MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dengeki Daisy Chapter 39 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dengeki Daisy »» Dengeki Daisy Chapter 39 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Dengeki Daisy Chapter 39 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

28 90.32%
4 out of 5: Liked it

2 6.45%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 3.23%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 31

09-05-11, 1:45 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
life is soooo good 6 new chapters by now
now after Kurosaki's past revealed .. I want to ask everyone one Question ( Since I've been keeping with the Raws and couldn't ask before )

Did you change your opinion about Soiuchiro ?
I guess most of you hated him first for making Kurosaki suffer

09-05-11, 1:48 AM

i thought he was funny i did kinda hate him tho

Mostly cause of the nicknames

09-05-11, 3:45 AM

TRanslating groups really spoil us ^^ I don't have anything against though

I liked Sou from the beggining, don't know even whyn ;P
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^

09-05-11, 4:27 AM

I CRIED BUCKETS. lol, that was tragic. <//3

fayotaku said:

life is soooo good 6 new chapters by now

OH YESSSSS. I wonder why updates got pretty fast--in any case, it's just too great ♥

fayotaku said:

Did you change your opinion about Soiuchiro ?

I liked him even more! It's just that...he's too good.

09-05-11, 8:24 AM

I loved Sou the entire time I knew that there had to be a reason. :I but the author really does kind of make you questions with the way they show Tasuku's flashbacks of Sou in the hospital and stuff.. with the watching over Teru and you will suffer kind of thing..

09-05-11, 9:56 AM

I almost cried. That was really sad Q_Q

09-05-11, 11:16 AM

-PHEW...Good thing Sou caught Kurosaki before he was about to get run over by the train
-Little Teru 8D
-Sou had stomach cancer? ;__; So I guess that's the main reason why he died.

Anyways, that was an overall very interesting revelation of what actually happened to Kurosaki and Sou.
Kurosaki's life seems to be full of unfortunate incidents. But he is really fortunate in having the best kind of friends (or family) to support him all the way. Especially Sou. It's especially nice to see that Sou puts a lot of trust in Kurosaki.

Speaking of Sou, I've never hated him. Though the previous flashbacks of him did seem to make him somewhat cruel-like. But I'm glad for these flashbacks - it makes me respect Sou a whole lot more. Too bad Sou is no longer alive to see Kurosaki finally be (hopefully) truly happy (with Teru) :|

Anyways, I'm REALLY happy that they decided to release few chapters so quickly this month ^__^

09-05-11, 11:38 AM

OHH NOOOO what the hell kurosaki cant catch a break
and i loved this chapter but kinda hated what happened!

but like u said life is good new 6 (and hope 7 8 9) chapters :D why?? (SHUTT UP DONT JINX IT LOL !!)
about ur Q : no i always liked him coz i always thought hes Teru s brother and everybody liked him He was funny and sweet so i always believed in him

and anyway i hated what thy did to kurosaki those bastards who th F r thy ?? i really want to no

gezz thank god sou came ,or kurosaki would have been ..><

ohh cute kurosaki and Teru‘s first meeting (almost) he didnt see her
but she was cute lol and sou is wors than kurosaki now ,the r pervs XD

oh god no no OH MY GOD !!! sou had cancer ?
this is too sad ,sou worked hard for kurosaki and in the end he died

but i dont think thats kurosaki‘s fault that sou died
coz sou wanted to save protect kurosaki even if he died from it even after he died
he didnt regret it !! that‘s why kurosaki should do the same for Teru
and not leave her and go find his sin !! that betraying what sou told him to do

anyway i cant wait tel the next chapter,i hope it well be fast like the last 6 ones
and finally volume 8

09-05-11, 12:20 PM

in chapter 28 Teru mentioned that sou died of stomach cancer .. but to see him having a stomach ache and so .. made me really sad

and me too I didn't hated Sou (ever) ^^

09-05-11, 12:28 PM

fayotaku said:
in chapter 28 Teru mentioned that sou died of stomach cancer .. but to see him having a stomach ache and so .. made me really sad

Oh hmm..funny how I forgot that.
But it's still very sad to see the scene where Sou reveals that he already has cancer for a while =/

09-05-11, 1:36 PM

Q: I can't say my opinion of him changed, Kurosaki never said one bad thing about Sou, he never expressed the fact that he hated him, Kurosaki respected him but he blames himself for Sou dying, no one ever had one bad thing to say about Sou.

As for this chapter I loved it but i hated it, it's a mixed feeling, I hate the fact that Kurosaki thinks it's his fault, but he can't really blame himself for that. I loved it because of the (sort of) first meeting of Kurosaki and Teru, and I loved that Sou saved Kurosaki.

I am also totally loving all the chapters lately<3
Colonel Mustang is dead sexy....In a mini skirt <3

09-05-11, 6:22 PM

good grief--it's getting soooo good!

i love that Dengeki Daisy isn't your typical "shallow" manga--it's cute. hilarious and serious all at the same time, but it works out perfectly :)

hahaha Sou, "I might let you have a date with my little sister."
it was soo cute how Kurosaki and Teru had met before :)

..ahh the stomach cancer part--*sigh*
it was so sad! Sou is/was such an amazing person, he definitely didn't deserve to die :(
but now we FINALLY know the story behind Daisy! it all makes sense now haha

GO GET HIM TERU!!!!!

09-06-11, 9:01 AM

Ammy said:
I loved Sou the entire time I knew that there had to be a reason. :I but the author really does kind of make you questions with the way they show Tasuku's flashbacks of Sou in the hospital and stuff.. with the watching over Teru and you will suffer kind of thing..

To be honest I felt that Sou said that Kurosaki will suffer only because he knew Kurosaki was looking for some "form" of punishment for his "sin", so he left Teru's care as his "punishment"
So in that way he directed those words to Kurosaki because Sou thought it would be best if he sentenced the punishment to Kurosaki rather than Kurosaki almost commiting suicide again.

09-06-11, 9:45 AM

wintercrush said:
Ammy said:

To be honest I felt that Sou said that Kurosaki will suffer only because he knew Kurosaki was looking for some "form" of punishment for his "sin", so he left Teru's care as his "punishment"
So in that way he directed those words to Kurosaki because Sou thought it would be best if he sentenced the punishment to Kurosaki rather than Kurosaki almost commiting suicide again.

Oh thats quite possible. After all, who knows? Kurosaki might try to commit suicide again in the future if someone (like that politician's secretary guy) tries to mess with his head again about his "sin" and making him feel really guilty again to the point that he wants to commit suicide.

09-06-11, 5:53 PM

wintercrush said:

that sounds extremely right! i mean, Kurosaki took it (taking care of Teru) as a punishment for his sin, but i think Sou knew Teru would be able to change Kurosaki in a great way. Sou was giving Kurosaki a way to love himself again and he would also have something to live for, and that "something" (Teru) was also about as close to actually being Sou as possible. Sou was such a smarty pants :P

09-06-11, 6:16 PM

Man poor Kurosaki...and Sou..;~; this makes me so sad..

09-06-11, 7:11 PM

From the start, I thought Sou was kind of cool, but I like him even more now. <3
That chapter was so sad, I even cried ;__;
GO Teru, GO! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D

09-07-11, 5:14 AM

Man that chapter really got me, especially the last page. Kind of a tear jerker.

I was getting to the point that I didn't like Sou but now I understand. He didn't do anything bad, he just trusted Kurosaki to look after Teru and was giving him a way to relieve his guilt by repaying him.

Kurosaki really has a bit of an obsession with guilt and sin.

09-09-11, 11:32 PM

I'm gonna be honest: I wasn't all that crazy with this series up until now. I'm not sure why, but it didn't really connect. These last few chapters, though, are the first time I've really started to like this manga. Who knows, maybe I'm finally beginning to see what everyone else sees.

09-10-11, 7:16 PM

Yerocha said:
I'm gonna be honest: I wasn't all that crazy with this series up until now. I'm not sure why, but it didn't really connect.

Yeah I can't blame you. There were a few chapters there that were a little bit all over the place, made it hard to connect with the overall story.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices