Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2014 2:25 AM

Mar 2012
Freedoommer said:

No, Luffy was not included. When Mr.Oda was young he's favorite sport is soccer, that's when he learn the important of teamwork. So the Straw Hat Pirates was meant to be a soccer team(total 11 people).

Wow, I never thought of the Straw Hats as a soccer team, that definitely makes sense.

So I tried to place each Straw Hat in their position on a soccer team. Three forward attackers (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji). Three midfield attackers who can switch to defense (Franky, Robin????, Brook????). Four Defense man (Chopper????, Usopp???, Nami???, ????). And a Goalie (Chopper?????).

Oh, and I think Momonosuke will be the next to join as a cabin boy.
Jan 8, 2014 3:32 AM
Jan 2012
Crave1210 said:
they need another female. Rebecca and Violet are great candidates.

But look at this:

Luffy, Go Mu = 5 6
Chopper, Hi To = 1 10
Robin, Ha Na = 8 7
Brook, Yo Mi = 4 3

In Order to make it complete we need 2 and 9 which are "ni" and "kyu"
Ni Kyu = Batholomew Kuma

OMG

there is no way that kuma would join
maybe it's reversed 9 and 2
Kyu Ni = Suddenly (google translate)
Jan 22, 2014 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
MatijaxD said:
Crave1210 said:
they need another female. Rebecca and Violet are great candidates.

But look at this:

Luffy, Go Mu = 5 6
Chopper, Hi To = 1 10
Robin, Ha Na = 8 7
Brook, Yo Mi = 4 3

In Order to make it complete we need 2 and 9 which are "ni" and "kyu"
Ni Kyu = Batholomew Kuma

OMG

there is no way that kuma would join
maybe it's reversed 9 and 2
Kyu Ni = Suddenly (google translate)

kyuuni
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 22, 2014 8:44 PM

Aug 2012
Sudden sudden fruit, you either get sudden death or sudden rape.

Well, atleast I'm glad there's no "Sabo should definitely join" posts :D
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Jan 23, 2014 12:10 PM

Jan 2014
In other forums nd in dicussions I've had up until now I kind of see a lot of poeple rooting for Leo .. And I don't dislike this idea! I mean he is difderent from everyone else, has a devil fruit power, and is quite powerful!

If it comes to me then I definitely would side with Jinbei! I don't have any reason for that, I just want him to join ^^

But what if the next member would be someone from the bad people they have encountered or will eventually encounter .. All of the current members were "good" (Robin wasn't really evil, neither Franky) it would be sth else if an "evil" one would join them after they fight/fought him/her .. someone like Crocodile fe. :D ..
Jan 24, 2014 1:49 AM

Jun 2011
^ Who is Leo? Bartolomeo aka Bart?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 24, 2014 2:00 AM

Jan 2014
Caesar Clown ftw!
Jan 24, 2014 5:52 AM

Oct 2010
ToG25thBaam said:
^ Who is Leo? Bartolomeo aka Bart?

The dwarf with the sewing fruit. We don't know much about him, but I have read some nice theories about him being used to counter Doflamingo's fruit.

Rebecca is the most well-positioned at this point, with a main focus, a tragic past and Luffy rooting for her; but I'm not at all convinced. She doesn't have any outstanding trait that could make her stay in the ship dynamic. And her dream doesn't involve being a pirate. We'll see.

As for actual preferences, I'm still fanboying Wicca (and about any dwarf). She's at a key point now, though. Depending on how things develop in the current front she will have a chance or not.

Bartolomeo... I would totally like to see him too, but it's very unlikely. Mainly, because he has his own pirate crew (and is very defensive about it), but also because if he ever gets in the ship, the character should have experienced a change. Currently, he admires the Straw Hats and believes that he is unworthy of being among them; if he doesn't change that view at the point of joining, he wouldn't be a full member in the same conditions as the rest.
Jan 24, 2014 6:56 AM

Nov 2013
What about Cavendish? He's my favorite among the new characters. And it would make sense since when he sleeps he suddenly(kyū ni) change personality. And if I'm right and his voice actor is Ishida Akira, the crew would be perfect.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 24, 2014 7:01 PM

Feb 2009
SD_CV said:
I also agree Jimbei would be of better use, even if he doesn't join permanently

Still like the idea of a female Logia user though ^^

words from a wise man.. i wish that as well my friend :)
I'am Thou And Thou Art I...And we're a HAPPY FAMILY!!!
Jan 24, 2014 11:09 PM

Nov 2013
Felchenerow said:
SD_CV said:
I also agree Jimbei would be of better use, even if he doesn't join permanently

Still like the idea of a female Logia user though ^^

words from a wise man.. i wish that as well my friend :)

Nami with mera mera no mi...
― Saint Augustine
Jan 25, 2014 7:23 AM

Nov 2013
Forgetfulness said:
kiDnameDSkia said:

Why not? Do you think Sabo should form his own crew like Ace and Luffy both did? Or stay with the Revolutionaries?

I think when they were kids they promised that they would have their own crew, but some things changed since then. Ace became Shirohige's bitch and then died o.O. So, I don't see a problem with Sabo joining the Mugiwara.
― Saint Augustine
Jan 25, 2014 12:26 PM

Mar 2013
Either Sabo or Jimbei. No offense but the rest doesn't make any sense.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jan 26, 2014 11:50 PM

Jan 2014
I'm surprised that so little people mentioned Kinemon =/
Jan 26, 2014 11:56 PM

Nov 2010
DocN said:
It's because he's a swordsman, similar to Zoro and Brook.
Jan 27, 2014 10:10 AM

Nov 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
DocN said:

Isn't Kinemon already a member? :D
― Saint Augustine
Jan 27, 2014 10:14 AM

Nov 2010
pkKodama said:
IntroverTurtle said:
DocN said:

I don't believe so. Luffy most likely considers him his friend but not really a member of the crew.
Jan 27, 2014 2:19 PM

Oct 2010
sweet5 said:

No offense either but Rebecca, the soldier, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Wicca, Leo, Kinemon, Momonosuke or Violet make a lot more sense as potential crewmembers than Sabo at this point.
Jan 27, 2014 3:50 PM

Nov 2013
jal90 said:
sweet5 said:

No offense either but Rebecca, the soldier, Cavendish, Bartolomeo, Wicca, Leo, Kinemon, Momonosuke or Violet make a lot more sense as potential crewmembers than Sabo at this point.

The problem about Violet is that if she joined then we would have 2 Nico Robin in the crew. Seriously they are basically the same character. The soldier isn't going to join as a toy like that. All the others make more sense than Sabo, at this point, that is. But why are people talking about Jinbei? He's the 9th already.
― Saint Augustine
Jan 28, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2012
pkKodama said:
Forgetfulness said:
kiDnameDSkia said:

Why not? Do you think Sabo should form his own crew like Ace and Luffy both did? Or stay with the Revolutionaries?

I think when they were kids they promised that they would have their own crew, but some things changed since then. Ace became Shirohige's bitch and then died o.O. So, I don't see a problem with Sabo joining the Mugiwara.

There's no way Sabo would work under Luffy, because he's like Ace, an older brother to Luffy...I won't bother typing it all, but I think it's evident just from that Sabo won't just stand and listen to Luffy's orders, also it's doubtful Luffy would be able to command Sabo as he pleases. And he's with the revolutionaries, I think this is in a way perfect: they all went to sea and found separate ways to fight against this world which is against their sense of freedom. Luffy was always fighting through like a pirate, Ace was always fighting against his own monsters in his head and his lineage, and he could've been a warlord also, while Sabo, who experienced the unfairness of the world hierarchy became a Revol.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

Jan 28, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2012
pkKodama said:
IntroverTurtle said:
DocN said:

he's more like Vivi

Jan 29, 2014 5:59 AM

Jan 2014
pkKodama said:

You know, I really like how you think :D

IntroverTurtle said:
DocN said:

Well... a 3rd one won't hurt. ;) I thought Brooke wouldn't be able to join because he was also a swordsman, though he is technically a thrust and stab fencer rather than a hack and slash swordsman like Zoro, and oh... Kinemon is also a hack and slash swordsman. XD

So maybe Kinemon might join or maybe not?

kiDnameDSkia said:

There's no way Sabo would work under Luffy, because he's like Ace, an older brother to Luffy...I won't bother typing it all, but I think it's evident just from that Sabo won't just stand and listen to Luffy's orders, also it's doubtful Luffy would be able to command Sabo as he pleases. And he's with the revolutionaries, I think this is in a way perfect: they all went to sea and found separate ways to fight against this world which is against their sense of freedom. Luffy was always fighting through like a pirate, Ace was always fighting against his own monsters in his head and his lineage, and he could've been a warlord also, while Sabo, who experienced the unfairness of the world hierarchy became a Revol.

I have to agree. If Ace refuses to work under Luffy or Sabo, then neither will Sabo work under Ace or Luffy. Plus he has his own nakama now, the Revolutionary Army with a cause that he most likely believes in strongly. I just can't see him leaving his comrades nor abandoning those beliefs.

An steadfast ally is a stronger possibility.

pkKodama said:

The problem about Violet is that if she joined then we would have 2 Nico Robin in the crew. Seriously they are basically the same character. The soldier isn't going to join as a toy like that. All the others make more sense than Sabo, at this point, that is. But why are people talking about Jinbei? He's the 9th already.

I agree - Violet probably wouldn't join, though it would be interesting if she did. I can see how she would fall head over heels for Sanji (he deserves a girl after all the torturous treatments he's been getting from Oda XD), and so whenever Sanji flirts with Nami and Robin, she would stab him. It would be hilarious. lol

Jimbei is... interesting. I like him and I do like the idea of him becoming an SH member. But my gut feeling tells me rather than joining the SH directly as a crew member, he'll probably a fast "ally" of the SH like those other strong pirate crews loyal to Whitebeard, but not directly part of his crew. After all, Luffy did say he would want to make Fishman island "his territory", which is pretty similar to what Whitebeard did.

And this setup might foreshadow Luffy building up "allying armies" for each island or kingdom he rescues, which will be perfect for setting him up to be a "Yonkou" and then eventually the "Pirate King". And plus Jimbei might want to take up the cause and continue a crew similar to the Tiger Fisher pirates.

kiDnameDSkia said:

he's more like Vivi

We have Rebecca for that already ;). But I guess Kinemon might ally themselves with the Straw Hats for a while and then go back to his kingdom after he's finished.

And then he'll end up as one of those "allying armies" siding with Luffy that I mentioned in the post above.
Jan 29, 2014 7:35 AM

Apr 2013
seriously WTF is with these options.

its obviously not gonna be boa hancock she has her own country to run

and really shirahoshi? she is almost as big as the sunny how the fuck do you see her as being a potential crew member?

also bonney is a captain of her own pirate crew.
next time you make a thread about the next SH try using some logic.

also the next SH will be Violet and the last SH will be Jimbei
Jan 29, 2014 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
astrozombie84 said:

also bonney is a captain of her own pirate crew.
next time you make a thread about the next SH try using some logic.
i
She makes a lot more sense than you think. Considering the mysteries around her backstory and her ties with Akainu and the Marines. Seems like an Arlong/CP9 type dynamic in the making there.
Jan 29, 2014 12:01 PM
Jan 2014
DocN said:

Jimbei is... interesting. I like him and I do like the idea of him becoming an SH member. But my gut feeling tells me rather than joining the SH directly as a crew member, he'll probably a fast "ally" of the SH like those other strong pirate crews loyal to Whitebeard, but not directly part of his crew. After all, Luffy did say he would want to make Fishman island "his territory", which is pretty similar to what Whitebeard did.

And this setup might foreshadow Luffy building up "allying armies" for each island or kingdom he rescues, which will be perfect for setting him up to be a "Yonkou" and then eventually the "Pirate King". And plus Jimbei might want to take up the cause and continue a crew similar to the Tiger Fisher pirates.

That's a good point you make here. As posted in the OP chapter 736 discussion I don't think OP will end Luffy being Pirate King (somehow he's too young for that). He will replace one of the Yonkou for sure, but that's it. Although I would really like Jimbei to join them. Having the strongest fishman in your crew, I mean what is better when it comes to fights in open water. Having DF users on board, which he can easily rescue if they fall into the sea. And it's a symbol of friendship between humans and fishman.

Then again I'm not sure. Fishman Island has to come in play one more time because of Noah and I think we will see the rise of fishman on land. Not sure if Jimbei has not to stay on the island to prepare this event in the future. A lot of posts here now even let me doubt if Sabo would join Luffy. Violet would be really interesting cause of her DF power, but she really looks like a Robin clone.
Jan 29, 2014 12:10 PM

Nov 2010
GaaraSama83 said:
DocN said:

That's a good point you make here. As posted in the OP chapter 736 discussion I don't think OP will end Luffy being Pirate King (somehow he's too young for that). He will replace one of the Yonkou for sure, but that's it. Although I would really like Jimbei to join them. Having the strongest fishman in your crew, I mean what is better when it comes to fights in open water. Having DF users on board, which he can easily rescue if they fall into the sea. And it's a symbol of friendship between humans and fishman.

Then again I'm not sure. Fishman Island has to come in play one more time because of Noah and I think we will see the rise of fishman on land. Not sure if Jimbei has not to stay on the island to prepare this event in the future. A lot of posts here now even let me doubt if Sabo would join Luffy. Violet would be really interesting cause of her DF power, but she really looks like a Robin clone.
Well we know that with finding One Piece and becoming the pirate king you will figure out the secret that could start a war. And Oda said there'll be a huge war that will put Marineford to shame. He will probably become the pirate king and then the war will start.

Noah and the prophecy. I think after the fishmen leave fishmen island on Noah, Luffy will have to destroy the island to keep it from coming into enemy hands or some other strategic thing(or possibly to make sure the fishmen's resolve is clear, they have no home left, now they have to make on in the sun like the queen wanted).
Jan 29, 2014 1:02 PM

Nov 2013
Jinbei already said he'll join one day and like the already 9 crew member he has a strong characterization and a good backstory. Every important character needs to really stand aside from the others.

I'd like to see a new female character join, but as most female character are used for fan service she wouldn't really look different from Nami and Robin.

I could think of 1 or 2 women I liked

Perona's look stand aside from other women due to her make up and her power is hilarious, but she lacks a good backstory, and a dream like Luffy's crew members.

Monet was a bird of snow and due to her relation to Doflamingo she could have had a good backstory and a dream but unfortunately she is dead it seems.
Jan 29, 2014 3:38 PM

Apr 2011
Jinbei isn't a Straw Hat yet. He might become one in the future, but he IS NOT one yet.

If he was, he would be included in the cover spreads, and we'd see what he's up to via cover stories.
Jan 29, 2014 7:22 PM

Jan 2014
I think strawhat pirate need one more female crew.
Jan 30, 2014 5:41 AM

Jan 2014
HiatusXHiatus said:
I think strawhat pirate need one more female crew.

Oda did mention or at least hint at that the 10th SH member would be female. Hopefully she's going to be top tier. We need one desperately in the SH crew.
Jan 31, 2014 7:54 AM

Nov 2013
DocN said:
HiatusXHiatus said:

Oda did mention or at least hint at that the 10th SH member would be female.

I already read it here and there, but I have never seen anyone providing a link to an interview or a tweet from Oda about this.
Jan 31, 2014 11:36 AM

Jan 2014
short_review said:
DocN said:
HiatusXHiatus said:

Oda did mention or at least hint at that the 10th SH member would be female.

I already read it here and there, but I have never seen anyone providing a link to an interview or a tweet from Oda about this.

I think he wrote it as an answer that he would like the 10th to be a female member in the list of Q&A's from fans in one of the volumes, but I might be wrong.
Feb 4, 2014 12:17 AM

Mar 2012
At this point, I would love it if it were Bartolomeo. The guy is actually a stand-up character. But for certain reasons, it's clear he won't be. It's hard to see any of the characters in the current arc being the next recruit to be honest.
Feb 8, 2014 7:24 PM

Mar 2012
I bet Shanks has a daughter, and she's joining the SHats. You heard it here first.
Feb 9, 2014 1:25 AM

Jan 2014
Smooched said:
I bet Shanks has a daughter, and she's joining the SHats. You heard it here first.

That's an interesting theory - Shanks has to have shanked a girl at least once. Who's the lucky mother?
Feb 9, 2014 9:50 AM

Sep 2011
Zorocia said:
At this point, I would love it if it were Bartolomeo. The guy is actually a stand-up character. But for certain reasons, it's clear he won't be. It's hard to see any of the characters in the current arc being the next recruit to be honest.

Oh god no, he is like the male version of Boa Hancock. Funny side character but would get really annoying having him as a permanent member.

Even though I don't absolutely love her character, I still think the leading contender is Rebecca. If she gets the Mera Mera some how then I'm going to be 99.99% sure that she will be the next crew member. I don't think Kinemon or his son count since they are just hitching a ride, and quite honestly we already have a bushido sword master on the ship we don't need another one. Especially one that overlaps both Zoro's character and Sanji. For a while I was thinking it would be Thunder Soldier but he's got no goal outside of returning his kingdom to it's rightful king. I don't think Viola would join she strikes me as a Vivi character. I highly doubt anyone from Don Q's group will join up and pull a Robin. I'm almost 100% sure that neither Sabo nor Law will join since they lead their own groups.

So in my opinion I think it's either going to be Rebecca or nobody. Then again it could be someone totally unexpected which would not surprise me. I mean this is Oda we are talking about. He surprised the hell out of me with the Brook/Laboon connection, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

Smooched said:

I like this theory, really wild but would be super interesting if it came true.
Feb 9, 2014 10:06 AM

Jun 2011
DocN said:
Smooched said:

That's an interesting theory - Shanks has to have shanked a girl at least once. Who's the lucky mother?

Dat chick back on Luffy's homeland. :p Probably.. lol. Someone once asked Oda who is the father of Makino's child, and he replied with "it's probably that person" iirc. XD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 9, 2014 6:53 PM

Mar 2012
Yeah, his daughter is mad because Shanks wasn't there for her childhood. She was raised by Luffy's mom which explains Shank's closeness to Luffy. She joins the Strawhats to take down Shanks. Oh god I'm such a fangirl, but make it happen Oda.
Feb 11, 2014 4:04 PM

Aug 2012
Smooched said:
Yeah, his daughter is mad because Shanks wasn't there for her childhood. She was raised by Luffy's mom which explains Shank's closeness to Luffy. She joins the Strawhats to take down Shanks. Oh god I'm such a fangirl, but make it happen Oda.

Lol a whole arc literally out of nowhere. When I read Shanks-daughter at first I had something like *joins SHs in order to take revenge on BB for his fathers death* on my mind

But I guess that would be too much bullshit piling up on Blackbeard, and a bit too much cliché.

I still think BB will be responsible for Shanks death/defeat somehow (more than Luffy, atleast)

Feb 14, 2014 1:46 AM

Jul 2012
I think that someone new will join at the end of dressrosa arc,and that he/she (pref she) will take Ace's mera mera no mi. This way the new char will have some kind of relationship with luffy. Luffy said that he doesn't want someone random to have Ace's fruit, this will solve that problem. Since I don't see someone else in the crew take it.

On the other hand, I'm also hoping that Sabo will join and take Ace's power, but I don't see that happening tbh.
Feb 16, 2014 9:21 AM

May 2012
I'm predicting the next character will be either violet or Jinbei, violet was revealed to actually be a part of the royal family and she has a foresight df, something that the stawhats need in the new world so they can tell what awaits them on upcoming islands. Also I think that Rebecca is going to be like Vivi and stay behind in her country.

It may just be me but I also want to see Jinbe join and have the straw hats make Bartholomew a division/ally of the Straw hats. that way Luffy can start taking over islands and should another pirate attack them, he could leave Bartholomew behind to protect them. I think it would be really cool if luffy took over the whole new world, it seems fitting for the future king of the pirates.
Feb 17, 2014 4:22 PM

Sep 2012
I know this is rather specific but I have a feeling that the next crew member will be Rebecca. The only thing important in Rebecca's life right now is Soldier (aka her father). Rebecca is one of five people who might get the flame-flame fruit. Of those 5 people, two of them will give it to Luffy or someone Luffy has input in choosing (Sabo and Barto). Rebecca is already developing a friendship with Luffy and respect for him. I have a feeling after her father is released from being a toy he's going to die protecting her. Rebecca, using the flame fruit is going to get back at Doflamingo in some way where the authorities take note of her. After she becomes infamous she joins the crew. Wala, tenth crew member! Also, going with elements, Nami is best known for her lightning, wind and water in that order. Robin has the flower flower fruit which is closest to earth. Adding a third female with fire wouldn't be that bad of a mix. And lets face it, Robin and especially Nami need help in the big battles with the Navy.
Mar 12, 2014 10:44 PM
Mar 2014
I would so much love if Bon-chan could somehow become a nakama. I mean we don't actually know if he's dead or not, plus he has helped the mugis in MAJOR ways two or three times now..

But if we somehow rule that one out, I think Sabo.

SPOILER ALERT:
As manga readers would know (I don't read it btw) Sabo has returned and we'll see that in the arc the anime is at now. I think this maybe the flag we were looking for. Sabo will join the crew after years of being without a crew.

(I don't really know much about the manga. So my facts are based on the very little details I know from people who read it.)

So that's it. While Sabo maybe the most plausible answer right now, I would much prefer if Bon-chan is somehow alive and well and would join the crew in the future. :D
Mar 12, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2008
I also think it's Rebecca.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 13, 2014 1:44 PM
Apr 2013
I really don't think that Sabo will join. Even though it would be kinda nice to get another member who can actually fight and of course just because he's Luffy's brother.
However at this point we pretty much know, that he was with the revolutionaries all this time and it fits him perfectly. He won't leave them to be with Luffy or to be a pirate.
He always had a problem with nobles and the government, so he wanted to be a pirate. However revolutionaries fit his ideas even better.
Besides that he could have tried to meet or at least contact Luffy a long time if he really wanted to join his crew.

I don't think Rebecca is going to join either. She seems more like Vivi type, who's going to be a good friend only.

My best bet would be Bartolomeo. We're certain to see his background story sooner or later and he clearly wants to be with Luffy.

But honestly I'm not even sure if anyone is going to join them in this arc.
Mar 16, 2014 4:44 PM

Sep 2013
As much as I want another woman in the Straw Hats, Rebecca is royalty so I think she'll just end up a friend o' the Straw Hats just like Vivi back in Alabasta.

Jinbei, well, I think hes gonna die before he can make it to the crew :( I just cant imagine Ace being the only loss Luffy has to experience on his way to the Pirate King.

I had really hoped Monet wouldve betrayed Doflamingo and joined just because she was awesome. I mean a goddamn Harpy Snow Woman, is there a more fitting crew than the Straw Hats for her? Whats more she was smart and brutal! Oh it wouldve been nice :( :( :(

Bartolomeo cant join because, despite his girl-ish affection of the Straw Hats, hes the kind of guy who willingly kills. A trait none of the Straw Hats share, and whats more, he doesnt mind killing civilians.

Sabo would make sense seeing as theyre brothers but as children they all decided to become their own captains so that nullifies his chance in my book. And as Quinius says, the Revolutionaries fits Sabo so much better.

Violet cant join either because, like Rebecca, shes royalty and she seems rather infatuated with Sanji and we already know Oda doesnt want romance among the Straw Hats so shes a nope.

At this point I put all my hopes on Jewelry Bonney. Yes, she holds a grudge against Luffy because of the Tenryuubito incident but shes also after the one whos responsible for Whitebeards death, which could be none other than Teach, right? So that would make them allies at the very least. I also believe she may the daughter of Whitebeard because of her sorrow during his final moments. So given Whitebeard's own respect for Luffy, I think she has the best chance of joining.
Old_RavenMar 16, 2014 5:02 PM
Mar 16, 2014 6:42 PM

Sep 2012
Old_Raven said:
As much as I want another woman in the Straw Hats, Rebecca is royalty so I think she'll just end up a friend o' the Straw Hats just like Vivi back in Alabasta.

Jinbei, well, I think hes gonna die before he can make it to the crew :( I just cant imagine Ace being the only loss Luffy has to experience on his way to the Pirate King.

I had really hoped Monet wouldve betrayed Doflamingo and joined just because she was awesome. I mean a goddamn Harpy Snow Woman, is there a more fitting crew than the Straw Hats for her? Whats more she was smart and brutal! Oh it wouldve been nice :( :( :(

Bartolomeo cant join because, despite his girl-ish affection of the Straw Hats, hes the kind of guy who willingly kills. A trait none of the Straw Hats share, and whats more, he doesnt mind killing civilians.

Sabo would make sense seeing as theyre brothers but as children they all decided to become their own captains so that nullifies his chance in my book. And as Quinius says, the Revolutionaries fits Sabo so much better.

Violet cant join either because, like Rebecca, shes royalty and she seems rather infatuated with Sanji and we already know Oda doesnt want romance among the Straw Hats so shes a nope.

At this point I put all my hopes on Jewelry Bonney. Yes, she holds a grudge against Luffy because of the Tenryuubito incident but shes also after the one whos responsible for Whitebeards death, which could be none other than Teach, right? So that would make them allies at the very least. I also believe she may the daughter of Whitebeard because of her sorrow during his final moments. So given Whitebeard's own respect for Luffy, I think she has the best chance of joining.

That is a very original choice! Just imaging though! Having Luffy and Jewlery Bonney on the same ship would require Sanji to work nonstop cooking for them. They might even have to fill the library with grub;)
Mar 16, 2014 6:45 PM

Jan 2014
I was against having more female crew, but after reading the last chapter, I want Sugar! Bartolomeo or CC would be great too, though.
Mar 16, 2014 6:48 PM

Mar 2010
I think a unknown person but it will be cool if sabo joins ^^ :)
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1069 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Dec 6, 2022

86 by Kakuneon »»
Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

3 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 8:34 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 5 Discussion

JoquishaJoestar - Jan 19, 2010

32 by vsuc »»
Yesterday, 1:43 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1111 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 19

47 by Zorowork »»
Apr 16, 2:27 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 768 Discussion

YerinArelius - Nov 19, 2014

47 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 14, 2:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.