Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2011 8:55 PM

Jan 2011
Either Haruka or Himea may get their heart broken, and each of them has significant powers that might be unleashed on the world. I think a harem ending would be in everyone's interest, but I don't think it is going to happen.

And did other people notice how izumi aomi packed a heck of a lot of medicine into her luggage and is popping pills? That, and her comments about death, suggest that she may have the dreaded moe anime disease. She may not be long for this world....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 3, 2011 10:56 PM
Jul 2010
KayChan4U said:
Oh god Gekkou I love you..so much..xDD

Funny how so many people how are claiming to actually LIKE Himea now even though she's fucking annoying as all batshit and is fucking over protective and jealous as hell. Seriously.

I'm all for team Haruka. Although maybe I DID feel just a TEENY TINY bit bad for Himea..for a split second, until I remembered how annoying she was. So, good. She deserves to get a little heart broken after Haruka hasn't been getting noticed for the longest time.

Bring it.

This.

I was starting to believe everyone had started to like Himea and I was the only one here who didn't. It was a very twilight zone moment <_<
I dislike Himea she is whiny, annoying and kind of possesive. :/
I feel no ounce of sympathy for someone like that. Himea isnt entitled to Taito.

Explicitz said:
I get the feeling he wants to be with Haruka, but if he stays with her Himea will most likely destroy the world. So now he is forced to stay with the psycho Yandere.

It's strange I am a Yandere lover, although I don't really consider Himea one. She might be yet. Even if she was one though I think I would still hate her. Like Nina from Geass for example.
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Sep 4, 2011 12:41 AM

Sep 2010
Wait, how long has Himea's hair dots been moving like that? That's just weird.
Sep 4, 2011 3:45 AM

Oct 2010
LifesHeart said:
KayChan4U said:
Oh god Gekkou I love you..so much..xDD

Funny how so many people how are claiming to actually LIKE Himea now even though she's fucking annoying as all batshit and is fucking over protective and jealous as hell. Seriously.

I'm all for team Haruka. Although maybe I DID feel just a TEENY TINY bit bad for Himea..for a split second, until I remembered how annoying she was. So, good. She deserves to get a little heart broken after Haruka hasn't been getting noticed for the longest time.

Bring it.

This.

I was starting to believe everyone had started to like Himea and I was the only one here who didn't. It was a very twilight zone moment <_<
I dislike Himea she is whiny, annoying and kind of possesive. :/
I feel no ounce of sympathy for someone like that. Himea isnt entitled to Taito.
OH YES! YES! I am totally with you guys. I am on the Gekkou/Andou faction. I am also with the Taito/Haruka faction. As a spoiler
just to be safe. It is not anything about further events but my thinking might be spoilerish.
Explicitz said:
I get the feeling he wants to be with Haruka, but if he stays with her Himea will most likely destroy the world. So now he is forced to stay with the psycho Yandere.
Wrong, if he stays then she will not destroy the world. Anyway I say bring out that Lilith and kill her. Get rid of her and that's it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 4, 2011 8:03 AM

Dec 2010
So what exactly is the Story in this anime again?
Sep 4, 2011 9:52 AM

Aug 2009
AngelicFeces said:
Wait, how long has Himea's hair dots been moving like that? That's just weird.

They have been moving in, like, forever.
And it's not weird, it's faaaaabulous.
Sep 4, 2011 4:50 PM

Sep 2008
YESSSSSSSSSSS! They can't blow that confession out with a mishearing, can they?
They have to drop this triangle some time. It's excruciating knowing that she's going to lose.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 6:35 PM

Aug 2011
woooow kurosu is so evil...T_T
Sep 5, 2011 10:45 AM

May 2011
yashino said:
i kinda hate this ep...
Taito is clueless and indecisive... he claimed to love himea, but he always made her sad by doing other things with haruka and pushed her aside...and happen almost everytime with haruka...
I am with you sir. Damnit Taito, it killed me to watch this episode. Leaving Himea alone all day long and not a single thought on her feelings :(. Didn't like this episode at all.

Oh god she just confessed in front of Himea, there is gunna be some intense shit going on next episode. Cmon Taito don't let Himea down!

Last 2 episodes has made me think Gekkou is awesome and he's so funny sometimes. Gotta love how he's showing more of his personality here in this training camp.

And what the fuck did that Kurosu do to Taito when they were nearing the end of the forest?
Sep 6, 2011 8:15 AM
Oct 2009
yashino said:
i kinda hate this ep...
Taito is clueless and indecisive... he claimed to love himea, but he always made her sad by doing other things with haruka and pushed her aside...and happen almost everytime with haruka...

This!
Sep 6, 2011 9:14 PM
May 2009
Love Triangles: A lose/lose situation
Sep 7, 2011 8:15 PM

Nov 2010
PhantomEX said:
So what exactly is the Story in this anime again?

Pantsu, with characters thrown in to make it 23 minutes
Sep 23, 2011 2:00 AM

Apr 2009
Why do I get the strange feeling that there was a death flag in this episode? I know I'm most probably wrong, but I can't shake the feeling off.

Whatever was taken from Taito back then, he now seemed to me to have become much more indecisive than he originally was. It was painful watching him blunder his way through this episode and hurt two girls in the process. Haruka's confession leaves no more room for indecision, the love triangle must break next episode.

Izumi is such a likable character, too bad the foreshadowing regarding her has been so ominous lately. Gekkou is such a party pooper, but Mirai being moe as always makes up for it. I still find Cross as suspicious as ever though. He never really dropped the shady character act, probably because he might not be acting shady at all.
Jan 29, 2012 8:30 AM
Apr 2011
Lots of you are saying that Himea sacrificed a lot for Taito, her power for example. But the thing is, Haruka doesn't have that kind of power, or maybe she does and doesn't know about it. So you can't really compare, cause Haruka might do the same for Taito if they were in the same situation.
Having said that, Himea DID wait for him for years, and even though she's always near him now, she's still lonely and sad. As this love triangle continues, they would all just get hurt. It's about time someone put a stop to this triangle and Taito stops being so indecisive.
May 21, 2012 8:07 PM

Dec 2010
Gekkou is fucking hilarious. What a bad ass.

The ending was such a jaw dropping moment for me. Damn! This love triangle just got serious.

BTW, that ending song was really nice.

Mar 9, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2012
Still at the beach but now with Haruka, great training a fun test of courage and an even more surprising confession from Haruka to Teito! The love triangle will sure get interesting from this point out especially because Himea heard it!

Great episode lets see what's next! Nice new ED!
Apr 8, 2013 7:07 PM
Aug 2012
ugh.. ive never liked side-line-girl in any anime, harukas no exception. taito...u better start treating himea right you trash
Jun 7, 2013 8:46 PM

May 2011
Himea is such a killjoy. I can't stand her. She needs to disappear... forever.

Nov 4, 2016 9:01 AM

Dec 2014
Well the confession was coming sooner or later... I am more concerned as to what the teacher is plotting
May 9, 2018 12:30 PM

Aug 2012
Elite60 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Haruka confesses to Taito while Himea looks on. Should be interesting how this love triangle progresses towards the end. Lmao @ Gekkou, fun is not a word in his dictionary.
Taito chooses Himea although I kinda hate her. She is extremely possesive and gets sad whenever Taito does anything that does not involve her. Also if she really loved him she should have become mortal instead of turning him
Apr 4, 2021 5:09 PM

Jan 2010
Love polygons really do tend to destroy the world a lot, huh.
Apr 16, 2021 9:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Courage test and even fireworks, this is some classic summer activities.
And well... Haruka finally confessed to Taito, with Himea behind, damn.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - Jul 8, 2011

124 by godzalo »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:34 PM

» How many of the A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives light novels were adapted into anime?

Comet - Aug 17, 2015

2 by el_morris »»
Apr 24, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 23, 2011

95 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 26, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 16, 2011

61 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 9, 2011

29 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.