Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 9, 2011 1:29 AM

Dec 2007
It was pretty obvious she'd been drugged. She didn't even seem to realise she was carrying the sword until the other girl pointed it out to her.
Sep 9, 2011 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
"I won't let any of you die any more!"

Oh yeah apologies to the few people that got impaled or eaten when I was deciding whether to actually draw my freaking sword out or not.

Also, more of you might die in the ensuing bloodbath that is about to take place unfortunately.
Sep 10, 2011 4:10 AM

Oct 2009
......WTF couple of kids just died and Saya just stand there watching them getting killed? and then finally takes out her sword out? ......Nice job Saya nice job -_- worse protector ever.
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Sep 11, 2011 3:38 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah.... I believe it's all already been said. Saya needed to get off her ass a long time ago. That was either some really bad pacing by the staff or says something about Saya that isn't good. My guess is the former. >:^(

Now then, bring on the (more) violence!

Sep 11, 2011 9:59 PM

Aug 2009
Falads said:
"I won't let any of you die any more!"

Oh yeah apologies to the few people that got impaled or eaten when I was deciding whether to actually draw my freaking sword out or not.

Also, more of you might die in the ensuing bloodbath that is about to take place unfortunately.

So agree with this. This episode ticked me off. Saya is so stupid, why did Clamp do this? Ruin such a good anime. Blood C has a lot of stupid not understanding crap.
Sep 29, 2011 10:16 PM

Apr 2011
Lulexiaa said:

OH MY GOD.... Saya, YOU STUPID ASS FUCK @ the end!
10 people have like died right infront of you and she wasnt doing anything but just stand there and by the time like they died she finally says "I wont let anyone die anymore!" -____-

3/5 episode...

The beginning was great with the Saya x Tokizane stuff...

And WOW Saya is very comfortable naked XDD..
You took all my words, except for the score. This anime is really getting on my nerves of silly bloody deaths. Now I see that maybe only Saya is gonna make it alive to the end of the story.

Welcome to Final Destination!
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Sep 30, 2011 8:09 PM

Aug 2008
wtf ... worst episode ever -___-
and the worst heroine eveeerrr.........
Feb 23, 2012 11:49 AM

Nov 2007
Hoho. The SHOULD BE SCREAM part was good. LOL.
'cant believe how watanuki changed there. :))))
Mar 25, 2012 7:49 AM
Jul 2009
Omg, that %&$@ waited till HALF her class got killed to finally pull out her sword. And then she goes off and says: "I'll protect everyone!" That's a really high and mighty thing to say from someone who just stood there while everyone got eaten.

And censorship sucks ugh.

xxCLouDd said:
why did Clamp do this? Ruin such a good anime.

Are you talking about Blood+?
Cause if you are, Blood+ was bad too.. Saya couldn't save anyone in that one either, AND her sword skills sucked even worse than this one.
UserDeletedMar 25, 2012 7:54 AM
Apr 3, 2012 9:21 PM
Feb 2011
This show is just down right horrid...

Saya has to be one of the worst hero/ heroins of any action anime I have seen. Like the rest of them she is a complete idiot. What makes her worse then the rest is the fact she acts AFTER people die. Like at the end. Why not go after it the moment you see it?

And as if that wasn't bad enough Saya for some reason refuses to ask ANY questions! I would have been asking all sorts of questions since the time I talked to the first one and even more after my friend died right in front of me.

Then we got the problem of how its a typical action/superpower/supernatural anime.... When something happens to get her emotionally upset she powers up or unleashes a hidden power. Why not do that from the damn start? It's so over used and predictable. I can't even find myself wanting to root for her to kick the bad guys asses.

I only watched to this episode because I heard it gets better.

4/10
Apr 4, 2012 8:11 PM

Dec 2008
lobkestar said:
Everyone is saying why didn't she do anything and let all the people die?

Maybe:

She can't fly
That thing was way to fast
She doesn't has enough space
She can't move because of the people and the stuff flying around

Or:

She is just slow
She like's watching a good horror movie
She is a idiot

She's not human so she could have just jumped out the window and killed that thing on the track field instead of waiting for it to kill all those kids then saying "I will protect everyone." Like those kids who just died didn't matter.

I notice the only time she got real emotion was when Nene died.

I'm only going to continue watching only for my OTP, lol.
kaylee130Sep 1, 2017 2:49 PM

Apr 5, 2012 10:59 AM

Oct 2008
It's really funny that for a person who only strives on protecting people, she always takes her time and feasts her eyes on some bloody massacre before actually doing anything.

It took what, only 5 minutes before she even started to disentangle the wrapping off the sword?
akai-kitsuneApr 5, 2012 11:02 AM
May 25, 2012 8:18 PM

Dec 2011
Welll that was stupid. Here's her saying that she'll protect everyone, and everyone she cares about numerous time.. but like 5 kids have to die before she even unwraps her sword.. ok.
She knew that thing was there for her when she first saw it on the field so why didn't she just jump down there and battle it? Either way she'd have to explain herself to her friends later.
Jun 4, 2012 4:04 AM

Oct 2011
She's slow.
She'd beat slowpoke if she ever had to go against him.
Jul 6, 2012 12:39 PM

Nov 2011
A reward and a promise? A wish shop? I can't believe I got tricked into watching a Clamp crossover just because it used my favorite anime's name.

At least it's much better than the first few episodes now.<3
Oct 4, 2012 2:02 AM

Jul 2008
Aside from the dumb waiting logic, good episode. Sounds like the teacher reveals herself next episode.
Apr 28, 2013 2:03 PM

Sep 2009
...Well....most if not all of those deaths could of been prevented....
Does Saya like watching people die right in front of her or something???
I bet one of her friends is gonna get eaten next episode....
Nov 5, 2014 4:54 PM

Dec 2010
The fact that she is the worst hero ever leads to some of the best gore I've seen in a while.

I wish it didn't take a horrible hero to get a treat like this, but I'll take it.

Not enough good gory anime out there....
Feb 11, 2015 7:42 AM

Nov 2012
Omg that was to brutal killing O.O
Nov 11, 2015 1:08 PM

Mar 2013
Saya's really clueless when it comes to love huh, lol. Tokizane literally confessed and she had no idea. Ok.
The last part was so gruesome and disgusting, shit shit shit. It's funny how Saya always says he wants to protect everyone but people end up being murdered in front of her eyes anyway. Lol stfu.
Feb 11, 2016 7:55 AM

Sep 2012
I wonder why she let that thing enter the classroom? She could just gone outside.
Apr 24, 2016 6:05 PM
Apr 2016
so tempted to stop watching it if all she does is stand and allow deaths to happen, plays the whole "shock" like naaaaahhhh, you know the game. such an idiot -_ -
May 12, 2016 6:14 AM

Mar 2015
This anime has become so stupid!! She's obviously in a position to help her friends what with being the only person with a fucking weapon in possession and she just stands there while 5 of her classmates gets killed? This is definitely one of the most stupidest anime I've ever seen and what a shame and letdown it is to the franchise it is attempting to branch out from.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 2, 2016 1:27 AM
Apr 2014
What the fuck is she doing!?
Why does she just stand there whenever someone is getting attacked right in front of her. She could have attacked it while it was approaching, but NO, let's wait until it's killed a few of my classmates first.
"I promise I'll protect everyone!" Bullshit! You have only protected 1 person so far! Everyone else she has seen getting attacked has died! Ugh this is so frustrating and stupid!
"What happens when you break that promise?" Yeah I'd like to know too, cause she's broken it countless times by now!
Oct 22, 2016 8:05 PM
Mar 2016
So i see what some people are saying and yes Saya did not immediately react to the Elder Bairn....but at the same time the students that got slaughtered were what you call "Red shirts", they have no names or characterization.......they just exist as elder bairn fodder......basically to contribute to the blood and body count hehehe, part of the reason this anime is so messy.....side note though: im so sad Nene and Nono died though, like shit....
Jun 28, 2017 5:29 AM

Feb 2015
I wonder what Saya's father was given from Fumito instead of coffee...? Also, what is causing his bouts of weakness? Poor Tokizane...Saya's so dense when it comes to love lol. Altho I'll admit I kind of feel bad for the class rep...he seems sweet and to honestly care.

Aug 23, 2021 5:05 AM
Dec 2017
This show really has did Saya pretty dirty.

Sep 15, 2022 3:05 AM
Sep 2016
Saya, who gave a promise to protect everyone, patiently watches her classmates being eaten before deciding to fight.
May 14, 2023 8:57 AM

Nov 2010
Saya fanservice! It's about time I saw more of her sexy & naked body! It's too bad her back looks scarred, though. Her beautiful body is damaged.
That girl looked yummy. That monster has good taste. I wonder if he'll eat the other cute girls as well hehe.
To everyone who complained about why Saya didn't do anything initially, she's in danger as much as everyone else. The monster attacked quickly while she was gauging the situation. Besides, the people who died were beyond saving. They were too far from her. Also, Saya tends to watch people die. I think there's a twist at the end about this.
Oct 2, 2023 12:35 AM

Jan 2023
Interesting to say the least.
AlterlinesOct 2, 2023 2:47 AM
Nov 8, 2023 5:39 PM

Dec 2022
That last scene was admittedly stupid, with all the delayed reactions. There's no way at least some of the students wouldn't have fled to the other side of the building once they noticed a bizarre monster standing out in the field. Saya also only decided to draw her sword after half the classroom was killed, despite claiming she "wouldn't let anyone else die".

The implication that Saya can't protect the entire village is clear, and I do get it, but it's strange that Saya herself hasn't caught on yet after the last few episodes. She has no reason to be frozen in fear like the rest of the class either, making her lack of response for a while even more confusing.

If there's some contextual explanation for Saya's delayed responses to these monster attacks, I'm interested in knowing what it could be.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM

Nov 2012
How many of her classmates was she going to watch die before she decided to fight? Why'd she'd bring the sword to class? It's just like the baker. She watched him get on the train. She had ample time to stop him. Then she said, "I couldn't save him." WTF! She stood there mean muggin' meanwhile a monster is eating her classmates like an amuse bouche.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

171 by Beatnik »»
Jan 16, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.