Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 2, 2011 10:08 AM

Dec 2010
choyos said:
If you're not shipping Kubo X Akihisa you're doing it wrong
Sep 2, 2011 10:18 AM

Oct 2010
notsureifsrs said:
choyos said:
If you're not shipping Kubo X Akihisa you're doing it wrong
Hey hey! I am down with that too. Also some Hideyoshi x someone is good too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 2, 2011 11:05 AM
Feb 2011
I don't really get what do Minami fans expect when it was made clear,I think from episode 1 of the 1st season, that he likes (or is in love) with Himeji and no one else.
Sep 2, 2011 12:14 PM

Nov 2007
notsureifsrs said:
choyos said:
If you're not shipping Yuuji X Akihisa you're doing it wrong

fixed
Sep 2, 2011 1:32 PM

Aug 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
choyos said:
Anyways the only one i see actually doing some proper work on Akihisa every time she has some air time is Hazuki (don't loot at me like that >.>)
Actually I am looking at it as a Akihisa x Hazuki. Quite possible when you consider he a got a first cheek kiss from her. Not really much but it's a start.
I actually longed for this idea since the first time she had screentime.

Freak_On_A_Leash said:
I don't really get what do Minami fans expect when it was made clear,I think from episode 1 of the 1st season, that he likes (or is in love) with Himeji and no one else.
It keeps wondering me as it progresses. Now I'm not so sure that he really likes Mizuki.
That he-like-her thing is kinda forgotten from the story. It goes more to Hideyoshi's way recently.
Sep 2, 2011 3:01 PM

May 2011
game8910 said:
notsureifsrs said:
choyos said:
If you're not shipping Yuuji X Akihisa you're doing it wrong

fixed

that's if shouko lets akihisa touches her man.
Sep 2, 2011 3:14 PM

May 2011
Akihisha has reached the highest level of fucktard. I never knew it could be done, but he has done it.

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT SADGFAGAFDA
Sep 2, 2011 4:07 PM
Mar 2011
LOL i called it in the previous thread (episode 8). seems like the last two episodes is to mess up the followers on thinking minami has a fighting chance. let me repeat it again, nothing in the anime have hinted that yoshii likes minami at all.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 2, 2011 6:06 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Also some Hideyoshi x someone is good too.

Or Hideyoshi's True Harem Finale... which is not that far fetch as they do count him as a woman... of some sort...

Now back to topic... why haven't anyone answer my first question T_T... it makes me sad inside
huh?
Sep 2, 2011 9:13 PM

Mar 2009
Man, this episode. Hideyoshi was the best part of it. They really are a great actor.

choyos said:
Now back to topic... why haven't anyone answer my first question T_T... it makes me sad inside

It hasn't been subbed, but it has aired on Japanese TV. Sufficient if you understand Japanese.
Subs should follow sometime in the next 24-36 hours, depending on how diligentlazy the subbers are being this week.
Shoujo_QSep 3, 2011 2:35 AM
Sep 2, 2011 9:51 PM

Oct 2010
choyos said:
Not allowed, PM friends or me if you want to know really. It's in the rules and yeah I respect them so sue me.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 3, 2011 12:12 AM
Aug 2011
damn! all those 2 last eps turned me into a minamifreak....
Sep 3, 2011 1:02 AM

Apr 2011
I reeeeally wish the anime would stop hopping around with the plot from the light novels. It's getting confusing now.
I'm a Minami-fag (I don't like Mizuki, she's just so...eh.), and Yoshii is the biggest fucking retard in the universe.
This is why unresolved harems with idiot heroes and a romance that doesn't develop any further pisses me off (Kampfer and Ladies vs Butlers, I'm looking at you.)
Sep 3, 2011 5:20 AM

Jan 2011
What's with this emptiness after watching this episode..
Sep 3, 2011 6:22 AM

Mar 2009
I think Minami's observation from the previous episode is accurate.

WHAT A SHIT MAN YOU ARE, AKIHISA.
Sep 3, 2011 7:43 AM

Aug 2011
Arrnea said:

She should say something like : You're the shittest man in the universe Akihisa :))
Sep 3, 2011 7:59 AM

Mar 2009
alexander09 said:
Arrnea said:

She should say something like : You're the shittest man in the universe Akihisa :))

She's not that good at English. She could try saying it in German, but we wouldn't hear it.
Sep 3, 2011 7:59 AM

Jan 2010
Arrnea said:

WATASHI MAN YOU HA
Sep 3, 2011 5:53 PM
Aug 2010
Haven't subbed the episode in my country but only by the negative votes up there makes me more eager to watch.
Sep 3, 2011 10:15 PM
Sep 2011
Oh man! I always wait for a subbed anime but I just can not keep it like this any longer, I'm gonna watch it RAW XD
Sep 4, 2011 7:17 AM

Aug 2011
I did try watching it RAW but it just ruined everything when I cant understand .... Better w8 for the subbed ones...
Sep 4, 2011 8:25 AM
Jan 2011
Rayyy said:
This episode was quite sad. Minami wanted to go out with akihisa but i guess he can never take the hints as his idiocy prevents him from realizing. Mizuki portraying her true feelings in that play was a bit sad seeing as akihisa fails to notice it again.

Frist of all, I wouldn't say that Akihisa is stupid, he simply does what a man do, and that is to be oblivious, unless Minami herself says so.
Sep 4, 2011 10:46 AM

Apr 2011
connorwar said:
does this episode covered in a manga because i cant find it in the manga can some one tell me where it is and does Minami really get turend into a joke charter

No.
Read the light novels, the anime doesn't stay in order with the plot anyways.
Sep 4, 2011 3:03 PM

Nov 2010
WHAT IS THIS EMPTINESS I FEEL?!

Sep 4, 2011 3:07 PM

Nov 2007
After 48 minutes since the kiss, we are back to square one. And the conversation on top of the bridge says that idiot is still clueless and undecided between the two girls, and in the process hurt both Minami and Himeji. I am feeling emptiness too. :(

I still don't know how to rate this episode, being a Minami fan, it was hurting, but I didn't want Himeji to be left alone either. Maybe an undecided relationship is better sometimes (God I said this! And after all this time hating those anime that never end without answering the romance in them!)

Hideyoshi won the episode by the way. I could understand why Aki cried after that confession. Maybe he is destined to get Hideyoshi over Minami and Himeji after all :P
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 4, 2011 3:09 PM

Apr 2009
It's all cool and dandy - but where is my usual FUNNY Baka to Test? It has suddenly turned all romantic and there's no place for anything else, dammit. I mean, it's sure nice to see some character development, but we all know that it will get back to square one. So, err, 4/5 for this episode - it was good in its own way.

Sep 4, 2011 3:19 PM

Oct 2007
hated this episode for obvious reasons
Sep 4, 2011 3:20 PM

Jun 2008
Trololo...

Some of you guys are taking this too seriously....Did you really think someone as empty headed as Akihisa would actually choose or acknowledge what happened.

Sorry guys, Although I didn't think it would turn out this way, I knew the situation wouldn't fix itself.

It's not like Akihisa is just going to start dating Minami and Mizuki is left out....then you have all the Mizuki fans raging.

If anything, this was the only way to back out of the AWKWARDNESS we just had.

BTW, I'm still rooting for Minami (although harems such as this NEVER have a conclusion).

Also, for a small time frame we actually saw the REAL transformation of a tsundere...

Minami truly goes from Tsun to Dere.....unfortunately because of Akihisa's unbelievable stupidity she's forced to go back to Tsun...

shanimebib said:
Maybe an undecided relationship is better sometimes (God I said this! And after all this time hating those anime that never end without answering the romance in them!)

Yeah, I know how you feel.....I hate it when anime/manga ends undecided as well...

I view Baka to Test to be about 90% comedy and 10% romance....the problem is that the last 2 episodes that ratio has been reversed, so we all feel a little hurt by the main character acting this way.

Don't worry I'm sure we'll be back to the way the show has always been soon enough....I HOPE!
--ALEX--Sep 4, 2011 3:31 PM
Sep 4, 2011 3:36 PM

Nov 2010
alexcampos said:
Trololo...

Some of you guys are taking this too seriously....Did you really think someone as empty headed as Akihisa would actually choose or acknowledge what happened.

Sorry guys, Although I didn't think it would turn out this way, I knew the situation wouldn't fix itself.

It's not like Akihisa is just going to start dating Minami and Mizuki is left out....then you have all the Mizuki fans raging.

If anything, this was the only way to back out of the AWKWARDNESS we just had.

BTW, I'm still rooting for Minami (although harems such as this NEVER have a conclusion).

Also, for a small time frame we actually saw the REAL transformation of a tsundere...

Minami truly goes from Tsun to Dere.....unfortunately because of Akihisa's unbelievable stupidity she's forced to go back to Tsun...

shanimebib said:
Maybe an undecided relationship is better sometimes (God I said this! And after all this time hating those anime that never end without answering the romance in them!)

Yeah, I know how you feel.....I hate it when anime/manga ends undecided as well...

I view Baka to Test to be about 90% comedy and 10% romance....the problem is that the last 2 episodes that ratio has been reversed, so we all feel a little hurt by the main character acting this way.

Don't worry I'm sure we'll be back to the way the show has always been soon enough....I HOPE!

Surprise Ending: Akihisa dies.

Sep 4, 2011 3:44 PM

Jun 2008
Meomix said:

LOL....I'm good with that, although I don't hate Akihisa even after what happened this episode...

You know what.....FUCK ALL OF THIS:

MINAMI X MIZUKI....Why even bother with Akihisa, they should just go full out Yuri and everyone is happy.
Sep 4, 2011 4:06 PM

Aug 2011
alexcampos said:
Meomix said:

LOL....I'm good with that, although I don't hate Akihisa even after what happened this episode...

You know what.....FUCK ALL OF THIS:

MINAMI X MIZUKI....Why even bother with Akihisa, they should just go full out Yuri and everyone is happy.

Let leave Akihisa alone, Mineji goes abroad for studying.... End the series in possibly high notes :)
Sep 4, 2011 4:09 PM

Oct 2009
alexcampos said:

Miharu is proud of you

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Sep 4, 2011 4:20 PM

Nov 2007
my face when this whole thread

This poll is hilarious to watch
Sep 4, 2011 4:33 PM

Oct 2009
game8910 said:
This poll is hilarious to watch

Even when i feel quite empty because this episode, i must agree. The poll amuses me

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Sep 4, 2011 4:36 PM
Aug 2011
Akihisa won't end up with anyone in the end, I guarantee it. I'd rather see both Himeji and Minami get swept away but other guys just to see what he lost out on.
Sep 4, 2011 4:37 PM
Dec 2007
THAT was some letdown, but even so, I can't bring myself to hate this episode.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 4, 2011 4:39 PM

Aug 2008
what the hell akhisa

when hideyoshi confesses to you, you don't stand there and cry about it, you grab 'em and make 'em yours

acting is top notch.
Sep 4, 2011 5:41 PM

Apr 2011
"This is baka! This is Minami!"
"Minami...?"
"A-KI-HISAAAA!"
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson
Sep 4, 2011 6:05 PM

Aug 2007
Misunderstandings everywhere!? Good old Akihisa. When people expect him to be smart, he's not and when you don't expect him he goes out and surprise you. Even with all the seriousness that's been going on as of late and they were less laughs. I still enjoyed the ep. I don't expect Akihisa to even piece it together unless they plainly say it. Feels like the girls were just setting it up for misunderstandings.

KaitoDash said:
choyos said:
Anyways the only one i see actually doing some proper work on Akihisa every time she has some air time is Hazuki (don't loot at me like that >.>)
I actually longed for this idea since the first time she had screentime.

Same. I'm also quite fond of that idea.
Sep 4, 2011 6:11 PM

Nov 2008
Poor Minami, and Himeji too (at the end).
It was a mixed feeling of sadness and laugh in some scenes.
Sep 4, 2011 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
Well Akihisa prefers internal bento injuries than physical bone dislocating injuries.
My choice would be Minami just because of her story.
I'm still a Shouko lover though, wishing for more Shouko moments!!
Good episode btw! funny start to a somewhat saddening ending.
5/5
Sep 4, 2011 6:56 PM

Feb 2011
Well i can't say im suprised at the ending. I just hoped for a little more....o well.
Sep 4, 2011 7:29 PM

May 2011
huhu
Aki x Hideyoshi scene made me moist
Sep 4, 2011 9:13 PM

Aug 2010
Hideyoshi confession = my heart melted <3
Personally I am a Himeji fan, but I don't think that Aki will choose one girl to be honest.
This week was just in favor of Himeji fans in reaction to the favor of Minami fans over the last 2 episodes.
Can't wait to see what happens next week:)
Sep 4, 2011 9:28 PM

Dec 2010
alexcampos said:

Trololo...

My thoughts exactly, people need to remember how Akihisa's character works. I'm glad I was smart enough to not jump the gun and pick a side.

Blackiris said:
It's all cool and dandy - but where is my usual FUNNY Baka to Test?

Yea I totally agree with you there, I first watched this show because of the broad amount of epic humor and character relations which was what made season 1 a personal favorite for me. I personally enjoy a little romance here and there but if it ends up not falling through then really what's the point...

I hope it will just drop the whole romance business (for now) and shift back into high gear with the comedy and storyline just to get people to forget the last 2 episodes (unless they're actually gonna go for gold next episode and have Akihisa choose someone...doubtful).

And lol@poll results, I really can't blame the 1/5s
Sep 4, 2011 9:37 PM
Feb 2009
fuck that another disappointment,,, don't tell there gonna keep this up for the next 4 eps.. also
Sep 4, 2011 9:49 PM
Mar 2011
Minami, don't worry, we all know you were the best girl.

And it gets worse because of the test question at the middle of the episode. "Hurtful rough story"... poor girl.

And I have never agreed more with the end of the episode.. Baka indeed.
Sep 4, 2011 9:53 PM

Nov 2008
my feelings are hurt...the Minami ending was depressing but the Hideyoshi confession was pure win...I was expecting Aki to kidnap him to go off and get married

I love Minami but I fully support Aki x Yuuji!!!!
Sep 4, 2011 10:07 PM
Sep 2011
I'm glad that i didnt choose either minami or himeji as the one i wanted Aki to be with because i watched enough anime like this to know that it is either going to be an open ending where he chooses neither, or a harem ending where he says he cant choose between them.
Sep 4, 2011 10:10 PM

Sep 2010
And they just blow it all off..
I am disappoint.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

84 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.