Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Nov 27, 2012 8:14 PM

Aug 2009
Umm.. I dunno.

The romance is heating up, which isn't bad, but that whole episode was so boring to me.

In the first season, I thought the KKK guys and the lesbian girl popping up and acting ridiculous was kinda funny, but now I just thought it was annoying and in the way. Even though this was, like, their first time showing up in this season, I totally wouldn't have cared if they didn't show up at all (or at least time their appearances better).

And I dunno how I feel about the love triangle. The acting part and Minami's self-conflict were pretty interesting, but just watching them talk romance is soo dull. Akihisa's not gonna advance anything and Himeji is just getting upset and not saying anything. I guess their actions fit their characters, but I can't help but feel a bit annoyed over something.

I really dunno. I mean, I just feel like this whole season's been half-baked so far. I feel like a lot of the comedy is just tired jokes from the first season, and when some interesting development starts up, it doesn't develop all the way.. in my opinion, anyway. I'm not trying to be a critic, but it's hard to put my finger on why I feel this way exactly.

Egh, sorry. I bet the next few episodes are gonna flip my whole negative view around.
Dec 16, 2012 3:17 PM

Sep 2012
yoshii is just too dumb.. -_- baka..
Jan 15, 2013 6:15 AM
Dec 2012
Akihisa is so bakaaaaa~
Didn't even realize Minami and Himeji's feelings...
T_______T Minami-chaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!
Mar 6, 2013 3:13 PM

Oct 2011
Man, I thought it would at least take them (the creators of the show) two episodes to backpedal out of the kissing incident, but it only tok them a half of an episode. A shame too, we almost had a plot going there for a second.
Jun 27, 2013 5:18 AM

Jun 2013
noooooooo. minami-chan :'((((
i lack on english but, i want to speak!
Jul 15, 2013 9:35 PM

May 2009
Jesus christ. That was heartbreaking. Making an entire episode devoted to Minami before this and then dropping the rejection bomb. That's Urobuchi-level trolling right there.

In the end it's the author's fault for doing this stupid love triangle in the first place.
Jul 30, 2013 4:15 PM

May 2013
Minami fans get trolled(I'm included), and now I'm really interested at how the anime will close up.
Nov 9, 2013 10:05 PM

Mar 2012
Wow Akihisa must really be retarded.
Apr 6, 2014 1:04 PM

Jul 2013
Awww I loved that episode!

I loved how they were jealous of each other. I still prefer Aki with Himeji though.

The Hideyoshi acting bit was hilarious!
Apr 6, 2014 7:55 PM
Dec 2013
stephtastrophe said:
Awww I loved that episode!

I loved how they were jealous of each other. I still prefer Aki with Himeji though.

The Hideyoshi acting bit was hilarious!

The actong scene was funny, wasn't it.
May 18, 2014 5:27 PM

Jun 2013
No no no no no fuuuuuuck why... I was so hoping for Minami to win this one. She is interesting, fun, and she has a rich backstory connected to Akihisa. They are bloody perfect if you ask me. Why is it that it's always the pink haired girl who wins and the girl with a pony-tail who loses (I'm looking at you Rosario Vampira >:O)?

Although it's common in anime, the cute kind girl always wins in the end, it's a boring and predictable concept. And oftenly, it never even happens. Most harems do the "everyones happy" route which means that the main character (Akihisa) won't get together with either one. It's all just a long tease and really, all the episodes featuring Minami's past with Akihisa feel pointless now that I think about it.

If only more shows could have the balls to stick to one girl/guy after a while and let the others be sad since it's only human to be sad in those situations. I guess the fanbase of anime is too fragile to deal with such a raw twist. But from my experience with anime, those who do take a gamble and stick to one person, oftenly wins. I'm looking at you Clannad. If only more shows could be like you.. If only...
May 30, 2014 3:39 AM

Mar 2014
First kiss!!
FFF's Hatred!! (they never get girls anyways.. lol!)
Love the romance-in-the-air!!
Himeji *grumbles*..
Class D will declare a war!! (prevented)
The Misunderstanding is cleared!!
But damn.. Minami not being honest again and Akihisa is so dense !!
Nemoto !? Evil plans again!?
Nice plan Yuuji!!
Hideyoshi on the act!! Damn Confession so REAL. kawaii... (as a man-to-woman relationship.)
Lover's Act!! I think that's not the right words.. maybe Acting like Lovers!?. (kinda like Nisekoi :D)
Oh Shit... It turn out bad... (for the two girls that is..)
What a Baka to the heart... dense MC!!!
Good Episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2014 12:02 AM

Jan 2014
i wasnt watching this anime for romance in the first place, but still...after the seriousness in episode 8 this episode was a joke,but not a funny joke unlike we usually see in this anime
Sep 11, 2014 8:34 AM

Aug 2013
:(

Status quo : maintained...
Why are you so stupid Akihisa!!? Though, that last line was hilarious.

Manipulating young girl hearts... Not cool, man.

Minami was so damn cute in this episode. Himeji too. I really though she would do something scary o.O

''You're condemned to death!!''
''Why?!''
''Because... I'M FUCKING JEALOUS DAMNIT!!''
ยซTime is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.ยป
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Nov 7, 2014 5:19 AM
Dec 2011
i felt so bad for HIMEJI i love only HIMEJI because she even tries to be close to him show off her feeling as much as she can rather than like minami killing akihisa .... if your in love you have to be honest and kind to the guy like himeji even thought himeji is shy she try so hard unlike minami.

minami she is a good person and i really like minami and pretending to be a friend to your crush is cool to but come on minami had a year to say something to akihisa or give hint or say "i like you" but she didn't do any of that okay even if minami is shy she could at least be not that rough with him ..and show some emotions to akihisa once in a while!

i think himeji is way more shy than minami also himeji doesn't even have the guts like minami but HIMEJI always express how much she likes him by her actions so the viewer actually feels how hard she try all the time and how miserable she felt in this episode i am so upset about himeji and feel so bad and sad for her i actually feel the loneliness himeji feels... oh himeji :3
Apr 21, 2015 4:36 AM

Aug 2014
behavior of the executioners crazy super hilarious haha

The story of love triangle begins to heat up and become more violent. Who will declare honesty first? And who would Aki choose?

I choose Minami. Yeay ~ Banzai!
#TeamMinami
Aug 18, 2015 12:28 AM

May 2015
wtf
this series is pissing me off

dont make him that stupid...
it's romance after all
Nov 17, 2015 5:25 AM
Jul 2018
Someone please kill me already. PLEASE.
Jan 17, 2016 10:47 AM

Mar 2015
Did you having fun? Did my tears taste good? WHY!!!???

Nov 8, 2016 9:47 AM

Aug 2016
I will enlist with the FFF to torture and kill Aki
He is GUILTY for hurting Minami
FINAL VERDICT: DEATH
Dec 19, 2016 9:56 PM

Mar 2015
Another misunderstanding. Aki went for Hime for the purpose of removing bug but Minami thought Aki went for Hime as a love interest.

3/5
Mar 10, 2017 9:48 AM

Apr 2013
So the two girls that beat him up at every possible chance call him an idiot? Okay.
Apr 25, 2018 10:30 PM

Nov 2017
I really hope Yoshii leans toward Minami. Himeji’s character is so, well, cliche
May 28, 2018 1:44 AM

Jan 2018
KILL HIM!!!

Oh hell yeah!

Burn the heretic!

Damn, her Love Meter is through the roof! She's literally seeping out hearts and shit!

That's actually a cute image of them as a couple with a kid.
I don't like her persistence though. It's off-putting. Shimada's clearly not interested and she pursues her like a plague.

I don't like how Shimada concluded the whole misunderstanding. Props to Yoshii for doing the hard part of admitting everything was a mistake, but shame on Shimada for lying about her feelings. She went through the whole kissing act and dismisses it entirely as some sort of petty ploy for getting Miharu off her back? That's shameful Shimada. Very shameful!

Anyways, fuckin' LOL

That random 'WOW' during the script reading. Haha And Hideyoshi is a great actor. Cute as always.

Holy shit! His idiocy knows no bounds! This was so hard to watch!

Dec 17, 2018 9:13 PM

Jan 2013
Miharu needs to not exist anymore. but jesus Minami taking Ls is kinda hard even though she went back to annoying denial phase after the misunderstanding. and Himeji continues to be even more unwatchably annoying ever since after that love letter incident

but i'll say this, Akihisa is a known dumbass, both girls should've known what they are dealing with.
Mar 27, 2019 11:21 PM

Feb 2017
Thanks so much for kicking my heart in the balls, but fucking why? Way to completely screw up the potential that was left by that confession. I was rooting for Minami, but honestly I would have just been satisfied with them picking one or the other. Instead they just completely deflate the situation and both of them are fucked.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Apr 17, 2020 5:37 PM

Nov 2016
Lol @ the ending and at Miharu wanting to have a girl with Minami.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 18, 2022 8:03 AM

Jan 2013
Minami deserved better, I know it's common to have dense main characters but it does keep pissing me off lol.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

84 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:28 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.