Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 2, 2011 12:48 PM

Nov 2008
SkyHigh said:
FOE-tan said:
The one who tore Ringo's dairy was not Kanba. The proof is underneath the spoiler.

Also, I'm going to call this one now. Shouma will survive, but he will require a sex change operation in order to do so.

are you being serious, a sex change? why would a sex change save the life of someone hit by a freaking car? it's actually an intruiging theory and I wouldn't be massively against it I guess, but It's unrealstic and destroys Ringo x Shouma which is nooooooo.

Do you think this because of his androgynous features?
This director has turned people into cars before.

Also, I don't think that Shouma becoming a girl would destroy Shouma x Ringo. You would realzie that if you watched Utena.

And what's realistic about Kanba clinging onto a truck with his bare hands for at least one full minute to get the penguin hat again? Or most of the other stuff (relationships aside) in this show, for that matter?

Anyway, I'm thinking that the crash may have damaged ...certain body parts of Shouma's beyond repair, hence the need for a sex change.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Sep 2, 2011 1:00 PM
Jul 2011
FOE-tan said:
SkyHigh said:
FOE-tan said:
The one who tore Ringo's dairy was not Kanba. The proof is underneath the spoiler.

Also, I'm going to call this one now. Shouma will survive, but he will require a sex change operation in order to do so.

are you being serious, a sex change? why would a sex change save the life of someone hit by a freaking car? it's actually an intruiging theory and I wouldn't be massively against it I guess, but It's unrealstic and destroys Ringo x Shouma which is nooooooo.

Do you think this because of his androgynous features?
This director has turned people into cars before.

Also, I don't think that Shouma becoming a girl would destroy Shouma x Ringo. You would realzie that if you watched Utena.

And what's realistic about Kanba clinging onto a truck with his bare hands for at least one full minute to get the penguin hat again? Or most of the other stuff (relationships aside) in this show, for that matter?

Anyway, I'm thinking that the crash may have damaged ...certain body parts of Shouma's beyond repair, hence the need for a sex change.

What male body parts can be damaged beyond repair and require a full body sex change? sure his dick and testicals may be crushed but it doesnt require a full body change.

What anime has someone turn into a car?

Yeah I guess about the Utena element but still, why would he turn into a girl what is there to gain from such a radical change? change in body will not change personality or attitude, unless female hormones are given to him and that wont kick in for a long time and won't cause much of a change.

And yeah I get that but there is a difference between getting a sex change for being hit by a car and a scene which was made clearly to show a tense situation.

though strangely enough I don't mind your theory.... lol

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Sep 2, 2011 1:09 PM

Jun 2008
Lol Ringo is such an amusing crazy girl. Drugging the cake and planning a rape. Hahahaha! Maybe is because i can't take the anime seriously or don't care about that teacher guy but i find this incidents kind of funny.
Lot's of nice Ringo fanservice too.

Tragic ending there. Lets see if her feeling gratitude or even guild will resold in her noticing the guy that was by her side until now.
Sep 2, 2011 1:37 PM

Nov 2008
SkyHigh said:

What male body parts can be damaged beyond repair and require a full body sex change? sure his dick and testicals may be crushed but it doesnt require a full body change.

Yeah I guess about the Utena element but still, why would he turn into a girl what is there to gain from such a radical change? change in body will not change personality or attitude, unless female hormones are given to him and that wont kick in for a long time and won't cause much of a change.

And yeah I get that but there is a difference between getting a sex change for being hit by a car and a scene which was made clearly to show a tense situation.

The anime where he turns one of the characters into a car is the Utena movie, Adolescence Apocalypse.

The director has also cosplayed as Sailor Mars in the past, and this is a guy we are talking about. He's just really into gender-bending and that kind of thing, which one of the reasons I'm expecting some form of sex change. Not to mention about those two fictional characters in the ED and the resemblance that the two brothers have to them. Shouma (and later Kanba by extension) could end up in some live-action production as those characters, with them playing the main characters.
[
Sep 2, 2011 1:43 PM

Aug 2008
SkyHigh said:
I think there is more significance than mere affection and shock causing her to make that expression, perhaps something to do with Momoka, she may have experienced something similar or witnessed death before (Momoka) which would obviously make her panic.
I like this idea. May even be Momoka died saving her like this too.
Sep 2, 2011 1:59 PM
Jul 2011
FOE-tan said:
SkyHigh said:

The anime where he turns one of the characters into a car is the Utena movie, Adolescence Apocalypse.

The director has also cosplayed as Sailor Mars in the past, and this is a guy we are talking about. He's just really into gender-bending and that kind of thing, which one of the reasons I'm expecting some form of sex change. Not to mention about those two fictional characters in the ED and the resemblance that the two brothers have to them. Shouma (and later Kanba by extension) could end up in some live-action production as those characters, with them playing the main characters.

I will admit I am a fan of gender bender anime, but still I fail to see how it will enhance the plot, seriously there would be no change from what I've seen and who knows about the ED, but you do realise this is an anime, all the characters are fictional :P

Besides I still fail to see how a car incident would cause a sex change, but you are free to believe what you want, besides if this crack theory is true I doubt Kanba would also change, he's just too manly :P

Sep 2, 2011 2:22 PM

Nov 2008
SkyHigh said:
FOE-tan said:
SkyHigh said:

I will admit I am a fan of gender bender anime, but still I fail to see how it will enhance the plot, seriously there would be no change from what I've seen and who knows about the ED, but you do realise this is an anime, all the characters are fictional :P

Besides I still fail to see how a car incident would cause a sex change, but you are free to believe what you want, besides if this crack theory is true I doubt Kanba would also change, he's just too manly :P
Well, I never said that was actually going to happen, nor did I say that it would improve the anime. I am merely stating it as a possibility.

Besides, there are other ways to incorporate gender bender, with Shouma getting his own penguin hat and survival strategy transformation (or sharing Himari's) being one of those ways. That means he dies, of course, but is brought back to life by "The Princess of the Sapphire" or whatever they decide to call Shouma's penguin form if they go down that route.
[
Sep 2, 2011 2:35 PM
Jul 2011
FOE-tan said:
SkyHigh said:
FOE-tan said:
SkyHigh said:

Well, I never said that was actually going to happen, nor did I say that it would improve the anime. I am merely stating it as a possibility.

Besides, there are other ways to incorporate gender bender, with Shouma getting his own penguin hat and survival strategy transformation (or sharing Himari's) being one of those ways. That means he dies, of course, but is brought back to life by "The Princess of the Sapphire" or whatever they decide to call Shouma's penguin form if they go down that route.

Hmm okay.... btw have you checked the ED again, I think those other girls next to Himari may just be pallete swapped versions of herself with different hair accessories and styles.

Well if he did die it wouldn't be permanent, I mean I just don't see it, it's too early to kill him off if they planned it that way xD

Sep 2, 2011 3:14 PM
Mar 2011
shi just got real....anyone else missed the "survival strategy"?
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 2, 2011 4:03 PM

Feb 2011
amginex said:
shi just got real....anyone else missed the "survival strategy"?
noticed its absense at the end of the episode, after that i missed it a little :|

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 2, 2011 4:04 PM

Jan 2010
this series getting worse and worse after each episode....its a shame, it looked so good....:(((

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Sep 2, 2011 4:12 PM

Feb 2011
LasDen said:
this series getting worse and worse after each episode....its a shame, it looked so good....:(((
points of view
if one can put himself in the drama and minds of the characters it's actually pretty interesting, i think
sure there is still a lot of potential it should be showed, but hopefully 16 episodes will be enouth (but the pace should get a bit faster for that)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Sep 2, 2011 4:31 PM

Nov 2006
Shouma is a gift from heaven.

KaitoDash said:
SkyHigh said:
I think there is more significance than mere affection and shock causing her to make that expression, perhaps something to do with Momoka, she may have experienced something similar or witnessed death before (Momoka) which would obviously make her panic.
I like this idea. May even be Momoka died saving her like this too.
I thought Ringo was born after Momoka's death? Or am I confusing fan speculation for reality?
Sep 2, 2011 5:08 PM

Jun 2009
Wow, so many F-bombs being dropped this episode.

Seriously, though, this episode reminds me of episode 4. That incident with an unknown female culprit acting with knowlege of the contents of Ringo's Diary. Episode 5 proved that Natsume was somehow involved with the incident, because she immediately took steps to silence the victim. But her direct approach determining whether the victim saw her attacker would seem a bit stupid if she were actually the culprit herself. And we still don't know who filled in for Tabuki in the first part of the episode. I think that all three must be the same person. The only reasonable one to suspect at this point is:
Hmm, maybe not.

Anyway, Ringo's father's new family's portrayal is an obvious reference to the Moe Eel back in episode 6:
Home wrecker interpretation much?

windy said:
I thought Ringo was born after Momoka's death? Or am I confusing fan speculation for reality?
That's probably my own speculation. Frankly, I'm still not sure whether Ringo was born first or Momoka died first.
It's a real conundrum, isn't it?
Sep 2, 2011 5:17 PM

Jun 2008
Weirdest episode yet?
Weirdest episode yet
Sep 2, 2011 5:33 PM

Jan 2011
This shit pissed me off it should been the crazy bitch who got hit by a car NOT shouma!
[center]
Sep 2, 2011 5:33 PM

Jun 2010
SkyHigh said:

The Utena movie had that concept.

Anyways, another bizarre episode. Ringo is even more crazy and I am so surprised by her confidence to win Tabuki, which it seems impossible.

And I think too, that it was Masako who torn the diary. She is the only one who goes against. And if Shouma gender-bender, it will be hilarious.
Sep 2, 2011 5:35 PM

Aug 2010
This is turning into my favorite. Great plot and pacing. Looking forward to next episode.
Sep 2, 2011 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
Ringo is fucking insane! I wonder what would happen if Ringo really does get hit by a car.
And who was that person on the motorcycle that ripped the diary?
Sep 2, 2011 6:15 PM

May 2011
Could not find an op with animation on youtube so i recorded my own

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_hlNK7HxxY
Sep 2, 2011 6:51 PM

Nov 2007
heh sorry I wouldn't walk in front of a car for a craved psychopath stalker rapist girl. she's freaking bonkers. still waiting for this to wrap up and get more of Kanba and Himari.....
Sep 2, 2011 6:51 PM
Jul 2011
Any1 else notice the egg on the couch after they got druged?
Sep 2, 2011 7:53 PM

Jun 2008
Another epic episodeXD
Jeez, Ringo is creepy, but definitely her Cowboy delusion was so awesome XD
I think this is heading for ShoumaxRingo. Next episode finally some drama, lol. I bet Ringo and Kanba will appear crying.

Shoumaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i love youuuuuu, dont die! (and dont get possessed by a penguin hat too, please).
I hope Shouma recovers fast because he is my fav. T_T

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Sep 2, 2011 8:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
+10 to all the shenanigans.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 2, 2011 8:51 PM

Apr 2010
best epoisode so far and wtf ringo xD

anyway her eye was kinda freaky espicially at 15:24 where she is dragging the body
Sep 2, 2011 9:04 PM

Feb 2009
Alright, really getting sick of the Ringo shit. I get it, she's insane. I really, really get it; since her increased shenanigans screen time has been at the cost of Himari and Kanba. It would be cool if we could get more than 3 minutes of them in an episode versus the countless minutes of Ringo, thanks. Also hoping Ikuhara trolls the RingoxShouma pairing 'cause I just cannot get into it at ALL.

I have faith in MPD to redeem itself in the second half, but I am admittedly getting bored with its latest episodes. It's still my #3 favourite currently airing, it still has interesting characters and plot, awesome visuals and music; I just need to vent. I still like it a lot. I just can't wait to move beyond the Ringo stuff and focus on something ELSE -- Kanba and Himari, heyoooo.

Good cliffhanger, though. Helps me look more forward to the next episode!
Sep 2, 2011 9:57 PM

Feb 2010
Kanba and Himari's little screen time was so good! Himari was adorable as ever...I miss them in the latest episodes
Ringo made me laugh with the cowboy fantasy, but during the episode it was so like..creepy.
I wonder about the biker, but I'm pretty sure that is Natsume. I also wonder what does the M stands for in her Project.
And Shouma was great in this episode. Hope he's alright!

I love this show, is so Fabulous Max.
Sep 2, 2011 10:02 PM

Oct 2010
SkyHigh said:
To be honest Ringo didn't need to see Momoka die, but since Ringo seems to be the sort to slightly blame herself, and her obssessive attitude towards things and the fact she is prone to disbelief, all she needs to do is believe she attributed towards the death of Momoka, such as her actions caused an event that lead to her death, or her words caused something that made Momoka react and then perhaps of course this is unlikely HIT BY A CAR but I don't believe that scenario, what I was saying is I believe Death is something she may have seen, or at least believed she has caused, perhaps she witnessed her sister die in hospital, or saw a dead body, but either way she was able to make herself believe she was the blame in regards to her sisters death.
We don't know if she saw her dead or not but we do know she was with her a lot so when the incident happened she may have been there. There is more chance of that. She really looked like she may have been clingy to her sister, especially with the picture she had. She respected her father and sister most, which is strange because I want to know why her mother is not. Agree with your view of Ringo experiencing dead. It may have been like that of the many possibilities you wrote.
SkyHigh said:
Another reason why she could believe this is the fact that her parents argued, and her name was brought up, which since she was so young could have influenced her into believing such things.
Yes it's possible. That talk of visiting her sister while it was Ringo birthday, there could have been a mental mix up indeed.
SkyHigh said:
He didnt screw her life up actually, his situation only amplified what she wanted, which was to make everyone happy and thus become Momoka, her parents are to blame as well for arguing, also I don't think Tabuki really wanted Ringo to sleep under his house, I mean I don't think he is clincally insane or creepy.
I was leaning more towards the fact that he did jack shit to notice her around him as a love interest nor anything to even notice her doing all this stuff to him nor enough smart to notice some kind of love around Ringo towards him. In that he screwed her life by being totally ignorant towards her. He may be a flake but he should not be stupid. I think he screwed her life by being ignorant is my point.
SkyHigh said:
I do think Ringo would be a good ally, because her personality shows strength and determination, I mean she is the only person to stand up to the ALMIGHTY HAT, I think that she would be a useful asset to them, I have also been wanting Shouma x Ringo from the start, ever since Shouma saw her walk past, because I thought this is probably the default pairing.
Exactly! Ringo's not scared of the big bad hat nor of the penguins considering how she sat on the last one in last episode.
SkyHigh said:
Nah I dont think Tabuki was involved in Momoka's death or caused it anyways, well not on purpose, because of his depression, but Yuri may have who knows, perhaps she has had stalker tendencies or obssessive tendencies for Tabuki for a long time, I mean remember her attitude shift in the park episode when it was just her and Ringo :P
Exactly! Yuri could be a problem in all this and the root of Momoka's death. She has the money therefore some power to hire someone to get rid of Momoka.
Yumekichi11Sep 2, 2011 11:36 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 2, 2011 10:23 PM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
You got it wrong, she was born before Momoka's death. There is a picture of her with Momoka and her father. It means she was born before her death. Does that make sense?

No, actually you have it wrong. There is no such picture. I think you're referring to the picture of Ringo, her mother, and her father; not Momoka. The most we've seen of her is a shadow.

In episode 6 in the flashback when Ringo is 4 years old, they mention promising 5 years ago to take care of Ringo like she was Momoko, or something to that effect. Momoka was pretty young when she died if she was the same age as Tabuki who was around 18 when Ringo was 11.
Sep 2, 2011 11:38 PM

Oct 2010
S_R said:
Yumekichi11 said:
You got it wrong, she was born before Momoka's death. There is a picture of her with Momoka and her father. It means she was born before her death. Does that make sense?

No, actually you have it wrong. There is no such picture. I think you're referring to the picture of Ringo, her mother, and her father; not Momoka. The most we've seen of her is a shadow.
Yeah you are right, mind screwed me over or should I say memory. Ringo is only seen with her parents. So I am assuming all this happened when Ringo was born or one year later. Because it was mentioned that Momoka's death falls within Ringo's birthday and I am pretty sure about that one.

Sep 3, 2011 12:20 AM

Aug 2010
wow that was quite an episode o_O
the fabulous max, the drugs, THE WEIRD LOOKING CAKE O_O, the pseudo rape, the dolls, the cowboys, and the car crash .___. seriously shouma why would you eat a weird looking cake like that, in fact a curry rice shaped cake is just plain weird LOL
anyways getting to the main point, i wonder if Natsume and Yuri are working together to foil Ringo's plans o_o my mind is too full to make anymore speculations @_@ so ill just leave it at that >_>
that sex change uhh theory is interesting, ive been wondering how the other two girls in the ending song look like Shouma and Kanba; it sounds awfully bizzare if it turns out Shouma really does need a sex change but hey anything can happen i guess lol maybe they're just metaphorical representation?
Sep 3, 2011 12:42 AM

Oct 2010
HiyuuT said:
that sex change uhh theory is interesting, ive been wondering how the other two girls in the ending song look like Shouma and Kanba; it sounds awfully bizzare if it turns out Shouma really does need a sex change but hey anything can happen i guess lol maybe they're just metaphorical representation?
You got me thinking it could be a price form in exchange for the hat to revive Shouma or heal him so that he lives.

Sep 3, 2011 12:59 AM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
HiyuuT said:
You got me thinking it could be a price form in exchange for the hat to revive Shouma or heal him so that he lives.

that actually makes a whole lot more sense than a sex change operation, the question is if he needs to directly wear the hat or if the himari-hat can somehow heal him
then again what if he undergoes a sex change operation because the almighty penguin hat only works on girls O_O yea okay ill stop there with the weird imaginations LOL
Sep 3, 2011 1:11 AM

Jun 2009
HiyuuT said:
Yumekichi11 said:
HiyuuT said:
that actually makes a whole lot more sense than a sex change operation, the question is if he needs to directly wear the hat or if the himari-hat can somehow heal him
then again what if he undergoes a sex change operation because the almighty penguin hat only works on girls O_O yea okay ill stop there with the weird imaginations LOL
Or maybe they're already immortal...

Sep 3, 2011 1:30 AM

Oct 2010
HiyuuT said:
Yumekichi11 said:
HiyuuT said:

I think that the hat will heal him and he will be under its command. Most likely Himari will be the medium once again. He may become a girl when he in Survival Mode World and be normal back in the real world but regardless it will be a price to pay.

And yes it may be the hat only likes girls like the MODs in Kampfer anime series whom only choose girls to fight.

Sep 3, 2011 1:38 AM
Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
SkyHigh said:
To be honest Ringo didn't need to see Momoka die, but since Ringo seems to be the sort to slightly blame herself, and her obssessive attitude towards things and the fact she is prone to disbelief, all she needs to do is believe she attributed towards the death of Momoka, such as her actions caused an event that lead to her death, or her words caused something that made Momoka react and then perhaps of course this is unlikely HIT BY A CAR but I don't believe that scenario, what I was saying is I believe Death is something she may have seen, or at least believed she has caused, perhaps she witnessed her sister die in hospital, or saw a dead body, but either way she was able to make herself believe she was the blame in regards to her sisters death.
We don't know if she saw her dead or not but we do know she was with her a lot so when the incident happened she may have been there. There is more chance of that. She really looked like she may have been clingy to her sister, especially with the picture she had. She respected her father and sister most, which is strange because I want to know why her mother is not. Agree with your view of Ringo experiencing dead. It may have been like that of the many possibilities you wrote.
SkyHigh said:
Another reason why she could believe this is the fact that her parents argued, and her name was brought up, which since she was so young could have influenced her into believing such things.
Yes it's possible. That talk of visiting her sister while it was Ringo birthday, there could have been a mental mix up indeed.
SkyHigh said:
He didnt screw her life up actually, his situation only amplified what she wanted, which was to make everyone happy and thus become Momoka, her parents are to blame as well for arguing, also I don't think Tabuki really wanted Ringo to sleep under his house, I mean I don't think he is clincally insane or creepy.
I was leaning more towards the fact that he did jack shit to notice her around him as a love interest nor anything to even notice her doing all this stuff to him nor enough smart to notice some kind of love around Ringo towards him. In that he screwed her life by being totally ignorant towards her. He may be a flake but he should not be stupid. I think he screwed her life by being ignorant is my point.
SkyHigh said:
I do think Ringo would be a good ally, because her personality shows strength and determination, I mean she is the only person to stand up to the ALMIGHTY HAT, I think that she would be a useful asset to them, I have also been wanting Shouma x Ringo from the start, ever since Shouma saw her walk past, because I thought this is probably the default pairing.
Exactly! Ringo's not scared of the big bad hat nor of the penguins considering how she sat on the last one in last episode.
SkyHigh said:
Nah I dont think Tabuki was involved in Momoka's death or caused it anyways, well not on purpose, because of his depression, but Yuri may have who knows, perhaps she has had stalker tendencies or obssessive tendencies for Tabuki for a long time, I mean remember her attitude shift in the park episode when it was just her and Ringo :P
Exactly! Yuri could be a problem in all this and the root of Momoka's death. She has the money therefore some power to hire someone to get rid of Momoka.

First of all I'll say it's nice to have such a long discussion over something, rarely happens for me in regards to anime lol.

I do believe Ringo at least saw her dead body, because that would still invoke memories of seeing a body lying lifelessly which would bring back shock to Ringo especially if she witnesses it again (Shouma).

I think the reason Tabuki never noticed is the clear age gap, I mean I have a similar experience, I've known this person since I was like 9 and she was 3 at the time, and she is still clingy to me now I'm 18, she's 12 now, Ringo has the same age gap I think, anyways whilst the ages don't add up completely I understand Tabuki's viewpoint even if he did realise her feelings, he would number one not want to be a pedophile, and number two potentially see her as a little sister, it's not bad ignorance, it's for the best of all of them.

I think Yuri could have done something but I think she has been into Tabuki longer than we know, maybe since kids, perhaps her confidence that no-one can beat her stems from the fact that she knows she can get rid of rivals easily, either way I don't see Yuri as completely innocent, but at the same time I don't really want to see her as evil.

Question what do you think about the Opening of the anime where you see Ringo turn into flames, I've been wondering what significance that holds...

Oh and on the other subject about the Sex change thing which i've talked about as well, your idea about MOD's from Kampfer don't you think it's going a bit far, I think that more than one Survival Strategy would be going too far, though gender bender may be fun if it brings a little more comedy, I just don't want to see the entire cast changed into girls lol.

Sep 3, 2011 1:50 AM

Nov 2006
DrHouse said:
windy said:
That's probably my own speculation. Frankly, I'm still not sure whether Ringo was born first or Momoka died first.
I read it here but it has a question mark after it so ¯\(°_o)/¯
Sep 3, 2011 2:14 AM
Dec 2007
Fantastic direction as always and great developments even if most of the ep focused on Stalker-tan.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 3, 2011 2:50 AM

Mar 2010
THISSS BITTCHH!!!!!
EHRYHNBJTUGM7INMJ7KN
Okay Ringo, you crazy ass bitch you have taken it waaay too far!!
She was like 10 seconds away from raping Tabuki, WHILE UNCONSCIOUS!
YOU KNOCKED HIM UNCONSCIOUS!!!D8
The whole time I just wanted to fucking slap her; I could not agree more with Shouma when he called her the craziest bitch he'd ever met.
She deserved getting her book ripped, I'm just SOOOO PIISSEDDDDD she had to put Shou in danger! OH BITCH I SWEAR IF YOU KILL MY FAVORITE CHARACTER I WILL BE SO DAMN ANGRY///

Don't pull a Blood-C on us please.

DrHouse said:
Or maybe they're already immortal...

I lol'd.
Fishcaek-ChanSep 3, 2011 2:53 AM

Sep 3, 2011 3:22 AM

Oct 2010
SkyHigh said:
Question what do you think about the Opening of the anime where you see Ringo turn into flames, I've been wondering what significance that holds...
Pirokinesis power given by the Penguins? Now that would be one Fantastic Four add on except it's a human torch female version. Well if she could fly and be like Human Torch then even Natsume can't do jack shit, well even normal Pirokinesis can burn those balls of hers.
SkyHigh said:
Oh and on the other subject about the Sex change thing which I’ve talked about as well, your idea about MOD's from Kampfer don't you think it's going a bit far,
No and don't you think you should think maybe based on the chicken with the eggs?
SkyHigh said:
I think that more than one Survival Strategy would be going too far, though gender bender may be fun if it brings a little more comedy, I just don't want to see the entire cast changed into girls lol.
I think it would be an amazing feature itself to see more survival Strategy but most of all other factions that are not Penguins.

I had this sudden idea that this show might be about Super High Beings being cute little furies like Penguins and wage war between themselves with the only human in it and able to see them are in fact those who are on their side, which does make sense since Ringo never saw any of those penguins,. Regardless it would be interesting to see if it goes in that way.

Sep 3, 2011 3:30 AM
Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
SkyHigh said:
Pirokinesis power given by the Penguins? Now that would be one Fantastic Four add on except it's a human torch female version. Well if she could fly and be like Human Torch then even Natsume can't do jack shit, well even normal Pirokinesis can burn those balls of hers.
SkyHigh said:
Oh and on the other subject about the Sex change thing which I’ve talked about as well, your idea about MOD's from Kampfer don't you think it's going a bit far,
No and don't you think you should think maybe based on the chicken with the eggs?
SkyHigh said:
I think that more than one Survival Strategy would be going too far, though gender bender may be fun if it brings a little more comedy, I just don't want to see the entire cast changed into girls lol.
I think it would be an amazing feature itself to see more survival Strategy but most of all other factions that are not Penguins.

I had this sudden idea that this show might be about Super High Beings being cute little furies like Penguins and wage war between themselves with the only human in it and able to see them are in fact those who are on their side, which does make sense since Ringo never saw any of those penguins,. Regardless it would be interesting to see if it goes in that way.

You really want the cast to change into girls.... I mean I've seen your anime list and you seem to like anime with a higher proportion of girls than guys but still I think it could actually harm the plot, I mean seriously I'd hate to see Kanba become one because well his whole playboy attitude seems to actually have some kind of significance.

I actually think there should be only one penguin hat person, because each survival strategy needs a human in it for the bitch hat to mock so she can feel superior, god damn superiority complex :S, but I just can't see it, the sex change thing doesn't seem likely at this moment in time but who knows sighh.

Pyrokinesis wouldn't seem likely I think since she actually burned up into flames it could mean something else, I can't think of anything yet but it may be trying to symbolise something.

Sep 3, 2011 6:42 AM

Feb 2010
OH MY GOD!

That was one action-packed episode...I see hope in the future with ShoumaxRingo!!!!
I just can't sit still for the next episode, I mean, now that Ringo's diary is in shreds and Shouma sacrificed himself to save Ringo (I hope he's still alive...) this will entirely change the plot (I believe). I think now Ringo will snap out of it. If not completely, then by a little because when Shouma told her he was the craziest bitch he had ever met, it really stuck to her, lol.
I can't help but appreciate the efforts Shouma went through to save his sister, but in a way he's not only there to save his sister, but by trying to help Ringo and learning more about her...he has the power to change Ringo too. Even though every time Shouma's asked if he's falling in love with her and he kind of just says,"NO WAY!" I think that by the two falling in love with each other, it can seriously make Ringo turn into a different person.

Although, I have absolutely no clue what that penguin hat girl will say now that the "penguin drum" is "broken".
Sep 3, 2011 6:57 AM
Jul 2011
EarlCiel said:
OH MY GOD!

That was one action-packed episode...I see hope in the future with ShoumaxRingo!!!!
I just can't sit still for the next episode, I mean, now that Ringo's diary is in shreds and Shouma sacrificed himself to save Ringo (I hope he's still alive...) this will entirely change the plot (I believe). I think now Ringo will snap out of it. If not completely, then by a little because when Shouma told her he was the craziest bitch he had ever met, it really stuck to her, lol.
I can't help but appreciate the efforts Shouma went through to save his sister, but in a way he's not only there to save his sister, but by trying to help Ringo and learning more about her...he has the power to change Ringo too. Even though every time Shouma's asked if he's falling in love with her and he kind of just says,"NO WAY!" I think that by the two falling in love with each other, it can seriously make Ringo turn into a different person.

Although, I have absolutely no clue what that penguin hat girl will say now that the "penguin drum" is "broken".

Exactly what I think, I believe this is a turning point for Ringo and Shouma, that's if Shouma survives, I believe the denial in this episode highlights that Shouma and Ringo will get together, especially that blush on his face when he denied it.

You raise a good question, what the hell will happen now that the Penguindrum has been torn, I wonder if bitch hat will rage or be like "It must not have been the penguindrum!" and then order the boys to do something else, either way I think that hat is going to rage.

Aww can't wait for next episode

Sep 3, 2011 8:41 AM
Jul 2011
NOOOOO!!! dont pull a sex change on me, cant have RingoxShouma then T.T
scantaSep 3, 2011 1:08 PM
Sep 3, 2011 9:26 AM
Jan 2011

Boring fanservice.......
Sep 3, 2011 11:56 AM

Sep 2007
Hopefully this ends Ringo's stupid delusions already. She was getting way too irritating.
Sep 3, 2011 2:20 PM

Jun 2010
This is indeed the best episode yet. I mean, if this anime is this good right here... it makes you wonder how incredible its ending is going to be.
Sep 3, 2011 3:16 PM

Aug 2010
My reaction throughout the episode was like Screw you, Ringo, I hope someone kills you off.

Then at the end I was OHMYGOD SHOUMA WHYYY

And a few hours after watching the episode I'm still OHMYGOD SHOUMA WHYYY
Sep 3, 2011 3:43 PM
Aug 2011
I really hope they don't say everything was cool after that hit with the car. He should be in pretty bad shape. Knowing this show he will walk it off.
Sep 3, 2011 4:08 PM

Sep 2010
Ringo is a crazy yandere I like her. xD

But at the end of this episode all I could say is WHY SHOUMA WHY! He is my favorite character along with Ringo and Kanba.

I doubt he will die though he will probably get up like nothing happened or wind up in the hospital because its way too early to kill him off like that. D8
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
Mar 29, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 15, 2011

168 by FarCritical »»
Mar 27, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.