MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

No.6 Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» No.6 »» No.6 Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: No.6 Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

124 76.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

33 20.25%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 3.07%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.61%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 163

09-01-11, 7:13 PM

About next ep's preview...

09-01-11, 7:15 PM

amyiceeyes said:
About next ep's preview...

Sion probably did something stupid like trying to sacrifice himself or something...
that's about the only reason why Nezumi would cry...but I'm just guessing.

09-01-11, 7:34 PM

It took them that long to finally explained wether Inukashi's a girl or a guy, but based on Sion's expression she's probably a girl.

09-01-11, 8:41 PM

Seriously, until I saw all the discussion about Inukashi's gender, I didn't even realize it was in question. I always thought she was a girl.
And omg... the preview for the next episode. What's going to happen?!? ><'

09-01-11, 9:52 PM

<b>[ Spoilers from the novels, please do not read if you want to be surprised D: ]</b>
Oh my friggin' God, I'm assuming that the next episode will be about

...But as everyone already said, the highlights of this episode were Inukashi's tears (SO TOUCHING, MAN, I MEAN I FELT REALLY DISGUSTED AS WELL FOR HER/HIM ;_;) and Nezumi's protectiveness over Shion. Oh God, stop making me love you even more, you beast... :"D

WHY ISN'T NEXT WEEK YET? D: D:
If I die and I find that I had a soul inside,
Promise me you'll take it up to its final ride...

09-01-11, 9:54 PM

Yeah, dogkeeper continues to confuse me about his/her gender, it makes no sense to me. It sounded like they were dressing 'him' up like a girl to trap that guy (literally), and then Shion seemed surprised, maybe at the fact that s/he's a girl after all? So confusing O_o

Very Nazi-like moment with the people getting rounded up and shipped to the concentration ... I mean correctional facilities. Next ep they'll be reunited with Safu I suppose, and we'll see if they injected her with the Queen Bee or what ...

09-01-11, 10:14 PM

It's a girl! It's a boy! Now back to girl!

I DUN GET.

09-01-11, 10:33 PM

YaoiFeverxD said:
XD just discovered something accidently xP
In the preview, there's a scene with the baby that Shion rescued, and if you pause that scene, you can see there are boobs next to its head (like breast-feeding position) and the skin tone looks like Inukashi's XD
But I guess it does make sense though, cuz if Inukashi was open that she was a girl then I guess she wouoldnt have been taken seriously and she's the type to seem strong so she could protect those close to her (her dogs?) :3

Nice catch, and you're right, IT IS Inukashi.

Shes a girl!

09-01-11, 11:25 PM

OMG!!!I loved the episode!!!it was so intense!!! But the preview TT_TT....omg i hope shion and nezumi are okay :'(!!!!!
OH!Was it Shion saying "How could you do that to Nezumi?" in the preview??
Modified by MariahOtaku, 09-01-11, 11:51 PM

09-01-11, 11:45 PM

First of WTF did I watched???? throwing people in dark pit like garbage??? That just make me sick, and that one hell of scary ending it remind me of the Holocaust. Damn cliffhanger D:<

-Inukashi crying and getting touched just rip my heart part ;___;
Yeah I'm pretty sure Inukashi is girl, she just want every one to see her as boy. But i glad Shion was there to comfort her.

-I just love how Nezumi protected Shion with his coat.

- Yoming has lost it. I guess he lost his chance with Karan anyways.

-Wow wait did Elusyas possessed Safu body? O_o

--Nezumi singing really something. He knows what's going to happen to the people i guess that main ( beside comfort them) reason why sang the song.

PREVIEW: OH god Nezumi crying and calling out Shion's name. T^T

It's to bad people who dropped the show are missing something good. -_-
Modified by AutumnDream, 09-02-11, 12:27 AM
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....

09-01-11, 11:53 PM

Sartory said:
It's a girl! It's a boy! Now back to girl!

I DUN GET.
LOl!!yeah XD at first they say he's a boy, later it's a girl, later a boy and it goes on XD haha !!!

09-01-11, 11:58 PM

Ahhhhhh.... I want next week now! amazing episode! full of WIn.

It had a mixture of plot, of beautiful, and of disturbing moments. All in all, a great episode.

Next week smexy Nezumi cries?! ;-;

09-02-11, 12:16 AM

Snowley said:
I loved the singing scene, somewhat reminded me of Holocaust. And then people got thrown like trash into some dark pit :0

muahahaha. i was thinking the same exact thing!! xD

09-02-11, 1:58 AM

femalegoblin said:
Snowley said:
I loved the singing scene, somewhat reminded me of Holocaust. And then people got thrown like trash into some dark pit :0

Now as you mention it... I remembered certain scene from The Pianist, where a young girl was playing violin at the train station before everyone was taken to the concentration camp. But IIRC it happened becuse the soldiers made her play and after that

As fo the episode. The best so far. Emotion with action - that's what this series supposed to be :) Oh, next week will be heartbreaking with (Spoilers, real spoilers)
But if they really try to put those three scenes (mentioned above) in the next episode it will be one hell on tear jerker. Can't wait for that.

09-02-11, 4:36 AM

Oh, I remember now!

it was like "Syuna no Tabi" by Miyazaki Hayao

09-02-11, 4:36 AM

wow that was quite a lot to take in, glad to see shion's still brave enough to save the baby despite the chaos that surrounded him at the time
clearly yoming's messed up >_> i wonder if/how shion's gonna meet with karan based on that message, id think itd be quite tough
more nezumi karaoke lulz
im guessing safu is somehow related to the forest people otherwise why in the world would Elyurias appear to her like that, wonder what she did to those two peops though
next epi looks quite promising and its the pre-final episode, i hope they dont screw anything up after this far =I

09-02-11, 5:57 AM

Intense!!!
I can't believe there are only two episodes left =-(

I really loved Nezumi's song, but the way the music progressed into like... a rock ballad kinda killed it for me. Unnecessary traps set in beautiful song is unnecessary.

Waiting for next week's episode is slow torture!

09-02-11, 6:30 AM

Dogkeeper (Inukashi) is a girl, Sion had always referred to her as a guy and when he touched her shoulders he was surprised and commented "you're a..." before being cut off. Not trying to sound snarky, but anyone who has actually felt the skin of someone of the opposite sex, knows women have softer skin then men.

May be the director should have been more clear considering the audience.
Now that's sounding snarky

09-02-11, 7:26 AM

enevi said:
femalegoblin said:
Snowley said:

Now as you mention it... I remembered certain scene from The Pianist, where a young girl was playing violin at the train station before everyone was taken to the concentration camp. But IIRC it happened becuse the soldiers made her play and after that

Well I think the scene was putted that way on purpose, Nazis also tried to create a perfect world... and treating people like nothing is a reocurring trope in many dystopian novels/movies

09-02-11, 8:12 AM

i hope no.6 dies >.>

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices