Forums

(Club Arc)Movement from the North, Powerful and Mysterious Ninja Appear

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 11, 2011 10:45 PM

Nov 2009
*suzaku runs jumping up to grab a branch and swinging up to stand on it*

Suzaku: she is needed to safe people from themselves...... but if you refuse to get out of our ways i will cut you to bits....
I miss rping here.....
Sep 11, 2011 11:06 PM

May 2010
Hoshi: "That is just an excuse to hide behind. The people do not need someone to save them, they must save themselves or they won't truly be saved. That is the excuse of someone trying to gain more power than they should have."

Hoshi had begun making hand signs while he was talking.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 11, 2011 11:18 PM

Nov 2009
*Suzaku continued staring at him since he wasnt able to express emotion on his face*

Suzaku: some have to die to save the rest illl make sure she is treated well until the end but yes she will have to die and unfortunatly for her she is overly loyal to anyone who will give her fish....

*pointing his sword at hoshi Suzaku though to himself*

Suzaku: this sword isnt nearly as good at cutting through jutsu like theone rex got.....but it should still do the job
I miss rping here.....
Sep 12, 2011 12:04 AM

May 2010
Hoshi: "A single life is just as important as the many. It is no matter that you would treat her better or worse, it ends the same way which is unacceptable."

Hoshi finishes making all the hand signs necessary for the jutsu, and locks his eyes on Suzaku.

Hoshi: "I am surprised you let me get through that many hand signs without interruption. You must be confident in your skills to stop whatever I throw at you. Let's find out shall we. Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique!"

A huge dragon rises up from the now flooded area over Hoshi, and shoots toward Suzaku.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 12, 2011 2:59 AM

Nov 2009
*Suzaku sighed at his words as the dragon flew at him he pulled his sword back then swung it as hard as he could at it as the blade ad the dragon clashed the dragon exploded but the sword was also sent flying embeding in a tree with a deep thunk*

Suzaku: as i thought..... the strength of a jutsu and the blade are about even
I miss rping here.....
Sep 13, 2011 11:25 AM

May 2010
Hoshi: "Oh? Looks like your sword really is as powerful as you say it is. I admire your skill. It is too bad that you are on the wrong side."

Hoshi spins his hand with his fingers pointing up. A blade of wind forms and assaults Suzaku on his right.

Hoshi thinks: I wonder how well he can do without his sword?

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 13, 2011 10:24 PM

Nov 2009
*as the blade comes at him suzaku lets himself fall grapping the branch to swing off it flipping to the other side of the tree then backflips onto the branch of a different larger tree*

Suzaku:,,,,,,the same could be said of you
I miss rping here.....
Sep 13, 2011 11:12 PM

May 2010
Hoshi jumps up in the air, over the tree that Suzaku swung to, while making hand signs.

Hoshi: "Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death."

Some of the water left over from the dragon is recreated into needles surrounding Suzaku. They all fly in towards him, and Hoshi throws 3 shuriken down at Suzaku at the same time.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 14, 2011 12:39 AM

Nov 2009
*flicking his eyes around he drops down using the branch as a shield he winces but still makes no sounds of pain as a couple of the water needles pierce his forearm and he jumps to another tree keeping out of the water*

Suzaku: almost time.....
I miss rping here.....
Sep 14, 2011 6:17 AM

May 2010
Hoshi lands on the tree Suzaku had jumped from.

Hoshi: "Very wise keeping out of the water as best you can. However, you have become more of an annoyance now in doing that."

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 14, 2011 10:41 AM

Nov 2009
Suzaku: how old are you boy?

*Suzaku looks at him then dsrops down landing on the hilt of his sword so that the blade carves up through the tree to slash at hoshi*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 14, 2011 11:31 AM

May 2010
Hoshi front flips off the branch and lands down in the shallow water to avoid the blade.

Hoshi: "I am 21 years old. Though I fail to see what age would have to do with anything."

Hoshi took a deep breath, infused it with chakra, and let it out, creating a huge twister, combining with the water to create a water tornado aimed at the tree Suzaku was in.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 15, 2011 12:02 AM

Nov 2009
*Suzaku caught the hilt as the sword flipped squeezing it tight he got in a strong stance he then swung the blade several times creating a blast of energy with each stroke which collided with the tornado*

Suzaku: to bad if only you were younger you would be able to escape unscathed....

*as he said that another figure landed on the tree top*

???: why are you taking so long Suzaku? this shouldnt be a problem for you.
I miss rping here.....
Sep 15, 2011 10:05 AM

May 2010
Hoshi: "Unscathed? That ended on one of your first strikes of the battle. So you would have taken pity on me if I was younger? Even if I was, I would not deserve my title if I tried to run from a fight. Are you planning on unleashing your full strength? I highly doubt you have been using it this whole time."

Hoshi notices the unknown figure.

Hoshi: "Is it going to be a two on one now?"

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 15, 2011 10:08 AM

Nov 2009
*The figure shakes its head*

???: Suzaku go get the girl.

*Suzaku turns walking down the branch slowly dissapearing*

*the figure sits down on the branch*

Kain: my name is Kain.....i will give you some time to regain your strength
RuseoSep 15, 2011 10:14 AM
I miss rping here.....
Sep 15, 2011 2:42 PM

May 2010
Hoshi looks at Kain with anger.

Hoshi: "How dare you interrupt our battle! I will make sure you regret it with your life, and then I will finish what I started with your friend."

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 15, 2011 3:16 PM

Nov 2009
Kain: you know hes actually a higher level than i am. i dont know why he acts so soft. though if you were a child i could see why i refuse to fight children. so what is your name? my full name is Kain Uzumaki....though my last name means little i suppose.

*he said with his chin resting on his hand*

Kain: but remember once both names have been announced the duel has been properly innitiated so rest up before you say it.
I miss rping here.....
Sep 15, 2011 9:56 PM

May 2010
Hoshi: "Oh, so another Uzumaki has appeared? Very interesting. I am surprised you have fallen in with this crowd with a relative like Naruto."

Hoshi shrugs and sits down in the water.

Hoshi: "It's not like I would be able to get this over with quickly and catch up to him. So I might as well take your oh so gracious offer." Hoshi said this with a bit of sarcasm, now out of fight mode.

Hoshi takes out his bandana that he had stashed before he got to the town and wraps it around his arm.

Hoshi: "Just a little hint to give you an idea of what you will going up against."

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 15, 2011 10:06 PM

Nov 2009
Naruto is a fool that beliefs every problem in the world can be solved by being nice to people. we just see the world for what it is. This world wether you like it or not will rip it self apart so that the greedy can get more and the people that work to get somewhere in this world will still die in poverty it is the way of the world some are born lucky others arent.

*Kain reaches down dipping a cloth in the water and wiping his face with it*

Kain: so which are you? the lucky or unlucky?
I miss rping here.....
Sep 15, 2011 10:30 PM

May 2010
Hoshi rolls his eyes.

Hoshi: "Another one who thinks the world will destroy itself if left unattended. I heard the sob story from the last guy. You guys want to 'help'. Well, the people who seize power end up making things worse than they already are. I have a feeling that will be the same with you guys."

Hoshi splashes some water on his face and stretches a little bit in anticipation.

Hoshi: "Luck is meaningless to me. I gave up on that a long time ago. The thought of luck is just something that blinds someone. If you think you are lucky, you aren't as cautious and take more risks, which increases the chance of something bad happening. When it does, the consequences are far worse than if you went about things neutrally. If you think you are unlucky, the thought will consume you in despair, and you won't be able to rise up from it. There is no such thing as luck. Luck is just an excuse for the cynical to complain about their status in the world."

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 15, 2011 10:50 PM

Nov 2009
*Kain laughs loudly*

Kain: if only everyone was like you... just a warning to you if you ever come across i man from our group named Weiss sztay away from him. unlike most of us he actually enjoys causing pain and given the opportunity he will enjoy killing you
I miss rping here.....
Sep 15, 2011 11:04 PM

May 2010
Hoshi looks at him skeptically.

Hoshi: "Thanks for the warning, but you're making it sound like it is a sure thing I will be walking out of this alive before our battle has even started."

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 16, 2011 12:00 AM

Nov 2009
Kain: well for the most part me and Suzaku dont try to kill people. as long as they are good people they dont deserve to die however this man is not like us in any way. however his skills are necessary to our cause. i dont like it but its unavoidable. now then are you rested up? we can continue talking or we can fight either way is fine wit me since all i need to do is keep you away from the girl and suzaku dont worry she will come willingly Suzaku knows her weakness

*as he says this he stands up stretching*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 16, 2011 8:05 AM

May 2010
Hoshi pops his neck a couple of times.

Hoshi: "I think I am ready. Don't be so sure it will now be easier to get the girl. Even if I am out of the picture, there are others that were here to help out. Even if you have her weakness, they will surely try to stop you....... Now onto the matter at hand. My name is Hoshi Sagarashi, anbu of the lightning village. Prepare yourself."

Hoshi took a deep breath and stood ready.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 16, 2011 12:08 PM

Nov 2009
*Kains rolled his shoulders and jumped down to the water *

Kain: ok then Hoshi Sagarashi let us begin.

*Kain charges Hoshi causing the water to spit up behind him as he started to do hand signs *
I miss rping here.....
Sep 16, 2011 12:35 PM

May 2010
Hoshi: "Very well."

Hoshi kneels down and places a hand in the water. Spinning drills of water shoot up from the below the surface in front of Kain.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 16, 2011 9:58 PM

Nov 2009
Kain: i promise if i win i wont kill you

*As he is running kain back flips to dodge spinning and using wind style vacuum bullets at him*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 16, 2011 11:04 PM

May 2010
Hoshi blows a stream of wind to the right, using the force to spin to the left and dodge the wind bullets.

Hoshi: "Another wind user? This could get interesting."

Hoshi blows out another gust creating another twister mixing with the water to become stronger.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 16, 2011 11:29 PM

Nov 2009
Kain: actually we are the same in both aspects Hoshi me being chose to fight you was not a coincidence.

*as he says this he does some hand signs and kicking up some of the water he blows a stream of extremely cold wind freezing it he then grabs the needles and throws them at hoshi then turning he runs and gets to a deeper area of the water lets himself sink so that the tornado passes ofer him then pulls himself back up to avoid being caught in a whirlpool*
RuseoSep 16, 2011 11:33 PM
I miss rping here.....
Sep 17, 2011 12:51 AM

May 2010
Hoshi makes a few hand signs and shoves his hands down into the water again. The water rises up around him and blocks the incoming ice needles.

Hoshi: "Not a coincidence you say? I don't think I am that well known yet, so how would you guys be able to plan for me? And if you did, why wouldn't you send someone that would use jutsu that could outright beat mine?"

When the wall falls, there are 5 kunai hovering in front of Hoshi that instantly shoot out toward Kain.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 17, 2011 1:25 AM

Nov 2009
*Kain weaves some hand signs so and creats a water dragon sending it at Hoshi the kunai dont effect it much as the simply sink into the water*

Kain: your asking why we didnt send a lightning user? because we dont believe in elements being stronger than others instead using the elements to work as a whole. So in other words a person who is experienced at fighting with water is better than a lightning user who doesnt know what to expect from a water user
RuseoSep 17, 2011 3:02 PM
I miss rping here.....
Sep 17, 2011 12:38 PM

May 2010
(Just wondering, but that seemed a little quick with the hand signs to whip out a water dragon. That was kind of why I used at least two posts when I used it earlier because it is 44 hand signs long. Also you didn't acknowledge my kunai attack either.)

The water dragon hits Hoshi, but his form changes into water. The real Hoshi rises up from the water to the left of Kain.

Hoshi: "That is an interesting perspective. I can see the truth in that."

Hoshi made a sign, put his hands to his mouth and shot a high powered dust blast at Kain.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 17, 2011 3:02 PM

Nov 2009
(well once you reach a certain level things dont take as long to use just like kakashi and suigetsu using it in just a couple of seconds and i think as you become more adept at a jutsu you have to use less handsighns like with the chidori and lightning blade sasuke and kakashi dont even use handsigns anymore :/ i think in the jutsu list i might be wrong if so sorry its only the forbidden jutsu that take more than one post and i just figured the water dragon would over power the kunai but ill change it to state that)

*As the dust comes at him kain turns and runs for a large grouping of trees*

Kain: i thought you might
I miss rping here.....
Sep 18, 2011 2:27 AM

May 2010
(that sounds fine, i was just going off of how it still took Zabuza a long time to perform the technique in the anime and he was pretty a high rank and pretty adept at water jutsu)

Hoshi: "Though, in my opinion, someone that is a lightning user should know how to gain the advantage against a water user no matter what the water user throws or they aren't that good of a ninja in the first place. So even though your belief is plausible, I still think elemental advantage plays an important part."

Hoshi makes a few hand signs, sucks in a large amount of air, and expels it in a giant sphere that flies forward and crushes the trees Kain ran toward.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 18, 2011 5:39 PM

Nov 2009
*turning around he does handsigns *

Kain: wind style: decapitating air waves!

*sending his own blast of wind at hoshi attack the two jutsu collide*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 8:14 AM

May 2010
The jutsu create a huge explosion, Hoshi digs in to the ground as a massive gust of wind comes back at him as a result of the explosion.

After the blast, Hoshi gets back up and brushes himself off.

Hoshi: "Looks like it will be difficult for both of us to get an edge on the other with our jutsu matching up. Though I can tell you are a little bit higher of a level than I am. You must be a at the level of a vet anbu or even a leader perhaps?"

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 1:51 PM

Nov 2009
*the explosion sends kain backwards and he turns to land on his feet on a tree trunk looking up at him and laughed*

Kain: i dont know... ive never been labled like that. ive beat someone of every level though ive never fought someone on narutos level and Wiess is stronger than me so i guess that would be a fair assessment. so what rank are you in your village? if you dont mind me asking?
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 4:14 PM

May 2010
Hoshi: "I am an anbu. I was promoted a couple of years ago..... You said you beat someone of every level? So you have defeated a Kage before?"

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 4:28 PM

Nov 2009
*Kain scratches the side of his nose*

Kain: well i one with an underhanded tactic it was a one on one fight but i did have to use a cheap shot... but then again fights cant always be fair right?

*Kain says as he sinks into the water letting himself go town into the darkest area of water*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 6:13 PM

May 2010
Hoshi looks up to the sky.

Hoshi: "Oh how true that statement is...." It isn't quite time to use it yet, but the time is getting close.

Hoshi put his hands together and then slammed one down into the water. "Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks."

A shark comes out of each fingertip down into the water seeking out Kain.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 6:23 PM

Nov 2009
*kain watches as the sharks come at him as his feet touch the bottom he then raises his hands up pointing the palms at hoshi*

Kain water style water shockwave

*a huge spiral of water goes up then explodes sending a shockwave up. under te water not much happens but ubove it a tital wave starts to well up as the sharks arent destroyed but are pushed into the wave which is heading at hoshi*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 7:04 PM

May 2010
Hoshi makes a hand sign.

Hoshi: "Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave."

Hoshi spits out a huge amount of water creating his own giant wave, colliding with the tidal wave, cancelling each other out and breaking the sharks free again.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 7:10 PM

Nov 2009
*scowling as the sharks come back at him *

Kain: water style water bowl

*shooting a strong stream of water out of his hands he begins cutting the charks up but one gets through his defense using the blind spot of his eye patch cutting him with its fang cause he couldnt move in time*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 7:25 PM

May 2010
Hoshi sees a small cloud of blood come up to the surface. Looks like his hands have become a little full with my sharks.

Hoshi jumps out of the water to a tree, placing a talisman on it, jumping to another and doing the same thing 3 more times.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 7:38 PM

Nov 2009
*cutting the last shark in half he swims up to the surface pulling himself up to stand on top of the water holding his arm*

Kain: that really hurt
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 8:05 PM

May 2010
Hoshi jumps up to a higher limb of a tree.

Hoshi: "This might hurt a little bit more."

Hoshi's Barrier Encampment triggers when Kain stands up on the water, creating a huge explosion within the square of talismans.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 8:12 PM

Nov 2009
*his eye widens as the explosion goes off and he starts making a wall of water around him but still gets his left arm burnt pretty bad*

Kain: heh that was pretty underhanded yourself

*he says dipping the arm in the water to make sure the burning has stopped*
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 10:57 PM

May 2010
Hoshi: "It's all about thinking one step ahead. I figured it wouldn't be able to kill you anyways." This guy says he's defeated a Kage before, but I haven't seen anything showing that yet. Was I wrong about him being stronger?

Hoshi crouches on the tree branch and then jumps up into the air.

Hoshi: "Powerful Wind Wave."

Hoshi sucks in and lets out a gust of wind down at Kain.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 19, 2011 11:11 PM

Nov 2009
*kain smiles as he watches him thinking quickly moving to the side to avoid the blow though the force of the attack still cuts him slightly*

Kain: your a good guy not once have you purposefully attacked my blind side

*he said tapping the eye patch*

Kain: i truely wish the world could be full of people like you
I miss rping here.....
Sep 19, 2011 11:31 PM

May 2010
Hoshi lands a few feet away and turns back around to face Kain.

Hoshi: "Thank you. I don't like fighting dirty."

He brushes himself off and gets into a stance.

Hoshi: "What happened that made you have to wear an eye patch anyways?"

Youmi Academy ID
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» auami vs Nobu Uzumaki (closed thread)

darkdragon - Jan 5, 2013

7 by darkdragon »»
Mar 3, 2013 2:11 PM

» Character Creation ( 1 2 )

darkdragon - Jun 21, 2011

50 by OokamiNoSeishin »»
Feb 26, 2013 8:10 PM

» Truth of the Leaf ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Jun 25, 2011

863 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 29, 2012 11:27 PM

» (Club Arc) The Start Of The Future Takes The End Of The Past ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ruseo - Aug 27, 2012

575 by Zyta »»
Nov 25, 2012 5:14 PM

Sticky: » Character Stats

Ruseo - Jun 21, 2011

34 by 12345trent8 »»
Nov 5, 2012 10:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.