MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

(Club Arc)Movement from the North, Powerful and Mysterious Ninja Appear
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Truth of The Shinobi »» (Club Arc)Movement from the North, Powerful and Mysterious Ninja Appear

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
08-29-11, 10:30 PM

OPEN TO ALL JUST EXPLAIN YOUR WAY IN ON EITHER TRYING TO HELP THE GIRL OR THE MISSING NINJA CAPTURE HER

*a voice echos through a large cave deep in a mountain range. as it reverberates off the walls several pairs of eyes open almost glowing in the dim light *

???: Brothers and sisters the time has come for our first movement. We have captured the hokage Naruto and a Hyuga girl with relative ease so now it is time to show that we do not fear the power of the great nations. We are going to capture tailed beast to charge our jutsu. Apon completing this task we will have two of the necessary components for the activation of the ultimate jutsu known to mankind. Who is with me?

2???: Im in

3???: count me in

Suzaku: ....i will do as instructed......

4???: of course

???: so it seems it is unanimous. we move at dawn
Modified by Ruseo, 08-30-11, 6:08 PM
I hate when idiotic people try to have an argument with me. Cause its nothing but them calling me names and making up stories... there is no intellengense in their side of the debate

08-29-11, 10:50 PM

*far away a small pond shimmers in the light as a fish swims through it the fish turns and jumps out of the water eating a bug that had been hovering above the water as the fish began to fall back to the water a kunai with a wire attached to it peirced through its eyes and soon the fish was reeled in by a girl you smirked*

Girl: you will make an excellent lunch

*she says wrapping it in cloth and turned to walk to her shack*

Girl: a good catch indeed
I hate when idiotic people try to have an argument with me. Cause its nothing but them calling me names and making up stories... there is no intellengense in their side of the debate

08-29-11, 11:48 PM

???:hay leader where are we going?????
////////////////////////////////////////

Ryou: Haruto calm your self its not even time to go

-punchs you in the arm-

////////////////////////

Haruto: Ryou senpi i am just bored

-takes the punch-

08-29-11, 11:52 PM

*Suzaku walked by them giving the area a creepy aura to the area*

Suzaku:......its.....it is

*Suzaku rubs his temples*

Suzaku: yes indeed its another woman we are after the two tailed cat

08-29-11, 11:56 PM

-as suzaku says that i fall over-

Haruto: Senpi suza scares me

-runs behind Ryou-

//////////////////

-hits you in the face with my fist-

Ryou: your pathetic

08-29-11, 11:59 PM

*Suzaku turns his dead eyes towards them almost like he was just noticing they were there*

Suzaku: are you two coming......coming with me? to capture who?....Capture....the girl yes capture the two tails?

08-30-11, 12:02 AM

-looks out from behind Ryou-

Haruto: um yyyyesss.....

//////////////////////////

-looks back at Suzaku with half sleep eyes-

Ryou: yes our leader put us with you....

08-30-11, 12:07 AM

*Suzaku was almost looking through them as they talked like instead of looking at them he waas lookeng at something behind them*

Suzaku: ......we are going to go to a pond now...and we need to buy some fish

*he grabs his head*

Suzaku: why do we need fish? fish for the girl yes the girl likes fish

08-30-11, 4:53 PM

-looks at Ryou-

Haruto: why is he saying scary stuff

////////////////////////////

-laughs at Haruto-

Ryou: i dont know Haruto

08-30-11, 5:37 PM

*Suzaku pulled the sword off his back dragging it behind him as he started walking*

Suzaku:.....its time to move out.

*he walks out the cave dragging the blade leaving a deep cut in the ground as he walked he started fading away dissapearing from side without a trace his footprints and the cut in the ground suddenly endeing*

08-30-11, 5:46 PM

-looks at the ground and runs out the door-

Haruto: where did he go senpi

//////////////////////////////////

Ryou: I dont know Haruto

08-30-11, 5:55 PM

*Meanwhile the girl sat dow on a log smileing at her cooked fish on the campfire her mouth watering*

Girl: hurry up and cook and get in my belly fish!

*she said slurping the drool back into her mouth*

08-30-11, 5:59 PM

-walks out the door when out of no where Ryko falls out of his house in front of us-

Haruto: hey look its our friend Ryko hey DUDE!!!

08-30-11, 6:14 PM

*Suzaku materializes out of the ligh fog outside of a small village by the ocean as he walked up to a store he looked at the shop owner*

Suzaku: i want to by a fish

Clerk: ....ooohhhkay what kind of fish are you interested in?

Suzaku: i need.... what kind of fish? yes a big fish.... I need a big fish

Clerk:........ well the largest type of fish i have is right here

*he said pointing it out to him*

Suzaku: i will pay you the 3450 ryo for it

Clerk: well i havnt weighed it yet so it might be a bit less than that

*he put it on the scale and got a suprised look on his face *

Clerk: wow thats quite the eye you got your right

*suzaku gave him the money and walked out without another word leaving a confused shop owner in his wake*

Clerk: h-have a good day?

09-04-11, 12:39 AM

*The girl grinned as it finished cooking pulling it out of the fire she took a big bite out of it as she got stars in her eyes*

Girl: AHHHH! sweet god who made fish i love you!

*she finished the fish and tuned around on the log to look at the pond resting her head on her palm*

Girl: some day im going to lear to swim so i can catch fish even faster

09-04-11, 11:32 PM

*shouten walks threw the woods whistling out loud to himself*
such a good day for a walk

09-05-11, 2:07 AM

*The girl was walking to town to pick up some supplies she needed for the week*

Girl: alright what kind of spices will taste good on fish? maby i should ask the shop owner

09-05-11, 2:52 AM

*i wonder along the path to the village with a bug crawling on my finger and watching it*

so wat have u seen lil friend

09-05-11, 3:19 AM

*walks down the street of the city*

I appear to be lost...it's been too long since i've been here last

09-05-11, 8:20 AM

*I's napping in a tree in the city*
zzzz

Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices