MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Highschool of the Dead Season 2.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Highschool of the Dead »» Highschool of the Dead Season 2.

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
04-09-12, 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 28
Yea, season 2 of HighSchool of the dead is coming out this year. As said on its facebook page," I wanted to let everyone know that HOTD season 2 is in the works in the latest issue of Anime Otaku December 2011 Issue. I'm not sure when they'll be releasing the new season, just keep out for it. I got a feeling it might be coming out very soon though!". Here is a link to the page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOTD-Highschool-of-the-Dead/140308692667307?sk=wall
Have hope guys!!!! :)
 
04-11-12, 3:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 28
I hate fan service usually but honestly this series was so good i didn't care!
 
04-11-12, 8:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 135
I wish they could deflate the boobs a bit, fan service is cool and all but i do prefer it if boobs did not have a mind of their own. Otherwise i was enjoying the series.
 
04-11-12, 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1544
I literally just finished re watching HOTD and the first thing i did was google season 2! I am so ecstatic about this news XD
 
04-15-12, 9:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 77
Oh man, i've rewatched hotd too many times ^^ it never gets old. in fact, i think it gets more fun. and the ecchi gets more hilarious everytime i watch it. it's quite unlike any other anime. its themes are so contrasting. on one side you have the ecchi and humor. and on the other side you have a depressing, realistic, apacolyptic scenario that really brings up a lot of philosophical and existential questions that critique the nature of the human mind and society.


I f*cking love hotd.





I'm hoping for either season 2 or Chapter 30 for 2012!!!!!!!!!!!
 
04-15-12, 9:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 77
LordAkbar said:
I wish they could deflate the boobs a bit, fan service is cool and all but i do prefer it if boobs did not have a mind of their own. Otherwise i was enjoying the series.



haha. i'm a dude, and i sure as hell know for a fact most guys don't like boobs as big as cows'. I think it adds a bit of humor to the zombie/horror theme.


HOTD wouldn't be HOTD without torpedo tits. that's for sure!
 
04-16-12, 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 97
And still waiting...
 
04-23-12, 9:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18
Big news out of Japan for all you manga fans out there! Kadokawa has announced thats Season 2 of High School of the Dead has been green-lighted.

Kadokawa producer Jordan Drake passed along the word that Season 2 of High School of the Dead will consist of 13 episodes and will launch this fall.

>>>Rei


https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=397893386908835&id=140308692667307
 
04-24-12, 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 77
martinyyyy said:
Big news out of Japan for all you manga fans out there! Kadokawa has announced thats Season 2 of High School of the Dead has been green-lighted.

Kadokawa producer Jordan Drake passed along the word that Season 2 of High School of the Dead will consist of 13 episodes and will launch this fall.

>>>Rei


https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=397893386908835&id=140308692667307



It's another fake rumor. It started out as an april fool joke.
 
04-25-12, 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 68
Moimy said:
Is everyone on this thread trolling? This is horrible news. I saw the thread title and thought 'April Fools was ages ago'.
HotD is shit. Pure, pure, shit.
So what are you doing here? If you don't like, don't watch.
Modified by PrinceLied, 12-22-13, 6:49 AM
Under construction...
 
04-26-12, 1:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 55
I'm so happy about season 2. I have been waiting for so long. I haven't kept up with the manga.. so i hope i get to see some awesome Saeko action!
 
04-26-12, 6:31 PM
Forum Moderator
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5157
SteezAwesomeness said:
LordAkbar said:
I wish they could deflate the boobs a bit, fan service is cool and all but i do prefer it if boobs did not have a mind of their own. Otherwise i was enjoying the series.



haha. i'm a dude, and i sure as hell know for a fact most guys don't like boobs as big as cows'. I think it adds a bit of humor to the zombie/horror theme.


HOTD wouldn't be HOTD without torpedo tits. that's for sure!



HOTD would be God-Like without torpedo tits. I'm not kidding you, I found it to be a great show but the over the top fan service really killed it for me.
Touch me, you filthy casual~

Site & Forum Guidelines | MAL Guidelines | Report Abuse
 
04-26-12, 7:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5242
Ragix said:
SteezAwesomeness said:
LordAkbar said:
I wish they could deflate the boobs a bit, fan service is cool and all but i do prefer it if boobs did not have a mind of their own. Otherwise i was enjoying the series.



haha. i'm a dude, and i sure as hell know for a fact most guys don't like boobs as big as cows'. I think it adds a bit of humor to the zombie/horror theme.


HOTD wouldn't be HOTD without torpedo tits. that's for sure!


Pfft. The tits have everything to do with the "God-like" status of HoTD. The effing writer said from the start he was making a show designed for guys into tits and blood.
If you aren't watching HoTD for the fan service then HoTD isn't the anime you're looking for.



HOTD would be God-Like without torpedo tits. I'm not kidding you, I found it to be a great show but the over the top fan service really killed it for me.

 
05-03-12, 1:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 317
Im praying it comes out this fall. keep the titties. i need chapter 30
Suda 51
 
05-30-12, 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 327
Sweet, looking forward to a new season.
 
06-04-12, 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 77
Anime_Name said:
Ragix said:
SteezAwesomeness said:
LordAkbar said:
I wish they could deflate the boobs a bit, fan service is cool and all but i do prefer it if boobs did not have a mind of their own. Otherwise i was enjoying the series.



haha. i'm a dude, and i sure as hell know for a fact most guys don't like boobs as big as cows'. I think it adds a bit of humor to the zombie/horror theme.


HOTD wouldn't be HOTD without torpedo tits. that's for sure!


Pfft. The tits have everything to do with the "God-like" status of HoTD. The effing writer said from the start he was making a show designed for guys into tits and blood.
If you aren't watching HoTD for the fan service then HoTD isn't the anime you're looking for.



HOTD would be God-Like without torpedo tits. I'm not kidding you, I found it to be a great show but the over the top fan service really killed it for me.



Yea, if HOTD didn't have fan-service (or not very much of it), then it would have to be depressing. Depressing as in the same kind of character development you see in a movie like The Dark Knight. It would have to explore the deepest and darkest reaches of the human psyche, and really explore the depths of the characters' dark sides such as Saeko's sadism and Kohta's rage against society. The hopelessness of the situation would also have to be emphasized... with a whole lot more crying and a whole lot more of the characters losing their minds... as it would be in real life. I mean, I can only imagine how depressing it would be if it was real life. All your friends and family dying around you, your death is also impending, and society is collapsing at a rate that is simply overwhelming. Depressing as fuuuuuuck.


WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME!

but hotd as it is is awesome too.
 
06-05-12, 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1362
This anime is uniqe.. i cant find same anime like this. i like this not because of thier boobies lol maybe because of survival, and romance. go saeko x takashi... hope for season 2 and Cha30...
 
06-07-12, 4:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 5
Someone get me a shovel cause I'm diggin this anime! Season 2? More like SEASON AWSOME!
"If it exists, I'll find it! Even if it doesn't!"
 
06-07-12, 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 77
Alexanderrb31 said:
Someone get me a shovel cause I'm diggin this anime! Season 2? More like SEASON AWSOME!


lol, sorry to break your spirit, but Turambar from Scans of the Dead (who has a lot of connections with hotd) says he is almost sure a season 2 won't come out this year. and he also stated that a chapter 30 of the manga would probably not be out until after the artbook is released in august, so EARLIEST around september. if at all this year..
 
06-09-12, 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 116
H.O.T.D is easily one of my favorite animes of all time.

They pulled the whole thing off while keeping it very grounded. No superpowers, no super fighting robots just kids with guns and of course there are QUITE a few "Oh yeah RIGHT!" moments but despite all that for the most part i felt like i could relate to Takashi.

You put any average guy in that situation and he would probably be having the same reactions. Surrounded by beautiful women or not you are still fighting for your life and the "If this was any other place at any other time this would be so f***ing hot *sigh*"quote from the episode when he is in the apartment is probably one of my all time favorite quotes in any anime ive ever seen because you can just FEEL how much he means it.


As far as season two is concerned i cant wait to see what direction they take it, and im hoping they make it into a longer series because it is one of those kind of stories that can be drug out for a long time without getting old or redundant.

Exciting scenes, Hilarious personalities, Tantalizing character chemistry and a beautiful art style has me on the edge of my seat for the next season.
 
Top
Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices