Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 9, 2023 5:27 AM

Aug 2016
please die jerid just die already
Jul 18, 2023 8:25 PM

Feb 2012
Four had good potential as a character, at least her appearance made Kamille more interesting, providing some motivation, even if the romance was hastily written (there's some realism in that, as wartime romances are said to be like that). Seeing on the monitor Four's birth year being 0071 made me realize she was only 15, since it was earlier mentioned that it's been 7 years since the events of 0079.
Aug 28, 2023 4:44 AM

Jul 2017
this episode made really no sense, i don't understand why four had to return without any sense to die one episode leter, again
kamille actions were way to stupid Once again sneaking in the enemy base without any resistance just to go around with four, at least i don't know plant a bomb to blow up everything.
i'm starting to really dislike the serie
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 PM
Aug 2016
Well, if Jerid had killed the MECA, Four body should have burn to pieces.
Since everybody knows Quatro is Char, i guess that change of name should have been erased some episodes ago.
Oct 27, 2023 12:10 PM
Oct 2023
Reply to Tralan
Kamille telling Char that he had to own up to being Char seemed to come out of nowhere and make no sense to me. There were plenty of other times where it could have made more sense, but it just felt completely out of place in the final scene.
@Tralan This x9

This moment may have been powerful if it didnt heavily rely on your investment in Kamille and Fours romance, which i dont buy into at all and feel nothing about. If Four died for any reason other than to protect Kamille this wouldve probably been one of the most emotionally resonant scenes in Gundam thus far. Alas, like always, Gundam romance is a cancer that actively sucks enjoyment out of any given scene focusing on it, instead of enhancing it as romance is supposed to do. Sucks, but what can you do.
Dec 18, 2023 6:32 PM

May 2023
I've been waiting for Four to return, she does... and she dies. Again. And we never learn about her lost memory. Damn, that saddened me.

By the way, I fucking loved Camille in this one. Love doesn't win wars, but his dedication to Four certainly won my admiration. What's the point of winning a war, if you're going to lose your heart in the process?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jun 6, 2008

92 by ChiisuNoYo »»
Apr 15, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 37 Discussion

Beatnik - Jul 4, 2008

41 by p13gu »»
Mar 26, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - Jun 9, 2008

73 by Dane-se »»
Feb 7, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 47 Discussion

Veethorn - Oct 20, 2009

44 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 25, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Episode 27 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - May 27, 2009

38 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 21, 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.