Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2011 5:25 AM

Aug 2009
CLOTHESSHOESACCESSORIES

Do you like fashion trends or do you like creating your own style?
Do you like blending in or do you like to stand out?

In each case, if you love clothes, shoes, accessories, and whatever else has to do with your style, you can post it in this thread! You can post from bags, wallets, belts to earrings, swimsuits, PJs etc.

Post pictures of clothes you love to wear, like some favourite T-shirt, etc or clothes and stuff you bought recently.
It's better if you post pictures of your own clothes.
Post links of shops you are buying things.

Have a fun chat with the rest of the members, sharing your styles and thoughts.

Again, I would like to remind everyone to be nice with each other and no bashing of other people's styles.
Try to share your opinion in a nice way!

JusticeUndoneAug 28, 2011 7:28 AM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2011 5:50 AM

Feb 2009
I think I could be termed absolutely boring for attire :)

I wear sensible leather tie up shoes. I never wear running shoes.

I wear work pants and I wear them on the waist and with a belt. You won't see me in jeans ever, and my pants won't have any rips tears holes at all.

My shirts are T shirts and they are always mono colour. I have no colour preference though. They never have any pattern or image or slogan/saying on them.

Yes I am dull looking hehe.

My female side mopes about not being able to cosplay all the time. Just not an option in this body eh.

I don't mind wearing a sweatband if it is hot out. Might make me look odd.

I like black leather jackets, but only if they have lots of pockets.

In the winter, I wear nice big muclucks because cold feet are dumb. And I would rather wear a nice big parka, instead of looking 'cool'.

I have no tattoos or piercings and likely never will. Not my thing.

It's not like I can't be wild and crazy though, I just don't have anything to work with.
While not technically anime, currently I am a big fan of Hatsune Miku.
At least I can go see her in concert.
Aug 28, 2011 1:44 PM

Feb 2009
i dont accessorize at all or if i do it might be a watch. i usually rock old school adidias white on black crime. and a t-shirt usually a band t-shirt that i bought at a concert
Aug 29, 2011 7:48 AM

Aug 2010
Mostly I wear skinny jeans and a loose shirt or a layered look (dunno if that's the right word, but since web dictionary told me that.. something like multiple layered dressing anyway) Since I live in very north it's very recommendable way to dress itself.

I buy my clothes from Swedish shops like H&M, Monk, Weekday, Cheap Monday etc. They fit my body type the best. Never spend much money to clothes, so I use my friends old clothes or buy them from a flea market.

Pics coming soon!

Aug 29, 2011 8:14 AM

Jan 2011
i guess i dress rocker-ish with a little geek. lots of band shirts, i have i think 3 transformers shirts (the toon, not the overrated movie series), a watchmen shirt (which is in a pic i've posted), stuff like that. one pair of skinny jeans, and one tight torn up 80s style pair for when i wanna rock 80s.

shoes i usually rock Doc Martens or Chuck Taylors. i do have a few rings and a wristband and i have a variety of necklaces, a few that i've made. i'd post pics but i need a (decent) camera first.
Aug 29, 2011 9:05 AM

Aug 2009
I love your descriptions everyone, but I need to see pics of some of your clothes!! Come on!! I'm sure everyone would like to see some pics of clothes and stuff you've described!
Aug 29, 2011 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
Typical attire for me would be skate shoes or flip flops with some Dickies pants or shorts and a shirt from wither Woot.com or Snorgtees.com. When I'm lounging around the house it's basketball shorts and either a sweater if I'm cold or any shirt I can find that is clean! Very fashionable if I do say so myself. I don't accessorize at all since I am not of the female species(No offense ladies <3) but if I want to look snazzy I'll throw on my Fedora. It's black with grey pin strips. Hell Yeah
Unscripted
Life without Fear
Aug 29, 2011 10:02 AM

Jan 2010
I don't have much of a style. Got nice shirts and then there's my other shirts. Just wear any jeans, and shorts. Not really into name brand clothes. Hair:trying to grow it as long as I can. I'm into jewelery and nail polish atm.

Here's my new Skater shoes that I got by Airwalk

One of my favorite shirts, Audrey Hepburn

My "only vampire's" Shirt(hmm, I wonder what the rest of it says)

My cute little bat, been worn a lot.

That's one side of me, and then I have my nice shirts that are a little more conservative and a l little boring.

this is my favorite of them

Gosh, if I could rock this style I so would.
Aug 29, 2011 10:25 AM

Aug 2010
@himari

My friend has also some those "cute little bat" t shirts, they are all so cute!+ Those skater shoes are awesome. I usually wear shoes like Converse, Vans and Reebok.

The dress in the pic is my latest purchase, it's obviously from H&M. Btw the woman in the very right corner is my grandmother =D

Yeah I have got some tan and YES I got rid of that annoying root growth last week, so no more brown but super black!

Aug 29, 2011 10:32 AM

Jan 2011
@justice

ok i'll do my best to take some pictures tonight or tomorrow maybe, even though they'll be crappy, but i'll do my best

@himari

your tshirts are AWESOME...esp dig the Audrey Hepburn (too bad they don't have a Katherine Hepburn as well ;P )

@lumikki

hahaha you're right it's very H & M, that dress is, and it's quite lovely and the shoes are uber cool too.
Aug 29, 2011 10:41 AM

Jan 2010
@lumikki

Thanks, they actually sparkle. xD I love your picture btw, that dress SO cute!!!! I love the shoe, the baby doll dress, and the jacket. I remember when baby doll dresses were in style. I wish they would come back again soon. They were so cute. That was during my anorexic time when I moved to Virginia to move back with my parent and start my treatment time. I had one baby doll dress, I'll have to look for the pic. All better now, btw. LOL ^_^

@Thanks bill, and that would be awesome too.
Aug 29, 2011 12:55 PM

Apr 2011
Himari_Chan said:
@lumikki

Thanks, they actually sparkle. xD I love your picture btw, that dress SO cute!!!! I love the shoe, the baby doll dress, and the jacket. I remember when baby doll dresses were in style. I wish they would come back again soon. They were so cute. That was during my anorexic time when I moved to Virginia to move back with my parent and start my treatment time. I had one baby doll dress, I'll have to look for the pic. All better now, btw. LOL ^_^

I don't really follow women's fashion too much, but I thought babydoll dresses were sort of in fashion now. Great pics, BTW
Aug 29, 2011 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
Lotus97 said:
Himari_Chan said:
@lumikki

I don't really follow women's fashion too much, but I thought babydoll dresses were sort of in fashion now. Great pics, BTW

What I meant by "in style" that there not the new fad that's selling this year. Fashion repeat it's self all the times. I hope they come back around again and they start selling them in the store again. They were so cute.

Kind of strange that fall clothes aren't even selling in the stores now. Summer stuff is still out.
Aug 29, 2011 1:57 PM

Aug 2011
well idk if i have a style but i normally wear vans with jeans (the faded ones bc they're comfortable as hell) and either a button up with the sleeves rolled up or Tokyo Five shirts.

sandals and cargo shorts when its warm out
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/GregRocks&sclick=1">

"Gravity is just a myth. Jon Fitch is holding everything down. He's like the opposite of Atlas, he's got the world under his shoulder."
Aug 29, 2011 2:34 PM

Apr 2011
I generally wear sort of frat-boy style. Either boot-cut jeans or pants or cargo shorts with polo shirt. I also like wearing long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt (that's about as much "layering" as I do). I also like wearing polyester activewear pants and short or long sleeve shirt.

Here's a women's fashion trend right now that I really like: (short jean shorts with black tights)
Aug 30, 2011 8:58 AM

Feb 2009
When I was younger, I was all about the army look I guess. Wore my old uniforms in a lot of cases. I still have my fatigue shirt, which is essentially too small by a long margin.

Wore my combat boots for many years till I broke the trend. Moved to always having work boots on. But in recent years I can even be found wearing shoes without socks in warm weather. Getting me to not wear socks is something of a radical accomplishment.

I was grunge decades before the term was coined. I had this hand made t-shirt design I rather liked. It has the special forces winged sword and Osons under it. I was in our 'special forces' but then that just means I volunteered to jump out of perfectly good planes here in Canada. I joined while drunk by the way, I didn't really like the idea :)

I recall being back in school a returning adult student and I had on another tshirt I had made "spirit of the bayonet, KILL!'. I was brought in to see the vice principal who asked "what does that mean'. I asked him, wasn't it obvious? I had been in the army, everyone knew I had been in the army. it was cliche army bravado. It didn't mean I was a hair from going psycho on anyone (this predates all of our famous school shooting tragedies by the way, yes I am that old).

He still thought it was too violent though so I put on something else :)
Aug 30, 2011 9:01 AM

Feb 2009
Wish I still had my dress shirts though. My wife wore them as nighties.

Girls look very sexy wearing just a shirt and bare assed under it. Nothing so appealing as juuuuuuust being able to see a woman's bare ass under a shirt and all you need to do is bend her over a bit .....

My shirts though were massive for me. I have a neck size that belongs on a 6'5" 300 pound wall of football player. So being only 5'7" and 150 pounds makes for some very rediculous shirts.
Aug 31, 2011 7:13 AM

Jul 2010
Im not really into fashion, actually i hate it when everyone's wearing the same thing XD
I'm usually the T-shirt + jean type when i go to college or hanging out but when i entered college i learnt that i had to do some efforts on clothes 'cause from time to time we have to do presentations/internships and you can't just show up with your jeans or sport shoes xD
Anyway, i prefer straight jeans/pants i don't like skinny ones i think it doesn't look good on me. As to t-shirts i don't like them with stuffz written on them such as "i love X" i think you get what i mean xD I like ones with beautiful colours or some nice pics (btw i love himari-chan's !) I'd love to have t-shirts with my favourite bands but it's hard to find them where i live x_x
when i don't wear t-shirts i wear shirts, actually now that i think of it i have lot of them o_o mostly black and white (i should wear more colours <_<)
From time to time i also happen to wear dresses and skirts when i go to the beach or so but it's very rare 'cause i find it easier to walk with jeans XD
And for shoes i don't wear high heels very often i'm not very skilled xD but like 5-6 months ago i bought some awsome boots with high heels which are incredibly comfy !! XD but don't ask me to walk with from home to college i may drop them on the street >_>
Aug 31, 2011 8:16 AM

Jan 2010
Same here r3y7 and thank you. I hate dressing like everyone else. And I don't like dressing like a plain Jane.

I love Hello Kitty atm. Probably b/c wherever you look, she's there. I'd like to have a Hello Kitty shirt and some other anime shirts maybe like Sugo Chara or even Miku Hatsune.
Aug 31, 2011 8:35 AM

Aug 2009
I've got some Hello kitty underwear! :D I love Hello Kitty *.*
Aug 31, 2011 8:53 AM

Mar 2009
Gonna resist the urge to say something naughty, Justice D:

As for my style, pretty normal I suppose. I'll mostly be wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

I'm so boring :(
Aug 31, 2011 9:00 AM

Aug 2010
Hahaha Odge wants you to post pics of your underwear here, Justice :D

I have two Hello Kitty t-shirts, they're kinda cute indeed.

Aug 31, 2011 9:03 AM

Aug 2009
yeah i'm sure he'd love that! ;D and also i think i caught his train of thought.. having to do with the cat and some other thing down there... T.T

anyway, beside all the pervish thoughts, Hello Kitty is so cute in everything! You should post pics of those t-shirts Lumikki! :D I think it's more reasonable than me posting... xD
Aug 31, 2011 9:07 AM

Mar 2009
Look at you women, thinking the worst!
Aug 31, 2011 9:12 AM

Aug 2009
:OOOO now tell me you didn't make that connection too! xD
why is it the worst?! i don't find anything wrong with that! lol
Aug 31, 2011 9:15 AM

Mar 2009
Nope, not me!

Was gonna say hello kitty was for little girls and you had bad style....yeah, that! And then you and Lumikki come in here thinking I was talking about something else completely :O
Yup, that's my story

:P

Aug 31, 2011 9:45 AM

Aug 2009
you said you'd say something naughty, that's NOT naughty! :O You're not playing fair, now I'm the bad guy! >PP

ok ok, i'm the perv one here! Odge is totally innocent, I clear you from all charges! how's that now?! :P

Damn cat, I think i'm not gonna wear those underwear for a while now! xD LOL
Aug 31, 2011 10:06 AM

Aug 2010
LOL

Odge said:
Nope, not me!

Was gonna say hello kitty was for little girls and you had bad style....yeah, that! And then you and Lumikki come in here thinking I was talking about something else completely :O
Yup, that's my story

:P

FER SURE!

Yup I took some pics, the another one is in the laundry aka at my mom's house, so only one hello kitty tee this time.

I bought it from Milan, so it must be very very fashionable!!!!!!!

I bet you'll love my carpet as well

Closer.

Aug 31, 2011 10:44 AM

Mar 2009
Don't forget Lumikki, she's a perv too :D
And you're not that bad Justice, who knows if I was really thinking that from the beginning :P
Aug 31, 2011 10:44 AM

Jan 2011
wow i missed all the fun stuff...talk about kitties and naughtiness and carpets and....i feel all left out now hahaha

not that i would have...thought those...things...no not at all =D
Aug 31, 2011 11:08 AM

Jan 2011
oh yeah i should have mentioned i have a pair of boxers that say "THIS IS WHAT AWESOME LOOKS LIKE" that my ex gave me ;P
Aug 31, 2011 12:01 PM

Jan 2010
hehehehe All this naughtiness, I WANNA BE INCLUDED. LOL

How come when you look up Hello Kittty Underwear all that comes is a lot of pictures of men.

I like these two...

This is weird...

Not Naughty, but sop cute..

@Odge

This is what Justice and I were thinking you were thinking...

The extremely naughty

Himari_ChanAug 31, 2011 12:05 PM
Aug 31, 2011 12:18 PM

Jan 2011
quite an array of pics there himari...idk what quite to say about dudes wearing hello kitty underwear, but the other ones were cute...and...some more than cute :D
Aug 31, 2011 12:45 PM

Jan 2010
ha, ha, I just couldn't resist. I just couldn't let Justice be a perv by herself. LOL
Aug 31, 2011 1:56 PM

Jun 2010
What's with the underwear talk?

Alright, I got briefs with Tweety and another pair with Taz on them. No I didn't buy them myself. Yes they were gifts. :P
Aug 31, 2011 2:04 PM

Jan 2010
@Leo

LOL I mentioned "Hello Kitty" ^_^
Aug 31, 2011 2:29 PM

Mar 2009
Himari_Chan said:
@Leo

LOL I mentioned "Hello Kitty" ^_^

Then Lumikki and Justice came in with their pervy minds and took what I said completely out of context!!!
Aug 31, 2011 2:52 PM

Aug 2009
what DID you say then?! :P u perv! you can't hide!! we're gonna find you! xD
Aug 31, 2011 3:03 PM

Mar 2009
Already told you what I said ya perv!
We've already found out about you :D
Aug 31, 2011 3:06 PM

Apr 2011
Wow, I go less than a day without checking forums and I miss all this? There's a word for what Justice did: "entrapment". She was just begging for a guy to make a pervy comment. Sorry, Justice, but:
Aug 31, 2011 3:10 PM

Aug 2011
If you want to know what I usually wear, imagine someone in a Charlie Harper look (Shirts and all), but with black or blue jeans instead of shorts and less drugs inside my organism :-P. There you go !
Aug 31, 2011 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
@Lotus

WHHHHAAAT? O.O I didn't do that!! I just remembered about the hellow kitty 'stuff' i got after Himari mentioned it! :O And there came Odge and his pervness!
And you and your sick logic! xD geez GUYS! *sighs*
mmmm u're mean, i'm gonna tell my mama! *sticks out tongue* >PPP

now i'm not gonna show you the new dress i bought...
Aug 31, 2011 4:20 PM

Apr 2011
JusticeUndone said:
@Lotus

WHHHHAAAT? O.O I didn't do that!! I just remembered about the hellow kitty 'stuff' i got after Himari mentioned it! :O And there came Odge and his pervness!
And you and your sick logic! xD geez GUYS! *sighs*
mmmm u're mean, i'm gonna tell my mama! *sticks out tongue* >PPP

now i'm not gonna show you the new dress i bought...

What are you wearing UNDER the dress..hehe
Aug 31, 2011 5:07 PM

Aug 2009
nothing you pervs! oopsss i think that sounds even worse than before! xD
ok, enough with the nasty jokes! How do you treat your club creator like that?! :O

Now go see the new themes for September's music project! ;) It took me quite some time to create!
Aug 31, 2011 5:14 PM

Jan 2011
JusticeUndone said:
nothing you pervs! oopsss i think that sounds even worse than before! xD
ok, enough with the nasty jokes! How do you treat your club creator like that?! :O

Now go see the new themes for September's music project! ;) It took me quite some time to create!

nice try at the subject change :P...i think you did more to encourage, but i won't participate in the perviness out of club creator respect

Aug 31, 2011 5:18 PM

Aug 2009
lol i didn't encourage the perviness. i just like being a troll sometimes and tease people, have some good laughs, etc. but now i'm pretty bored of the subject cause it lasted too long and that's all. :P
trust me i'm not so lenient in my everyday life. x)
Aug 31, 2011 5:38 PM

Apr 2011
This video is sort of related to what we were talking about

Aug 31, 2011 5:40 PM

Jan 2011
these guys don't need much encouragement anyways (notice me deftly distancing myself from it haha)

sooo on another note...here's my favorite jacket? :P
Aug 31, 2011 5:43 PM

Jan 2010
I like the video, what come after that Lotus? But don't blame Justice all alone. I'm to blame too. I can't help but run away with things a little. It's so much fun! tee hee hee ;p
Aug 31, 2011 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
How about these dresses.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.