MyAnimeList.net

Episode Information
Forums

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Nichijou Episode 22 Discussion


#1
Aug 27, 2011 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 583
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Highlight of the Episode 22



No words are needed to describe the scene. o_0

Hakase's in despair after getting trapped by two vicious-looking dogs...


RIP Sakamoto-san... You've been a good cat.

 
#2
Aug 27, 2011 3:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2151
Yuuko and Mio, weapons of mass destruction. XD
 
#3
Aug 27, 2011 9:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 662
Hilarious episode, the last segment was the best. It made my week. Even after 22 episodes this show dose not fail to make me laugh my ass off.

I've said it before many times and I'll say it again. This show is genius. Pure Genius.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler: http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
 
#4
Aug 27, 2011 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 116
Imma firin' my scream of pain.

Also, slight translation error w/Horriblesubs' (and by extension likely CR's) version of this episode: Kiyoshi (the kid chasing after the dogs) actually says "Buddy" and "Ko(small)-Buddy", which are what the sympathy dogs are actually called.
 
#5
Aug 27, 2011 11:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 94
i feel your pain, random kid during helvetica standard segment

<(;A;)>

freakin love tachibana
 
#6
Aug 27, 2011 11:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 286
Poor Sakamoto. Poor Hakase. Poor Yukko. Poor Mio.
And Mai is so much troll
2e16nig.png
 
#7
Aug 27, 2011 11:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 37
The Christmas short with Hakase and Nano was cute, but yeah the dog segment was the best.

Would of liked more Yuuko though^
"Chie was shot... by Dojima, 'She was an alien.'" - Vinny Caravella [Persona 4 Endurance Run: Episode 50]
 
#8
Aug 27, 2011 11:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 16
Mai's DOGS are also trolls!!!
 
#9
Aug 28, 2011 12:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 493
cissers said:
Mai's DOGS are also trolls!!!


Go figure. It's MAI, the troll herself.

Mio and Yukko blasts out their screaming pain of doom.

Sakamoto is killed in an unfortunate leash accident. [notreally]

(Also, offtopic, but I would love to see someone wearing that daifuku hat thing.)


 
Aug 28, 2011 12:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 134
The Christmas short and the dog segment were my favs of this episode. I also agree that Mai and her dogs are major trolls! I died laughing :D
 
Aug 28, 2011 12:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 4231
n? another graduation song again..
4/5 7/10
 
Aug 28, 2011 12:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 20


Despite melting, it still looked like Sakamoto peed himself!
 
Aug 28, 2011 1:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
The dogs part was the best.. and poor Sakamoto..
 
Aug 28, 2011 1:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3993
Oh when the dogs were biting them, I just couldn't stop laughing.

 
Aug 28, 2011 1:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 179
It looked like Buddy and Kobuddy molested the poor girls instead of comforting them.
 
Aug 28, 2011 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 22
my favorite parts where the meat bun/ice cream skit and the dogs :D
 
Aug 28, 2011 3:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1179
this anime is amazing. couldnt stop laughing.
 
Aug 28, 2011 4:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 947
OMG

yukko and mio in 'Imma firin' mah laser!' mode XD

This ep didn't have enough Nano though
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
 
Aug 28, 2011 6:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 915
Yukko and Mio turned into some kind of super robots :D Epic.
 
Aug 28, 2011 6:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1106
I didn't take a liking to this show at the beginning, but now I'm starting to feel sad that it's about to end. Only 4 eps left. ;_;
 
Aug 28, 2011 7:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 207
This anime needs to go on forever. I will miss it greatly.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
 
Aug 28, 2011 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 583
midgemage said:
Imma firin' my scream of pain.

Also, slight translation error w/Horriblesubs' (and by extension likely CR's) version of this episode: Kiyoshi (the kid chasing after the dogs) actually says "Buddy" and "Ko(small)-Buddy", which are what the sympathy dogs are actually called.


In the Nichijou PSP game, the dog is spelled as "Bady". (The smaller would be then "Ko-Bady") It is one of the three antenna character you can choose.

 
Aug 28, 2011 8:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 4988
jamoe said:


Despite melting, it still looked like Sakamoto peed himself!


i think that is what they were going for. it was a double entendre. in any case, more hakase=win.
 
Aug 28, 2011 8:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 23
stevewiess01 said:
midgemage said:
Imma firin' my scream of pain.

Also, slight translation error w/Horriblesubs' (and by extension likely CR's) version of this episode: Kiyoshi (the kid chasing after the dogs) actually says "Buddy" and "Ko(small)-Buddy", which are what the sympathy dogs are actually called.


In the Nichijou PSP game, the dog is spelled as "Bady". (The smaller would be then "Ko-Bady") It is one of the three antenna character you can choose.


There's a game? O_o
 
Aug 28, 2011 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3121
This was definitely one of the more funny episodes. Couldn't stop giggling at poor Sakamoto.
 
Aug 28, 2011 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 48
They are firing their lazzzooooors! :D
Couldn't stop laughing at that part xD It's hilarious!
I don't want it to end soon! D:



 
Aug 28, 2011 11:41 AM

Online
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 17446
Poor Hakase

Oh wow Sakamoto got hanged, RIP, I knew you well.

Geeze those dog bites caused Mio and Yuko to scream and shoop da whoop in epic styles, shit's deadly too.


 
Aug 28, 2011 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 583
Klodrik said:
stevewiess01 said:
midgemage said:
Imma firin' my scream of pain.

Also, slight translation error w/Horriblesubs' (and by extension likely CR's) version of this episode: Kiyoshi (the kid chasing after the dogs) actually says "Buddy" and "Ko(small)-Buddy", which are what the sympathy dogs are actually called.


In the Nichijou PSP game, the dog is spelled as "Bady". (The smaller would be then "Ko-Bady") It is one of the three antenna character you can choose.


There's a game? O_o


Yeah, there's a PSP game called "Nichijou: Uchuujin" that came out not too long ago. It plays like a visual novel, but the story is shaped around the typical Nichijou-style humors. Each character has its own ending though, like other VNs. :)

 
Aug 28, 2011 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 367
When the dog bitted Yuko, I died, LOL
And Tachibana <3 the only tsundere (gundere?) I do like, hehe.
 
Aug 28, 2011 2:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5359
First part was so-so but the dogs part was awesome.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
Aug 28, 2011 3:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 568
Oh God, I'm afraid of dogs, and I still loved the dog segment.
 
Aug 28, 2011 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 442
Dogs are pro at trolling

If you give a review of mine a helpful, god saves a kitten.
 
Aug 28, 2011 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 148
Did this episode finish super fast for anyone else!? :P
 
Aug 28, 2011 3:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 48
Lol, in the end, the Taro dogs came and touched their asses. :D
 
Aug 28, 2011 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 425
zansabarshadow said:
Hilarious episode, the last segment was the best. It made my week. Even after 22 episodes this show dose not fail to make me laugh my ass off.

I've said it before many times and I'll say it again. This show is genius. Pure Genius.


have to agree, love this shoe, the last part just made me laugh my ass of!!XD
 
Aug 28, 2011 10:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1877
LOL @ the dog section. Oh Mai, such a troll, and she taught her dogs to be trolls as well. I felt bad for Yukko and Mio, though. I feel their pain, since I was attacked by a dog who tried to tear my chest apart for no reason whatsoever (he attacked me when I tried to pat him)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
 
Aug 28, 2011 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 10680
The last bit was the best! Such a wonderful speech until that Takashi is really named Kiyoshi. lol
 
Aug 29, 2011 12:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 198
Omg this episode was amazing. I laughed at all the segments.
Mai is so great.
 
Aug 29, 2011 12:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 216
Who wouldn't want to receive Melon Pan from Santa?! I would!!
That kid's a bitch.
 
Aug 29, 2011 2:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 2954
Mio was like "IM FIRIN MAH LAZOR"

That scene was pretty epic.

 
Aug 29, 2011 4:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 418
Well... I love Mai for being a troll, but srsly, everything has it's limits... And leaving your retard dogs in the middle of the street and just walking away was way over the limit.

Honestly, I love dogs and all, but you just can't do such stuff. Irl, those two dawgs would get put to sleep because of that. And Mai just deserves a punch in the face.

And yeah, I know it's all comedy and all that, but one way or another, getting bitten hurts like hell, so I can't really take it as a joke.

Other than that, great episode. Hakase & Sakamoto are priceless.
 
Aug 29, 2011 6:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 86
The pun on gum made me cry.

TWO BUDDIES?! was another great pun.
"A detoxified Akihabara would just be another electronic town!"



 
Aug 29, 2011 9:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 820
_Neeka said:
Who wouldn't want to receive Melon Pan from Santa?! I would!!
That kid's a bitch.


I'd be ecstatic to get a melonpan from anyone, especially from Santa. I miss those things!
Modified by Waffocopter, Aug 29, 2011 10:22 PM

 
Aug 31, 2011 1:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1084
SOBBING, I was literally crying my eyes out!! I was laughing every two minutes, best episode of the season!!
The melon bread part was my favorite, the way he just smacked it out of Santa's hand and Santa's face was all, ';O;' Brilliant.
And we can't forget those troll dogs, lmao, I could not for the life of me stop laughing when they screamed out; I can totally relate with them too, whenever I get bitten by an animal I feel like the world is ending and definitely overreact~xD
I'm so damn sad it's almost over!! A second season is needed!! SO VERY MUUUCHH!!D'X

 
Aug 31, 2011 2:03 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 83
This anime turns out to be a sequel of DBZ, with two more female Super Saiya.
 
Aug 31, 2011 5:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1292
another amasing episode, no anime makes me laugh as much as this one, pure class.
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB
 
Aug 31, 2011 8:20 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 83
It may sound silly, but I wanna know what's Mio's sister (in Japanese) says when she ambush Mihato? (the one that translated "you're open").
 
Aug 31, 2011 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 38
nINJAkECIL said:
It may sound silly, but I wanna know what's Mio's sister (in Japanese) says when she ambush Mihato? (the one that translated "you're open").

She says 隙あり (suki ari). 隙 (chance) is spoken the same way as 好き (like, love), but has a different meaning.
 
Aug 31, 2011 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 2252
Hnnnng Sakamoto and Hakase being terrified of the dogs is too cute.
 
Sep 1, 2011 12:53 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 83
Slydder said:
nINJAkECIL said:
It may sound silly, but I wanna know what's Mio's sister (in Japanese) says when she ambush Mihato? (the one that translated "you're open").

She says 隙あり (suki ari). 隙 (chance) is spoken the same way as 好き (like, love), but has a different meaning.


thanks m8!
 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »