Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 23, 2013 9:37 PM

Jul 2013
I really loved this episode. What with seeing why Louise is always so crazy (so gets it from her blonde sister), and her family catching her making out. Was just great. I wish Louise would listen to his explanations more though and trust him. He started off pretty pervy but he's getting better, and I think at this point he wouldn't "sleep" with any of the other chicks. Even if they were all over him.
Jul 23, 2013 9:40 PM

Jul 2013
CrimsonPhantom said:
i was totally expecting them to go into a full on H scene from there.

I know right! But then I guess what else would we have to look forward to as far as romance
Sep 20, 2013 6:20 PM

Aug 2009
badass episode

2nd sister is nice

Siesta going to take the offensive now, me gusta

dat confession

Gotta keep 'em coming :D

Oct 8, 2013 8:07 AM

May 2013
great and cute confession great episode love it. great come back.. iguess
Dec 25, 2013 2:18 PM

Aug 2013
Louise was so freaking cute in this episode HAHAHA!

And Siesta; damn. She basically let Saito touch her breast and make out with her <33
Jun 8, 2014 8:39 AM

Oct 2013
hahahahaha greta ep loved the ending when the father caught them XD
[/quote]
Jun 14, 2014 7:04 PM

Aug 2013
HNNNNNG, so cute :3
And that sword made me burst out laughing xD
''You almost got there partner, withing a hair''
And that father face was so much saying : ''dude, you were at one inch of soiling my daughter...''

It's funny because the end of the first season left me wondering why in the OP, the song was saying ''It all started with our first kiss, our love story'' and the scene showing was taking place on a boat. I guess I understand why now :)

Poor Saito : confess. ends up not believed.

Damnit Siesta! You made Louise cry D:
But it was hilarious when the blonde sister just said : ''You there, you come too''.
minouneetzoeJun 14, 2014 7:09 PM
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 17, 2014 12:47 AM

Aug 2013
MelbShaw said:
So did her family forgot about theLouise's engagement with that waldo or wales guy from season 1? heh

I like Siesta more than Louise ;x

Agreed. I'm especially glad they decided to (or I hope so anyway) make Siesta a more aggressive kind hearted girl rather than the normal shy kind girl who is willing to let some other girl move in. I was frustrated the entire time watching Nisekoi because Onodera wasn't that way.

Anyway, I dislike tsunderes, so #TeamSiesta for me.
Aug 22, 2014 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
Ideal ending, Siesta x Louise and then Saito can have the princess...or Kirche...or the pink haired sister...whoever haha.

Seriously though I'm loving Siesta. Not that I mind Louise that much. Usually I hate tsundere's with a passion but something about the master servant relationship her and Saito have going on just works so well with the whole tsundere mind set. I digress though, Siesta...this is the first character of her kind that I've seen. The character who starts out nice and shy but then when she realizes what she wants she fights for it.

Only real complaint I have about this season so far is the way that the writer's already locked in the LouisexSaito relationship...but yet from what I can tell ((since it's so blatantly obvious...what with there being so many episodes left and the way this one ended)) they're going to be nowhere close to the way they were on the boat for a while. The boat sailing off into the distance with that semi-H scene would be the perfect ending. I see much more Louise tsundere'ing it up in the future, Siesta getting nowhere, and Kirche...wait is she even involved anymore? Seems like she completely forgot about Saito haha oh well she wasn't needed anyways...that harlot.
Sep 18, 2014 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
Saito-san confesses his love to Louise, and they end up giving lots and lots of kisses and hugs !!! This part of the episode is so cute :3
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Sep 18, 2014 9:51 PM

May 2012
Tsunami said:
This was so cute, the best episode through the whole show!
yay Louise+Saito=<3
:D
and that scene in the bed was hilarious!

i strongly agree
xD @.@
Nov 28, 2014 9:25 AM

Apr 2013
I guess Saito can do whatever he want, Louise will always stay a b*tch...
Jan 8, 2015 9:19 AM

Nov 2014
The boat scene was amazing omg, and then when her family is all there she throws Saito out flying LOL But no matter what Saito says clearly Louise will never get it into her thick skull since she always goes back to the usual -_- xD Literally though, that boat scene was like my favorite scene so far from the entire series, loved it.

But Siesta drives me crazy to no end, she's cute but she needs to stop trying for Saito...I mean it'll definitely make a good show out of it but I just can't stand it! We'll see how that turns out though. #TeamLouisexSaito
Nov 19, 2015 10:20 AM

Oct 2014
I wish they'd just let them be happy for once, but they always have to fuck it up before the episode is over. All Saito had to do was say "I was looking for you" or something vaguely like that instead of freaking out and spilling the beans about her sister and it'd be fine. Or you know, actually pay attention in the first place and not grope her sister who looks *completely* different.
Jan 19, 2016 11:53 AM
Aug 2015
Omg i HATE Siesta... Why is she interfering Louise x Saito, everything went so weell... .-.
Jan 21, 2016 11:01 PM

May 2014
Hmmm, Siesta lost some of her purity when she told that lie! Curious to see how aggressive she'll get. She's definitely starting to have some lascivious thoughts. Also, I can't help but notice how often Saito goes for the boob grabs. What a guy.
May 21, 2016 2:44 AM

Jan 2016
eheheheh What just happend!!
For starters! Just draged em out the academy, Then Grrrr sisterfight, Lovelove with with Louise n Siesta <3 Right away after, some more Lovelove with Saito and Elénore.. Then Really cute time with saito and Louise as HE FINALLY SAY IT!,ugh.liked it tho. Then the boat scene u can take how ever u fucking want!! OMG I just blown my mind in just what 10 seconds!! xD o.O

Of all episodes this one have just blown my mind and tbh it was a phenomenal episode! We also (finally) got some quick look about Louise’s sister /family , All fancypancy!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 27, 2016 12:43 AM
Dec 2015
That was a fun episode. Several times I was nervous for Saito and had me off my seat. And that boat confession, Oh my!! Have to say that Louise's family are a bunch of jerks, besides, Chi?, I think her name was. Overall, very fun episode
Jun 27, 2016 12:45 AM
Dec 2015
Aerowulf said:
I wish they'd just let them be happy for once, but they always have to fuck it up before the episode is over. All Saito had to do was say "I was looking for you" or something vaguely like that instead of freaking out and spilling the beans about her sister and it'd be fine. Or you know, actually pay attention in the first place and not grope her sister who looks *completely* different.

Exactly my thoughts too. All he had to say is that he was looking for her
Jun 27, 2016 12:47 AM
Dec 2015
Gator said:
I guess Saito can do whatever he want, Louise will always stay a b*tch...

Thats a tsundere for you. Can't admit their true feelings
Jun 27, 2016 1:03 AM
Dec 2015
I also am liking Louise more this season than last season. Probably because she isnt a bitch all the time and acts more like the typical tsudere
Jun 29, 2016 8:22 AM

Jul 2014
The only good thing was the boat scene. Too bad it ended up with Saito getting beat up as usual.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Sep 5, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2013
They both said they love each other and it gets nullified by Louise thinking he lied again about seeing other girls on purpose.

I like that the show at least shows us their love though, enough anime that end up with just holding hands at most.
May 15, 2018 1:10 PM

Mar 2010
Ahh my favorite scene from S2 <3 the boat scene :D sooo cute until it gets ruined.
And the maid played nasty.. she knows how louise is and what she will do to saito .. claims she loves him more than louise yet prefers him to get beaten instead of telling the truth that she herself forced herself in his bed.

Ahh i love eleanoire and cattleya :) the tsun personality of louise is eleanoire , dere cattleya.

Now hope ppl see why louise is the way she is.. doesnt get regonised, seen as a zero... and has to marry someone that wont damage the family reputation (which she thinks saito would as a plebian)
Aug 18, 2018 12:55 AM

Aug 2018
And... I thought Louise was a little overbearing. It does seem to run in the family. The confession sure did shut Louise up, lol. I’m ready to see Siesta put the moves on pervert dog, this outta be good.
Feb 22, 2019 3:29 PM

Nov 2016
Oh boy, this episode was hilarious and cute.

The interaction with Louises family provided some funny moments. Personal highlights were the kiss with Siesta or when Louise threw out Saito of the boat after they shared a passionate scene with each other xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 13, 2019 4:34 AM
Jan 2018
she couldn't even tell her parents that she has void magic ,
Nov 20, 2019 6:29 AM

Jun 2017
Lol, that was a really fun episode. Poor Saito, got whipped by Éléonore brutally lol. Funny moment with Siesta too, she decided that she'd better than Louise in more ways than one, which is undeniable. That kiss moment with Louise, never thought I'd find Louise that cute. I like her better that way.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 3, 2020 10:06 AM

Dec 2018
the whole "misunderstanding as comedy" bit is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too overplayed in this series and it's starting to become annoying.
same with the whole relationship progression, then immediately wiped out next episode and forgotten for a couple
it's entertaining for a bit but come on, you can't just recycle the same tropes over and over without it going stale fast
May 18, 2020 12:38 PM

Apr 2012
Not going to lie, didn't expect that boat scene. I guess one good thing brought by the ecchi turn of the show (compared to S1) is the depiction of teens as hormone bags. Not a very frequent one in regular anime.
Jan 18, 2021 11:56 AM

Dec 2020
Why did they have to do that to Siesta? I loved her in the first season over Louise, but after this whole lying and "fighting for Saito" bs it's just so childish.

Ngl though, the confession from Saito was so sweet, but I can't help but be annoyed at Louise that despite that she STILL doubts him. Bruh.
Jan 27, 2021 2:42 PM

Feb 2014
Surprise Yuri kiss, and then that love confession on the boat, pretty eventful episode overall.
Aug 28, 2021 8:05 PM

Nov 2010
Damn nice Saito. He nearly reach third base haha

Poor Siesta. I wish her luck. She's still fighting hard even though she's already lost.

Eleanor is like a bigger ver. of Louise.

Cattlelya is definitely the best sister for me. I wish Saito had some accidents with her as well. hehe
Oct 2, 2023 3:09 PM

Apr 2018
Best episode of the season so far.

This episode carried the first 3 episodes .

Romance part of this episode is literally better than 3/4 of Romance anime show.

Hope to see more. Siesta, go get him. we want drama.

Kirche was up ?!
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes.
It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Neo: What truth?

Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo.
Nov 22, 2023 3:35 PM

Sep 2014
this is just the perfectly real family bickering, she literally saved the country and won them the war.. and she still gets talked down by her older sister lmao

seems like her sisters have either tsun or dere for personality

once again poor Siesta

Im all on team maid but this is plenty cute
Comander-07Nov 22, 2023 3:49 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 2, 12:45 PM

Aug 2019
i didnt expect an actual confession. i just hope it actually leads to something. i dont like how the episode ended though. why couldnt saito just say that he was trying to go to louises room instead of being all "hehehehehe tehe pero, your sister-"?
i like the nice mommybigsister wingman

dont remember what ep this pic was from
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Faust721 - Sep 25, 2007

196 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 10:43 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 18, 2007

50 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 10 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 11, 2007

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Sep 3, 2007

89 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 7:16 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Aug 27, 2007

35 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 5, 6:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.