Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 28, 2011 5:42 AM

May 2011
pree zakon! :33
for me this is the best movie so far <3 - 5/5
i liked all the scenec but my favv is definetly the begining flashbk :DD
but what keeps me bugging is, whats with yuzu?! we all saw that ichigo didn't broke her chain like with the rest of his friends ! so now i wonder did she maybe inherit afterall some shinigami powers from their dad and since she still can't see spirits or sense reishi maybe its some kind of a different , hiden power... this is just me speculating but i wonder did u guys maybe thought something similar or else? even byakuya had some strange look on his face when yuzu recovered...
Aug 28, 2011 12:57 PM

Jul 2007
I was hoping for mindscape with the Hollow inside Ichigo, but apparently, everything else was more important. :( Meh.

Loved how FODDER Chad was though. He does his job well. xD
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Aug 28, 2011 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
So bc of the Hell Chapter in the manga and that special ep., I was under the impression that Shuren was the main villain... he had like 2 min. of screen time then disappeared never 2 be seen again.

Did I miss something? One sec. he was fighting Ichigo then he was gone. Where's the closure?
Aug 28, 2011 6:18 PM

Dec 2008
not bad, atleast some emotional variety
dank meme
Aug 28, 2011 8:10 PM

Sep 2010
I thought that this was completely silly, but the animation was nice.
Aug 28, 2011 8:30 PM

Mar 2011
Hmmmm, well, that was a fun ride, dont get me wrong. It's always good to see Chad and Ishda whenever we can (and Orihime, but she gets more screen time then those two anyway), along with the grass-roots opening bit (after Ulquiorra) with Ichigo kicking a coupla punks for knocking over a memento for the dead.

Things that did bug though, we're Yuzu suddenly getting better. Even the way Byakuya lost his composure (you know somethings up when he does that) and rushed out, I thought they were going to make something of it, but then it just skipped along to Ichigo going back to hell. I mean, if Orihime, who can 'undo the works of God' can't remove the chains, then surely it'd require some sort of special task to undo the chains like destroying the source of them in hell or something, not just for them to fizzle like nothing. Without even Yamato saying 'oh yeah, that can happen in rare circumstances'. Nothing.

Also, the whole thing with Kukoto saying 'you dont need to destroy the gates of hell, just my chains. So he goads ichigo into destroying the gates of hell. Then Ichigo comes back promising to defeat him, and breaks his chains. That bit did make me berate the screen for Ichigo being a numpty. But all was okay, because Hell just covered Kukoto in chains anyway. So, was Ichigo actually needed at all or did he just make things worse?

Also, when Toshiro mentioned they'd only made repairs to the hell gate yesterday, I was all like 'Ooh, thats what Isshins meeting was all about (imagining him and Urahara drinking somewhere while prepping the maintenance)' but I guess not as they never mentioned it again.

And it seems while shinigami have no control directly over hell, Ichigo is very compatible and ended up looking like an overseer of hell. So he's part human, part shinigami, part hollow, part hell guardian and

Since Bleach is the place for wild predictions, I now reckon that Isshin is actually the soul king making Ichigo some sort of super power-over-all messiah and God in training!
Aug 28, 2011 8:33 PM

Jan 2008
Someone mind explaining how Yuzu's chain disappeared? Through sheer willpower?

Anyways, I hated that design for that golden skull armor or w/e Ichigo used. It was pretty ugly. I was expecting a non-eviler version of his full hallowfication, but no.. some ugly armor of golden skulls.

Everyone was pretty useless in the movie as well other than Ichigo (since the series/movie revolves around him).

Overall, I found the movie a lot better than their past movies (other than Memories of Nobody) but could have been better.
Aug 29, 2011 5:12 AM

Jan 2008
This was well animated and overall a solid movie - a rather nice surprise. Also, +10 points for Rukia naked in chains.
Aug 29, 2011 3:19 PM

Mar 2010
Kittyman said:
SerenityB3128 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Anyone else seen it yet?

Anyway, awesome movie! Definitely my favorite of the Bleach movies!

Glad to see others enjoying it so much : )

For me however, this was definitely my least favorite of the bleach movies. No captain fights, no new battle soundtracks, and personally way too much attention towards Ichigo's hollow form. I guess for the people who love or even worship Ichigo's hollow, then this is the movie for them, but I was never much of a fan.

2/5, wonder why I was expecting to see Espadas...

I was expecting too...it strated with ulquiorra after all...i thought espadas came from hell to get revenge or something...it was surprise...i missed captains too...just appears almost the end...do nothing..
Aug 29, 2011 5:48 PM

Jan 2010
ill give Animation a 10, Story a 3(come on was there really any?), fighting 10 and beyond, soundtrack 9(meh some of it is same old same old). Honestly the best part was the very start with Vasto Lorde Ichigo vs final form Ullquiorra. I loved it when I saw it during the series and I bout spazed out of my pant seeing it reanimated. Overall, like most, I view Memories of Nobody the best, followed by Diamondust Rebellion, and then this. Otherwise this was only great for seeing mass action and thats it. Overall Ill give it a 8 just cause of the action and soundtrack.
Aug 29, 2011 5:48 PM

Sep 2010
Ani-Blast said:

Loved how FODDER Chad was though. He does his job well. xD

Lol, yes he does. Everyone should always feel safe as long as Chad hasn't gone down yet. If Chad is still up and you are about to take a finishing blow, don't worry Chad has you covered ; )

I'm sure they took him out early this time because Chad's hollow-like powers probably would have been strengthened in hell. I'm sure no one wants to see Chad like that, we only want to see Ichigo!

Lol, sarcasm is fun : )
Aug 29, 2011 6:38 PM

Mar 2011
Loved teh movie, I may mostly dislike the series as of recently..But, the movie was great! Awesomeness at the last 15 or so minutes, definitely..
--Dread Knight Torac, Destroyer of Grammar Nazis--
Aug 29, 2011 6:57 PM

Aug 2011
well here are my thoughts

story - weak just like the other 2 movies following the first one.. that one was the best one to me

fights - awesome! got to see some cool getsgua tenshous, wish i coulda seen more of that shura guy... he was the one from the filler episode not kokuto >:O

kokuto - i could NOT take him seriously because of his voice! i just kept singing "bon bon bon bon bon bon bon bon bon" in my head in the tune of two and a half men's opening song (bon from ao no exorcist).

ichigo losing control - AWEEESOMEEE! pwnsauce ceros, guess he couldnt use his sword cuz he was holding yuzu

ichigo hell armor - wtfbbq moment for me lol

guards - they were supposed to be SUPER strong that kokuto couldn't beat them BUT ichigo could slice them in half with just the hollow mask WHILE ichigo can hardly damage kokuto in hell armor.. so a little rock paper scissors fail there.

uyruu vs fatty - after 3 years uryuu seemed cool to me again! dashing around with seelee schneider he looked so dashing. hehe.. see what i did there?

subs - the subs failed for some parts (too short to read, weren't there at all)
Aug 30, 2011 1:14 AM

Feb 2010
Lol, his Hell Costume is just too. . . stupid?
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 30, 2011 11:29 AM

Sep 2009
Dudewitbow said:
interesting movie, ending followed a naruto-esque movie ending where main lead gets a power you never see again to win
Yea T.T I like that armor alot.

Oh btw Kokuto got Hijikata's voice lol. Sound exactly the same :>
Too bad Hitsugaya got not much screen time. Enjoyed the movie :D
Aug 30, 2011 11:45 AM

Jul 2009
-When he got wounded and lost his robe again and again, he always lost the same parts and had left the right arm and the lower parts. Coincidence?

-If that was the completed non-evil hollowification armor it strikes a question. Can he use it outside of Hell again?

-Kokuto thought he could escape Hell by losing the chains, but since Ichigo could overpower him, he got a lot more chains, which lead to him kinda being an idiot getting Ichigo there.

-Had kinda expected to see Kokuto's sister at some point, or some more 'history' about her, maybe something that Kokuto did was the reason why they killed her etc.

-'Golden Armor' again. If that armor was completed, it didn't look completed. If it's partial, I wonder what it'll look like completed.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 30, 2011 11:59 AM

Jul 2011
That was an amazing movie. Amazing battles and music. Probably the best anime movies I've seen. I loved it.
Aug 30, 2011 5:52 PM

Mar 2010
Awesome movie, hell armor looked a little funny on Ichigo... but all in all great experience!
Aug 30, 2011 11:14 PM

Jan 2011
Bleach Jigokuhen was pretty good. I loved the animation, top-knotch during the battles. Music was pretty good, although some were kinda dull. Chokkaku was awesome though, I got hyped when I heard that playing. xD

Ichigo's hell armour looked weird. The shiny gold touch made it a tad better though. I was expecting Ichigo to have a better 'look' though. Ah well, it had to be linked with hell so I guess the skulls on his armour were necessary. Although, the golden Getsuga Tenshou was pretty cool, reminded me of Naruto's various unnecessary new Rasengans though. XD

Only real major complaint I have is the story revolving around hell, seemed to weak to me. Would've expected a bigger threat than just a mere human who wants to escape from hell. :S Also, is it just me or does Orihime's voice sound very annoying that you have to complain about it? The Orihime X Ichigo bit was quite pleasing though, never really seen much of that happening other than the time Orihime was leaving for Hueco Mundo.

Overall, it was a good movie, and probably my favourite Bleach movie out of the current 4.
Aug 31, 2011 11:02 AM

Aug 2009
I really liked this movie, but his Hell Armor looked kinda weird, as said before.
But where the hell was Kenpachi, you can't make a Bleach Movie without Kenpachi xD
Aug 31, 2011 8:09 PM

Jan 2011
Did they use some 3D stuff or did they just mess up the drawing at some parts?

The golden armor was stupid. It would have been better if it would have been "normal" colored. Or a different design altogether.

Loved that moment were Yuzu lost her chains and Byakuya was like "wtf? i need to do...to do.. something!" The overall thing was just stupid. Orihime is only limited by her will, if she wants something, or better, if she does not want something, it does not happen. It "unhappens". Why should she accept that Yuzu is dead, even worse, in hell (more or less)?

I can understand Ichigo not giving a damn about how it happend, he's overwhelmed by the fact that he has Yuzu back, but others, like, Byakuya.. i excepted..well, something. If they vanish without them having to do anything, they could have let Orihimes ability work, too, it's not like tthen here would not have been a reason to do some awesome stuff.

The part were the head captain was going "thats all your fault" was annoying. Where where all those captains when Shuren and his guys first attacked the school and kidnapped both Yuzu and Karin? Probably not responsible for it, it was related to hell after all! But then they want to stop Ichigo.

The head captain himself should enter hell, or at least talk to the ones responsible. Surely hell is within jurisdiction of the Soul King, too. They are still souls there, after all. Heck, Soul Society is monitoring it, they have the ability to enforce a return,they do the maintenance of the gate (i don't think the guardian are doing that..) and so on.
Either they have to do something, or the Soul King. Perfect reason to introduce squad zero (unlikely outside the main story, but still..could have given us some corps dealing with hell coming directly from the Soul Kings court, would even explain the Gotei not lifting a finger to help.

Another thing is, someone must have forbidden them to interact with everything hell related, either Yamaji or the Soul King, or someone even higher up, if there is such a thing. So there is a hierachy, and the one on top should have done something about it, even if not directly in control of hell.

It also wasn't explained how they managed to get to the world of the living in the first place, if the guardians are so strong (though they look pretty weak when actually in hell. They looked more impressive before). Might be related to the maintenance they suddenly brought up. Probably Mayuri wanting some new stuff to study)

Ichigo shooting cero after cero in his second hollow stage was nice at first, though it was a bit long. Still, it showed the power he has. They should have let him fight for real, as in, use his sword etc., like he did against Ulquiorra.

Some of the other fights were good, with them kinda taking turns, though i knew how the final fight Rukia had was going to end the moment he captured her. It was so similar to the fight with Aaroniero. Either they planned that all along, or they just had the idea to end it the same way after they had that part.

Overall, the movie was okay, probably my least favorite though. Would have been better if they had used the storyline of the promotional manga, with Szayel and Aaroniero ending up in hell. At least partially, they still could have the overall storyline, but not 20 minutes fighting without hollow form, 20 minutes fighting as hollow, 20 minutes fighting without hollow form, 20 minutes fightings to overcome the hollowfication, 5 seconds with the new form.

Which reminde me of his fight with Aizen. New form, drastically different appearance, new skills, a single attack that takes out the enemy..or not. Both attacks did not kill the enemy, after both attacks someone or something else had to finish the job. He should stick with his hollow form, at least he managed to kill Ulquiorra with it. 1:0:0 when comparing hollow form, final getsuga tenshou and "hell" form.
Sep 3, 2011 6:52 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
very nice movie :P liked m´uch more than fade to black xD But ichigo hell armor was weird xD Mugetsu still best looking
Sep 3, 2011 12:35 PM

Sep 2009
That was some interesting quality, the beginning looked really CG'd though. Buuut I really enjoyed the contrast changes in Hell. It looked pretty spiff.

Kokuto was like my favorite character in the movie until the last half though. That was pretty disappointing. I mean really, if he didn't just betray everyone by the end I'm sure Ichigo would've helped him. :U
Sep 3, 2011 8:02 PM

May 2010
It was alright, but it mainly focused in Ichi v The bad/fakegood guy. (Don't pay attention to names)
Sep 4, 2011 10:44 AM

Jan 2011
Just finished watching it, and whoa! Very good intro and a sweet ending. This movie satisfied one of my need when watching Bleach, seeing Ichigo in his Vasto Lorde form. Had way much more fight scene than i had hoped for. 8/10
Sep 4, 2011 4:39 PM
Jan 2008
SerenityB3128 said:

What do you mean by Episode 1 ? It's a movie.
Sep 4, 2011 4:55 PM

Sep 2008
... wait what happened to Kubo's memory fetish?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 10:38 PM

Nov 2010
First off, the movie was rushed.
Secondly, the plot was extremely cliche, and I felt as if I had seen it before in one of the earlier episodes in the TV series. To put simply, it felt as if the plot was re-used.
Thirdly, *new* characters popping out of nowhere without proper introductions are a real put-off.
Fourthly, my eardrums are about to burst from the immense number of times Ichigo screamed.
Fifthly, there is no sound explanation as to why Yuzu's chains disintegrated into nothingness.

To sum up my rants and complaints (I still have a lot more up my sleeve), I hated the movie. Period. It reminded me why I dropped the TV series to begin with. :/
"Love is power. Give it to another and you will bring bliss. Friends, criminals, strangers, and even yourself. All is reborn when you forgive, love, and understand."
Sep 6, 2011 11:27 AM

Jun 2009
Started good, ended somehow bad. Ichigo's "rampage" just wasn't enough. They could add more fights with hollowform instead just firing beams :S The ending song was good, listening to movie-eds is rare from me (I just skip them expect if there are animation going on)
Oh, and one last thing. Actually when Ichigo was confident that Yuzu is dead and screen went black-up moving, suddenly i just thought the "to be continued" from TV series appears. It always happen when something climatic occurs. :D

Anyway good movie.

Sep 7, 2011 1:45 AM
Jul 2011
Bleach movies need to step up, visuals are getting better but everything else is getting worse.

Kokuto's voice actor basically carried the movie himself, I was waiting for him to randomly say "PUT YA GUNZ ON!". Would have made the movie an automatic 10/10 then. Kokuto betraying everyone...BIG SURPRISE. Could have at least try to not make it like the other dozen betrayal situations this series is known for by now.

The further along the movies the worse the plots seem to be getting in these Bleach movies, this was nearly no better than what you would find off a random Bleach fanfiction site. I was actually moved a little by Memories of Nobody and the Hitsugaya focused one introduced a lot of quality themes that TV series repeatedly abused nowadays.

Movie saving points
- Reanimated Hollow Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra fight
- Kokuto voice actor
- Rukia and tentacles
Sep 7, 2011 2:25 PM

Mar 2008
i really really liked this movie
enjoyed it a lot !
Sep 9, 2011 2:06 PM

Jun 2010
awesomeness throughout the movie, pack with action
FACT: best bleach movie so far

but when i really think about it, going into hell without dying is silly :P
Sep 11, 2011 11:09 AM

May 2010
I think it's interesting to set in hell but the whole plot is pretty weak so I'm gonna give it a 3.5/5 !!
Sep 16, 2011 5:32 AM

Oct 2009
The first half was great, starting with Hollow Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra [reanimated with new scenes was epic], it was like when Bleach started with Ichigo offering flowers to the spirits and all, loved that.. The rest was OK, but Shuren Vs Ichigo was dam badass it was very well done and then Ichigo went berserk! Dam that was epic though i wish he have done more than fire Cero's, the moments after Ichigo returned from Hell where he was broken down by Yuzu's condition was well done too, don't see much of that in Bleach :)

I didn't really like that power from "Hell" Ichigo got, kinda lame if you ask me :L

All in all i enjoyed it, the fights, OST, animation was very well done, possibly my favorite Bleach movie.

7/10 but +1 for T.M T.M.Revlolution ED <333
AozureSep 16, 2011 5:37 AM
Sep 17, 2011 6:37 PM

Dec 2008
Really enjoyed watching this movie. The fight scences were a bit rushed but the animation throughout was awesome! Liked the twist on the bleach songs too. And loved seeing the fight scene with Ulquiorra and Ichigo reanimated! Was hoping to see some of the espada who died.. oh well..

Overall, gave this movie a 7/10.
FeatherLynneSep 17, 2011 6:41 PM

Sep 28, 2011 3:47 PM

Oct 2010
Hahaha. ! Loved it.!
Soooo many new ideas for my fanfiction. LoL. ^^
Oct 14, 2011 7:31 PM

Apr 2007
I liked it, easily my favorite Bleach movie. Ichigo was as annoying as always, but Kokuto was awesome. Hell yeah Nakai Kazuya~! I'm a little disappointed that Shuren was just tossed aside though, he was cool too.

Also I couldn't help laughing at Ichigo's wtf face after Kokuto first stabbed him and then asked if he was alright. Now that moment was really well put together haha~
MonochromeOct 14, 2011 7:36 PM
Oct 23, 2011 11:34 PM

Jan 2010
Not bad, Still prefer Diamond Dust Rebellion.

Naked Rukia scene FTW
Nov 29, 2011 4:25 PM

Jun 2011
Lol, Ichigo going psycho over his sister and not giving a damn about his friends who all got stabbed.
Guess it was a good movie though.
Also liked the Hell Armour. o:
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Nov 30, 2011 12:15 PM
Feb 2010
This movie is a joke. Dumb villains, generic, retarded power up, the usage of dat hollow form (Without giving Kubo the chance to explain the 'logic' behind it). And the first 20 minutes, I though I was watching the first episode.

Not to forget the most obvious and generic -good guy turns out to be bad- plottwist. And it still pains me that the plot in one scentence is "Ichigo has to defeat a bad guy to save his sister".

4 or 5/10 If I were to rate it.
Dec 5, 2011 6:59 AM

Jun 2011
This movie is more emotional compared to previous Bleach movies. Ichigo had to save Yuzu from Hell and cannot use his hollow form carelessly (although in this movie he used it anyway...)

The plot is kinda predictable and they don't even bother to explain anything in the movie. They said Hell is where spirits that commit crimes in the human world and cannot enter Soul Society go, but didn't those type of spirits are the ones that became Hollow?

The battle scene is very good, I enjoyed the battle with the Sinners, especially with the "last boss". Ichigo "Hell Armor Form" is quite cool but I wonder do they have to add that comedy scene at the end of the movie?
Dec 14, 2011 8:49 PM

Nov 2008
I think it was the worst of the bleach movies till now, the animation was excellent, but I think the story lacked potential, I was hoping for the espadas to appear as they were shown in the manga special. It was like kinda rushed, the movie began and in 10 min or so they were in Hell already and there was not much of a fight only those 4 sinners and Kokuto that was obvious an enemy, the battles were pretty good animated and cool (except the battle of Rukia, that was a deja vu :P). The capitan's appeared at the last 30 min and they didn't do much, I like when they get into battles.

It's a 7/10, mostly because of the animation.
Dec 25, 2011 8:39 PM

Jun 2011
best bleach movie
Jan 22, 2012 3:45 PM

Feb 2009
I enjoyed the movie as a whole, mostly/entirely because of the godlike animation and good soundtrack. The issues I have with it are what I usually have with bleach. The retarded thing of holding back everyones powers. It actually took ichigo 56 minutes to figure out that he knows how to use shunpo and that he, in bankai, is probably one of the top 5 fastest shinigamis that exist. Now why in the name of holy hell would he not use that when trying to save his sisters? Well probably because there wouldn't have been much of a movie if he had used his "usual strength" and owned all of those kidnappers in about 2.5 seconds on his own, 10 minutes in. It was necessary for the movie to happen, but it's still annoying as hell and it ruined quite a bit of the movie for me.

And then we have the main villain who, while being quite cool and all, was just a teeny tiny bit too overpowered. He took rampage-hollow-ichigos-world-ending-blaster-beam head on, and laughed, without even so much as a scratch. The same beam that blew ulqiorra to bits. I mean if he was that powerful then why couldn't he just cut off those damned chains by himself?

Well it's not like bleach goes hand in hand with logic and consistency so if you throw those out the window and don't use your brain for around an hour and a half then it was a completely watchable movie.

/end rant
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Feb 21, 2012 7:39 PM

Apr 2007
That! That is how I see IchiHime... not overly touchy feely overly romantic, but with deep affection for eachother and with special romantic moments every now and then. <<33

Does anyone else realize that whenever Ichi fights and is hurt the right sleeve of his shinigami robes are all that leave of his top?
And I thought the movie was nice, no ridiculously overpowered people, but I was kinda expecting espadas...

It showed Why I don't like Yamamoto... cause seriously, how and where does he get off on blaming Ichii for everything that happened? Last time I checked, Ichi didn't wish for ppl to want to get out of hell and thus kidnap his sisters to get to him.

I also didn't get how Ori couldn't heal Yuzu when her powers are supposed to go against all things and is god-like. She can bring people back to life from their ashes...or reiatsu or whatever.
And liked Byakuya in this :) especially with the tent scene.

Ruri-san said:

The plot is kinda predictable and they don't even bother to explain anything in the movie. They said Hell is where spirits that commit crimes in the human world and cannot enter Soul Society go, but didn't those type of spirits are the ones that became Hollow?

Umm... They kinda explained that in the actual show already. When a person dies, if they have something that keeps them connected to the human world they'll become a hollow if they remain there too long. (those spirits also risk bring eaten by hollows)
Also, the shinigami come to release those spirits to wherever they need to be. The ones that have turned hollow are destroyed so they can go back to the soul society. However if the spirit that was turned into a hollow was a person who committed heinous crimes while alive they get sent to Hell. The people who did nothing wrong in their lifetimes who lingered on earth and turned into hollows: once the only crimes they committed were in there hollow forms, they still get sent to the soul society.
So to sum it up, you had to be a bad HUMAN/LIVING BEING, to get sent there.
mysticdreamerFeb 21, 2012 8:22 PM

Thanks to Iri for the awesome Signature!! ^^
Apr 10, 2012 2:06 PM

Oct 2010
Just got around to watch this. Best movie story-wise? Not. Best movie regarding epic fights? Definitely. It was really action packed, fallowed by awesome choreography and smooth animation. Huge letdown for promoting movie using Ulquirra images. Made me think that the movie will have connection to him or other Hollows. No captains and vice-captains battles also didn't make it any interesting...

The third movie is still my favorite so far.
May 6, 2012 5:54 PM

Aug 2010
How did the chains on yuzu come off?

Orihime's power did not work on saving Yuzu while the chains were still attached. Does that mean her powers are not close to being god like?

And it seemed like hell just willingly gave him power to return that damned soul back to hell. He must have done a crime that is unspeakable.That brings up the question of how there's more to Ichigo than just the convincing talk he give most of the time.
Jul 18, 2012 8:15 AM

Jul 2009
This was a surprisingly good movie. I really enjoyed the setting of Hell and the plot was decent as far as anime movies which accompany long-running series go. I thought Shuren was going to be the main antagonist but Kokuto was fairly cool because he was voiced by Kazuya Nakai :P
Aug 8, 2012 9:39 AM

Sep 2010
Just Another Bleach Movie... Same Stuff.....

But it's quite watchable and somewhat enjoyable....

6/10
Sep 24, 2012 12:17 AM

Nov 2009
The animation was great, but I didn't like story at all, especially in the second half. At least the other Bleach movies had decent enough stories and the other movies also had fight scenes with other characters like the Captains to keep things interesting.

Instead of having those random enemies who ended up having no relevance to the plot after being beaten, it would've been more interesting if they had to fight former enemies in Hell, like the Espadas. After they showed 8 & 9 in the preview episode of the anime, and then Ulquiorra in the intro, I was hoping they would show up.

Also they didn't even bother answering some questions like about Yuzu's chains, so I feel 6/10 is the right score for this movie.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Story?

KaeroSnow - Oct 9, 2010

4 by HozayfaHB »»
Aug 4, 2023 8:51 AM

» For those who have watched the new theatrical run of Hell verse...

MKTun - Aug 25, 2022

3 by cchigu »»
Aug 26, 2022 7:53 AM

» Do i have to watch episode 299 first?

El-Psy__Congroo - Aug 17, 2022

4 by zyume »»
Aug 17, 2022 11:13 PM

» Hell-Verse anniversary AMC theatres re-release?!

Zen98 - Jul 2, 2022

2 by YusufRed »»
Jul 2, 2022 10:46 AM

» Bleach "That's Impossbile"

-Madara- - Feb 14, 2013

17 by Mack_Yeager »»
May 11, 2021 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.