MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pandora Hearts Chapter 64 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Pandora Hearts »» Pandora Hearts Chapter 64 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Pandora Hearts Chapter 64 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

35 83.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 16.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 42

08-19-11, 4:07 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
(raws and translation posted on PH LiveJournal)

HOLY #@$%... looks like shit has officially hit the fan!! O.O

Can't... breathe... from excitement... and possibly a mild panic attack.

That cliffhanger is EVIL! XD

08-19-11, 5:08 PM

Neiru2012 said:
HOLY #@$%

My. Reaction. Exactly.

HOLY F-ING CRAP. O___O

Ugh, Barma, wth?

Neiru2012 said:
I'm And WOOOW... Vincent versus Gil? Can Vince really rough up Gil if it comes to this? I never thought he'd be able to hurt him... .oO(sexxay) Hooboy, I really hope it's not a "Imma reverse time anyway so it don't matter if I kill you" sorta thing. ~_~;

Um, actually... I think he can. I mean, Gil even said it himself that Vince is a batter marksman than him, and their chains are both strong. Also, Vince can be relaxed in this because he know that, in a way, none of it is real. Or won't be soon enough. While Gil is probably kinda panicking.
Other than that.
WTH, Vincent?! Okay, I love him, but he really needs to grow the hell up. Can't he just enjoy the life that was so kindly given to him? The whole reversing time thing really annoys me. He may think it's really selfless and kind, but he's being kinda selfish in a way. Sure, he wants to help Gil, but he also gets some satisfaction from the fact that he's willing to sacrifice his life to help his dear brother. And he doesn't even think about the fact that if there wasn't for him, Gil wouldn't have ever met Jack. God damn it, Vincent. Besides, he shouldn't waste energy with that chain. His seal will move faster...

Fantastic. I'll never fall asleep now. This + my insomnia = f-ing perfection. ><

08-19-11, 6:31 PM

GracefulDownfall said:
Neiru2012 said:
Can Vince really rough up Gil if it comes to this? I never thought he'd be able to hurt him...

Um, actually... I think he can. I mean, Gil even said it himself that Vince is a batter marksman than him, and their chains are both strong.

Oh no no no... I KNOW Vincent is able to hurt Gil badly power vs power. I consider Vince more powerful than Gil, and with a less restrained violent disposition on top of that. I just mean Gil is EVERYTHING to Vince and I never thought he could ever bring himself to hurt a hair on Gil's head and would murder anyone for trying.

GracefulDownfall said:
Also, Vince can be relaxed in this because he know that, in a way, none of it is real. Or won't be soon enough. While Gil is probably kinda panicking.

Yeah... I wonder if he can just tell himself that whatever he does now doesn't matter because he's determined to fix/reverse everything. But even then, hurting his beloved Nii-san? T_T

08-20-11, 7:02 AM

aaaah this chapter. THIS CHAPTER. sd;klfj I don't know what to believe in anymore ;w;

08-20-11, 12:38 PM

Neiru2012 said:
Yeah... I wonder if he can just tell himself that whatever he does now doesn't matter because he's determined to fix/reverse everything. But even then, hurting his beloved Nii-san? T_T

Yeah, it is weird. But you know, so is Vincent.

Well, apparently he can. He seems pretty convinced that he will get to change the past in the end, so nothing that he does now matters.
Though I don't think he'll seriously hurt Gil. He just needs to distract him while Oz and Leo fight, and.. No offense to Gil, but I think it would be pretty easy to mess him up.
Besides, Vince is smart enough to know that sometimes you have to hurt the person you love to help/save them. It's just that Vincent's way of helping is idiotic.

08-20-11, 12:45 PM

Vincent can mess Gil up with words alone. He's done it before. I think Vince can play defensive against Raven as long as it takes him to disarm Gil psychologically (not too long).

Also, Barma really reminds me of Snape right now.

08-21-11, 12:48 AM
News Team
Alot has happened. And That Red long hair guy ...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

08-21-11, 4:47 AM

Neiru2012 said:
Vincent can mess Gil up with words alone. He's done it before. I think Vince can play defensive against Raven as long as it takes him to disarm Gil psychologically (not too long).

This.
God... Gil's such a wimp.. :|

Neiru2012 said:
Also, Barma really reminds me of Snape right now.

Hmm? *tilts head* Why?
You definitely think that the murder is fake then?

08-21-11, 5:33 AM

***HARRY POTTER SPOILERS***

Snape was a double agent, and when he killed Dumbledore, he did so under Dumbledore's orders and with a bigger plan in mind. Cheryl's death might be fake, but if it's not, I think Barma is a double agent too, and maybe Cheryl knew or approved of what he was doing, as well. Barma is many things, but I still don't think he'd kill his best friend without a sympathetic reason. He certainly knows more about the whole Baskerville/Abyss situation than virtually anyone else, so I think there's a bigger picture to his actions.

08-22-11, 6:53 AM

Oh, okay. If you put it that way it makes sense.
Moral standards in Pandora Hearts are a bit strange sometimes though..
This page doesn't really tell much either.

I don't know, the reason why I think he may not be 'good' is that we just had u 'surprise' with Vincent. and seeing two characters going from "omg he's evil!" to "well, his reasoning kinda makes sense" seems like a bit too much. Besides, this with Barma really is a shock and the author has her moments like that sometimes..

08-25-11, 12:45 AM

WHERE DID YOU GUYS READ THIIIIIIS~!?

I'm trying not to read what you guys are talking about in the chapter because I hate spoiling shit DX

08-25-11, 10:48 AM

@gennymon

then u better not read our post, coz this chapter blows my mind away

p.s. chinese translation is out
"Those who satisfied with bad end are not worthy to be called as gamer" by Keima

08-25-11, 9:52 PM

I love how Leo is smiling through all this. It takes a very special kind of broken to smile while you're depressed and attacking your friends. I know that facial expression well.

08-27-11, 8:06 AM

"You sound just like Gilbert Nightray"
XD
& i really love the flashbacks, Jack's smile is so beautiful. <3
& Lacie seems so pretty, just like Alice.
Modified by Liinah, 08-30-11, 4:09 PM

08-29-11, 10:25 AM

Glen and Jack flashbacks always make my day ( 〃ω〃)
RUFUSSS. WHAAAT. I also kind of doubt Cheryl is dead but still...AAAH ;A;

08-29-11, 10:26 AM

The chapter is translated!
http://fallensyndicate.com/reader/reader/read/pandora_hearts/en/0/64/page/1

This chapter was all over the place. It was cool to see the Jabberwock in action. And fighting with Raven! Awesome! I wonder too what Vincent and Gil will end up doing.

And Lacie and Glen in the alley? There are lots of little teasers in this chapter....must think about it some more....

08-29-11, 10:53 AM

Every single pandora hearts chapter never fails to make me say HOLY SHIT by the time the last page is read....gg PH and Barma...what the FUCK are you doing!?
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

08-29-11, 11:29 AM

Gahhh I want to see what happens .... There are too many questions and every time it makes me want more than less T^T

Damn you Barma, I actually liked the guy! I didn't think he was gonig to betray them ! Now I'll start suspecting every single one of them T.T

08-29-11, 12:05 PM

Im so confused...but excited...i dont think Barma did the killing though...if he did...guess he relli was scheming

08-29-11, 12:46 PM

OMFG *taking a deep breath* ok...

There must be something beneath that...Nightray household is one thing...but Barmas's?! Well, actually those guys were never trust-able: Miranda Barma; Isla Yura...Also Duke Barma is that kind of character whom we never know what to expect...he probably has some kind of dark objective plus some dark past...but still that wasn't like him. He was worried and uneasy in the last chapter...why was that? Aff, I didn't want to think of Barma as an enemy, but, even though it's not completely clear what exactly happened with the Rainsworth Duchess, considering Barma household's record...damn you Rufus! What are you planning...or should I say: what were you planning all this time?

Seriously, my head's spinning (as usual after reading PH)...Rufus looked so loyal and respectful to Cheryl. Something weird is going on...what now? Does this manga ever take a break?!
Well, my bet is that is something to do with Barma's household...I hope we may get some information on Miranda Barma and Barma's side of the story on the next chapters.

Regarding the first part of the chapter: Leo was attacking then it got mysterious. Leo vs Oz; Echo (Ego...lol) vs Alice; Vince vs Gil (hoho the brothers...) Making Oz have to face Leo all by himself...what's Leo's goal? Why doesn't Alice want Oz to use B-rabbit power? She's worried with him :3 I bet that if Oz uses it, this time, maybe we'll see some heavy side effect or something...just guessing...
The flashback was so cute... and Lacie made an appearance o/ Just what a great chapter!

Shooort chapter. Funny, it felt normal to me, then I looked at the page number and :O
Oh, and I hope Cheryl's not dead :O

Summary:
game8910 said:
Every single pandora hearts chapter never fails to make me say HOLY SHIT by the time the last page is read....gg PH and Barma...what the FUCK are you doing!?
Modified by Rianri, 08-29-11, 2:26 PM

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices