MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dantalian no Shoka Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dantalian no Shoka »» Dantalian no Shoka Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Dantalian no Shoka Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

44 46.81%
4 out of 5: Liked it

29 30.85%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 18.09%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.19%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.06%
Voters: 94

08-20-11, 8:50 PM

I love Flam! But Hal's an asshole sometimes. I like the ability of that staff. I wonder if it can do other stuff than just being a flamethrower. And I'm also interested in that eyepatch loli too.

What would happen if Huey and Flam were paired together instead of Huey and Dalian?

08-20-11, 8:53 PM

I liked the deep relationship between Hal and Flam, LOL.

In all seriousness, I wonder if this new duo are protagonists or antagonists. It'd be hard for them to be protagonists because it seems like they burn Phantom Books as fuel. Also, the part where Flam says "Nay, I am the world." sounds so..... manly?

08-21-11, 2:05 AM

darkerealm said:
No Dalian and no Lord Disward. :(
Initially, I thought Hal and Flam were looking for Dalian and her partner. Turns out there's more bibloprincesses than I thought.

Could be looking for Huey's grandfather and Dalian. Anyways they were hunting for phantom books so if their paths ever cross it'll turn into a fight.

08-21-11, 3:04 AM
News Team
Two new pair looks interesting, and they've been in OP for a long time? They search for a pair looks like Dalian pair (but different, who gave the female police the book).
Modified by tsubasalover, 08-21-11, 3:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

08-21-11, 3:38 AM

Why do these usually start off well but turn into utter shit when they start to explain things?
These two are much better than Huey and Dalian. I do especially like Flam. The fact that she's chained, Hal treats her like shit, and it looks like she's in pain when she's "unlocked" bother me.
And that staff. Lyrical Nanoha A's?
Modified by AngelicFeces, 08-21-11, 3:49 AM

08-21-11, 5:12 AM

That Flam talks like a male, compete with "ore" and all... wierd.
絶望した!!

08-21-11, 7:06 AM

lol those two dont even bother reading books unlike Dalian and Huey
I mean Dalian reads all the time and Huey at least casts spells written in the books (though that is quite slow indeed)
But i like Flam xD

08-21-11, 7:33 AM

Dat Koshimizu Ami as Flam, i'm so in. ヽ( °٢° )ノ
But anyway, suddenly new characters everywhar. A way of appealing to the watchers now after such a repeatable start?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

08-21-11, 7:44 AM

So, this is where the actual plot might start?
I mean, surely Hal and Flam aren't just some random strangers that popped in during one episode, right? They'll play a larger role in this, right?
And on that note, Hal's got some pretty cool stuff.

OrochiPL said:
Dat Koshimizu Ami as Flam, i'm so in. ヽ( °٢° )ノ
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that until now.
My thoughts exactly.

And while we're at it,
Deleth said:
Isn't this a case of "you fail history forever"? I'm pretty sure there weren't bombers like that untill World War 2.
They did something similar in the previous episode too, though it wasn't quite as obvious. That typewriter was way before its time.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

08-21-11, 9:50 AM

The new key keeper Hal and his dantalian Flam is pretty cool especially that cartridge load weapon(like nanoha ) !!

But I'm also interested the other I hope they will show them later !!

08-21-11, 10:45 AM

At least it looks like some kind of plot is starting to form with that eye patch girl probably being the main villain.

08-21-11, 12:06 PM

Wow, this was actually a really good and solid episode! I really enjoyed it.

DesolateOne said:
It's interesting how they made it seem like Dalian and Huey were the bad guys...or was that their prior self? Are Huey and Dalian reincarnated? For some reason, I feel it's something like that.

I think it was Huey's grandpa though, Dalian looked way younger than she does now.
Modified by Samu-tan, 08-21-11, 12:09 PM
Dat non-functional bbcode

08-21-11, 1:42 PM

STM said:
Wow, this was actually a really good and solid episode! I really enjoyed it.

DesolateOne said:
It's interesting how they made it seem like Dalian and Huey were the bad guys...or was that their prior self? Are Huey and Dalian reincarnated? For some reason, I feel it's something like that.

I think it was Huey's grandpa though, Dalian looked way younger than she does now.

It was most likely the yomihime in the op with the eye-keyhole and her respective partner.

08-21-11, 6:10 PM

Deleth said:
Seems to be shortly after World War 1. Since it was stated that the war was over and the main guy was flying a plane back in war. But planes at that time, weren't really good and there were no long range bombers either.

Yeah, one could call artistic freedom here. But whatever.

No, the Germans did run a dedicated aerial bombing campaign in WW I using bombers. This came after the Zeppelin bombing raids in the early part of the war. See, for example, Neil Hanson's "First Blitz":

http://www.neilhanson.co.uk/book5.php

It's generally available in paperback from Amazon books. I've read it, and it's quite a fascinating and exciting book.

08-21-11, 7:56 PM

Cartridge Load? Where's my Divine Buster? Raising Heart!? Bardiche!? Where are you!?

Flamberg is way better than Dantalian.

08-21-11, 8:28 PM

Fun episode, but I miss Huey and Dalian. Yes.

08-21-11, 10:51 PM

I hope this doesn't go on too much longer. Dalian and Huey are waaay better characters. This show was one of my favorites running right now (aside from Steins Gate), I hope they don't screw it up.
I am thankful that the "gods" of anime have blessed us with their greatness! Aka, SAO 2!!!

08-21-11, 11:07 PM

I can not stand Flam's voice. And I don't really care for her or Hal either.

08-22-11, 12:50 AM

really liked the new characters, Hal was a cool guy and Flam had a fun personality. probably my fav episode so far, seemed less episodic and boring in a way. granted I miss the main characters but I definitely want these 2 to stick around.

08-22-11, 9:45 AM

Kinzo said:
I can not stand Flam's voice.

Lol wat.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices