MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Visual Novel News
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Visual Novel Petition Club »» Visual Novel News

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
12-16-08, 2:35 PM

This has been out for more than a week now but,
Clannad SVN

This is the most up to date SEEN script by Baka-Tsuki, so people using the unofficial patches lurking the interwebs will benefit greatly from this. If you are one of the people who are waiting for an official release, then this is about as good as it gets until the 'official' release.

Nayuki_Love Scanlations, bringing bishojos to a manga near you!

12-16-08, 4:44 PM

thnx as always for the news Toad, u always give great news updates. im deff gonna check out Brass Restoration, and the seen.txt in the program sec labeled SEEN_snapshot_20081207.rar is the newest ver and what i need to replace the older seen.txt right?
I WILL FEED YOU AIDS!!!1!!!!!+!!!!

12-17-08, 5:36 PM

Heh all credit goes to VN news databases such as vndb and the gemot, and of course the very groups themselves that translate the work for us. I'm just the messenger =P

12-18-08, 1:41 AM

PimpToad said:
Heh all credit goes to VN news databases such as vndb and the gemot, and of course the very groups themselves that translate the work for us. I'm just the messenger =P
lol i forgot all about that site >.<
it was this one right?
http://visual-novels.net/vn/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
I WILL FEED YOU AIDS!!!1!!!!!+!!!!

12-20-08, 2:44 PM

*shrugs* no clue I just use the gemot or randomly stumble on the news themselves xD

12-31-08, 2:35 AM

Tears To Tiara English Patch Released!

Another srpg by Leaf. If you've played Utawarerumono then you'll know what I'm talking about. Mind you that this project started on August 2008, so this English patch was released in less than 5 months!

01-18-09, 1:48 AM

Jouka no Monshou Released!

Known minor issue with the .mp3 files, can be fixed with a simple conversion to .ogg.

Oh yeah should probably post this too,
Saya no Uta released!
Yeah I'm late...

01-26-09, 12:13 AM

Moonlight Works v2.0!
"It's the summer before you go away to college, and you're spending it visiting with your aunt and uncle on a small island in the Atlantic ocean. One night, while out taking pictures of the full moon, you meet a girl walking down the beach...

Moonlight Walks is an english-language visual novel. It features 21 paths to 4 endings, and original digital artwork. It takes about 15 minutes to reach one of the longer endings, and perhaps half an hour to see them all."

Seems to be one of the few English Visual Novels out there. I guess Katawa Shoujo isn't really breaking new grounds, though I guess the concept and naming convention is quite unique. Anyway, that girl looks freaky :S

01-30-09, 11:02 AM

SonozakiFutago-Tachi Releases Higurashi Onikakushi-hen!

Looks like they finally finished everything along with the omake stuff. Kudos to them!

02-08-09, 2:02 PM

Not really much of an update, but I've gotten wind of a Realta Nua CG patch. The patch seems to insert the Realta Nua CG's (which I believe numbers around 173) into specific portions of the FSN PC VN.

Realta Nua CG Patch

Also...

Pia Carrot Released!
Moar VN goodness?

02-09-09, 8:22 AM
Anime Moderator
PimpToad said:
Not really much of an update, but I've gotten wind of a Realta Nua CG patch. The patch seems to insert the Realta Nua CG's (which I believe numbers around 173) into specific portions of the FSN PC VN.

Realta Nua CG Patch

Also...

Pia Carrot Released!
Moar VN goodness?

What regards the FSN patch it affects only the D.Bersherker Vs Shirou and Kotomone Vs Shirou last fight at Heavens Feel.My opinion is that everyone shall download this one since it takes secs to install and have two save files right before the fights. Its awesome :D

02-10-09, 8:35 PM

My question is where can you buy visual novels?

02-10-09, 11:28 PM

This isn't really the thread for that, but you can try Play-Asia, HimeyaShop, or Yahoo Auctions.

02-12-09, 12:08 AM

Are there free visual novels that I can play?

02-12-09, 1:59 PM

Again this really isn't the thread for that...
Try the Visual Novel Fan Translation Database run by Shii

05-17-09, 1:41 AM

No Name Losers releases ef - Chapter 1: Miyako Miyamura!

It was more than a year and a two months ago when the ef - the first tale project was canceled due to various reasons I have long since forgotten. Some have despaired over such terrible news, but such is the fate of a visual novel translation. Many feared that all the work and progress already invested into the project would be all for naught.

One year and a week after the cancellation notice of the ef project, NNL releases Build A of the Miyako arc. Progress has also been made into most of the other arcs, most notably that of the latter tale as well. The future looks promising on this revitalized project, but only time will tell if the heavens smile upon the two...

Yeah I know this is more than two months old, but hey I never even knew the project was restarted until I found myself randomly browsing the NNL site. That (partial beta) on Shii's site is misleading since an entire arc has already been released that has been fully edited and proofread by a crack team. Oh and I also don't visit the novelnews/visual-novels site so I wouldn't have seen their posts about this anyway.

07-25-09, 6:42 AM

PimpToad said:

Realta Nua CG Patch

Also...

Pia Carrot Released!
Moar VN goodness?

Is there some news of Fate\hollow ataraxia translation?
And which patch should I install to have scene with Saber in Avalon?

07-27-09, 4:58 PM

I'm not even sure if they have released a patch for F/HA, but you can check the Beasts Lair forums to see what's up.

Anyway I'm late yet again but...

NDT releases Kanon!
This patch has been around what 6+ years in the making and we here can finally enjoy some Kanon goodness in its entirety! Too many visual novels and video games to play so I doubt I'll get around to this for awhile, but enjoy it for those who can!

07-28-09, 5:36 AM

PimpToad said:
I'm not even sure if they have released a patch for F/HA, but you can check the Beasts Lair forums to see what's up.

*too lazy to check out forums*
Well one thing more... when will come out this novel? It is called Mahotsukai no Yoru one more great work of the TYPE-MOON.

Is there some site that there are all the patches for Fate\stay night Realta Nua? I am searching for this but with no luck, I just saw that ending within Avalon on youtube, but I wanna have it. So if anyone know please post it. Arigatou PimpToad... (^_^)/~~

07-30-09, 10:20 AM

Again check the Beasts Lair forum...all the info is there and I'm not going to baby you if you're too lazy to check it out.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices