Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2011 11:18 AM
May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's official...xD

ban1o.jpg
Aug 18, 2011 11:19 AM

Aug 2008
yeyhheyhyahyweyehe xDD
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Aug 18, 2011 11:24 AM

Feb 2011
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!$^*I(*%^$#@$#^&)(^&%$#*(&*^$#@!^#&*^%
Aug 18, 2011 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
Well, I guess were off to save Safu then... XDD

I just have no words for this episode....

I think Shion cares about Safu, but not in the romantic way...

THE KISS that I was waiting for since ep 1,,, it was cute, but I was hoping for something more romantic in this episode x__x

But I'm still satisfied because THEY KISSED! ;3
Aug 18, 2011 11:29 AM

Apr 2010
*fangirl scream*
YES! YES! YES! *^*
Aug 18, 2011 11:30 AM

Aug 2010
They didn't do as much as I wanted with the kiss part but I'm grateful they kept it in. I couldn't stop smiling! I'm so happy! Finally we are getting somewhere. Needless to say I loved this episode. Sion finally got some balls and punched Nezumi. lol I"m also glad they referred back to how Nezumi felt about Sion helping him when they were kids. That was important. I can't wait for the next episode. Nezumi will reveal his past in that one.

A week is too damn long!
Aug 18, 2011 11:34 AM

Oct 2010
now i watching the episode, so-
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*&^%$#@!_()*&^%$)(*&^%#$#@$^$#%
i cant wait for the next episode, Nezumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 18, 2011 11:38 AM

Nov 2007
flawless episode, oh my god. ALL MY TEAAAAAARS, ; ^ ;

flawless not in the aspect of them kissing, etc, but their confessions to each other towards the end made me tear up. call me a softy, but i really love how they changed each other /so/ much & those changes are what's gonna be binding them together until the very end.

tl;dr I LOVE THEIR RELATIONSHIP SO MUCH IT MAKES ME FEEL WARM & FUZZY.

ahahaha safu's a "golden egg"...?
Aug 18, 2011 11:42 AM

Feb 2008
Damn what did I just watch? LoL

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 18, 2011 11:45 AM
Mar 2011
DAMN it, daMN It, damn it.

It could be worse though. It wasnt tongue or lovey lovey like "fgs" hoped it'd be. And it wasnt "not" a kiss like I hoped it would be. I regretfully apologize to the yaoi fan girls for all my . They were right/and wrong. Now we must see what Shion really feels for Safu and Shion. I have no idea what he trully thinks of either one of them. Its obvious there are strong feelings for both. He wil stay by Nezumi's side but he would dash into recklessy No.6 to save Safu. I wonder if he thinks he can get a 3 person "harem" ending. -That would -be interesting along with compromise between the Shonen AI and Shonen lovers. I still think in the future that Nezumi or Shion will die and that it will be a tragedy in some way. Otherwise there would have been more plot development. They've been feeding viewers all this characters development over whats going on with No.6. If we get to attached to characters it affect us more if one of them dies. I can't see Safu being that one. Its probably Rat. Atleast that what i think for whatll happens by the end of this series or the second one if itt gets made.
T3rm1n4t0r2Aug 18, 2011 11:48 AM
Aug 18, 2011 11:45 AM
Aug 2011
AAAH! Where to begin! :D :D :D

I loved every second of this episode... EVERYTHING was perfect! The kiss was more than I was expecting - although I'm a bit disappointed they left out Nezumi's breakdown afterwards? But, their conversation and Shion finally getting some backbone really made up for it. I also really liked the parts with the creepy old lady and Karan for some reason.

Nezumi owns my heart. O.o; By the end of the episode I actually had tears in my eyes? How did that happen? I really feel for him, pfft. He's clearly trying to come to terms with how much he cares for Shion and how that's a dangerous weakness in his eyes - but by now he's at least able to admit it to himself even if he still snaps at Inukashi for stating the obvious.
Aug 18, 2011 11:48 AM
Aug 2011
PEOPLEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yaoi fangirls! XD)
Look at what I have found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/229/7/c/no_6____kiss_illustrated_by_lancha-d46w01p.jpg
~~so happppyyy xD~~

And the preview for episode 8 seems really good!!!! XD Looking forward to it......So I'll have to wait another week now D'x But it seems like episode 7 is gonna be the last of all shonan-ai Dx noooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Aug 18, 2011 11:49 AM

Nov 2010
I can't even describe how much I loved this episode... owo

I'm so glad they left the kissing scene in! xD...I can't count how many times I replayed it. =.=

Next weeks episode seems interesting too! I can't wait!!! xDD
~ Ciel fan forever ~

Aug 18, 2011 11:51 AM

Aug 2008
indeed was a lovely episode
didn't gave me tears but was touchy moment the last part of the episode
i been waiting for that kiss half of anime even if was "light" was sweet
The spider is watching
Aug 18, 2011 11:52 AM

Aug 2010
YaoiFeverxD said:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/229/7/c/no_6____kiss_illustrated_by_lancha-d46w01p.jpg
~~so happppyyy xD~~

And the preview for episode 8 seems really good!!!! XD Looking forward to it......So I'll have to wait another week now D'x But it seems like episode 7 is gonna be the last of all shonan-ai Dx noooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Nice find! I love it!
Aug 18, 2011 11:59 AM

Jun 2010
Poor Safu. Sion is going for the other team. All I'm thinking is poor Safu.

Aug 18, 2011 12:06 PM
Jul 2011
It went as I expected it to you won't get much more then that unless it is a yaoi that is about all you get from a shonen ai too but I loved it :) and to those who argued with me last episode, I just smile.
Aug 18, 2011 12:24 PM
Aug 2011
YaoiFeverxD said:
~~so happppyyy xD~~

Ooh, my! x'D Thanks for sharing that! *puddle of goo!*
Aug 18, 2011 12:26 PM
Aug 2011
Finally I got to see this epi, it was so hard waiting for this one ! D:

Cant await the next episode, the preview is so damn interessting >___< [
Aug 18, 2011 12:34 PM
Aug 2011
Oh yh, I wonder what Nezumi has to show Shion(at the end)..... O.o
Aug 18, 2011 12:40 PM

May 2011
Amg, I had a mini heart attack when they kissed and BONES actually shows it. Amg...

Also, what a great episode. Their emotions at the park were so raw and honest and so...pure... I almost cried at the flashback point. ;_;
They're awesome, man, their chemistry is awesome.

This anime is awesome. ;_;
If I die and I find that I had a soul inside,
Promise me you'll take it up to its final ride...
Aug 18, 2011 12:45 PM
Jun 2009
What the hell did I just saw...?
And this is how good-looking series was completely ruined. Yep, plot was cool. I liked this idea.
It had good plot... but OF COURSE there was lots of yaoishittyfanservice. And now this... kiss?... RAT SMILING AFTER KISS... WTF.
I'm disguisted...

Commerce is pure shit. Honestly.

And yeah. I'm a girl.
Aug 18, 2011 1:06 PM

Oct 2010
screaming happily, very happily.
even if that's not the only reason i love this anime.
Aug 18, 2011 1:08 PM

May 2010
Yay they kissed (I replayed it a few times)! Too bad there was no tongue. I was expecting another at the sunrise(sunset?). I like being a yaoi fanboy.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Aug 18, 2011 1:33 PM

Oct 2009
Beatoriche-sama said:
And this is how good-looking series was completely ruined. Yep, plot was cool. I liked this idea.
It had good plot... but OF COURSE there was lots of yaoishittyfanservice. And now this... kiss?... RAT SMILING AFTER KISS... WTF.
I'm disguisted...

And yeah. I'm a girl.

lol it's nice see to girl ranting this time than guys. I used to be like you when I was young hate yaoi but like yuri. Now I just like both.

Btw it's not yaoi fanservice, it's was in novel, and not yaoi either. Two same sex ( yes even guys ) can kiss each other on lips and stay as best friends. Just that not lot people like the idea kissing their friends or best friends.

Note: Yaoi have sex and while BL have feelings.

neji64plms said:
Yay they kissed (I replayed it a few times)! Too bad there was no tongue. I was expecting another at the sunrise(sunset?). I like being a yaoi fanboy.

I like you son, I wish there was more like you than fangirls :)
AutumnDreamAug 18, 2011 1:43 PM
I have poorly English grammar, so for give me. I still learning.
-....Loading.....
Aug 18, 2011 1:45 PM

Nov 2007
Beatoriche-sama said:
I'm disguisted...

And yeah. I'm a girl.

lmao wow, everyone pretty much misinterpreted nezumi's smile after the kiss. it wasn't the smug kind of smile where he thought, "oh shion's so in love with me harhar smirk" it actually looked rather bitter & sad to me? i think he was feeling that way b/c shion, who's probably the most honest person he knows, had to go so far as to lying to nezumi just so he could save safu.

welp, i guess it's partially the anime's fault for not fleshing out the characters all that well. :I
Aug 18, 2011 1:53 PM

Aug 2009
I really liked the first half, but the second half was meh. The scenes inside no.6 are still way better than the ones outside the walls.
Aug 18, 2011 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
Beatoriche-sama said:
I'm disguisted...

And yeah. I'm a girl.

It indeed ruined the show.
The episode wasn't that bad overall, but the kiss made me give it 1/5.

I'm probably one of the last guys watching this, but now I'm out of here :P 'Dropped'
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Aug 18, 2011 2:10 PM
Sep 2009
Beatoriche-sama said:

exactly my thoughts. oh well.
Aug 18, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2011
I'm a straight guy and I loved every second of this episode.
I'm so glad they kissed, this anime just continues to amaze me.
Aug 18, 2011 2:19 PM

Aug 2010
Abracapanda said:

Why can't more guys be like you! ^_^
Aug 18, 2011 2:37 PM

Feb 2010
keikanna44 said:
Abracapanda said:

Agreed. People who can't handle kisses between men blow my mind.

How has the plot changed dramatically by Shion showing affection? The plot seems to be getting better and better- looks like next week we'll learn more about no.6.

UGH. I hope all the idiots are gone and have dropped this show by next episode.
Aug 18, 2011 3:00 PM
Aug 2011
I'm a straight guy as well. Since the first episode I've found this series compelling. The story, characters and mysteries. It has this certain feel about it that keeps me watching.

I normally do my best to avoid yaoi or shonen ai. But it was pretty obvious from the first episode where it was heading. Still, I continued to watch it regardless.

The kiss was expected, I knew it was going to happen eventually. In fact, I would have been more surprised if it didn't. Oddly enough, it didn't bother me. I felt it was a necessary factor in the further development of the characters.

This is a great anime, and I'll continue to watch it 'til the end. I don't think I could stop even if I wanted to.
Aug 18, 2011 3:01 PM

Aug 2010
keikanna44 said:
Abracapanda said:

I didn't mind it either. They have a nice relationship.

I still like Safu, though.
Aug 18, 2011 3:04 PM

Feb 2010
the genres didn't state that this is a yaoi series but I guess it's official, I'm not a fan though but I still like Nezumi's charater but not much with Sion though he is driving the plot forward I guess. The episode hinted that Safu might not be a real human? I'm unsure but it seems like it.
Aug 18, 2011 3:09 PM

Jan 2010

I can't handle the adorableness. I just can't. It's so good, it's such a wonderful relationship..

It just makes me so happy that we finally have an anime that portrays the relationship between two men more realistic than the same old "I'm younger and smaller than this guy I'm in love with so that obviously means that I'm the 'uke'~ also I don't love him, I'm either completely oblivious to my feelings or I'm in denial forever" and "I'm the 'seme' in the relationship, my job is to act ~cool and ~smarter than my 'uke', I also have no problems admiting my love for said 'uke'". It just makes me happy.

Also it makes me sad to see that many people drop this and feel disgusted by a relationship between two characters of the same sex. I seriously doubt they're gonna show them having hardcore sex or anything (I doubt they'll ever have sex even), so what's the big deal? It's not like you can use the excuse of "oh, no I won't watch this because I don't get turned on by two guys fucking" when there's nothing to even get turned on by for anyone. It's just plain homophobia.
holypoopAug 18, 2011 3:13 PM
Aug 18, 2011 3:19 PM

Feb 2011
zealers1993 said:
...Am...I perhaps the only guy watching this series or something?

OT: Can't wait to see how things will turn out.

Don't forget me!!
And, yeah, great ep :D

Aug 18, 2011 3:58 PM

Sep 2009
That was an interesting episode, I was expecting things to go downhill after the kiss but the plot really seems to be building up. Derp, looking forward to the next episode, it looks like we'll see some things for Dogkeeper's past. :U
Aug 18, 2011 4:05 PM

Apr 2011
I'm a somewhat bi male, more straight than gay but open to the occasional trap (Rukako ftw). I really don't like yaoi in general or obsessive slashing without cause, but the kiss actually felt very chaste and not really in a romantic context. It was a kiss goodbye, and both knew it. It was a sad moment and not one to squeal over deliriously.

It felt more like a European-style kiss, nobody suspects the French are gay when they say hello to one another. I do think Sion will wind up with Safu, provided she survives the coming experiments. I wonder what makes her the 'golden egg' they've been searching for ... I'm sure it has something to do with those mutant wasps. I hope she's not gonna wind up as some kinda incubator for the swarm ...
Aug 18, 2011 4:09 PM

May 2008
OhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgodOhgod.

.....I am so happy they kept it. So. Friggen. Happy. Thank you Bones. My life is complete.

I loved this episode ;o; it was..beautiful T^T

Aug 18, 2011 4:46 PM
Apr 2011
To anyone who is disturbed by the (good-bye) kiss scene:
I guess if you don't want to see it, you have the option to skip that part, no? You're not forced to watch it. Ignore it as it never happened.

Anyways, another good episode.
deactivated10325Aug 18, 2011 4:53 PM
Aug 18, 2011 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
YaoiFeverxD said:

OMFG that link made my day....That was how it should be...the perfect pairing Shion x Nezumi.... *fangurl sqeeeeee*

This episode was sweet, I think they do have feelings for each other that go beyond friendship, but it is still in the early stages. But I can't believe it is almost over....off to the manga....
Aug 18, 2011 4:48 PM

Apr 2010
.........Wow ^_^

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Aug 18, 2011 4:49 PM

Sep 2009
neji64plms said:

You are the best fanboy in the world. Thank you for existing : )
Aug 18, 2011 4:49 PM

Jun 2009
Was a good episode I think. Especially the punching-eachother scene was likeable (maybe I only think so because I just had a rainbow nisha rokubou no shichinin marathon this week while waiting for the next no.6 episode xD)

But while watching this episode I still had the feeliing that this show is going too slow.
We all know it's 11 episodes so it's time for some action although I am unsure how the anime version wiill end. But sounds tough to me to throw too much action and drama in in the last 4 episodes. I am somehow scared that this show will have a totally abrupt ending. o_O

A good and bad point of this series is the problem with the empathy. It's hard to follow their thoughts sometimes, so people who are too tired of thinking directly connect a kiss with sexual lust/attraction... although there maybe is more behind it...or like Nezumi's smile at the end. But this show likes to play a lot with bittersweet ambiguousness..so...

anyway, next week's episode looks quite promising. :D!
docileinAug 18, 2011 7:32 PM
Aug 18, 2011 4:59 PM

Jun 2008
kyaaaaaaa kiss him more nezumi oh my god so cute and hot

I mean what is best than that reallyyyyyyyy

Moreeeeeeeeee
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 18, 2011 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
YaoiFeverxD said:

that image is so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and about the episode all i have to say is:
f***********************************************, FJDHGDJKHFDSKJFDSJBVDJBVDJBVNDJVNDJVDFJ, IM SO fucking HAPPY. im in pure joy. It was such a natural kiss, so damn sweet, and hot and filled with feelings, F*** im just too hyper now, must calm my fangirl heart.
such a pure chemistry, im amazed the scene was not censored. Definitely, they´re not just best friends.

im sensing tragedy for one of the 3, dunno why. Usually in love triangles, one always dies in the end. cant wait for next ep, damn, waiting a week is a torture.

Deviant292 said:

im very happy to see open minded people here:) its nice that fangirls are getting a little bit more of understanding from other fans, since we fangirls are always being flamed because we love yaoi.
your comment is great, it is a solid proof that a guy can watch a shounen ai or even a yaoi with an open mind without flaming fangirls or dropping the show. this show has a PLOT.

To me, if Nezumi and shion didnt have such a strong bond, the plot would not be so interesting. :)

So, to all boys (and girls who dont enjoy yaoi too) who watched this and are still interested and are going to keep watching with a open mind,(and are not flaming yaoi fangirls) my absolute BEST REGARDS, thank you guys, the world needs more people like you;3

and now back to fangirling time:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, FNFDNDFNDNVNVFDNNFDNKDFNNDFNFD, JEEZ, I COULD EXPLODE OF HAPPINESS.
Yet i feel heart broken for Safu. I really like her too , i want her to be safe and happy and find another suitable guy for her in the future.

Nezumi x Shion, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OrulyonAug 18, 2011 5:14 PM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 18, 2011 5:10 PM

Aug 2010
omg dat kiss.. *o*
excited for the next episode! it seems that a lot will be goin on xD
Aug 18, 2011 5:40 PM

Jun 2008
I feel like it's all going too slow ): there's only three or four episodes left, I hope there's something else planned (though someone already said bones has only ever done one second season...) ugh -_-

Maybe they can tell that safu's immune to the bees too and they're using her to cure it or something? Hmm.
Aug 18, 2011 5:43 PM

Oct 2008
Oh shit, I was hoping this wouldn't happen, anyway, it didn't bother me at all in the end.

Fine episode, last one was a lot better though, 3/5 for me.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 28, 2011

174 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 20, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.