Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 7, 2014 7:45 AM
Mar 2013
I like all the idols but Yayoi’s VA bothers me. I actually love her character though. She’s so responsible, taking care of 6 siblings all by herself. I barely have time taking care of myself as it is let alone someone else. I have a long way to go ^_^”

Hehe, I love how Iori got all the children to bed using her trademark scary face. She’s wrong about the producer not helping out though. He’s the one who gave her the idea to find Chosuke. But then again, she’d never admit that xD
Aug 13, 2014 1:27 AM

Nov 2012
The storage shed is the best hiding spot.
Aug 17, 2014 1:04 PM

Jun 2012
Well I'm not watching this at all for the plot or anything, but
you normally call the police, not your producer, he's not your babysitter 24/7.
and I laughed when Iori finds him, and his first words are "How'd you know?" because I was just thinking of how it was like hide and seek.

Anyway, none of those three are my favorites, but it was enjoyable :)

Nov 9, 2014 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
kinda sucks Yayoi got it hard at her house taking care of her siblings
Dec 3, 2014 4:13 AM

Nov 2011
Episode from the stretch and sympathetic face again to characterize the characters in the cast.
Yayoi is a positive girl is nice, pleasant and not too dramatic narrative.
Drawings and animations good.
The ending is very nice.
Feb 21, 2015 11:41 AM

Jan 2015
This was such a cute episode! Makes me wish I had siblings. > w < ;
May 25, 2015 7:32 PM

Jul 2013
Yayoi is so kind!
Sep 13, 2016 7:51 AM

May 2010
Yayoi works really hard.

And Iori did a good job there. Nice development. Loved this episode, nice familial bond.

Yayoi's singing voice is... it's not bad. But honestly, stop sounding overly cute. It kinda works, but still.
Nov 8, 2016 5:50 AM

Sep 2013
Good episode...really nice insight into Yayoi's life. Where are her parents? Did they say and I just missed it??

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 6, 2016 8:15 PM

Jul 2010
Talon184 said:
Good episode...really nice insight into Yayoi's life. Where are her parents? Did they say and I just missed it??

They were there at the end of the episode.
Jun 9, 2017 2:51 PM

Sep 2015
I really liked this episode. But I am Iori trash. The cold start with her interrupting the News Show or whatever was pretty cringey though. I just really like Iori and Mayoi's friendship and they're two of my favorites. Like you'd almost think there'd be conflict about their very different backgrounds. But they both accept each other's differences with little fuss. I thought it was going to be super forced but I liked all the sibling drama too. And Iori coming through at the end felt earned despite only a little set up. Not much to say about this episode, except it was very pleasant and a lot of fun. It even gave the mostly absent Producer a good scene or two near the end. Without feeling forced or shoehorned.
Aug 26, 2017 3:53 AM

Jul 2015
"woah, it has to be really difficult to clean!" Loved Yayoi's first thoughts.

I'm honestly shocked and disappointed with myself because I totally thought that the drama of this episode would come from Iori's part in a way like she expressing disgust for the way Yayoi lives compared to her rich lifestyle. What I got instead was she enjoying the experience and being really kind to Yayoi's family, looks like I was really wrong with her, sorry Iori q_q
Feb 8, 2018 4:16 PM

Jun 2016
This was my favorite episode yet. We learned a lot about both Yayoi and Iori in a really entertaining way.

The first scene where Yayoi thought Iori's house was a museum, and upon learning that it was actually her house her first thought was "that must be hard to clean" said a whole lot about her. The scene where she discriminated good veggies from bad and taught Iori how to grocery shop was really funny, yet again showing the difference between the poorest and the richest idol. Yet despite this they have so much in common, and both rich Iori held the exact same problem as poor Chousuke. That is, to want to be able to help out and prove themselves when their family just wants to take care of them!

We learned about Yayoi and her 8 adorable siblings, and her pride in helping others to the degree she does making her seem mom like despite being a child herself. We learned how close Iori connected with Chousuke and further what that meant about her, giving us a huge new look into her motives and feelings. And lastly, Iori and Producer got closer! I love seeing their slow and steady progress. Scenes like the one where she had a talk with the producer about getting bad attention and acting without telling him first are some of the best. There's so much detail in portraying her emotions where she tries to hold her pride high but falters when something genuine he says gets to her.
Jun 18, 2020 6:47 AM

May 2018
Yayoi and her siblings are really annoying xD
Aug 30, 2021 9:17 AM

Aug 2018
Such huge family is blessing and so much work at the same time..
Mar 11, 2023 1:12 AM

Jul 2013
They can barely afford food on the table and they have 6 children. Yayoi has to find a job to support the family at 14... Some people really deserve to be sterilized.

I miss my younger self who could go through this episode without thinking about bullshit like this.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ousto - Nov 17, 2011

204 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 10, 1:39 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Niyawa - Nov 10, 2011

65 by Mat2468xk »»
Mar 8, 10:51 AM

» Do you have the original (this one) in order to watch million live and cinderella girls

FruityLime - Dec 9, 2023

1 by Mardhav_2007 »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:58 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ousto - Jul 28, 2011

80 by Javen_the_Jammy »»
Oct 29, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ousto - Dec 22, 2011

136 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.