MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Steins;Gate »» Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion

Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Steins;Gate Episode 20 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

508 90.55%
4 out of 5: Liked it

38 6.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 1.78%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 0.89%
Voters: 561

08-16-11, 12:09 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooooh damn! What's Okabe gonna do?! I completely forgot Kurisu dies before everything happens. Shit just got more real.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson

08-16-11, 12:16 PM

It's obvious now. Everything will end the way it started!

;_;
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

08-16-11, 12:18 PM

I feel like I should have seen it coming that Mr Braun was FB but wow....he was a SERN rat all along? makes sense it would be someone that close that they wouldn't suspect.

oh man seeing Moeka die now and not being able to do anything, Kyouma has seen so much and he's the only one that remembers it, that has to be hard on him.

and now what people expected, to fix the timeline and save Mayuri he has to. ... let Makise die. somehow I don't think he'll be okay with this. Ferris and her father, Rukako's feelings, and Moeka being used won't effect him like this...

08-16-11, 12:18 PM

bakuramariks said:
It's obvious now. Everything will end the way it started!

;_;

No, that can't be! There has to be a world where both Kurisu and Mayushii survive, and where SERN doesn't create a dystopia. There has to. ;_;

Anyway, another great suspenseful episode. Mr. Braun being FB was quite the surprise for me, and my mouth was open all the fucking time when he shot Moeka and himself.
I'm glad that they retrieved the IBN 5100, but Kurisu. ;_____;
Dat non-functional bbcode

08-16-11, 12:21 PM

mystik said:
I feel like I should have seen it coming that Mr Braun was FB but wow....he was a SERN rat all along? makes sense it would be someone that close that they wouldn't suspect.
AND NOW all know FB! Amazing for a spy.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

08-16-11, 12:22 PM

What a twist!
I forgot about the first D-mail, and Mr. Braun is a genius.
What's going to happen now?

08-16-11, 12:31 PM

And the twists keep coming...

He finally realizes Kurisu's death will have to be dealt with aswell...

After watching this episode, I'm doubting every character besides Mayuri, Rumiho & Ruka... Yes even Okabe - He's probably my favorite character for this entire year so far. But - I went back to re-watch the first episode to get any clues & during Kurisu getting stabbed scene, the yell is extremely similar to Okabe's voice...

08-16-11, 12:34 PM

RealScreamer said:
And the twists keep coming...

He finally realizes Kurisu's death will have to be dealt with aswell...

After watching this episode, I'm doubting every character besides Mayuri, Rumiho & Ruka... Yes even Okabe - He's probably my favorite character for this entire year so far. But - I went back to re-watch the first episode to get any clues & during Kurisu getting stabbed scene, the yell is extremely similar to Okabe's voice...

Hmmm... interesting find.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson

08-16-11, 12:37 PM

It was obvious that yell was his. There's no way they'll use the same voice actor to voice another person. No way. I was thinking this since the first time the anime aired. I am absolutely certain. But we can always doubt...

(the F is going on?! o.O)
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

08-16-11, 12:41 PM

.... I saw FB coming but I still wonder how this is going to end. And I'm surprised Kurisu didn't realize what she said herself.

08-16-11, 12:44 PM

But after the first d-mail the divergence changes from 0.6 to 0.57(on episode 1), not over 1 where the dystopia doesn't happen so there should be more to it (hopefully) :3

08-16-11, 12:44 PM

bakuramariks said:
It was obvious that yell was his

Yes I think it's his too. Plus he yelled at pain, so he either tried to protect Kurisu or... he tried to kill her -for whatever reason- and she fought back? But the latter doesn't make much sense to me.

08-16-11, 12:45 PM

We continue the twists of fate and the mindf**k of all plots.

Okabe FINALLY realized that in order to save Mayuri, he has to reverse the world back to where Kurisu gets stabbed.

What will Okabe choose? Paradox, Mayuri, or Kurisu?

08-16-11, 12:45 PM

bakuramariks said:
It was obvious that yell was his. There's no way they'll use the same voice actor to voice another person. No way. I was thinking this since the first time the anime aired. I am absolutely certain. But we can always doubt...

(the F is going on?! o.O)

It seems this anime brings most of us to doubt a lot of things..But of course, there's reason to believe the option of Okabe being there, but not doing the "work" unless if Suzuha was correct on her betraying Okabe and the others.

08-16-11, 12:59 PM

My brain exploded from the intensity and suspense. This episode was fucking gold.

08-16-11, 1:02 PM

That last Okabe epiphany scene was GREAT! I could actually feel it.

08-16-11, 1:11 PM

Lots of weird shit happens in the first episode so this is to be expected.

08-16-11, 1:15 PM

I really enjoyed the twist in the end. Love it when they make me realise something together with the protagonist.

08-16-11, 1:19 PM

WRUHAHAHAHAHA!

I knew it! I knew it! The B in FB stands for Braun!
Sick episode like always. Im wondering how Okabe will do the things after he heared that Makise has to be stabbed again. :O

08-16-11, 1:22 PM

spohken said:
He's probably my favorite character for this entire year so far. But - I went back to re-watch the first episode to get any clues & during Kurisu getting stabbed scene, the yell is extremely similar to Okabe's voice...

I watched first episode again a month ago. It IS Okabe's voice.

Amazing episode once again, and once again I'll suffer a whole week. And finally he realized that in order to get to Beta world line he has to kill Kurisu.

Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices