MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tiger & Bunny Episode 20 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tiger & Bunny »» Tiger & Bunny Episode 20 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tiger & Bunny Episode 20 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

118 78.67%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 14.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 4.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.33%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 2.00%
Voters: 150

08-14-11, 2:26 PM

FUCK I CANT WAIT ANYMORE

08-14-11, 2:38 PM

Damn Kotetsu is thick headed but I love him for that..

08-14-11, 3:15 PM

Shit really hit the fan.
While most of it had been expected from spoilers and speculations within the fandom; they got me this time.
It's all come down to let's believe, well, at least I'll try.

Lunatic in the preview is shedding some hope as he's obviously looking into the case, the plot could really use some of that 'voice of Thanatos' this time around.

Also,

08-14-11, 3:54 PM

Dang what an episode. Yeah this plan of Maverick's does have holes, but I don't think he cares about that as long as ends comes to the means with Kotestu being killed by the heroes.

Did Maverick really kill off Samantha? I was hoping she would be the contradiction that Bunny would knew. I guess it might be up to Lunatic shockingly. Though I guess I wouldn't mind that happening. :P The wait for the next ep is going to be a killer for me.

08-14-11, 4:36 PM

kirby_422 said:
I think his daughter will end up saving him. She will copy his ability to remove the alterations (of course, kotesu will first think all hope is lost when lunatic murders maverick. then he'll realize his daughter copied his powers, etc)

this is what i'm thinking too! or at least kaede's pretty much tiger's last strand of hope.:[[ hopefully she won't hesitate & doubt her own father's innocence.

& lmaodsjfhd SAMANTHA GOT GANGBANGED.

08-14-11, 4:41 PM

joongki said:

& lmaodsjfhd SAMANTHA GOT GANGBANGED.
HAHAHAHA murdered old people are funny

08-14-11, 5:23 PM

There is still a second season of tiger and bunny left so some people shouldn't get antsy about Lunatic not appearing for a while. (Alright, the second season is still under consideration but come on....it's practically in the bag) And whats this I hear about this show going downhill after the Jake saga? Hell! This show just got interesting after the Jake saga. Before that it was just a typical superhero show with more advertising. Sure it was enjoyable but it wasn't something I would rate highly.

I hope Tiger dies at the end of the series. WAIT! Hear me out. If Tiger dies at the end of the series it opens a barrel of potential for when(If) the second season comes. Even gives a chance for Kaede to enter the spotlight.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

08-14-11, 8:59 PM

ok well it only took 20 eps but im finally starting to enjoy this anime.

08-15-11, 12:45 AM

Damn cliffhanger!!!! Want next episode NOW!!
From that last image i assume Blue Rose might hunting him down to the sewers.
INb4 before people(especially females) start hating spree on her next episode because she tried to get him. In the end she might remember something or hesitate.

AidanAK47 said:
There is still a second season of tiger and bunny left so some people shouldn't get antsy about Lunatic not appearing for a while. (Alright, the second season is still under consideration but come on....it's practically in the bag) And whats this I hear about this show going downhill after the Jake saga? Hell! This show just got interesting after the Jake saga. Before that it was just a typical superhero show with more advertising. Sure it was enjoyable but it wasn't something I would rate highly.

I hope Tiger dies at the end of the series. WAIT! Hear me out. If Tiger dies at the end of the series it opens a barrel of potential for when(If) the second season comes. Even gives a chance for Kaede to enter the spotlight.

Yeah, the show didn't go down at all. If anything is even more interesting now. But i guess not all can have the same taste. Some have taste that sucks, lol!!

And to all the people saying tiger is dense. Well he ain't as much you seem to be because you fail even harder because your brain is unable to get into the story and see it from the characters point and empathize with him. In his place you wouldn't have been better at all. The guy hasn't got the slightest indication before about Maverick being anything but a good and decent person. Bunny's praises even enforce that idea so naturally even if something strange occurs he want suspect him immediately. Now that the shit hit the fun he might start putting two and two together but still it's not as easy as you people think simply because you got the privilege as viewers to know the facts.
Seriously how dense can you people be?

08-15-11, 1:08 AM

Oh shit! Yes! Lunatic is back!
Hahah, Kotetsu does look like a criminal in that wanted picture.
Laughed a bit about Maverick trying to get Kotetsu to drink the coffee.

08-15-11, 1:35 AM

Why didn't Maverick just alter Tigers memories aswell?

08-15-11, 1:44 AM

IIxAnxietyxII said:
Why didn't Maverick just alter Tigers memories aswell?

didn't he try to? Seems the most likely reason for him to drug the coffee. Maverick's just impatient I guess...

08-15-11, 2:24 AM

Monad said:
Damn cliffhanger!!!! Want next episode NOW!!
From that last image i assume Blue Rose might hunting him down to the sewers.
INb4 before people(especially females) start hating spree on her next episode because she tried to get him. In the end she might remember something or hesitate.

AidanAK47 said:

Yeah, the show didn't go down at all. If anything is even more interesting now. But i guess not all can have the same taste. Some have taste that sucks, lol!!

And to all the people saying tiger is dense. Well he ain't as much you seem to be because you fail even harder because your brain is unable to get into the story and see it from the characters point and empathize with him. In his place you wouldn't have been better at all. The guy hasn't got the slightest indication before about Maverick being anything but a good and decent person. Bunny's praises even enforce that idea so naturally even if something strange occurs he want suspect him immediately. Now that the shit hit the fun he might start putting two and two together but still it's not as easy as you people think simply because you got the privilege as viewers to know the facts.
Seriously how dense can you people be?

Really?

Missing Friend

Button that I personally bought for him under the fucking table

Maverick saying he hasn't seen him or really talked to him, But the BUTTON IS UNDER THE FUCKING TABLE

Maverick is not getting off with no doubts after that from me.
Stop making excuses, that's piss poor detective skills on Kotetsu's part, and then that ridiculous story about Bunny being abducted while Maverick must have been out......REALLY?

08-15-11, 2:28 AM
Forum Moderator
So if this is a setup for season two, we can expect a big cliffhanger in episode 25 and no resolution to this arc right? I'm not sure how I feel about that--the pacing of this series really seemed to be tied to finishing off around episode 25, and not even the long anticipated rock bison backstory is enough to justify another season.

Kotetsu's NEXT power is 100 strength, not super-deduction capability. Most of the hero tv action seems to be chasing down an already identified perpetrator who is fleeing the scene. While he is a nice guy, he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box--witness his total lack of realization the blue rose has a mad crush on him. It doesn't surprise me that he didn't put things together and identify maverick as the big bad.
Modified by rodac, 08-15-11, 2:32 AM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

08-15-11, 2:59 AM

I think Tiger did a good strategy when he fight against Ouroboros.I think he just never expected he is going to get betray by Maverick.
We are the viewer, not Kotetsu =P

08-15-11, 8:33 AM

I was totaly laughing my ass off during the coffee scene. Kotetsu is actually so stupid it helps him at some points.

Other than that, it was a pretty good episode. But the lack of suspiciousy towards Maverick from Bunny's side made me somewhat frustrated. But i guess i can't blame him too much, his memories was reset AND changed within a short period of time.

Oh, and judging by the preview, Blue Rose and Tiger is going to meet in the next episode. Maybe an declaration of her feelings for him too? That is, IF she remember him, ofcourse. I somewhat hope she didn't drink the drug, and somehow has her original memories intact. That or she gets them back due to Tiger doing, or saying something for her to remember them.

God damn. The wait is killing me.

08-15-11, 9:45 AM

It's funny how the one great rescue Tiger does happens right before he becomes enemy #1.

08-15-11, 12:20 PM

wonder on what note this season ends... read somewhere that there is gonna be a second season.

Great episode by the way. Could have been a little darker in my opinion, i mean Tiger's reaction to all this was quite underwhelming. But the set up is just great. Also like the fact that Mavericks plan is far from bullet proof.

It opens up a lot of possibilities storywise. Can't predict how the events are gonna turn.

08-15-11, 12:29 PM

rodac said:
So if this is a setup for season two, we can expect a big cliffhanger in episode 25 and no resolution to this arc right? I'm not sure how I feel about that--the pacing of this series really seemed to be tied to finishing off around episode 25, and not even the long anticipated rock bison backstory is enough to justify another season.

Kotetsu's NEXT power is 100 strength, not super-deduction capability. Most of the hero tv action seems to be chasing down an already identified perpetrator who is fleeing the scene. While he is a nice guy, he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box--witness his total lack of realization the blue rose has a mad crush on him. It doesn't surprise me that he didn't put things together and identify maverick as the big bad.
i think this will wrap up perfectly and the second seaosn wont really be a continuation but more of same world different character ordeal,i mena regard;ess of what happens kotetsu wont be the main character in T&B2

if he survives he still loses his powers and he retires, if he dies......well self explanatory

08-15-11, 12:43 PM

Hmm.. Well since Lunatic hasn't got his memory erased, he still knows Kotetsu is (was) a hero... It'd be interesting to see him help Kotetsu clear his name. But how on earth he's gonna make them remember everything? Unless he beats Maverick and makes him give their memories back or something...
Aw, how am I gonna wait for a whole week?! D:

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices