Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 13, 2011 10:31 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Tiger is being stitched up, none of the heroes remember him and he is now on the run..

Lunatic is the key here... But what's going to happen when citizens start asking where Wild Tiger is? Marverick surely couldn't rewrite the memories of the whole city... Could he?

Its going to be a long, painful wait for next Saturday...

Edit- I watched this raw btw, so the above may not be accurate.

LunaMar 18, 2013 11:53 AM
Aug 13, 2011 12:08 PM

Jul 2009
Bunny was confused before when he had conflicting information, shouldn't kotetsu be able to confuse them all again?... Also, if he just wears his old hero costume, if they don't recognize that he will be hidden, if they do recognize him, then they should remember that hes a hero that works with them.

But ya, I bet lunatic will team up with him in search of the real criminal.
Aug 13, 2011 12:10 PM

Jan 2010
Its reaching the climax!!!!!. I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 13, 2011 12:12 PM

Jan 2010
Wild Tiger looks really cool when he saved the boy from the fire
Aug 13, 2011 12:53 PM

Jun 2007
Wild Tiger, on the run for a crime he didn't commit. And nobody remembers him now. This is shaping up to be an awesome finale.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Aug 13, 2011 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
What I don't get, is why they need this many people searching the entire city for a man who murdered a single old lady whose close to dying anyways.. Why aren't they doing this for Lunatic? hes slaughtered plenty of people.

Also, why does nobody care about his hero band on his arm? If bunny doesn't think somethings up when he sees it, then I'll have to facepalm hard (he apparently knew the jake was fake because of the band, why would Kotetsu be any different?) He really should be using the hero band, or ditch it (couldn't they track origami when he was following jake because of the band?.. But of course, they don't remember that tigers band even exists)
Aug 13, 2011 1:37 PM

May 2010
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maverick is now the new definition of SLEAZEBALL!!!!!
Aug 13, 2011 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
IceAndCream said:

Maverick is now the new definition of SLEAZEBALL!!!!!

Seriously Maverick > : I

Hitting the final stretch here and it's getting intense. I thought this show was just gonna be goofy superhero fun the whole time.

Boy was I wrong.
Aug 13, 2011 4:03 PM

Jun 2008
That ep was intense! From what I made out from the raw, 'Kaburagi T Kotetsu' was wanted for murder and all the Hero TV people forgot that Kotetsu is Wild Tiger. Meanwhile the general public still don't know that he's Wild Tiger. But since it's Hero TV's policy to not kill anyone wouldn't it be better if he got caught and taken to a fair trial? I wonder what Lunatic is going to do about this...
Aug 13, 2011 4:39 PM

Jul 2008
I was seriously frustrated at how dense Tiger could be. He really didn't suspect Maverick at all.

On the flip side, it was hilarious watching Tiger not drink that cup of coffee. When he found the pin I thought he had put two and two together but no - he's just that amazing at annoying people.

Turning Bunny against Tiger, ouch. That will be an interesting confrontation.

Now I'm excited to see what Lunatic's part in all this will be. I can't wait for the next episode.

BEGINNER
Aug 13, 2011 5:01 PM

Aug 2009
kirby_422 said:
What I don't get, is why they need this many people searching the entire city for a man who murdered a single old lady whose close to dying anyways.. Why aren't they doing this for Lunatic? hes slaughtered plenty of people.

Well it is Maverick in charge after all. He would of been the one to order all the heroes to go out and search. As for the amount of police.. Beats me..
Aug 13, 2011 5:14 PM

Nov 2007
had a bad suspicion the granny was going to die.

I knew the pin was going to play a part back in the last thread, still think it will help Bunny get his memory back. with how dense Tiger can be you didn't think Maverick would do this shit but wow Tiger got set up and back stabbed pretty hard.

some of the heroes will have to remember who Tiger is, but wow things keep going from bad to worse for this guy.

maybe like others said and Lunatic will help? or his friend that old black guy?

damn it, this week is going to be a long wait.

this better get a SEASON 2, we still haven't had a proper Rock Bison episode.
Aug 13, 2011 5:56 PM
Nov 2010
I think Maverick made a huge mistake, and got too caught up in his grand plan. There are many loop holes in his fake memory! and I suspect all he did was replace their knowledge of Kotetsu being Wild Tiger, with someone else, and probably made them think that the fake 'real' Wild Tiger is on a long vacation. But his plans have a lot of flaws.

There are others who know his identity - those NEXT school kids and the principle. Although it can be assumed that Maverick wiped out their memories (although highly unlikely and probably will be ignored)

And then there is Lunatic. He wasn't present at the gathering, and back in episode 5, he saw Kotetsu's face during the trial and referred to him as Wild Tiger.

Then there are the memories of the other heroes with Kotetsu. As much as you can replace the face with someone elses, those memories can't be perfect. Rock Bison has a history with Kotetsu that dated back before they were super heroes. If he ever visited 'Wild Tigers' family, there will be discrepancies. And then the bar that he and Kotetsu regularly hangs out... someone must point out to him that he is friends with the wanted criminal

And then the pictures! Rock Bison's with Kotetsu, and the other heroes as well. I believe Maverick made a huge mistake, you can't erase an identity. There are a lot of physical evidences that can't be replaced

I hope Sunrise takes advantage of these physical evidences and uses Rock Bison, his family and previous manager to help Kotetsu. I think it would be a great opportunity to flesh out Rock Bison. It would also give the others an important role and there are enough of episodes remaining to not rush the ending

Sunrise don't mess it now! Amazing episode!
Aug 13, 2011 6:37 PM

Jan 2011
Man FUCK THIS SHIT, time to call my boy Lunatic in this bitch. We need to make this motherfucker Maverick burn.....slow burn.

Kotetsu was dumb as a sack a nickels this episode, it was frustrating to watch, and Bunny is just being pimped in the mind like its nothing.

Damn shame, I don't care about nothing else no more, I just want Lunatic to roast this fat motherfucker.
Aug 13, 2011 6:48 PM

May 2009
There's still enough people out there who are aware of Wild Tiger's true identity, so I can't say this was a very well thought out plan, Maverick. It does make for some nice drama. Anyway, hopefully Kotetsu will be able to figure out what happened by the next episode. Stupidity has it's limits you know.
Aug 13, 2011 7:03 PM

Jul 2011
From the look of the preview, looks like Lunatic's gonna start getting in on the action.

Hope he and Tiger buddy up in order to clear Tiger's name and take out Maverick. It would be an interesting dynamic.
Aug 13, 2011 7:14 PM

May 2007
I certainly didn't expect this turn of events, but from what I see, I can't say I am pleased.

It seems like the best way to end the show would be with the heroes facing a grand challenge, but they already did that halfway in. Now turning them all against Kotetsu? I don't think I want to see that.

There also have to be plenty of holes in Maverick's plan that they seem to be ignoring. He didn't replace everyone's memory, and someone has to speak up for Kotetsu.

I could really use some Lunatic justice right now.
WayeroAug 14, 2011 6:08 AM
Aug 13, 2011 7:39 PM
Aug 2008
You know, this should be an exciting plot twist but all I can see is another way for this show to screw with Kotetsu. Give the guy a freaking break already, he's had next to nothing good happen to him throughout the whole show.
Aug 13, 2011 9:28 PM
Jun 2008
I can't stop laughing during the tea time.Can Ketetsu just drink the tea already lol

I thought Kotetsu realize it was a trap when he took the pin badge during the tea time, but I can't believe he is just an natural airhead when he get another pin badge inside the car T.T .He is one lucky guy.

The art this week is kinda weird ....

Lunatic x Kotetsu pair? hmm...lol lol lol
MorningGloryAug 13, 2011 9:34 PM
Aug 13, 2011 10:15 PM

Jul 2009
Unless eeevvveryone brainwashed can break out of it, I think his daughter will end up saving him. She will copy his ability to remove the alterations (of course, kotesu will first think all hope is lost when lunatic murders maverick. then he'll realize his daughter copied his powers, etc)
Aug 13, 2011 10:58 PM

Aug 2011
Celestial88 said:

Blue Rose: I refuse to believe that episode 14 was that pointless. The fact that

oh now i see, thank god they ddint throw that in there for a terible and just creepy one sided romance, now i see it may actually play a part

or better than any other option, she doesnt remember and we dont have to put up with that pairing ever again......"sigh" im getting my hopes up

well great episode, it had alot of twists at the end, and maverick is EVIL as hell, glad he was the main villian of the series and not lunatic
Aug 14, 2011 12:29 AM

Jan 2011
That pairing is not creepy at all, and its not far from possible. People have different opinions, but legally, she should be able to be with him. Its very common for teen girls to fall for that older guy.
Aug 14, 2011 12:52 AM

Aug 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
That pairing is not creepy at all, and its not far from possible. People have different opinions, but legally, she should be able to be with him. Its very common for teen girls to fall for that older guy.
legaly no she cant, shes 16

kotetsu is 39,(they said so at the otakon tiger and bunny panel, it was a badass session, they even extended it to allow more questions)

and even when they do the obvious thing of her remembering him cause of the towel they wont get together anyhow, besides i guarentee you all the characters have a certain item that'd help them remember kotetsu

oh cept fire emblem, honestly i think it be funny if he remembers kotetsu becouse of the way his ass feels. i mena it sounds like something he'd do
longshoremanXAug 14, 2011 12:56 AM
Aug 14, 2011 1:35 AM

Jan 2011
Kotetsu's still losing his powers and then they set him up as a murderer? What can he possibly do? Give him a break already.

I don't like Lunatic that much, but jeez Lunatic, PLEASE KILL MAVERICK ALREADY?
Aug 14, 2011 1:46 AM

Sep 2007
Excellent episode. Im thinking this is going to set up a Hundred Power vs Hundred Power battle, which Tiger might lose, since his time is running out.

With the recent news that the producers want to do a second season, I am hoping the end of this leads into that. Probably something taking place further in the future. I think it'd be interesting if Kaede is a Hero by then.
Aug 14, 2011 2:33 AM

Jan 2010
Seriously? Jebus... Are the writers just coming up with ideas while sitting on the toilet? This anime started so well...
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Aug 14, 2011 3:19 AM

Jan 2009
Lunatic will facking save the day lol
Aug 14, 2011 3:36 AM

Aug 2008
That Maverick is too hasty. He didn't even bother brainwashing Tiger's family.
Lunatic and/or Kaede to the rescue ? No chance for Tiger if the others heroes find him, with his powers decreasing.
Maybe he could still use the pin to trigger something in Bunny's memories.
Anyway it's building up to a great finale.
Aug 14, 2011 4:17 AM

Aug 2008
And so Tiger & Bunny became Tiger vs Bunny. This is getting so exciting, intense.

Excellent episode! Kept me very entertained... me loving drama and all. I like how they aren't making this too easy for Tiger.
Maverick pretty much eliminated all physical proofs of the murders (but not of Kotetsu, though). Anyway, there should be still a plenty of people connected to Kotetsu/Wild Tiger so I really want to see how that will play out. I hope Kotetsu will realize soon enough who is the culprit behind all.
I'm kind of sad for his mom and Kaede... and of course Bunny. Also, Rock Bison. They have been friends so long after all.

Painful week ahead.
Aug 14, 2011 5:15 AM

Apr 2010
I really want shove that pen with drunk in Maverick ass...Compared to him I even started to like Jake...
Now what will Lunatic do...
Ok another long week is before me T_T...
Aug 14, 2011 6:05 AM

May 2009
omg, Maverick's horrible. He really killed Samantha? Or is he just saying she's dead? And then to turn Bunny against Kotetsu right after he shows concern for his partner! He's devious.

Oh, poor Tiger, to have everyone against him... I kind of hope we get the ultimate cliché and Bunny's trust for Kotetsu overcomes Maverick's evil powers. It'd be painful to watch them fight.

Yay for Lunatic and Kaede. Lunatic will probably realise Tiger couldn't murder someone after all his lecturing. Unless he thinks Tiger has turned into Legend v.2 and hunts him down with the rest of the heroes. But nah. But seriously, what was Maverick thinking? He ignored too many people who know Kotetsu's identity. I hope that issue will be addressed.

adamantine said:
I was seriously frustrated at how dense Tiger could be. He really didn't suspect Maverick at all.

Very stupid, true, but everything Kotetsu knows about Maverick he's heard from Bunny. And Bunny extols and sings the man praises, and clearly Kotetsu trusts Bunny enough. Or he's just really stupid. At least it's not unbelievable, given the context.
Aug 14, 2011 6:24 AM

May 2008
Archie74 said:
Seriously? Jebus... Are the writers just coming up with ideas while sitting on the toilet? This anime started so well...

+1

When did this turn into a freaking soap opera...
Everything went down hill after the whole Jake saga, which was the most anti-climatic thing I've ever watched.

This is painful to watch, but not in the way most people in this thread mean. I'll be glad when this is over, it would feel like a waste if I dropped this now...

They really screwed up after the first few episodes-
Aug 14, 2011 6:33 AM

May 2007
Wistaire said:
Archie74 said:

+1

Everything went down hill after the whole Jake saga, which was the most anti-climatic thing I've ever watched.

This is painful to watch, but not in the way most people in this thread mean. I'll be glad when this is over, it would feel like a waste if I dropped this now...

Personally for me, the series ended after the Jake saga. I can't remember really enjoying any of the episodes after that. Did they even do any hero stuff? I don't remember!

They didn't deliver on Lunatic at all. He's been sitting there for weeks like he doesn't even care about what he started. Poor writing for the second half of this anime. Very anticlimactic.
Aug 14, 2011 6:40 AM
Apr 2011
Wowwwww
That was an amazing episode.
Aug 14, 2011 8:23 AM

Jun 2010
Zepwich said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Tiger is being stitched up, none of the heroes remember him and he is now on the run..

Lunatic is the key here... But what's going to happen when citizens start asking where Wild Tiger is? Marverick surely couldn't rewrite the memories of the whole city... Could he?

Its going to be a long, painful wait for next Saturday...

Edit- I watched this raw btw, so the above may not be accurate.

Next saturday ? I also watched the raw and it always comes out at sunday. I mean like all the animes these days. Toriko, onepiece, tiger & bunny, sacred seven all on sunday. and friday the mangas gets released.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2011 8:29 AM

Jun 2008
he is such a degenerate man O-O

poor tiger what will he do now?
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Aug 14, 2011 8:37 AM

Apr 2009
Athena said:
adamantine said:

Very stupid, true, but everything Kotetsu knows about Maverick he's heard from Bunny. And Bunny extols and sings the man praises, and clearly Kotetsu trusts Bunny enough. Or he's just really stupid. At least it's not unbelievable, given the context.
i'm finding the posts about Kotetsu being very stupid to be so biased because you people as audiences already know that Maverick is a baddie.. Kotetsu, on the other hand, has never had a suspicion on such a respected guy on his perspective and given his too kind nature, the way he reasons out on the duplicate pin he found is devoid of negative suspicions towards Maverick.. he's too good-natured and that is the only thing you can blame him for.. also, anyone would be surprised when all of a sudden, he's forgotten and rejected by the world, especially if one has no knowledge of memory writing powers possessed by those he met before..

pieceofshota said:
Next saturday ? I also watched the raw and it always comes out at sunday. I mean like all the animes these days. Toriko, onepiece, tiger & bunny, sacred seven all on sunday. and friday the mangas gets released.
not all people live in the same time zone as you do.. although considering it's Japanese air schedule of Saturday 25:58, you might find it right to be considered as a Sunday as well..

kirby_422 said:
because nobody knows who Lunatic is and he appears and disappears in such a way that you won't have a clue where to look for.. meanwhile, what they have there is Kotetsu T. Kaburagi's face, who killed someone very recently and with a guard who saw him and called backup and police so that he would be caught ASAP.. they also wouldn't be looking for literally the entire city this time, because they have a clue on where he was sighted and any possible area he might be around..
argiliumAug 14, 2011 8:53 AM
Aug 14, 2011 8:49 AM

Aug 2010
Wayero said:
There also have to be plenty of holes in Maverick's plan that they seem to be ignoring. He didn't replace everyone's memory, and someone has to speak up for Kotetsu.

Since when has a plan from any villain been perfect. They could easily use those holes in his plan to either help Maverick or Tiger. We'll see how it fleshes out.
Aug 14, 2011 8:52 AM

Jan 2011
it is funny that Tiger being the dumpest of the Heroes and crew is the only one not fall into Maverick's little drink trick

i cant believe they kill Aunt Samantha...

most possible for Lunatic to give Tiger a hand, worst case senario will be Kaede coming to Sternbild to look for Tiger
Aug 14, 2011 9:09 AM

Jan 2010
S**T JUST GOT REAL.

I can't believe they're doing that to Tiger. Hopefully his name should be cleared.
Aug 14, 2011 9:40 AM

Aug 2011
Wistaire said:
Archie74 said:

+1

wait so this is a soap opera but the jake thing wasnt......are you even listening to yourself?

DaiTomodachi said:
S**T JUST GOT REAL.

I can't believe they're doing that to Tiger. Hopefully his name should be cleared.
it did but that does imply shit stopped being real, theres calms moments here and there but really has shit ever stopped being real ever since episode 10
longshoremanXAug 14, 2011 9:45 AM
Aug 14, 2011 9:46 AM

May 2010
The coffee time was hilarious. Can't stop laughing. xD

Comedy aside, this ep was pretty good.

And Maverick here awkwardly reminded me of Lelouch. lol

Lunatic, time to show up some blue flames. :D
StormViruzAug 14, 2011 9:52 AM
Aug 14, 2011 9:52 AM

Aug 2011
StormViruz said:
The coffee time was hilarious. Can't stop laughing. xD

Comedy aside, this ep was pretty intense.

And is it weird to think that Maverick is kinda similar to Lelouch?? lol

Lunatic, time to show up some blue flames. :D
well its similar since both of them can brainwash, just lelouch can do it once and at a distance and maverick can do it as many times as he wants but he needs to grab their heads.......so its hard to tell who is better between them

oh and lol look at that 1 vote for 1/5, poor guy he's all alone
Aug 14, 2011 10:16 AM

Nov 2009
MorningGlory said:

The art this week is kinda weird ....

I too agree that the art look wierd during the part when the heroes are in the gym.

But overall, it's a good episode.
Maverick's evilness gets on my nerves.
Aug 14, 2011 10:47 AM

Sep 2009
longshoremanX said:
honestly i think it be funny if he remembers kotetsu becouse of the way his ass feels. i mena it sounds like something he'd do
LMAO!! I can actually see him do that.

About the art being weird, it's just the budget issues. Nothing uncommon in anime nowadays.

Maverick's plan indeed has a lot of flaws but at least for now it will involve some drama. And yes, please bring Lunatic! Have been wanting to see him for a while.

Oh and about the season 2, I don't want it to be about Kaeda. Yes some episdoes could highlight her but it should not be about her adventures >.>

And I still laugh at my self sometimes for thinking Maverick and Samantha could have been siblings who carried out the plan of killing Bunny's parents. They do look alike XD
Aug 14, 2011 10:48 AM

May 2010
MorningGlory said:

Why not it could be interesting and it seems like he could save or help Kotetsu !!

But seriously that guy is such a airhead !!

MyAmyAug 14, 2011 10:52 AM
Aug 14, 2011 10:52 AM

Aug 2011
YEX said:
MorningGlory said:

Why not it could be interesting !!

But seriously Kotetsu airheadness is just too much !!

why is everyone calling him a airhead, he has absolutly no reason to suspect maverick,

Valentiln said:

And I still laugh at my self sometimes for thinking Maverick and Samantha could have been siblings who carried out the plan of killing Bunny's parents. They do look alike XD
guys we already got a answer.......maverick's mole did it

but in seriousness its still a better thought than the "barnaby is a robot" theory some people thought up
Aug 14, 2011 11:00 AM

Nov 2007
fluttershy said:
lol, at first I thought Kotetsu was tricking Maverick like he did with Jake. guess he really was an idiot this time.

lol same. as with Jake I was thinking come on Kotetsu you aren't this dumb.... he made it pretty easy to set him up including FALLING ASLEEP at the granny's house.

Bunny is too valuable to him and makes him too much money but Tiger is expendable. still why go to so much trouble for someone as dense as Kotetsu?

39 for his ageseems a bit off I thought he was earlier 30's. Kaede is 10 pretty sure so that would make him late 20's when his wife got pregnant. still seems a bit off.

I'm going with his friend and former sponsor helping him out (that old black guy). Maverick seems to either not know or have forgotten he knew Tiger's identity as he and Lunatic are pretty much the only ones besides his mother and brother.

one last thought, if Tiger manages to clear himself, catch Maverick and the other criminals helping him ..... wouldn't that be enough to put him in first place? that is if Hero TV would keep going without Maverick. YEAH TIGER FOR #1!
mystikAug 14, 2011 11:05 AM
Aug 14, 2011 11:11 AM

Jun 2011
Boy i cant wait till Blue Rose face off against Tiger.
Aug 14, 2011 11:47 AM

Oct 2010
oh my gosh I hate Maverick so much...

and I'm so sad about Auntie Samantha's death...

after seeing this episode I was thinking who will recognize Kotetsu first? And then i rememberd Kotetsu's photos in Bunny's cell phone... hm we'll see~~
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

213 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.