MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Carnival Phantasm Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Carnival Phantasm »» Carnival Phantasm Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
View Poll Results: Carnival Phantasm Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

115 80.42%
4 out of 5: Liked it

16 11.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 5.59%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.40%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.40%
Voters: 143

02-17-14, 9:11 AM

13 minutes was a bit short especially when you minus the 3 minute OP/ED songs, but this was a really fun episode. I loved how Berserker totally trashed every single game he played in. Also, poor camera man ^^

There was a reference to Chihayafuru If I'm not mistaken, and Saber was adorable. "Shirou, I didn't get any cards" xD

08-23-14, 10:30 PM

I just started this after finishing Fate/Stay Night... I can't stop grinning at how ridiculously funny they are XD.

Gilgamesh had me laughing so hard "Your things are my things!"
Also, dat Caster.

7 hours ago

dayum, mah nigga. dat shit was funny as fuck

After seeing the Fate/stay night : UBW movie, I needed some good stuff from Fate to compensate for the pain that watching the movie was. And I found it.

I must admit that I don't know a damn thing about Tsukihime, but oh well, it will still be fun I guess.

I loved how they mocked so much the characters from Fate. Between being suffering to be Lancer, Caster being impossible to reconize without her being gloomy, Assassin that nobody gives a damn in the story, us loving Shinji getting threated like shit :D
Kotomine was so hilarious when he was gloomy at the beginning, creating an awkward silence x)

That Tiger Dojo finished me. Taiga fooling around and buruma-chan being buruma-chan... It was damn perfect.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices