Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2011 11:04 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not much really going on this episode but Taito and Himea get a little closer and Haruka is hurting especially after Himea asked Taito to take her on a date right in front of her. New teacher guy looks interesting.
Aug 12, 2011 12:28 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was way too much Himea x Taito lovey-dove BS that do not want! What I did like is Gekkou’s face in the following,

How can you like not like that face? It’s so EPIC in expression of shock. Gekkou’s face in the spoiler
were amazing all around. I like him a lot so it’s no surprise. It was lovely that he decides to save Andou from the bad boys and Gekkou’s sword is amazing!

I loved Andou’s MOE in the following,

As well as all of them in the spoiler
Andou was just over MOE! Broke the MOE meter half way in the episode. It was too much. I find that Andou’s fan service in the spoiler
continues to be panties and so fine but eventually it should evolve a little.

• Cross Philier Yuuichi’s intro in the spoiler
    was quite nice. I would like to see his powers and what he can do but he does resemble to Hinata a little.

• Totally loved the MOE of Izumi Aomi in the spoiler
    and it seems that she saw Cross here kissing a door? Strange one that Cross is.

• I was totally :( at Haruka in the spoiler
    I know it might be her totally but that expression is killer. That’s apart from the stupid shit Taito did in front of her with Himea.
As of this episode I can say that I can definitely see Himea as being a problem towards Haruka. That date with that ED showed just a further relationship development and that is problematic for Haruka. I just hope she steals a kiss from Taito in Himea’s face to depress her. Muhahahahaha! *evil face*
Yumekichi11Aug 13, 2011 7:05 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 12, 2011 3:24 PM

Jul 2010
The classmates freezing up when Himea showed up was exactly what I did do. Poor Haruka, she deserves some loving too.
Aug 12, 2011 3:47 PM

Jan 2009
Suddenly, the amount of relevant characters increased two-fold. And while on the subject, Horikawa Chika is kinda good, actually.
And even Mirai is starting to grow on me. One of the few nutcase lolis that I don't hate. Good job, Kagami-sensei! And okay, fine, good job to you too, Zexcs. ( ¬‿¬)

And I gotta say, I love Himea's timing and her hair.
Better yet would've been if she came prancing in the very moment he was about to put the food in his mouth.

Cross Philier Yuuichi's pose. ( ¬‿¬)
Like, seriously. Dat pose.
Speaking of poses and stuff, Gekkou's face when he failed at grabbing the Zhang Fei doll thingy.
Ahaha.wav
38 times. You better remember that, Gekkou.

Well, anyway. I'm enjoying this. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Oh, what's this? They used this ED again? Good thing it isn't the crappy Mirai-ED at least.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 12, 2011 3:56 PM

Sep 2008
Uguu~
So why does everyone support Haruka but hate the superior Kazumi from Shana?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2011 4:01 PM

Jan 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Uguu~
So why does everyone support Haruka but hate the superior Kazumi from Shana?
Because Kazumi is annoying. And so is Haruka. ( ¬‿¬) And Shana, for that matter.
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/ \
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 12, 2011 4:11 PM

Feb 2008
im sorry but she is delusional. does she not have even the slightest idea that he might be interested in someone else. or better yet, she could go ahead and confess rather than wallow in her own pity. sure she got the short end of the stick but taito hasn't done anything wrong at this point.
Aug 12, 2011 4:45 PM
May 2010
Great ep! love this series so far...

Gekkou <3
and lol @ RoTK refference xD
Aug 12, 2011 6:54 PM

Jun 2011
Gosh, I want punch Gekkou every single time I see his atrocious face.
Annyway, nice to see Taito and Himea getting together and Haruka wallowing in self pity. I also really don't see why the whole class gangs up on Taito when Haruka makes him boxed lunches. They should mind their own fucking business.
This show is so infuriating to watch sometimes.
Aug 12, 2011 8:57 PM

Jul 2010
For a moment in that episode, I really Taito and Himea end up together since most of his classmates wants Taito and Haruka to be a couple.
She must be that desperate to be Taito's girlfriend since she's always making so much food for him.
Aug 13, 2011 2:48 AM

Feb 2010
Poor Gekkou. One Fail after another. That's hard for his genius ego.
Aug 13, 2011 3:23 AM

May 2010
this episode was better than others.thats all.
Aug 13, 2011 5:42 AM

Apr 2011
Does Haruka think making Taito morbidly obese will win her his heart? :P "Try a five-box lunch next time!" Gah, even if he wasn't interested in her, he'd be too full to waddle away after that ;p

I'm kinda torn with Haruka v Himea. Clearly the producers are only really interested in giving us the latter ... in a supernatural romance, she's the romantic lead. Yet they keep insisting on tormenting poor Haruka until she snaps. I'm becoming more and more sure that the golden-eyed entity inside of her is Lilith, leading to an ultimate confrontation with Himea at or near the end.

On the other hand, Haruka is really stretching this out too long. Surely she recognizes Himea is the competition ... she asked out Taito right in front of her! She needs to either confess to him (which, had she done so in the first episode instead of just teasing him about it, might have changed the dynamics significantly), or get over it. One thing's for sure, no matter how much his classmates want it to, making him eat her lunch isn't cutting it.

Anyway, a boring episode overall. The girls running around yelling "Date-o, date-o!" was kinda cute at first, rapidly declining into 'frikkin annoying'. Was kinda amused by Gekkou epic failing at the claw game and kareoke ... those claw games are real bitches tho.

Last week was way better ... I have a feeling this ep may have been to appease the (non-lesbian) female fans who actually stuck around after Himea being totally nude the last episode or two.

3/5
Aug 13, 2011 7:02 AM

Jun 2010
Oh god that one part made me laugh so hard. When they were supporting Haruka and then when Himea walked in, they all turned to ice.

Aug 13, 2011 7:05 AM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Haruka is hurting especially after Himea asked Taito to take her on a date right in front of her.
That FUCK HEAD doing that in the spoiler
is another RAGING moment for me. Taito fuck shit! Seriously. He dared to do that to Haruka! Rage! Totally anger pilling up I will be back later. Steamed up and want my fist to land on Taito.

Aug 13, 2011 9:50 AM
Jan 2011
Oh, so Haruka is an Observer for Serephim, my,my, this is getting interesting.

Aug 13, 2011 3:24 PM

May 2011
They should shag and have supernatural babies.
Aug 13, 2011 10:19 PM

Aug 2011
yaaay happy ending ^^ but in the middle i was like...no...stupid Taito...lol
im starting to like Gekkou more! hes actually pretty cool ahaha
Aug 14, 2011 2:44 PM

Nov 2007
Himea is still annoying. he almost ignores Haruka is there now that Himea is here.

I also preferred Kazumi and Siesta but that's a different story. Rie Kugi and her loli character sare blah.

more on topic, Gekkou and his brother are the only decent characters so far...
Aug 14, 2011 2:54 PM

Oct 2010
mystik said:
more on topic, Gekkou and his brother are the only decent characters so far...
Amen to that totally agree with you but Gekkou's brother I have more hate personal issues with him. Cross might not be bad though.

Aug 15, 2011 12:00 AM
Feb 2011
if anyone is actually seriously interested in getting massively spoiled, I've already written the spoilers for Hinata, Nyankichi, Izumi, and Liene (a character which won't appear in the anime) on wikia. if I have time, I'll write more. please note that they are really SPOILERS. you have been warned.

http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Rii_Ne
http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Izumi_Aomi
http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Nyankichi
http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Hinata_Kurenai
Aug 15, 2011 2:15 AM

Oct 2010
larethian said:
if anyone is actually seriously interested in getting massively spoiled, I've already written the spoilers for Hinata, Nyankichi, Izumi, and Liene (a character which won't appear in the anime) on wikia. if I have time, I'll write more. please note that they are really SPOILERS. you have been warned.

http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Rii_Ne
http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Izumi_Aomi
http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Nyankichi
http://itsukatenmanokurousagi.wikia.com/wiki/Hinata_Kurenai
Nice work! I read it and it looks good.

Aug 15, 2011 2:37 AM

Sep 2009
Can I hit Mirai with a baseball bat even though I don't own one? Gosh, she and Gekkou are such an annoying combo.
And Taito isn't really that bright is he? The bad guys will win simply because they have supernatural powers not because of physical strength.
And I am not going to bitch about the whole obsessive one sided romance again. The girls should watch some soap opera and learn for the love of god.

And why did I feel a bit sympathy for Himea at the end? Like why? I hate myself for being all touchy-wouchy from time to time.
Aug 15, 2011 6:14 AM

Jun 2011
Loved this episode so much just because Im a TaitoXHimea fan
Aug 15, 2011 8:03 AM

Apr 2011
I'm a fan of this electric girl. Much less annoying and more likeable than Misaka Mikoto.
Aug 15, 2011 10:48 AM
Aug 2010
I don't know why I'm getting a school days vibe of Haruka :s
Aug 15, 2011 11:08 AM
May 2009
TaitoXHimea, I really can't how it could it end any other way with how the series has been developing them so much
Aug 15, 2011 12:32 PM

May 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode was way too much Himea x Taito lovey-dove BS that do not want! What I did like is Gekkou’s face in the following,

How can you like not like that face? It’s so EPIC in expression of shock. Gekkou’s face in the spoiler
were amazing all around. I like him a lot so it’s no surprise.

Oh god the Gekkou face in this episode was pure fucking GOLD. I seriously think he's my all around favorite in this series.

I'm starting to feel really bad for Haruka..and now that I've read bits and pieces of peoples opinions around the net, yeah, Himea is REALLY getting on my 2 last nerves with all her friggen TAITO TAITO TAITO tears tears tears bullshit.

For me, Haruka x100 > Himea. Himea's just an annoying, clingy whiny brat.

Aug 15, 2011 4:36 PM
Jun 2011
KayChan4U said:
I'm starting to feel really bad for Haruka..and now that I've read bits and pieces of peoples opinions around the net, yeah, Himea is REALLY getting on my 2 last nerves with all her friggen TAITO TAITO TAITO tears tears tears bullshit.

If you don't like her that much, then don't force yourself to watch her whenever she comes up. No need to get heated over it.

In all honesty though, do you really understand why she does the things that she does? Anime-wise, you'll likely not get any kind of a comprehensive understanding with respect to Himea, as a start I should say. She's hardly the only victim of such.

Well, when all's said and done, you're free to dislike her or any other character as much as you want, but you should really try to learn more about them first. If nothing else, it'll save you a good bit of annoyance later on.
Aug 15, 2011 4:45 PM

Oct 2010
KayChan4U said:
Himea is REALLY getting on my 2 last nerves with all her friggen TAITO TAITO TAITO tears tears tears bullshit.

Amen to that! Totally and finally someone like me in regards to Himea. Yeah that's part of my problem towards her and there are others.

Aug 16, 2011 12:04 PM

May 2011
Well I don't really mind how Haruka is treated because I love Himea with Taito. Ahh their moments together at the end was just so sweet. :D Cmon Taito, get stronger and protect her.

Rofl at Gekkou failing and his face. 38 Tries to get that doll, lol he sucks. He didn't even realize he was on a date. -.-
Aug 16, 2011 9:36 PM
Jul 2010
Arrrrg, Himea really ruins this for me. =_=
I just can't stand how she is with Taito... asking him on a date was okay with me because she isn't aware of Haruka. But pouting and whining are totally unnecesarry just because he doesn't jump to say yes immediatly; honestly Hinata and Haruka are the only characters I like at all.
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Aug 19, 2011 12:04 PM
Jun 2011
haruka cant be with taito since she Observer fron the Serephim
Aug 19, 2011 8:57 PM

Oct 2010
I should not have found this line as funny as I did:

"There is a trap here?"

-.-
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 19, 2011 9:54 PM

Dec 2010
Woah was that Haruka in the beginning or that new girl Aomi? I can't tell really.

Thought it was a very entertaining episode. Especially with Andou and Gekkou going on a "date". That new teacher is pretty freaky too. I wonder what his plans are.

Looking forward to next episode.

Aug 19, 2011 11:29 PM

Jun 2011
^_^ I kinda liked the little interactions with Mirai and Gekkou on their date, I think they're cute together... -_-' But Mirai can be a bit TOO moe somtimes, I admit. Gekkou is definitely my favorite though, he's a cool guy.

0_0 But 38 times failing at a claw machine? Man, that's just sad, even for me. I don't think I'M even that bad at it. Poor genius man... XD

And Himea... Well, she's been on my bad side since the whole "Taito, make love to me" thing back in episode 4. That just creeped me out.

I'm actually on the side of Haruka and Taito because for starters, Haruka hasn't begun to bug me yet. And I think her making food for him is rather... adorable. Himea is a cute girl and all, but GOD, she is beginning to piss me off by jumping into everything. And Taito is an IDIOT for not at least acknowledging Haruka.

Hopefully next week is better.
"Aiming for the mark takes precision, balance, and patience."

....Screw that, let's shoot the damn thing!
Sep 7, 2011 7:50 AM

Apr 2009
I don't know about other people, but I enjoyed this episode simply because I found most of it to be hilarious, especially Gekkou's date little mission in the city with Mirai. It's refreshing to see one breather episode where their lives aren't in imminent danger yet again and thus have to fight a new enemy who just popped up. Lots of interesting new characters. Also, I didn't know Taito had an imouto.
Sep 15, 2011 11:19 PM

Mar 2011
Loved the part where gekkou and mirai run into taito and she tells him about their date lol.
Sep 29, 2011 9:47 PM

Apr 2011
I thought this was Kaiji for a second...ZAWA ZAWA ZAWA...
Mar 9, 2013 3:44 PM

May 2012
An episode dedicated more on the relationships of the characters, nothing really much other than we see a new face that might be danger or might this be friend?

That ending sure was nice! Lets see what's next!
Oct 31, 2016 6:34 AM

Dec 2014
well hat was depressing ...date and stufff...feel bad for that Honoka girl too
Apr 16, 2021 8:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Gekkou always makes me laugh with this attitude xD
Well at least he accepted the date at the end, that was cute

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - Jul 8, 2011

124 by godzalo »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:34 PM

» How many of the A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives light novels were adapted into anime?

Comet - Aug 17, 2015

2 by el_morris »»
Apr 24, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 23, 2011

95 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 26, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 16, 2011

61 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 9, 2011

29 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.