Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 12, 2011 4:12 AM

Feb 2008
According to the official website, an OVA of Ikkitousen was announced. The title is "Ikkitousen: Shugaku Toushi Keppuroku".

Ikkitousen OVA trailer

Source: Ikkitousen official website

Ikkitousen: Shuugaku Toushi Keppuuroku on MAL
NaruleachAug 15, 2011 10:42 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Aug 12, 2011 4:12 AM

Mar 2009
I will watch it.
Aug 12, 2011 4:13 AM

Sep 2008
AlexSadist-sama said:
I will watch it.
cool story bro
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2011 5:02 AM

Jun 2009
Lol this shit again? Seriously even fanservice doesn't make this any better.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 12, 2011 5:16 AM

Jul 2011
The only thing tis series has.. is fanservice, and they even fail with that. Hopefully, since this is a OVA, this will be borderline hentai or something like that.
Aug 12, 2011 6:09 AM

Oct 2009
Yay, more crap! I will watch it and give it a low score.
Aug 12, 2011 8:13 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
It'll never end!

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 12, 2011 10:30 AM

Jun 2011
Oh gosh. Kill me now.
Will watch for the lulz~.
Aug 12, 2011 10:42 AM

Aug 2011
WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Aug 12, 2011 10:49 AM

May 2007
SurferDude said:

It's almost funny how people can act like this. They don't like the franchise, so instead of watching something they like, they find more pleasure in posting how much they will hate the anime they have not even seen yet and how they will definitively give it a low score. It's almost irrational if you think about it.
Aug 12, 2011 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
OrochiPL said:
Lol this shit again? Seriously even fanservice doesn't make this any better.
fanservice like any other show makes things worse, just this show has so much it even gets kinda gross,
Aug 12, 2011 11:05 AM
Apr 2011
This OVA means that there is a fifth season is on the way yay, lmao at all the hate comments...
Aug 12, 2011 11:42 AM

Jun 2008
cyruz said:
It'll never end!

Why would it???

This anime is AMAZING, the plot speaks for itself!
Aug 12, 2011 1:26 PM

Dec 2009
IkkiTousen is a legend in Otaku's world and have huge popularity
The sales were good as well
I hope for new season in the next future
Aug 12, 2011 1:30 PM

Aug 2011
SurferDude said:
cool watch it or not watch it it will change nothing
Aug 12, 2011 1:31 PM

Dec 2010
Time to drop my pants
Aug 12, 2011 1:38 PM

Sep 2010
I'll check it out.
Aug 12, 2011 3:07 PM

Jun 2008
jmal said:
NeoFireHawk said:
It's almost irrational if you think about it.

Not almost, but completely irrational.

And incredibly pathetic and sad.

WHY?....it makes money!

As a businessman I reject your comment, any LEGAL entity that makes money is NEVER irrational, just because it's a stupid anime doesn't mean it's a bad idea to keep milking it for every thing it's got...
--ALEX--Aug 12, 2011 3:17 PM
Aug 12, 2011 3:26 PM

Aug 2010
Despite all the bashing I'm looking forward to this because I found this show really interesting and the girls having clothes ripped off all the time is a plus in my book. I guess I deserve a
HawthorneKitty said:
cool story bro
as well.
Aug 12, 2011 6:22 PM

Jun 2008
jmal said:
alexcampos said:
WHY?....it makes money!
As a businessman I reject your comment, any LEGAL entity that makes money is NEVER irrational, just because it's a stupid anime doesn't mean it's a bad idea to keep milking it for every thing it's got...

You didn't actually read the post I was replying to, did you?

Give it a try. I am quite clearly not calling the production of this OVA irrational. I have no problem whatsoever with Ikkitousen, even if I don't watch it myself.

Yeah, you're right, took your comment way out of context.....my bad!
Aug 12, 2011 8:16 PM
Sep 2009
Will watch once I'm done Xtreme Xcecutor.
Aug 12, 2011 8:17 PM
Apr 2009
NeoFireHawk said:
SurferDude said:

It's almost funny how people can act like this. They don't like the franchise, so instead of watching something they like, they find more pleasure in posting how much they will hate the anime they have not even seen yet and how they will definitively give it a low score. It's almost irrational if you think about it.

Hehe didn't I tell you the other day that if it's an ecchi, ppl are gonna hate it for the genre, which I think is a stupid reason. This is proving my point more and more (not trying to start shit--just stating facts). If this news was about something more popular/mainstream friendly like Blue Exorcist or Bleach, a lot of ppl would post "Omg! Yay!". To quote one of my favorite songs, "Just look me in the eye and say I'm wrong!"

As for me, I'm fucking excited as it's one of my personal fav manga/anime series. I loved Xtreme Xecutor, but the ending felt...empty for me. It wasn't even a fight so I hope Hakufu WILL give a beating that jerk Kentei deserves. I'm guessing the manga is also almost over.
TerrorH3ctorAug 12, 2011 8:20 PM
Aug 12, 2011 8:25 PM
Aug 2009
lol Kyocho, so awkward and tall

1000 internets Ryofu comes back as the final boss loli with 3 arms and laser beam underwear
Aug 12, 2011 8:28 PM
Apr 2009
BAKA-HD said:

I have to disagree about it being "popular". If you look at the MAL overall rating score, its highest is a 7 (on each season of the anime as well as the original manga), which makes it underrated rather than popular. Heck, even if has no ecchi it would still be underrated.
Aug 13, 2011 12:54 PM

Nov 2008
not watching it got enough of boobs for a while lol
Aug 13, 2011 1:06 PM

Aug 2008
EmperorH3ctor said:
NeoFireHawk said:
SurferDude said:
If this news was about something more popular/mainstream friendly like Blue Exorcist or Bleach, a lot of ppl would post "Omg! Yay!".

You're right.
Aug 17, 2011 7:13 PM

Nov 2010
Ahem, I know I shouldn't butt in into other people's taste for the animes, but y'all shouldn't critize that way. I know anime/manga's main plot was kinda weak and what they gave were nothing more than fan services and breasts all over the show, but I think the series provided great character developments which it kinda made this show interesting (just don't know how to describe it). Tbh, many friends of mine, although not the best, never dropped the series and went on watching them all. I don't know... I too didn't really enjoy that much, but I think it's not that painful ^_^; Yes, historical shit creeped me out a little, but it really wasn't one to make me drop it.
Aug 17, 2011 10:37 PM

May 2007
EmperorH3ctor said:
NeoFireHawk said:
SurferDude said:

Hehe didn't I tell you the other day that if it's an ecchi, ppl are gonna hate it for the genre, which I think is a stupid reason. This is proving my point more and more (not trying to start shit--just stating facts). If this news was about something more popular/mainstream friendly like Blue Exorcist or Bleach, a lot of ppl would post "Omg! Yay!". To quote one of my favorite songs, "Just look me in the eye and say I'm wrong!"

Something I've never understood is why the hate is so widespread in forum discussions, reviews and blogs while in this very site the "Ecchi squad", a club whose description is simply "Ecchi, Ecchi, Ecchi and more Ecchi" has more than 6000 members, making it one of the clubs with most members in this site, exceeded only by the MAL Updater club, the Hatsune Miku club and the 'How to Watch Anime' club. Meanwhile, the "anti-ecchi" club has less than 30 members! So how come that in every series discussions about "ecchi" series (even the ones that haven't even aired yet) are full of bashing posts made by people who apparently abhor anything to do with the term and have no better use of their time than to make the rest of the users read their hate-fueled replies repeatedly? It's almost like the thousands of people who are members of the "Ecchi" club completely ignore the forum discussions, since everytime you see topics like these the overwhelmingly majority of the posts are about how much user X or Y hated the "ecchi" and even in reviews, I don't know how many times I've seen the phrase "Despite the fanservice..." yet why is the gap so wide between what you see in the forums and the numbers you can see in the clubs section? I just can't understand the inconsistency.
Aug 17, 2011 11:26 PM
Aug 2009
NeoFireHawk said:
I just can't understand the inconsistency.

Its because its a tabloid issue. If it isn't anti ecchi, its anti-moe or anti-yuri or anti mecha or whatever is the hot topic on here or ANN or w/e to cater to those who believe they watch anime for the more pure notions of art(HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA). There are some hardliners who argue these are hurting someone but most don't care or believe anything/one(they care about) is getting hurt so at the end of the day there's no real drama to blow out of proportion.
ErjeAug 17, 2011 11:30 PM
Aug 18, 2011 11:23 AM

Jul 2009
This is one of the first anime's I found online (years back); I have watched every series to date and it never fails to dissapoint me, yet for some reason, I want to like and hope it'll explore the enitial storyline (do people remember what it is?), so like a fool, I'll watch this OVA with an open mind (as usual).

Aug 18, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2010
Yeah, because we need more IkkiTousen. -_-
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Aug 18, 2011 4:54 PM

Jul 2008
S1 was good, S2 was under average, S3 was alright, S4 smell like a cow getting milked.

I hope they do better this time.
Aug 21, 2011 4:10 PM

Nov 2010
Has anyone really got into the novel of Three Kingdoms??? I mean, someone should more or less explain us what's going on exactly with this stupid historical stuff mentioning all the way out besides fanservices... AFAIR the history bases on China's Empire, not Japan.
Sep 21, 2011 12:32 AM

Jun 2010
NeoFireHawk said:
Something I've never understood is why the hate is so widespread in forum discussions, reviews and blogs while in this very site the "Ecchi squad", a club whose description is simply "Ecchi, Ecchi, Ecchi and more Ecchi" has more than 6000 members, making it one of the clubs with most members in this site, exceeded only by the MAL Updater club, the Hatsune Miku club and the 'How to Watch Anime' club. Meanwhile, the "anti-ecchi" club has less than 30 members! So how come that in every series discussions about "ecchi" series (even the ones that haven't even aired yet) are full of bashing posts made by people who apparently abhor anything to do with the term and have no better use of their time than to make the rest of the users read their hate-fueled replies repeatedly?

Because most people who don't like ecchi genre, think it's ridiculous to enter a club dedicated to anti-ecchi.

No offense to the club members themselves, but I think that if you don't like something, just stay away from it. Exceptions when the genre/franchise is so popular it's impossible not to see it everyday, lol.
Sep 27, 2011 7:08 PM

Apr 2008
I`ll watch it.
Hope it`s yuri between ehm I can`t remember their names anymore, and too tired to check, but you guys know who I mean :P

Sep 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Jan 2010
EmperorH3ctor said:
BAKA-HD said:

I have to disagree about it being "popular". If you look at the MAL overall rating score, its highest is a 7 (on each season of the anime as well as the original manga), which makes it underrated rather than popular. Heck, even if has no ecchi it would still be underrated.

How many people really rate their shows though? I have friends who watch but only rate like half of them. Besides if it wasn't popular it wouldnt have gotten 4 different anime offers. Only popular mangas get animes. MAL is just one cite and from what I have seem most of the people on here speak english. Try asking the people who speak the language where the anime and manga a produced I bet the rating change big time. Don't base you oppinion solely on what you see on MAL.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Sep 28, 2011 12:40 PM

Oct 2007
This franchise needs to die, it's been going far too long.
Dec 5, 2011 7:25 PM

Sep 2008
Yata! More screentime for Shiryuu!! 'Bout damn time!
Dec 9, 2011 10:51 AM

Sep 2010
2nd PV
Dec 9, 2011 11:32 AM

Jan 2008
Lol @ 1:10+ of the video.

Was gonna watch it for the bewbs but now it's not worth it.
Dec 10, 2011 7:54 PM

May 2010
Paul said:
Lol @ 1:10+ of the video.

Was gonna watch it for the bewbs but now it's not worth it.

Never heard of uncensored Blu-rays and DVDs? :)
Dec 30, 2011 8:01 PM

Oct 2010
Looks like someone is back again to his old tricks. That red person is strange. Its powers is what I would be interested. There are also the swinging breasts during the fight.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 19, 2012 11:01 AM

Sep 2010
TV version is on nyaa
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 8 hours ago

13 by RobertBobert »»
29 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

94 by Noy_Rican »»
1 hour ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
11 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.