MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

VA Hirano Aya Quits Her Management Office and Closes Official Fan Club [Update Aug 21]
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» VA Hirano Aya Quits Her Management Office and Closes Official Fan Club [Update Aug 21]

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (15) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
10-13-11, 2:09 PM

Please update it

She opened a new fan club apparently and is doing seiyuu still, said on her 24th birthday.

100th POST!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

10-13-11, 5:22 PM

GodlyKyon said:
Please update it
She opened a new fan club apparently and is doing seiyuu still, said on her 24th birthday.
100th POST!

She never stopped doing seiyuu work, she just cut back. The question is whether she'd take on any brand new roles unrelated to any series she'd done in the past or is currently doing.
Anime sales website at http://www.someanithing.com/

10-27-11, 9:19 PM

good to hear

12-21-11, 4:43 AM

Shes one of my favorite seiyuu voices and I really couldn't care less for what she does in her private life as long as she stays as good at her job.

02-05-12, 7:18 AM

Shes a good VA, but i wouldn't miss her, there are LOTS of better VA than her

04-01-12, 2:38 PM

Kissed? e_e;

04-01-12, 6:53 PM

As long as Fairy Tail is still airing she will always have a role :P

05-26-12, 5:30 AM

Nachotee said:
inb4: Lot's of haters saying
LOLZORG SO GOOD HIRANO SUX OMG.
Or something.

As for me, as long as she keeps voicing Haruhi then she can do what she wants.

My thoughts exactly, but I don't see it happen anytime soon.

05-28-12, 4:18 AM

Hirano released her new album on May 23th.
I went to Shibuya, and saw the ad track about it by chance.
From 01:18.

The record company now she belongs to (not Lantis) payed much money, huh.
Let's see what happens.
日本人です。海外の反応系のブログもいくつか見させてもらってますw 翻訳頑張ってくださいね。

10-01-12, 6:13 AM

no. i went in tokyo last year and i was told by one of my otaku friends that apparently she never had any public appearence lately be it a minor or major. her name is still popular but with the scandal on top of it. in an otaku cirlce in akihabara last year convention she was known "hirano aya SLUT" there was even a non official fanclub dedicated for hirano aya haters which was always the talked online. i doubt her career will ever recover or even atleast her public image will be better.
"never regret anything, because at one point it was exactly what you wanted"

10-07-12, 8:09 PM

What ever happen in the past she still she was a victim by the people around him by the poster of scandal and even the hater of her, maybe that time she was influence by liquor and force by bandmate all we know where just a photos we dont know what actually happens

10-08-12, 8:32 AM

zheren said:
no. i went in tokyo last year and i was told by one of my otaku friends that apparently she never had any public appearence lately be it a minor or major. her name is still popular but with the scandal on top of it. in an otaku cirlce in akihabara last year convention she was known "hirano aya SLUT" there was even a non official fanclub dedicated for hirano aya haters which was always the talked online. i doubt her career will ever recover or even atleast her public image will be better.

Damn those otaku's and the influence they have on the Japanese anime/seiyuu industry! "Holy crap, WOMEN HAVE SEX?!!!" - Get a fucking life, tards!

10-08-12, 8:40 AM

zheren said:

yes because she's deserved it

10-08-12, 9:08 AM

Deardrops said:
She's smexy.

I would definitely tap dat ass.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

10-08-12, 11:51 AM

People are so ridiculous...

I can safely say, I am so fucking happy I don't have to deal with celebrity worshipping virgins who rage over the fact that a girl had sex with more men than girls they have been able touch...

10-08-12, 2:35 PM

IcecreamManwich said:
Damn those otaku's and the influence they have on the Japanese anime/seiyuu industry! "Holy crap, WOMEN HAVE SEX?!!!" - Get a fucking life, tards!

Amen.

Are you sexy as f*ck? If yes, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Join MAL's sexiest users!!!!!

10-08-12, 2:55 PM

LOL.

Everyone give it a rest, Hirano as seiyuu -at least in anime- has been dead for a while, if you like her be glad you can still heard her in FT, be glad she got that role before her scandal and that its the kind of series people wont care much about seiyuus.

She definitely wont be getting the lead role in any other popular series aimed at hardcore otaku.

As for the opeple that defend her and those that badmouth seiyuu fans, put those neuorn to work.

Angencies - Seiyuu - Fan are wrong.

The first 2 will go to extreme steps to sell the pure virginal image to the fans, the agency is the real scum and the seiyuu gladly go along with it to hit it big fast, the fan is then feed the illusion to satiate their delusions.

Hirano gladly sold her pure imagine facade, when her true colors came to light people could no longer pretend to believe it anymore, what did you expect then? The crazy fans that waste lots of money on her because of that image that got broken HARD to continue to waste more money on her? Not happening.

You can like or not, thats the messed up way those kind of business goes, primarily supported by the industry and seiyuu that go along with it.

There are plenty of seiyuu that are very popular too, VERY, and that keep her life as it should be private, are not attention whores, and are not feeding on any purity delusion and thus have very solid careers, many of them announce her marriage or that are into a relationship and not many are complaining.

Hirano went the idol pure route and was bad and playing the role, moreover was not discreet enough as for the fake image to not broke, when it did she fell hard from her pedestal.

12-24-12, 11:08 AM

to be honest i was quite shocked when i read this but then i realized she just a attention seeker and puhlease who needs here in the otaku society.

12-24-12, 11:39 AM

Dollars_xx said:
to be honest i was quite shocked when i read this but then i realized she just a attention seeker and puhlease who needs here in the otaku society.
We kinda need her for Haruhi >_<

Heck, I'd like a Lucky Star season 2 as well. I don't see anyone else doing those roles tbh.

01-08-13, 11:24 PM

IcecreamManwich said:
zheren said:

Enslavement said:
People are so ridiculous...

I can safely say, I am so fucking happy I don't have to deal with celebrity worshipping virgins who rage over the fact that a girl had sex with more men than girls they have been able touch...

+1
Its sad to see that japanese, who are on a whole new level in tech still worship 100+ years old society model. They need to take their heads out of their asses ASAP, for their own good.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (15) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices