Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2011 7:40 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The changing room parts were the best.
Aug 8, 2011 7:43 PM

Dec 2010
I could honestly make no sense of any of these plots.
Jul 15, 2012 8:42 PM
Jul 2012
I feel bad for a poor man Ohashi. Based on what the description said, it seems like Ohashi having a woman that he loved Tamaki have cheating on him by having sex with another man who happened to be his so-called friend and helper named Kurono behind his back instead of remain faithful. I suggest that Ohashi should break up with Tamaki for cheating then stop hanging with that guy for his betrayal and then move on. Unless that Ohashi is willing to forgive them.
Chaos-ZeroJul 18, 2012 12:52 PM
Mar 14, 2013 12:00 PM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
I feel bad for a poor man Ohashi. Based on what the description said, it seems like Ohashi having a woman that he loved Tamaki have cheating on him by having sex with another man who happened to be his so-called friend and helper named Kurono behind his back instead of remain faithful. I suggest that Ohashi should break up with Tamaki for cheating then stop hanging with that guy for his betrayal and then move on. Unless that Ohashi is willing to forgive them.

Tamaki cheating on MC, are u kidding??? they are not dating so its not cheating, that MC friend is the same guy whos with that woman with glasses who call themselves cupid, they think that they help them to get together like that, but i think that if i wold be MC place it wold have opposite effect on me, instead getting together with her i wold never see her again cause if u see some1 u love FK with some1 it hurts & u ton't want to see her again (& second for guy's seeing that is a sing of los, if girl who u like FK some1 else it means she likes him enough & there is no chance for u, thats how guy's see it), so this logic what this anime has is so stupid (make him watch girl he loves FK som1 so he cold get the nerve to confess), in the end MC & Takami got together, the part when this 2 dumb cupids were out side & MC & Takami FK inside the bar, & after thy got together it did not show cheating, they call themselves cupids, i wonder what part of what they did is like cupid? they made her look like a slut, correction they made her in to slut, cause this guy say'd he has play'd with her for a long time

its not cheating but its stupid anime logic, cause if u like/love some1 u cant FK any1 else cause even if ur not dating u feel like ur cheating if u FK any1 else, & if a person dose not feel like he/she is cheating while in Takami's place then that person can not be trusted, cause that means he/she can jump in to bed with some1 with out feeling quilt

this guy buts a dildo in Takami after he release inside her & after awry time he did it so hes cum wold not get out of her, dose he want to make her pregnant or what!? & Takami at the toilet, she to, dose she want to get pregnant or what!? she did not want to let it out of her neither, longer it is in her the higher the chance of getting pregnant, if i wold be that MC & she gets pregnant i wold ask DNA test, cause after seeing her FK with another guy i wold have my doubts about who's the father
Sugram22Mar 16, 2013 1:07 AM
Mar 30, 2013 4:40 PM
Jul 2012
Sugram22 said:
Chaos-Zero said:

Tamaki cheating on MC, are u kidding??? they are not dating so its not cheating, that MC friend is the same guy whos with that woman with glasses who call themselves cupid, they think that they help them to get together like that, but i think that if i wold be MC place it wold have opposite effect on me, instead getting together with her i wold never see her again cause if u see some1 u love FK with some1 it hurts & u ton't want to see her again (& second for guy's seeing that is a sing of los, if girl who u like FK some1 else it means she likes him enough & there is no chance for u, thats how guy's see it), so this logic what this anime has is so stupid (make him watch girl he loves FK som1 so he cold get the nerve to confess), in the end MC & Takami got together, the part when this 2 dumb cupids were out side & MC & Takami FK inside the bar, & after thy got together it did not show cheating, they call themselves cupids, i wonder what part of what they did is like cupid? they made her look like a slut, correction they made her in to slut, cause this guy say'd he has play'd with her for a long time

its not cheating but its stupid anime logic, cause if u like/love some1 u cant FK any1 else cause even if ur not dating u feel like ur cheating if u FK any1 else, & if a person dose not feel like he/she is cheating while in Takami's place then that person can not be trusted, cause that means he/she can jump in to bed with some1 with out feeling quilt

this guy buts a dildo in Takami after he release inside her & after awry time he did it so hes cum wold not get out of her, dose he want to make her pregnant or what!? & Takami at the toilet, she to, dose she want to get pregnant or what!? she did not want to let it out of her neither, longer it is in her the higher the chance of getting pregnant, if i wold be that MC & she gets pregnant i wold ask DNA test, cause after seeing her FK with another guy i wold have my doubts about who's the father

Hmmm...I see. But I hope that you're right. By the looks of the descriptions, it kinds of scary. For Takami's sake, she better not having the affair nor cheating on Ohashi with someone else or somebody will face the consequences. Because I'm the type of guy who like to see lovers embraces with each other,and being faithful with one another. And of course of speaking for justice. In addition, NTR will not be tolerated Understand?
Chaos-ZeroMar 30, 2013 5:18 PM
Mar 31, 2013 5:59 AM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
Sugram22 said:

Hmmm...I see. But I hope that you're right. By the looks of the descriptions, it kinds of scary. For Takami's sake, she better not having the affair nor cheating on Ohashi with someone else or somebody will face the consequences. Because I'm the type of guy who like to see lovers embraces with each other,and being faithful with one another. And of course of speaking for justice. In addition, NTR will not be tolerated Understand?

i agree. i have seen NTR'S, after seeing 2 i still watched more (but mostly endings), i hate them but i cold not stop watching, & awry time i asked my self, why am i watching this LOL maybe curious about ending
Sugram22Sep 25, 2020 12:02 AM
Apr 2, 2013 12:50 AM
Jul 2012
I see. But are you sure that Takami didn't cheat on Ohashi? Then why did she have sex with another man? Its not funny at all. This better NOT be a NTR. If it is, then I'll turn away from it and find the one that has nice,love,and faithful stories without bad elements. Meaning no rape,no cheating,no NTR,no tentacles,no yaoi,and no bondage. Even if the MC has a harem.
Chaos-ZeroApr 2, 2013 1:03 AM
Apr 3, 2013 3:06 AM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
I see. But are you sure that Takami didn't cheat on Ohashi? Then why did she have sex with another man? Its not funny at all. This better NOT be a NTR. If it is, then I'll turn away from it and find the one that has nice,love,and faithful stories without bad elements. Meaning no rape,no cheating,no NTR,no tentacles,no yaoi,and no bondage. Even if the MC has a harem.

well its not NTR but it has NTR taste, this 2 want to make them confess to each other but the way they do it is messed up, this guy FK Takami while MC is W8 for order or food & the guy while FK her say's if he dose not get turned on from the smell of gum then he got to be gay, & he buts dildo in her so cum wold not get out & then she goes bac, my reaction was OMG to u vant to make her pregnant or help them get together, & Takami are u a idiot, to u want to get pregnant from this guy? cause longer the cum stays inside the more chance u have getting pregnant!!! & later this guy's partner made MC watch this guy FK Takami, but MC & Takami ended up together in the end, she is not cheating but its messed up, i think that method they had to make them a couple wold have opposite effect on me, i wold never want to see her again, i think that wold be my reaction, if u watch it ul understand what i mean better
Apr 3, 2013 3:14 AM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:

it wold be cheating if MC & Takami wold have dated but they did not, single people can FK who ever they want, its their business, but yes seeing the one u love FK some1 else is not fun, so it mite give u NTR bitter taste (i mean same or similar taste as NTR, if i wold have not say'd this u mite think it will end like NTR, even i was thinking it at the beginning), but it ends well, it ends Takami & MC as a couple
Apr 3, 2013 2:33 PM
Jul 2012
I see. So this one has really messed up. Thank you for the check up. Now to search for the ones that doesn't have any of those bad elements. One more thing that I forgot to mention that there will be no blackmail as well. Ok? Because I like to see the nice happy couple.
Chaos-ZeroApr 3, 2013 3:26 PM
Oct 29, 2013 8:45 AM

Sep 2012
when senpai FK heroine again, when he cum inside her & he was taking hes dick out of her, she say'd no ton't take it out (so she did not want him to take it out cause hes cum will flow out if he dose) & when it was out she try'd to use her own hands as plug so hes cum would not come out right away, my reaction was WTF are u retard, to u want to get pregnant with hes child? cause i kind of think, longer cum stay's in her the higher the chance of getting pregnant, if u think logically, it was disturbing kind off
Oct 29, 2013 8:57 AM

Sep 2012
why it say's to be continued in the end if EP1 is just 1 story & EP2 is new story?

if Japanese writers really think that this is how u can get 2 people together who are 2shy cause that neither of them makes first step, then they are sick, cause what thsi 2 did with MC & Heroine has opposite effect in real life, guy in MC place wold just step out of the cafe & never come back, but first maybe he would yell at her to, depends on a person
Sugram22Oct 29, 2013 9:37 AM
Oct 29, 2013 9:26 AM

Sep 2012
Chaos-Zero said:
I see. So this one has really messed up. Thank you for the check up. Now to search for the ones that doesn't have any of those bad elements. One more thing that I forgot to mention that there will be no blackmail as well. Ok? Because I like to see the nice happy couple.

its just 1EP, so i suggest u watch it :D
it can be bit disturbing, but at least u have better idea of this anime :D, at least its not as bad as NTR'S
this anime is kind of connected to this one
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3559/Stringendo its 12EP long series
but this1 is not disturbing, just dominant girl, who ton't care is guy popular ferry pretty looking or is he not geek or loser looking, as long as hes good in bed LOL
it was emotionally exhausting first time seeing it, why u ask??? cause the were so naughty (its not about the sex scene, it about how bold & crazy this girls were), when i watched it first time then just watching some of them made me feel embarrassed LOL
Sugram22Oct 29, 2013 9:31 AM
Dec 5, 2013 9:56 PM
Jul 2012
Sugram22 said:
Chaos-Zero said:

its just 1EP, so i suggest u watch it :D
it can be bit disturbing, but at least u have better idea of this anime :D, at least its not as bad as NTR'S
this anime is kind of connected to this one
http://myanimelist.net/anime/3559/Stringendo its 12EP long series
but this1 is not disturbing, just dominant girl, who ton't care is guy popular ferry pretty looking or is he not geek or loser looking, as long as hes good in bed LOL
it was emotionally exhausting first time seeing it, why u ask??? cause the were so naughty (its not about the sex scene, it about how bold & crazy this girls were), when i watched it first time then just watching some of them made me feel embarrassed LOL

I decided to move on. But thank you for the info about this.
Sep 17, 2014 12:12 AM

Apr 2011
It would have better and hotter if there's penetration in the changing room instead.
Apr 6, 2016 4:22 PM

Oct 2015
Chaos-Zero said:

I'm with you on all your comments.
In my opinion, this yes a NTR , since the girl the guy love is being fucked by another guy which know that the first guy loves her, regardless if the woman is "ok"' with the situation or not.
My opinion aside, being NTR or not, I did have the EXACTLY feelings of a NTR while I was watching it.

The sex scenes are good, but all the situation really pissed me off! So I couldn't enjoy as it should had been, something that should had been pleasure for me turned into angry. I had to use the skipp hotkey cause I couldn't stand it.

Damn it!

No mercy: 4-5/10 (tending to a 4).

PS.: I also really disliked that slut girl.
TechOtaku-hApr 6, 2016 4:30 PM
Aug 22, 2016 3:49 AM
Apr 2016
Plz suggeste me some awsome hentai that has no rape, NTR or yaoi scenes. But I really like to watch reverse rape or NTR hentais.plz suggest me some
Aug 30, 2016 6:36 PM

May 2015
The Hentaiverse: where girls on their "safe day" every day!
Sep 16, 2016 5:32 PM

Feb 2013
It was amazing when he keeped pumping her with cum and he wasn't letting her to spill it out.
That ending was funny,lol.
Jan 18, 2017 4:45 AM
Jul 2016
Chaos-Zero said:

He did, in that same first episode u can see they become lovers and Tamaki do it only with Ohashi
May 5, 2017 2:44 PM

Jan 2015
More interested in this type of vibe plays. How they IRL would work out. Or how girls with such kinky play actually feel/react or behave.
May 20, 2021 10:26 PM
Jan 2021
WTF...
The sex scene is very good, but what is Tamaki thinking...
Does she like Ohashi or not...?
She seems like interested in Ohashi but not having love emotion with him...
She doesn't have the correct concept regarding sex... I will explain below.

WTF Kuromo (friend) is doing...?
Helping his friend(Ohashi) by fucking the girl his friend like? What a logic... not logic at all... He want to make them(Ohashi and Tamaki) fell for lust and be together? What is that?? not logic at all!

It's good that Kuromo died in https://myanimelist.net/anime/4502/Stringendo_Accelerando_Ultimatum_Sera in final episode.

The author want to give Tamaki a nympho character but the way he portray it spoil the feeling of the love between Ohashi & Tamaki...
Tamaki is not pure anymore, she get defiled by other man, not offering her chastity to the person who she love or the person that truly love her lifelong...

The author just don't have the idea of keeping Chastity for the only person you love (husband/wife irl).
Or maybe he had but just it's weak, also he intend to use this to create NTR feeling...But this really not suit my taste...Someone teach me to see it from the NTR'er(stealer) side and don't emphathy the cucked male, maybe that will be a way to make it more consumable...

Anyway,
In real life, Sex is the ultimate expression of love. A person can't have sex with whoever they like... It's a sin, for person disagree with me let me ask a question... Will you dare to tell your future spouse that you had sex with person other than them or you will hide it? I just want ppl (include the author) to have a pure love and sex concept, otherwise this world will be getting more distorted.

Overall, Sex is the ultimate expression of love (husband wife) not for the person that you don't love and won't love you lifelong.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accelerando: Datenshi-tachi no Sasayaki Episode 2 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 8, 2011

11 by Jackie991 »»
Nov 24, 2023 11:55 AM

Poll: » Accelerando: Datenshi-tachi no Sasayaki Episode 4 Discussion

spineslayer - Feb 28, 2010

13 by magatetus »»
Oct 8, 2023 11:24 PM

Poll: » Accelerando: Datenshi-tachi no Sasayaki Episode 3 Discussion

--ALEX-- - Oct 24, 2013

7 by magatetus »»
Oct 8, 2023 10:47 PM

» Name of Song

FaRaMere - Aug 10, 2013

0 by FaRaMere »»
Aug 10, 2013 1:03 PM

» Is this one really 4 episodes long?

silentmagician - Dec 3, 2009

6 by tizzilz »»
Aug 18, 2010 11:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.