MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yume Kui: Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yume Kui: Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku »» Yume Kui: Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku Episode 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: Yume Kui: Tsurumiku Shiki Game Seisaku Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

4 36.36%
4 out of 5: Liked it

2 18.18%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 27.27%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 9.09%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 9.09%
Voters: 11

08-08-11, 12:23 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
zzzzzzz

These bitches are dumb.

08-09-11, 10:10 AM

Rhypo-oniichan said:
These bitches are dumb.

Well, what's new?

I'm usually against fatso in hentai getting action but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. lol'd at Suzuki's blatant hentai advertising.

08-09-11, 12:23 PM

The losing virginity for 2 girls and the nipples piercing was something. Considering that the virginity lost had some details not present in other series like this.

Should have made big guy take one girl out though. Not just be a lame bodyguard and minion.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

08-09-11, 4:51 PM

-Quasar said:
Rhypo-oniichan said:
These bitches are dumb.

Well, what's new?

I'm usually against fatso in hentai getting action but I can't help but feel bad for the guy. lol'd at Suzuki's blatant hentai advertising.
I'm feeling with you, bro.

08-21-11, 3:00 AM

More 調教 probably in the next episode.... basically just means "domestication"... and well of course... in this case women. More hentai where women becomes slaves to sex. What else is new?

08-31-11, 12:51 AM

Yea... Those girls are definitely dumb, really dumb.
But the art in this hentai is really good, I just hope that VA girl will also be included.
Beautiful lies

09-24-11, 3:32 PM

this was pretty plain, i was diggin the first sex scene but they broke her way too fast, although the animation was really good in this scene, the second sex scene was pretty damn boring.

I'm not really into the petite/loli type character designs, overall this was kinda disappointing especially when you consider how good Ran Sem was before this.

7.5/10

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

09-05-13, 7:39 PM

Funny how the whole rape scene started , " I want you to voice a character"
Fell right into the trap

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices