Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 31, 2013 10:55 AM

Sep 2012
im speechless.....wow....「(°ヘ°)
May 31, 2013 12:35 PM
May 2011
Ok, i have even been holding back but... 10/10 SERIES, well - deserved, added to favourites
Jun 9, 2013 3:35 AM

Jul 2012
Amazing. Wondering how they'll wrap this up though with only one episode left.
Jun 14, 2013 9:55 PM

Feb 2013
Dreamsmatic said:
Amazing. Wondering how they'll wrap this up though with only one episode left.

I know. It's pretty much wrapped up. Lelouch lost because of that V.V kid.

Why do bad guys always lose? :'(

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
Jun 25, 2013 11:03 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I don't understand why Orange had to be re-introduced....just to complicate things? Or does it serve a higher purpose, like telling us that the emperor is doing some crazy experiments on humans? Hopefully the latter. And wow, Nina really is insane. Okay so it's not really a mech, but a mech that is a bomb. Can't believe she would go that far to avenge Euphie...including killing herself. Sorry but that makes no sense to me why anyone would ever want to avenge someone else but die in the process. It's like a 1 second satisfaction and then you're dead. Well guess it's no use to apply logic to someone who's gone (or has always been) insane.

I'm really interested to see the truth behind Lulu's mother's death. Seems like she knew she was going to die? Does it have to do with C.C.? I remember once the "person" she was talking to, she called her Marienne, which is the name of Lulu's mother. And she seemed a little worked up when Lulu wondered who was in his mother's coffin.

And wow, as much as I dislike that Lulu just left the battlefield like that, causing everything he's worked for to crumble since the battle moral is low after people thought that their hope abandoned them, I can't blame him because since the very beginning, his one and only goal was to keep Nanaly safe. If Nanaly dies, then there would be no point in a peaceful world. His actions are still in line with his goal, therefore I don't blame him. Of course, it's not the best action in terms of trying to being Britannia down in Japan, but again, people really shouldn't be hating on him. I'd rather have a consistent character than one who isn't. And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like Lulu that much.

Also, even if Lulu did explain to Suzaku that his command for Euphie was all an accident, it wouldn't change anything because he ended up tarnishing Euphie's image as well as using it to advance his plans. Suzaku will not forgive Lulu even if he knew that it wasn't on purpose. Just had to put that out there.

Lastly, that OP was the best one...yet they wait until the last 2 episodes to use it. WHY. Oh and what a cliffhanger =_= but obviously they didn't care to wrap up season 1 because they already announced a season 2 before it ended. I did like the themes and subversion from a normal hero, and what is right, and even how Lulu keeps become worse (not the right word but can't think of the word for it), but if just judging by this season itself, CG is great but not the best thing ever, in my opinion of course.
Jul 1, 2013 1:10 PM

Jul 2012
One more episode~

Why is this thread for both eps? O.O
Aug 15, 2013 7:18 AM

May 2013
CC and Lelouch kiss was nice, but I still don't know what that VV person is planning to do...First season definitely gets a 10/10 from me. But what the fuck is up with Nina, never liked her at all.
TomangoAug 15, 2013 7:22 AM
Aug 16, 2013 3:08 AM

Aug 2013
Terrible
Sep 23, 2013 8:25 PM

Jan 2008
Damn I was hoping Viletta didnt regain her memory but I had that feeling she was going to.

So I wonder what is going to happen now but I will have to wait bc my fiance n i have other anime to finish watching before we continue on to second season. But at least I dont have to wait for it to finish airing bc well already have it all so yeah okay

I wont what the Live command will do in this moment
Sep 28, 2013 4:46 AM

Jul 2013
Hmm. The best cliffhanger ever.
Jun 7, 2014 1:20 AM

Jan 2012
Wow.. Good ending but... not great.

I was a bit disappointed that the entire thing just flipped. The previous episode showed Zero making his move to win. Then the final episode is pretty much EVERYTHING going wrong for Zero. It's going back to the Status Quo yet again. Hell, the girl in the BK died that I liked. Zero's side has all the cool characters btw. Most of the Britannians are stuck up assholes. Even that girl gets her memory back and shoots the guy that treated her well. Jeez these people are terrible. And despite losing in the beginning, Britannia took no major loses in characters.

And my hate for Suzaku grows each episode. Seriously, I blame Lulu in a way because he was TOO NICE to Suzaku. He should have just let him die / killed him off / never saved him. Lulu saved Suzaku so many times from death, in battle, from Britainnia, from missiles, etc. Suzaku has never once saved Zero's life - just been a pain in the ass. Hell, Zero told him to "LIVE" instead of "drop dead / shoot yourself." Suzakui is really the villain.

I do admit, Lulu is starting to lose it because of his sister getting kidnapped. Some random VV character appears and just ruins the whole thing. Then conveniently, Suzaku is saved (I saw this coming, this guy is so lucky, even when he gets caught he always escapes WITH Lancelot - nothing bad every happens to them). And then Orange pops up to interfere. Nothing went right for the BK at all.

So in summary, most of this mess can be attributed to Lulu sparing Suzaku who preaches justice but won't do anything besides follow what Brittainia tells him to do. Yeeeep... sure you can change the world to a better place by doing that.... *sarcasm*

And I'm surprised with Kallen's reaction though maybe she felt like Lulu had evil intentions? They all knew he wasn't Japanese but I'm just assuming that it being Lulu means she thinks they got tricked? I guess I'll watch S2 to find out.
GabranthJun 7, 2014 1:24 AM

Jul 16, 2014 1:37 AM

Oct 2012
omg such tension!!!
Jul 24, 2014 9:31 PM

Jul 2013
That was one hell of a cliffhanger. I was honestly surprised that Suzaku didn't have that big of a reaction. Seems like his hate for Zero is so big he doesn't care if it's his childhood friend.

Interested in how the next season is going to start. Seemed like the Black Knights were slowly dying off.
Jul 27, 2014 9:16 AM

Oct 2013
On to the next season.

Sep 7, 2014 11:40 PM

Jan 2014
And on to season 2 post-cliffhanger.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Oct 6, 2014 10:32 PM

Jun 2013
Episode 24: Was a good episode, it seems the girl got her memory back and shot Ogie. Now Lelouch is fighting Cornelia. One episode left, what will happen?

Episode 25: Very good. Lelouch arrived on the island, but Orange boy had to interrupt. Zero and Suzaku meet face to face, Suzaku shoots Zero's helmet off and it cracks in half. Suzaku now wants to kill him even more because he found out it was Lelouch. They both pull the trigger and now, cliffhanger. For this season, I give it a 10/10 for holding my attention all this time, it truly was a fun ride. Onto R2!
RaidenOct 6, 2014 11:04 PM
Nov 17, 2014 12:32 AM

Sep 2014
Great episodes. As if your hate for Nina wasn't enough before this, lul.
Loved the C.C.'s and Lelouch's kiss, kinda hoped for some romance between them in season 2, but well that was just hope, I knew it wasn't this kind of show.
The scene with Lelouch being revealed was great, when the helmet breaks in half and they show his face with blood on it you can only think 'wow, that's cool' . Great episode, great season, great series overall. 10/10 from me.
Nov 30, 2014 9:36 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

Non-stop epic action!

One of the great things about Zero's tactics is that they don't waste time having him explain all of his plans like other anime ends up doing in an attempt to be like this one. The setup and detail he put into this whole thing.
Dec 12, 2014 5:27 PM

Aug 2014
Even though cliffhangers are annoying, it was a great way to end this season.
C.C. and Lelouch's kiss was unexpected but it was done well and it was cute lol
Finally Kallen and Suzaku know Lelouch is Zero which made it more exciting.
I wonder if Cornelia will survive, same with the Black Knights as Lelouch is off rescuing Nunnally, so they seemed to be falling apart.
The last several episodes were awesome compared to the rest of this season. I thought it was an amazing first part of the series :)
Excited for the second season :D
Dec 23, 2014 7:58 PM

Jul 2014
Why did Kallen react the way she did I wonder? She already knew Zero wasn't Japanese so what's up with the big shock and look of disapproval?
Jan 3, 2015 11:13 PM

Jul 2012
Well Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion was great.

I particularly loved the character and their development in this series the most.

I wonder who survived in that last standoff between Lelouch and Suzaku still Lelouch gave Suzaku the geass command to "live".

~Great episode and season!!!
Feb 7, 2015 12:30 AM

Jul 2008
Holy crap, Dalton at the end, V.V. and Nunnally, OGI!!!And ends with Suzaku and Lelouch...damn that is how you have a good cliffhanger.
WolfWood37Feb 7, 2015 12:54 AM
Feb 8, 2015 8:48 AM

Dec 2013
Finished my rewatch.
Wow, so Zero's indentity was revealed as early as in R1.
Well, definitely not as enjoyable as during the first watch. Too many bullshit robot fights. Suzuku is even more of an annoying faggot now. IESU YOA HAINESU
Good to get into anime for sure. C.C. best girl.
That cliffhanger sure is annoying.
6/10, now onto the good (I hope it still will be) part - R2.
Feb 10, 2015 12:59 PM

Aug 2012
What a mess, don't want to continue watching this.
Fuck Suzaku and fuck Lulu.
Feb 18, 2015 11:21 PM

Nov 2009
"You need to be removed from this world", huh? Suzaki really is the biggest hypocrite. He brandishes his "righteousness" and "rule-abidiness" when he's actually the first one to break the rules and "remove" (read: brutally kill) those disagreeing with him, whoever they are (his own father and his best friend, no less), when he himself is still walking unpunished for a murder. If he really was as righteous as he pretends to be, he would have revealed the truth to the public and went to jail of his own volition the same instance he remembered what he did to his father. As it stands, his preaching is just one big hypocrisy.

If Lelouche is bad, then Suzaku is even worse, because Lelouche at least realizes that his methods are brutal and far from right, and he himself is a fallen, bad person because of what he's doing regardless of his initial good intentions, but Suzaku doesn't even realize just how far gone he is with his so-called "righteousness" to the point of acting like a god entitled to judge who lives and who dies based solely on the fact that others don't view the world the same as he does.

I pity Euphy but frankly, she had it coming: she, a figure-head through and through, butted in big politics without so much as bothering to learn its rules first, or thinking through her actions and consequences. The zone she proposed was a half-measure at best, a tempopary solution that would have led to even more trouble over time, I'm sure.

Well, anyway, initially I was sceptical about what's so great about Code Geass to make it legendary, but having finished the season, I admit it's worth its hype.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 18, 2015 11:27 PM

Feb 2015
CG said:
Suzaki really is the biggest hypocrite. He brandishes his "righteousness" and "rule-abidiness" when he's actually the first one to break the rules and "remove" (read: brutally kill) those disagreeing with him, whoever they are (his own father and his best friend, no less), when he himself is still walking unpunished for a murder.

In a sense, I think this injustice he committed is what spurned him on to becoming such a rabid idealist 'for justice' in the first place. Knowing that he is betraying the system in some fundamental way is what gives him the fortitude to obey it wholeheartedly until a dilemma where he has to break a rule in some way or another comes up. It's in these moments where we see the erratic, irrational and emotion-driven side of Suzaku.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Apr 6, 2015 12:26 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

I feel bad for all the people who had to wait for Season 2. :X
Apr 26, 2015 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
Can't decide who the most annoying character is in this series. Right now I"m tied up for Orange and Suzaku.

And that ending -_-
May 8, 2015 11:43 PM
May 2015
hell yeah C2
May 16, 2015 11:33 PM

Feb 2014
This became a real mess, a trainwreck that started from the middle of the episode 22 untill the meeting of Suzaku and Lelouch in the end of the episode 25.

Srry, but my score dropped from a 8 or 9 to a 5, maybe a 6.

Let me repeat what I said in episode 22 topic, where all the mess, trainwreck started:

"HUAuhaHUaHUhuahua OMG REALLY?!

THIS IS FOR FANSERVICE PURPOSES ONLY, NE?!

He just had to lost control of his Geass power when he said exactly "Kill all the Nippons". And to get worse, exactly to who was that?! To Euph, of course.

Coincidence?! Don't call me this shit coincidence! Nor forcing a coincidence here is possible in how much this was disgusting.

This episode ruined everything for me. Just shit.

And Lelouch and CC relationship is exactly the same relationship of Shu and Inori from Guilty Crow. Exactly the kind of relationship that I hate the most due to their hole in the story. The "good" guy pretending to be the "bad" guy and using even its friends and everything else in his reach to accomplish its purposes of "I'll save the world", and with a female character that provides the necessary conditions to reach his goal, and that will stay forever beside him no matter what happens... Pff... I Hate it the most.

Oh, there are some other coincidences that I let pass.
But this one specific, that happened in this episode, nor forcing it to be a coincidence it's possible, in how ridiculous was that.

I'm very pissed right now, my desire to give this a 8 or maybe a 9 went down to a 6 or 5."

-Oh, and for the guys saying: "They kissed!" or "I wasn't expecting their kiss!"
Give me a break, please. This was the most obvious thing that could have happened. If you're a "newbie" in the anime/manga world, IIt is justifiable, on the contrary..... you still continue to be a "newbie" even watching so many animes.
Do not get me wrong.

-Now, let me say this taking advantage of the calm state that I got for some seconds: I hope that I do not see these ridiculous things that I've said that happened from the middle of ep.22 untill the end of 25, in S2.

TechOtakuMay 16, 2015 11:48 PM
May 25, 2015 3:22 PM

Oct 2010
this is getting a bit wishy washy :(
Aug 6, 2015 7:44 PM
Oct 2009
Despite 22 having a couple of infamous issues, I still think episodes 23, 24 and 25 are actually pretty great and some of the best ones in the whole series. Especially when you can see a lot of the telegraphing for events that will happen much later in S2.

There's a lot of chaos, indeed, but that's precisely the point. It works for the characters themselves and matches the big picture of both Lelouch's plans as well as the premise's over-the-top nature. Lelouch couldn't win because, one way or another, he wasn't ready to fully embrace his role at this stage of the game. That does change during the second season, at least in the long run, but at the end of season one he is still tied down by his impulses.
Sep 12, 2015 5:49 AM
Jul 2012
These last few episodes have been one hell of a ride. Hard to believe the first season is over, going to need a break and some sleep before I can start on R2.

I was hoping for a non-cliffhanger ending but I'll admit I liked the ending nonetheless. Lot of things to wonder about. I know Suzaku is pissed and emotionally unstable probably after having Euphy die but telling Lelouch that he is a mistake and needs to be wiped off the planet seems a bit much coming from his character. With talk like that I can only imagine Suzaku spiraling into hatred and no longer being the "white knight of justice" that he was the entire show.

I kind of agree with the others who said Lelouch should have told Suzaku that he didn't mean to use the geass on Euphie in the first place and that his intention that day was to join up with her like Suzaku said. However, I can see character wise why he didn't say it and just gave a typical Lelouch/Zero response. He always tries to stay in control and never show any weaknesses, especially around other people.

As for Kallen her reaction is a bit hard for me to read. She seems really shaken up about the reveal which is understandable but I can't imagine her deciding to turn on Zero/Lelouch. Seriously I don't think it would make any sense at all, Kallen has put all of her faith in Zero this whole show and besides Diethard maybe(but I still won't rule him out as turning at some point) she is his most loyal follower. I know she can't be pissed at him not being Japanese, I'm pretty sure everyone in the black knights found that out when they went to that meeting at the mining area.

I still love Lelouch as my favorite character but damn I wish he made smarter decisions for how intelligent he is. I don't think the resistance has any chance of winning their fight without Zero guiding and assisting them and that sucks since this was pretty much their biggest chance to topple Britannia's hold on Japan. But we all know he had to go save Nunnally, I don't think that will ever change for his character. She is his entire reason for living and fighting Britannia. If he were to lose her everything he has done up until now would mean nothing to him and he would probably give up on living.

Also, R.I.P. Euphy, R.I.P. random black knight girl who random black knight guy liked, Ohgi please don't die, and Nina feel free to die.
ohheySep 12, 2015 5:57 AM
Sep 12, 2015 10:02 AM

Sep 2015
This is one of the legendary anime, even after 7 years passed, I still miss this anime.

Nowadays, there are hardly a brilliant anime like this.
Oct 22, 2015 9:22 AM

Jul 2014
5/5 for the episodes, 8/10 for the season.
D-ohnutsOct 23, 2015 9:40 AM
Feb 19, 2016 6:52 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So much things at once. Nice buildup for the season finale.

5/5
Mar 3, 2016 7:58 PM

Feb 2013
Holy shit. What an awesome episode.
Mar 9, 2016 12:41 PM

Aug 2014
New OP for the last two episodes? Ok.
While "Colors" still remains the best, it's way better than the previous one.

Who the fuck told Nina to get inside that Knighmare? SIT YOUR ASS DOWN LITTLE GIRL! xD

I see that Suzaku finally decided to drop the nice guy act...Like Lelouch said, the biggest hypocrite aroud here is him.

Somebody needs to put Villetta down for good before she starts opening her mouth about Zero's identity.
KashKetchumMar 9, 2016 12:47 PM
Jun 6, 2016 12:43 AM

Mar 2014
Everything is coming into pieces ~ .. linking each other for the final outcome ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2016 5:23 PM

Jan 2016
why the fuck is episode 24 discussion merged with episode 25?
whoever did this is one dumb mf, somebody needs to fix this
jesus i almost got spoiled reading this shit
Jul 27, 2016 1:49 PM

May 2015
HOW DARE CHIGUSA/VILLETA SHOOT OGI AFTER WHAT HE HAS DONE FOR HER ?

That cliiffhanger tho

THe kiss was so random
10/10
Oct 2, 2016 10:23 PM

Apr 2010
Still the BEST FUCKING CLIFFHANGER IN ANIME HISTORY!!
Oct 16, 2016 4:35 PM

Sep 2011
Mr_Shnb said:
why the fuck is episode 24 discussion merged with episode 25?
whoever did this is one dumb mf, somebody needs to fix this
jesus i almost got spoiled reading this shit
It's not retarded. Late post since I'm rewatching, but the air dates for both episode 24 + 25 aired at the same time. It was a double episode.
Dec 4, 2016 8:15 PM
Jul 2018
This anime has been a roller-coaster ride. I don't even know where to start regarding that ending. It really left me wanting more.

One thing is for sure though, I got really annoyed when Suzaku showed up at the end. The guy is just there every single time to ruin everything.
Dec 6, 2016 2:23 PM

Apr 2013
That kiss from C.C. will never get old for me. Sixth time rewatching and ohhh it still so effective.

Jan 9, 2017 5:26 AM

Oct 2013
Ahh that infamous cliffhanger ending. CC's flashback and kiss scene was done really well. I noticed few things were very dumb during my rewatch (like reason behind Sherley's behavior, Suzaku the supersoldier, the whole Mao arc) but CG is entertaining nevertheless. Also, Lelouch is the best character of all time, period.
duderus said:
That kiss from C.C. will never get old for me. Sixth time rewatching and ohhh it still so effective.
Sixth rewatch? Wow, this is my second rewatch after marathoning CG in 2010 and I found few parts dumb, I'm surprised you could go this far.
Jan 9, 2017 5:28 PM

Apr 2013
Well... when season 3 is announced for CG i gotta rewatch it at least once

Plus when they released Code Geass Akito and the recap movies it made me rewatch it once again for each release

Mar 8, 2017 11:50 AM

Sep 2015
I'm definitely one of those people, where an anime will drop in my opinion of it if it can't stick the landing. And this was not a particularly satisfying conclusion. It was just kind of frustrating. But it also made me want to immediately watch the Second Season. Because I do care about the characters and story. So much happened in this episode, and the final moments are so cliff hangery I'm at a loss as to what Season 2 will even be like. A lot happened but much of it also feels irrelevant after the ending. One of the small interesting things we learn, is that Cornelia admired Lelouch is mother and was part of her guard. Hence Lelouch is grudge. But what does her trance induced confession mean? Presumably that Lelouch's mother knew/accepted her death was imminent? Wouldn't that be a kick in the nuts to someone who's spent their adolescence trying to avenge her?

Jeremiah came back and that was awesome. What in the hell was that mech he was piloting? Seems like he might be forreal forreal dead after this though. Seems a bit random but it certainly added interesting conflict to the episode. One of the most surprisingly effective scenes in the finale, since I didn't expect them to go there was Lelouch and C.C. on the island. Both that she "sacrificed" herself, her horrifying tear inducing flashbacks, and her and Lelouch is genuinely moving moment together. I guess she is going to be his final love interest? Maybe? I'd be OK with that.

Not much is even worth mentioning other than the final concluding scene. Nina is crazy as shit and almost blows the Academy sky high. Didn't see that to the conclusion. All of the Black Knights are probably either dead or in jail now. Lelouch is going to have his work cut out for him next season. But it was all leading up to Lelouch and Suzaku's big showdown. I kind of wish Lelouch would explain Euphy was an accident. Might make it easier on Suzaku. But it's also pointless now. Like he said it's in the past. As an added bonus of twists and turns Kallen finds out Lelouch is real identity too. And she did not seem happy. Was it just shock? She already knew Zero was Britannian. What's going to happen to her next too? So many unanswered questions!

In a way the whole first season was leading to Suzaku and Lelouch pointing those guns at each other. It always had to end that way. Could you respect the series if they'd resolved it peacefully? C.C's monologue post credits felt very poignant. All they wanted was a little happiness and look where it led them. Screaming horrible things at one another and pulling the trigger.
Apr 12, 2017 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Orange-kun's eye.
So that's how the purge happened. Smart move by Lelouch.
Uh-Oh. I think Villetta is back.
Suzaku is not up for your nonsense today lloyd.
Gawain beam spam.
Lelouch learns that Sayoko is their supporter.
Odysseus really said Euphinator.
lol at Rivalz.
Zero saves Rivalz from getting hit.
Kallen reveals herself.
Suzaku rekting everything.
Oh, snap. Yoshida died.
V.V. told Suzaku the truth.
Villetta figure it out. lol Villetta mad she fell in love with Ogi.
Kallen and Suzaku battle.
Zero stops Suzaku.
Villetta snuck into the school.
Suzaku got lured in by Zero's trap.
Villetta got Ogi.
Nina is coming.
Cornelia rape face.
Well, Darlton did always wanted to hit Cornelia from the back.
Darlton is dead.
How the hell did Nunnally almost guess that right?
Nunnally is going to get kidnapped again?

Dat new OP. Awesome song by Access. LAWD! Dat Kallen body in the OP is perfect. Dat Cecile booty.
RobApr 12, 2017 1:56 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 5, 2017 10:27 AM

Jan 2014
shit, things getting complicated.

ogi get shot, that women get her memories back, she know who zero is.

Lelou friends are doing unnecessary things

V.V. come to Nunally

Zero's about to lose.

Orange-kun is back
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.