Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2011 12:41 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man this episode was hilarious. Eewoks from Star Wars in the following,

they look so like them until you find they are just perverted kids in the spoiler
wow now it's going towards territories that may be risky like when kids are in the picture. Kaede falls sick due to her stupidity and that man sure is strange for being cool before with a female/family and then being like he is in the present.

Let me add that based on the censors I think the kids suck on the nipples of Chifusa. That would be a first in this kind of anime to see that. I think I have only seen some in hentai but not really like this. Remains to see what it will look like without the censors but I am counting more on the web cast one.

AT-X version

OK just checked and the list is what I noticed uncensored.

• Kaede’s ass and privates got uncensored in the spoiler
    thing is that I don’t see too much of a big deal but there is a zoom on Kaede’s private so maybe it’s that.

• Chifusa’ zoom private got uncensored in the spoiler
    IMO that was also useless but because of the detail it got censored.

• Well finally that woman's breasts are uncensored, her bottom too and worst as I feared from the looks of the white puddle in the spoiler (NSFW)
    the thing sucked it’s SOMA out,
    which does get my suspicions that there could be more that scene out in the Bds.

Good news of Chifusa part

• Her breasts with nipples are uncensored in the spoiler (NSFW)
    well that’s nice to see.

Bad news is that part of Chifusa’s scenes are censored still

• Such as the following ones in the spoiler
    it does promise that a DC version is awaited that’s for sure on this episode.

I also have all the suspicions according to the following spoiler
    that is has to do with sucking her SOMA but those kids just like I though originally. Remains to see how it is presented.

• Not sure but the scene of the lady with her guy in the spoiler (NSFW)
    got uncensored perhaps? Not sure about that one.

• I do know that Chifusa’s mother breasts are nice in the spoiler (NSFW)
    they looks well shaped at least.
In thee end I am not sure WTF is up with kids but showing this is at the very a daring frontier passed on. To say the least of these uncensors. Guess a section of DC shall be added next week. Less that changed too.

Director’s cut version!

Just like I though and feared, the inclusion of kids sucking on nipples.
  • There is uncensored kids playing with Chifusa breasts in the spoiler (NSFW)
    not that was quite something. It is always something to see kids abusing older females.

• There is the kids sucking the nipples in the spoiler (NSFW)
    WTF? I did not know kids of this age suck milk but worse of all is that I don’t see anything more than arousing sexually but of course all fantasy wise. I would not get aroused by seeing IRL breast feeding for example.

• Then one of kids sucking the nipples in the spoiler (NSFW)
    had a snot, so maybe he was too excited or I don’t know the meaning of the snot but it could refer to dirty. After all snots are dirt.

BTW you can see the action yourself in some GIFs I found around in the spoiler (NSFW)they are quite the example of what was uncensored. But this is going way low. Using kids for ecchi is not something I approve except if it’s ecchi and adult. There is some limits that I enjoy but sadly this one did not please me at all just worked on me sexually.
Yumekichi11Aug 26, 2011 2:34 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 8, 2011 5:51 AM
Jun 2008
WHAT kids they days really what next?

yet still find hard for subs of anime really where subs loving on it?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 8, 2011 10:27 AM
Jun 2008
This Anime's rating is getting lower every day .

la la la ^.^
Aug 11, 2011 4:07 PM
Apr 2009
looking forward for the DC version
Aug 16, 2011 5:54 PM

Aug 2010
It's all about breast and if you can watch this show with that in mind and take it serious (as serious as one can) then you can actually enjoy this show. I know I'm enjoying it, haha.
Aug 17, 2011 11:59 AM
Jan 2011
Man, aside from kid who wanna breast feed and the uncensored privates, you can hear that distinct BYONG, BYONG!

Aug 17, 2011 7:18 PM

Feb 2011
Opppaiiiii......

Mother......................

Opppaiiiii
Aug 17, 2011 8:14 PM
Apr 2009
how this anime is airing and the youth bill for anime in on ?
i'll be waiting for this episode of dc version if u know wot i mean
Aug 18, 2011 8:05 PM
Jun 2008
if anything to say on ep.5 yea kids really like doobi.

yea really kids like doobi so much going ewoks suits to taste & feel the doobi hey even reaction on kaede seeing they did to chifusa yea nuff said.

poor chifusa got dull eyes of suffering it give also remember her time about her mom.

oh well wonder what next of yea her sister is back with a vengeance.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 19, 2011 2:29 PM

Oct 2010
chaoslead said:
how this anime is airing and the youth bill for anime in on ?
That's a huge question because as of this DC Ishihara screwed up big time with this episode except the censors on TV itself were in and this internet diffused. Wow still I never saw anything like this in ecchi with such young kids doing this. I have seen a lot and hentai certainly puts this to shame but this is not adult IMO. It can be seen through TV so IMO they are doing a lot to censor but nothing to stop it permanently so in thee end I think the ban is just a much severe version of its previous counterpart as you can see Yosuga no Sora passed and this too. If it did not than the ban would be something new. Right now, it's just restricting more than before with more censors.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 19, 2011 4:43 PM

Jul 2010
Man, this anime is quite something eh?! Children sucking breasts in such a way that makes you feel super dirty watching...
Aug 19, 2011 9:14 PM

Jan 2011
Horrible Parenting........Horrible.
Dec 14, 2011 9:42 PM

Dec 2010
haha from the numbers, i knew those 4 monsters would turn out to be the kids. Starting to love this anime again because that villainous girl shown up, and although it's was still boob of the week formula, at least it wasn't

"we must use our boob to work for food"

this is turning out to be like some the non plotline, episodic samurai champloo, but with boobs.
May 26, 2012 10:31 AM

Jan 2012
Obvious filler is obvious.

I'm probably going to rate this series high anyways, because boobs are awesome (.)(.)

This episode was alright. The only redeeming part was at the end. Hooray for directors cut :P 7/10
Lemme smang it girl.
Aug 28, 2012 12:50 PM
Aug 2012
can anyone give me a link to a directors cut of episode 5 thanks ^_^
Jul 30, 2013 3:39 PM
May 2013
It was obvious that those kids were the eewoks. After seeing this episode, cutting off breasts in this anime seems legit.
Jul 12, 2014 9:47 AM

Oct 2012
Ewok tit hunters, lol :D
Nov 7, 2014 1:05 PM

Apr 2009
oppai~ oppai~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2016 11:52 AM

Apr 2013
It's all about oppai again, what else! :3
Apr 3, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2014
Yeah the first thing I thought of was the starwars things too.
---------My Profile------------
Mar 23, 2017 5:51 AM
Jul 2018
Pretty fun episode. The kids though.
Sep 13, 2018 6:48 PM

Feb 2014
Oh God, the kids jumping onto her and sucking her tits dry :D
Jul 30, 2021 6:05 PM

Jun 2016
Is the show already running out of boob jokes to do? They repeated two jokes from the last episode in this one.

When yer kids go full Ewok, there's no going back. Also slightly concerning that the kids only remembered the mother by her big boobs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Jul 10, 2011

101 by borderliner »»
Jan 23, 9:55 AM

Poll: » ..................................

shiro-yume - Sep 18, 2011

16 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Oct 25, 2023 5:27 PM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 5, 2011

17 by Shmubm »»
May 25, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 8 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 29, 2011

23 by FedeMetal »»
May 17, 2023 10:21 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 12 Discussion

InKensify - Oct 10, 2011

24 by Chika_tetsu »»
Nov 17, 2022 5:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.