Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 8, 2011 7:39 PM

Aug 2011
here is my thoughts on everyone complaining about it being different from the manga

thats all you guys are doing, is it really a bad thing that all the charecters dont break charecter to hate rin, even though bon and bald kid are upset they arent all out hate on him like the manga does
Aug 8, 2011 8:19 PM

Jul 2011
The only thing I hate about this series are the constant cliff hangers. Everytime an episode ends, I want to kill myself. 1 week is too long. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRRRR DAMNIT! >______< BLAH!

Anyways...
Aug 8, 2011 10:00 PM

Jan 2010
Yukio looked good in his underwear~
I want Izumo together with Rin, Shiemi is the most annoying thing about this show.
Aug 8, 2011 10:20 PM

Mar 2008
look it was alright but i hate it how they are changing shit everywhere...

and longshoremanX its not just about the character it seems like they are changing everything slowly which is gay..
longshoremanX said:
here is my thoughts on everyone complaining about it being different from the manga

thats all you guys are doing, is it really a bad thing that all the charecters dont break charecter to hate rin, even though bon and bald kid are upset they arent all out hate on him like the manga does
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Aug 8, 2011 10:26 PM

Apr 2009
Ha, I love that they included the whole Shura vs Yukio scene. Very cool.

And what the hell is happening to Yukio? (those black spots on his shoulder?) I'm having a really awful feeling that he'll be one of the villains later on. Shura had already hinted that "guys like him are the first to fall to demons." Gaaah~ I hope not.

I guess I'm one of the few who's glad that they decided to skip the whole Kyoto arc. And the part in the manga where all his friends turned against Rin. Really, that was annoying (it made me hate Konekomaru and Shiemi even more).

Aug 9, 2011 12:40 AM
Apr 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
FMA was one of the greatest anime shows ever made.....seriously, what is the FMAB vs FMA thing everyone wants to try to use? FMAB was action paced while FMA was completely character driven. Both used different methods to create 2 great shows.

I'm really late (page wise) but:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/121/Fullmetal_Alchemist
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5114/Fullmetal_Alchemist:_Brotherhood

Look at the difference in their ranks. There's a reason why animes that stick to their manga counterparts do better and that's why I used the comparison.

Also yeah it is actually kind of a bad thing that the anime is steering off the manga. It's been two episodes and they've already subtly hinted Yukio is a demon, which never happens in the manga and might throw the whole thing off for good, said Bon's dad is dead, completely changed the personality of the characters and created loopholes and inconsistencies in regards to Amaimon and how Rin beat him in a couple of strikes while the Paladin (read: the strongest exorcist) gets knocked back like a rag doll. Yes, Rin's the son of satan and has awesome demonic powers, but if you contrast Shiro's willpower to resist the actual Satan taking over his body and Arthur's inability to defeat a weak (in comparison) prince like Amaimon, you gotta start questioning things.

Also yeah I guess I am bitching. They're probably just setting themselves up for a filler arc. They should've just waited a couple more months for more chapters to be released. I mean, everyone knows how slow they come out.
Aug 9, 2011 2:18 AM

Feb 2011
Boomedan said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
FMA was one of the greatest anime shows ever made.....seriously, what is the FMAB vs FMA thing everyone wants to try to use? FMAB was action paced while FMA was completely character driven. Both used different methods to create 2 great shows.

This is one example. And you can't even fairly attribute that success to its adherence to the manga.
I'm with you on the inconsistencies. I'm not with you on everything else you're saying.
Basically, "It's a bad thing the anime is steering off the manga" because "the anime is steering off the manga." (Because Yukio never became a demon in the manga, which we don't know will happen yet, they can't do it in the anime.)
It is an adaptation.
However, I agree that there are still some things they need to iron out. There are a couple flaws, inconsistencies... but as has been said, it is a different medium, and if an anime is masterfully crafted despite strong deviation from its manga counterpart, (note: masterfully) I think it should be praised too. The manga should not be put on a pedestal. It's up for interpretation as well.
If you lived in your computer, you'd be home already.
Aug 9, 2011 4:54 AM

Sep 2006
Apart from the director not being to make up his mind whether Bon and co. should be for or against Rin, this episode was pretty alright I guess.

There wasn't really anything in the manga interesting or relevant enough with 7 episodes left (and I hate the Bon's hometown arc to the core), so a filler ending is expected. It probably might not stray too far away from the manga, since with a bit of creativity the extra events can be rewritten into manga continuity. (Unless there's something up with Yukio..) If Ao no Exorcist continues to be good, I don't see why they wouldn't make a follow up season a year later or something.
Aug 9, 2011 5:52 AM

Jul 2009
If Amimon is dead, then this is an ultra anti-climactic cliche...
Many shounen's allow the youngster character to finish off an established opponent, without even providing enough evidence they're fit to face off against eachother, in order to gain some status within the series and trick the audience into seeing character development - who has come into a series simply to die is often obvious.

I like Izumo's brutal honesty; being blunt is nessessary at times - I'd rather someone was direct then stuttering and isolating me.
Rin failed by hitting the wall however; what bad luck on him.
The group have every right to be wary of Rin to be frank, quite realistic; whether or not he's an innocent, a threat is a threat.

It's amazing how little this group actually knew about eachother...
Considering Bon has declaired previously that he wants to defeat Satan and him and his group are monks(?), you would think Rin for example would be interested in their similar backgrounds, yet he seems to busy fanboying over Shiemi?
In such a small group of magic people, you'd assume everyone had an interesting backstory - the group could do with a team building exercise.

This author better make Yukio importiant...
You can't bring in a twin to the 'be-all-and-end-all' main and allow the audience to simply accept he's not powerful and will therefore, never be a hero (atleats make him a villian, or increase his status from token 'brainbox').

Aug 9, 2011 6:04 AM

Jan 2011
TypeOfCicada said:
Boomedan said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

This is one example. And you can't even fairly attribute that success to its adherence to the manga.
I'm with you on the inconsistencies. I'm not with you on everything else you're saying.
Basically, "It's a bad thing the anime is steering off the manga" because "the anime is steering off the manga." (Because Yukio never became a demon in the manga, which we don't know will happen yet, they can't do it in the anime.)
It is an adaptation.
However, I agree that there are still some things they need to iron out. There are a couple flaws, inconsistencies... but as has been said, it is a different medium, and if an anime is masterfully crafted despite strong deviation from its manga counterpart, (note: masterfully) I think it should be praised too. The manga should not be put on a pedestal. It's up for interpretation as well.

Pretty much. Boomedan, you're doing exactly what is considered the crime right now, giving the anime a low rating SOLELY because its doing things different than the manga, and thats not a good way to judge an anime. What's wrong with the anime letting us know about Yukio's relation to satan? Its not like its something thats just out the ass, if Yukio is Rin's brother by blood, TWIN brother, who did you think was the father?

And using the different scores of FMA and FMBA is not a accurate way of comparing, because MAL is loaded with people who thinks FMAB was better only because it followed the manga precisely, so their votes where very BIAS. And even then, the scores are very well distanced from each other, its not like FMAB is shitting on the original's score.
Aug 9, 2011 7:15 AM

Aug 2008
Ok, I cooled my head after last week, and now I started to enjoy AnE anime even more ^^ Right, they're making changes, but after watching ep 17 i somehow got this feeling that they just want to show the same development as in the manga, but in other way.
If it's done good, then I'm okay with it :)

Sticking to the topic - I'm really excited for Yukio (hmm... maybe some temporary role of the villain?) and Konekomaru's story line.

There is only one last thing to say - cliffhangers be damned ;P
Aug 9, 2011 7:59 AM

Jan 2011
Uhhh just because Yukio might be a demon doesn't mean he is automatically gonna be a villain.

I don't really mind Amaimon dieing but the OP2 trolled me and made me think that he was going to be a permanent character. Its shows Amaimon , mephisto and Rin just chilling on the roof top.
VioLinkAug 9, 2011 8:16 AM
[center]
Aug 9, 2011 9:50 AM

Sep 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Rin scared the crap out of me when I though he would burn off Shiemi. More later maybe.
I'm thinking maybe his flame only burn akuma? Cause so far i didn't see his flame working on human before...

Anime adaption was really bad. I didn't mind the extra filler part, but they change the character behavior too suddenly. At first everyone didn't mind Rin, and suddenly, they are scared of him(manga). Bad adaption.
shinki7Aug 9, 2011 9:59 AM
Aug 9, 2011 1:16 PM

Sep 2009
"At first everyone didn't mind Rin, and suddenly, they are scared of him(manga). Bad adaption."

My thoughts exactly, I didn't mind that they didn't follow the manga, but doing it like that was just too inconsistent.

But Amaimon nooo. :c
Aug 9, 2011 6:18 PM

Apr 2010
Inconsistent characterization indeed, but I'm not one to let these holes deter of how enjoyable this series is to me :3

Kind of like Angel Beats, there were tons of holes and things left unanswered, yet I enjoyed immensely.

Lots of things are going on in this episode that make me worried of things to come :O
Aug 9, 2011 9:03 PM

Apr 2011
Good episode, thought it was funny when Rin burnt their clothes off. The fight with Amaimon was quite short but was really good. I am excited for next episode, anything could happen.
Aug 9, 2011 11:16 PM

Feb 2011
aznkirby890 said:
Inconsistent characterization indeed, but I'm not one to let these holes deter of how enjoyable this series is to me :3

Kind of like Angel Beats, there were tons of holes and things left unanswered, yet I enjoyed immensely.

Exactly.
If you lived in your computer, you'd be home already.
Aug 10, 2011 12:34 AM
Apr 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Pretty much. Boomedan, you're doing exactly what is considered the crime right now, giving the anime a low rating SOLELY because its doing things different than the manga, and thats not a good way to judge an anime ... And using the different scores of FMA and FMAB is not a accurate way of comparing, because MAL is loaded with people who thinks FMAB was better only because it followed the manga precisely, so their votes where very BIAS. And even then, the scores are very well distanced from each other, its not like FMAB is shitting on the original's score.

You're generalising more than 150,000 people's scoring methods? Good way to get your point across.

Did you even bother looking at my list? Ao has a 10/10 rating. FMA has 7/10 and FMAB has 10/10. I'm not saying I'm beginning to dislike this anime because it's taking a different path than the manga, I'm saying the way they're doing it, in my opinion, is blatantly bad.
Aug 10, 2011 12:59 AM

Aug 2008
So one second Bon decided to hear Rin out for himself and the next second he decided he needed to prove he's better than Rin? Such confusing emotions.
Aug 10, 2011 1:14 AM

Jul 2007
Interesting development for Yukio.
Aug 10, 2011 1:55 AM

Jan 2011
Boomedan said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Pretty much. Boomedan, you're doing exactly what is considered the crime right now, giving the anime a low rating SOLELY because its doing things different than the manga, and thats not a good way to judge an anime ... And using the different scores of FMA and FMAB is not a accurate way of comparing, because MAL is loaded with people who thinks FMAB was better only because it followed the manga precisely, so their votes where very BIAS. And even then, the scores are very well distanced from each other, its not like FMAB is shitting on the original's score.

You're generalising more than 150,000 people's scoring methods? Good way to get your point across.

Did you even bother looking at my list? Ao has a 10/10 rating. FMA has 7/10 and FMAB has 10/10. I'm not saying I'm beginning to dislike this anime because it's taking a different path than the manga, I'm saying the way they're doing it, in my opinion, is blatantly bad.

I wasn't talking about your literal MAL score, I was talking about your opinion that you shared with us, and THAT was a low rating, cause you said that the changes were BAD. I don't think its fair the anime is being judge because its not developing the way the anime did. Going from just watching the anime, everything has flowed in perfect order, nothing feels out of place.

And for people's scores, MAL is absolutely the worst place to get good rankings, because of its biased weighted scores, and allowances of people rating series before they even finish it.
Aug 10, 2011 1:25 PM

Jul 2011
Don't know why helping Rin then turning your back on him would be that big of a deal. Even if it's different in the manga that doesn't make it bad. Works fine this way. There's a difference between wanting someone you worked with and/or thought was a friend to die and wanting to trust and/or be friends with them. Doesn't take a genius to get that.

Don't necessarily like that way of thinking and might even call it stupid but it's still understandable with how the story and characters are.

Anyway, haven't read the manga so couldn't care less what it says. Watching the anime and thought this episode was great, that's enough for me.
Aug 10, 2011 3:31 PM

Sep 2010
Don't know why helping Rin then turning your back on him would be that big of a deal. Even if it's different in the manga that doesn't make it bad. Works fine this way. There's a difference between wanting someone you worked with and/or thought was a friend to die and wanting to trust and/or be friends with them. Doesn't take a genius to get that.

It looks inconsistent and by the fact it is being called inconsistent means it didn't 'work just fine.' I haven't read the manga either but I think confronting spirits of doubt about Rin, getting Rin a newly reforged sword, and then having a quick change of heart for the worse right after all that effort looks cheesy.

Aug 10, 2011 3:37 PM

Aug 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Boomedan said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

I wasn't talking about your literal MAL score, I was talking about your opinion that you shared with us, and THAT was a low rating, cause you said that the changes were BAD. I don't think its fair the anime is being judge because its not developing the way the anime did. Going from just watching the anime, everything has flowed in perfect order, nothing feels out of place.

And for people's scores, MAL is absolutely the worst place to get good rankings, because of its biased weighted scores, and allowances of people rating series before they even finish it.
those bias ranking do give a good indicator when a show is good though, like look at the top 5 oyu know their all good, even the haruhi movie while i hate to admit it, was actually really good
Aug 10, 2011 4:13 PM

Aug 2007
Even without me reading the manga, I can sense a clear change in storytelling. Amaimon was offed way too quickly and easily. Angel doesn't seem to be much of a paladin if Rin can best him after just waking up from a stupor. Also, Mephisto is still annoying with his conspicuously suspicious persona.

Only thing that interested me in this episode was the possibility that Yukio might have some of Satan's powers, or at least is not a normal human. Also, however irritating it might be for the viewer, I can completely see why Bon and Konekomaru would want nothing to do with Rin. It's only human. Whether or not the anime can execute a worthy coming-of-trust moment between them all is still up in the air, however.
Aug 10, 2011 4:58 PM

Jul 2010
It was funn. Idk, I haven't read the manga, but the whole Konekomaru thing seems somewhat like a filler to me but whatever. I love Rin and Izumo! xD but since there hasn't been much stuff going on yet I haven't picked a favorite couple.

One thing though, I think Amaimon was killed SUPER easily... It was probably to show Rin's power, but he's a top-class demon... I really wanna see a long fight where there's actually a chance that the other guy could win lol. It's kinda boring when Rin can just go crazy and take down the guy immediately.

Well, the show started off pretty good, so I hope it'll live up to my expectations...
Aug 10, 2011 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
Anime_Name said:

It looks inconsistent and by the fact it is being called inconsistent means it didn't 'work just fine.' I haven't read the manga either but I think confronting spirits of doubt about Rin, getting Rin a newly reforged sword, and then having a quick change of heart for the worse right after all that effort looks cheesy.

It's only inconsistent if you want to nitpick. This isn't math. It involves human emotions which is often times anything but simple. Having the resolve to save someones life and fully support them, as a friend, isn't the same thing. People don't have to be so black and white. Don't even have to like someone to want to save them. If you did explain people that save their enemies. It's called being a decent person. Saving them then turning your back might seem like a stretch but it's understandable.

If it was me I would have supported Rin and kept with it but that's easier said then done. Don't have a personal grudge to factor in, for one. Rin having that kind of link to someone that cost them family and friends could be a hard pill to swallow. The Satan thing aside Rin's power can be scary. Punching the wall was bad. Not exactly what I'd call a good trust building exercise.

There's a difference between wanting someone to die, which they were pretty much begged to help, and being willing to trust them right off. It's as simple as that. Alive Rin ≠ friend Rin.
TanrimAug 10, 2011 5:23 PM
Aug 10, 2011 6:15 PM

Nov 2007
Paladin should have seemed stronger I guess they didn't want to do too much with him yet. oh and Ring seems overpowered. overpowered mc's are boring.

damnit Rin you should have burnt her panties off too! still she looked hot there.... err hot and his flames.... bad pun.
Aug 10, 2011 6:44 PM

Jan 2011
Tanrim said:
Anime_Name said:

It's only inconsistent if you want to nitpick. This isn't math. It involves human emotions which is often times anything but simple. Having the resolve to save someones life and fully support them, as a friend, isn't the same thing. People don't have to be so black and white. Don't even have to like someone to want to save them. If you did explain people that save their enemies. It's called being a decent person. Saving them then turning your back might seem like a stretch but it's understandable.

If it was me I would have supported Rin and kept with it but that's easier said then done. Don't have a personal grudge to factor in, for one. Rin having that kind of link to someone that cost them family and friends could be a hard pill to swallow. The Satan thing aside Rin's power can be scary. Punching the wall was bad. Not exactly what I'd call a good trust building exercise.

There's a difference between wanting someone to die, which they were pretty much begged to help, and being willing to trust them right off. It's as simple as that. Alive Rin ≠ friend Rin.

+1
Aug 10, 2011 6:47 PM

Aug 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
Tanrim said:
Anime_Name said:

+1
i will add a +2 to your +1

also why are they making sucha big deal its just bon and bald kid that are against rin, shiemi and izumi clearly stated they dont give a crap, nor does yukio, and pink haired kid doesnt seem all to phased either
Aug 11, 2011 2:16 AM

Dec 2010
cant believe that amimon died that easily. His brother didnt even care. lol
The fact that satans son is there scares the shit outta him.
If i was in the anime, i would've tried to stand on his side.before he went berserk he was friends with them and they got along well. but i guess they were over whelmed.
Aug 11, 2011 11:31 AM
Aug 2010
so i wonder if yukio is turning ...I love him he is so hot
Aug 11, 2011 1:52 PM

Dec 2009
Some of Rin's classmates are afraid of him, and some still see him the same way as before. Also jeez, what's going on with Yukio?
Aug 11, 2011 2:20 PM

Sep 2010
Tanrim said:
Anime_Name said:

I am not nitpicking anything. I just said their all their actions didn't match up, that in some circles is called being inconsistent of course you can spin it as being complex but that is saying the same thing just with a nicer term.

Aug 11, 2011 8:57 PM

Oct 2007
Episode good but a lot of unexplained things. Interested about Yukio's scar and Rin's harmless flames :D

LOL @ clothes getting burned off. I thought that was a Negima trademark haha

Btw...is Anaimon really dead?
Aug 11, 2011 10:16 PM

Aug 2008
I haven't read the manga, but i think this episode kinda sucked. It felt too rushed -__- They spent a whole damned episode on Amaimon in the forest, and he was done in within 5minutes. Behemoth with a single attack. The repair of kurikura went imba fast, and the bunch traveled lightning fast too to be able to reach Rin just in the nick of time. What's with the hurry.
KourihimeAug 11, 2011 10:22 PM
Aug 11, 2011 10:24 PM

Dec 2007
Kourihime said:
I haven't read the manga, but i think this episode kinda sucked. It felt too rushed -__- They spent a whole damned episode on Amaimon in the forest, and he was done in within 5minutes. Behemoth with a single attack. What's with the hurry.

Well...he got his share in the previous episodes...it was fun, but I was getting kind of tired of him -_- I find him more like those useless boring chars, always running on my nerves xP
Anyways everything was really too rushed in this one.
Aug 12, 2011 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
"It's should've stuck with the manga"

oh my goodneeeeesssss. Ok we heard you the first time manga fanboys. The fact of the matter is, it hasn't. Deal with it >.<

Although they did butcher my main man AMAIMON!!!!

booo.
Aug 12, 2011 2:07 PM
Nov 2009
how could a demon and a human breed :S?
Aug 12, 2011 3:23 PM
May 2011
Rin went complete Black Rock Shooter when his eye lit with blue flames xD.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 12, 2011 6:33 PM

Jul 2007
i don't have any problem with the flow.. the only thing i hate is... cliffhanger!!!

argggggggghhh....
Aug 13, 2011 2:24 PM

Sep 2009
Spend two episodes fighting Amaimon. Kick his butt (after he has seemingly powered up) in two seconds after waking up from a coma. Wait what? And what a useless paladin.
Aug 13, 2011 3:33 PM
Feb 2009
amazing_zia said:
Spend two episodes fighting Amaimon. Kick his butt (after he has seemingly powered up) in two seconds after waking up from a coma. Wait what? And what a useless paladin.

According to the fanboys it all makes perfect sense. I actually think it's a great example of an "asspull".
Aug 13, 2011 4:34 PM

Jan 2011
amazing_zia said:

The paladin was a bitch he is nothing more than comic relief I mean his sword fucking talks for crying out loud. They might as well made the sword a tsundere :

-Paladin grabs hilt- "W-Where do you think your touching pervert!"
-Kills demon- "I-It's not like I sliced it for you or anything...BAKA!"
VioLinkAug 13, 2011 4:39 PM
[center]
Aug 13, 2011 8:01 PM

Sep 2009
VioLink said:

The paladin was a bitch he is nothing more than comic relief I mean his sword fucking talks for crying out loud. They might as well made the sword a tsundere :

-Paladin grabs hilt- "W-Where do you think your touching pervert!"
-Kills demon- "I-It's not like I sliced it for you or anything...BAKA!"

Lol, this. The talking bit kinda broke the mood.
I feel like Shura did more for that fight than the so called "paladin".
Aug 13, 2011 8:06 PM

Aug 2011
amazing_zia said:
the dudes the son of satan, you people do relise how powerful that is right? honestly are you complainign about absurdness in this anime/manga cause that is no where near the most absurd thing that has even happened yet

giant squid monster that became a pet to a man lost at sea sfor years(that somehow survived being out at see without any drinkable water and didnt die from mercury poisen of eating fish)

yah thats fine but haveing a overpowered demon kill another demon is just absurd
Aug 14, 2011 1:31 AM

Sep 2009
longshoremanX said:
amazing_zia said:
the dudes the son of satan, you people do relise how powerful that is right? honestly are you complainign about absurdness in this anime/manga cause that is no where near the most absurd thing that has even happened yet

giant squid monster that became a pet to a man lost at sea sfor years(that somehow survived being out at see without any drinkable water and didnt die from mercury poisen of eating fish)

yah thats fine but haveing a overpowered demon kill another demon is just absurd

If he had initially had the brute strength to take down Amaimon it wouldn't be weird at all (granted boring, but. . .). It's the fact that he obviously had difficulty defeating Amaimon then in literally under one day, after arising straight from a coma, and Amaimon seems to be much stronger, he can do it. IMO, it just seems very inconsistent and confusing in a none too subtle effort to move the plot along, which also doesn't make much sense because the anime creators brought the extension of the fight up themselves (if it's eating screen time, why'd they put it in?). I'm not a huge fan of the squid episode either, but that was used for comedic purposes as a filler and therefore cannot really be judged on a scale of believibility. Nor does it discredit my claim on their inconsistency.
Aug 14, 2011 2:02 AM

Dec 2009
And1ce said:
how could a demon and a human breed :S?

The Anime never explains it, but the Manga does. But, pretty much, Satan possessed a human male and impregnated a human female. Fill in the blanks and there's your answer ;D

RyuKirin said:
Rin went complete Black Rock Shooter when his eye lit with blue flames xD.

Looool! I never thought of it that way, but I guess he did! XD

Anyways, MAJOR cliffhanger for this episode! Man - I am loving the Anime. I separate the Manga and Anime as best as I can, so I can score them/view them as different entities and then as I go on the side I put them side by side.

Anyways, gotta go on to the next episode now ♥
Aug 14, 2011 7:44 AM
Feb 2009
wtf... how come that new paladin is so lame...
n lol... the producer simply kill off amaimon like that...
oblivious is a bliss
Aug 14, 2011 9:30 PM

Aug 2010
That Angel dude is kinda like a wimp...Amaimon pushed him off so easily but Rin pwned Amaimon like it was nothing...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.