Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2008 1:39 PM

May 2008
I hate Kagome. That's all you need to know.
CrazyRiniJun 29, 2008 7:07 AM
Screw love i'd rather fall in chocolate!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 28, 2008 1:46 PM

May 2008
I hate her for all of the above reasons! Why oh why die die die (hey that rhymes)
Jun 28, 2008 2:15 PM
Mar 2008
She needs to get a life if she's jealous of someone who's already dead.
Sep 2, 2008 3:47 PM

May 2008
i hate everything about kagome :D
Feb 9, 2009 10:02 PM

Nov 2008
All of the above. I hate everything about her, why can't she just die?!
Dec 13, 2009 6:47 PM

Oct 2009
i hate her because all of that + more
dear god i wish she could die now
kikyo was so much better TT___TT
Mar 31, 2010 9:02 PM

Jan 2010
All of the above

*takes a sip of tea*
Sig deleted for being too large.
May 28, 2010 5:41 PM

Jan 2009
I hate her because all of that + Kikyo is so much better.

May 29, 2010 6:01 AM

May 2010
After seeing a good amount of episodes of the series, I began to get annoyed at Kagome. She's so immature and doesn't understand Inuyasha's feelings and is so abusive towards him. She abuses the power of the beads around Inuyasha's neck and I feel sorry for him. The way she always screams out Inuyasha! is so annoying too. She also isn't nice to Hojo after all the things he did for her and I feel sorry for him too. Her English voice actress is also grating. Kagome's just a lousy anime heroine due to her lack of having a good heart. How in the heck can she keep on purifying jewel shards if she has negative emotions towards Kikyo? I thought one would have to be pure of mind and heart to purify tainted jewel shards, which Kagome isn't.
May 31, 2010 2:13 PM
Jan 2010
kanon-chan said:
After seeing a good amount of episodes of the series, I began to get annoyed at Kagome. She's so immature and doesn't understand Inuyasha's feelings and is so abusive towards him. She abuses the power of the beads around Inuyasha's neck and I feel sorry for him. The way she always screams out Inuyasha! is so annoying too. She also isn't nice to Hojo after all the things he did for her and I feel sorry for him too. Her English voice actress is also grating. Kagome's just a lousy anime heroine due to her lack of having a good heart. How in the heck can she keep on purifying jewel shards if she has negative emotions towards Kikyo? I thought one would have to be pure of mind and heart to purify tainted jewel shards, which Kagome isn't.

That is completely right. Kagome is abusive and I hate how people think she's very cute with Inuyasha and that their relationship is all cute and romantic. It isn't. It shocks me how people can be blind to that much abuse, or even a little abuse and casually think of it as a cute romantic thing when Kagome is a monster!
Mar 22, 2011 12:27 AM

Feb 2011
couldn't agree with you more, considering that Kagome gets all the attention and yet people wonder why Kagome haters exist!

Besides, I much prefer Kikyo over her considering that Kikyo for one isn't selfish with her love, treats Inuyasha with respect and not pity, cares only for Inuyasha and doesn't flirt off with other guys, and is generally more nicer and badass!

Kagome is so weak that even Rin can beat her ass, and that says something!
Oct 7, 2012 2:33 PM
Aug 2012
Darn it, I was trying to pick all of the one, but I couldn't, I just really hate Kagome!! In the end, I had to pick her utter uselessness. Kikyo is way better, and Kagome is just so... so... so... UGH!!!!! I can't even think of the right words to describe this useless, obsessive pathetic girl!!!
Oct 7, 2012 2:35 PM
Aug 2012
Inuyashakira said:
kanon-chan said:

That is completely right. Kagome is abusive and I hate how people think she's very cute with Inuyasha and that their relationship is all cute and romantic. It isn't. It shocks me how people can be blind to that much abuse, or even a little abuse and casually think of it as a cute romantic thing when Kagome is a monster!

Thanks, to both of you!! I hate Kagome and her abusive powers as well!!
Oct 7, 2012 2:36 PM
Aug 2012
000000000000000 said:
I hate her because all of that + Kikyo is so much better.

:D I agree~
Oct 20, 2012 1:58 AM
Mar 2012
FuyuChan1111 said:
Inuyashakira said:
kanon-chan said:

Thanks, to both of you!! I hate Kagome and her abusive powers as well!!

I totally agree, she acts like she's much more mature that Inuyash, she tries to "humanize" him as if he had to be human means to act like a normal human (ale does the same thing with that is Shipo complete a demon).
She forgets that Inuyasha is half demon and also that grew alone, so had to learn to defend himself both as human denonios.
She acts as if he were a domestic dog, who has to be punished when they do not answer you questions or when you do something she does not like.
In short she is a brat that takes advantage of the good heart of iuyasha to treat it as a toy, for that added value to stay with Inuyasha Naraku, he's a bastard but at least the Inuyasha would know what to expect.(I´m over reacting but you get my point)
As a black butterfly I announce death
for being my friend have to accept it.
The eyes are the mirror of the soul and the dreams are the gateway to it,
so if you Deam me or see me get ready to die.
Jun 25, 2015 10:39 AM

Jun 2015
Can I choose all of the above?
Oct 14, 2016 6:48 AM
May 2011
I find her childish and disturbing. That's all. Kikyo is way more serious and cool,despite being somehow indecised at the beginning and overall quite complex.

I dont like InuYasha eighter due to how childish he is in my opinion.
I only revel Kikyo,Miroku (when hes serious) and specially Sesshoumaru.

However I can't recall a single impulsive,sentimental character in any anime nor cartoon that I dont find disturbing.

Kuwabara from YYH is quite similar to her and InuYasha on that sense and honestly,he is the character I dislike the most in anime world.

Thats nothing but my opinion.

Nov 3, 2020 10:11 AM
Nov 2020
I hate more than just her being useless. One, she's abusive to Inuyasha. For example, using the beads on him when he's clearly injured and saying to help his injuries, even though she probably just made them worse.

Two, she's SO annoying. For example, every time Inuyasha gets into a fight, she just stands there and screams "InUyasHa" every time. SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING!

Three, every time Inuyasha has to fight someone, she always has to get saved. For example, during the fight with Kuromaru and Jeromaru, she tries to run up to Inuyasha when he's in the middle of the fighting. Like what?

I'm just so done with her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the best character in InuYasha?

CrazyRini - Jun 29, 2008

11 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Oct 7, 2012 2:41 PM

Poll: » Subbed vs. dubbed!

CrazyRini - Apr 8, 2010

6 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Oct 7, 2012 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.