MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Blassreiter Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Blassreiter »» Blassreiter Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Blassreiter Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

27 56.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 31.25%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 8.33%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.08%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.08%
Voters: 48

06-28-08, 12:50 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a disappointment for me. Throughout the episode, all I could think of was: "I waited two weeks for this?"
Practically everybody died, which is fine by me, as long as Amanda and Joseph remains. Next episode Amanda meets Blue/Joseph. Now that is an episode I'm looking forward to.

06-28-08, 8:58 PM

I was hoping for some survivors, and now it looks like only 2 remain. Why do they have to kill off Hermann as well?

06-29-08, 12:22 AM

darkxdestiny said:
I was hoping for some survivors, and now it looks like only 2 remain. Why do they have to kill off Hermann as well?

Looks like Dr. Lady is gonna turn Hermann into a monster. She was seen right by the crash. I wouldn't be surprised if he came back.

This episode was good, however I was really hopping Lene and Brad would at least make it out alive. For some reason I was really looking forward to them hooking up or sharing a kiss or hug, o well.

Someone made a comment in the last thread saying they look forward to a love connection between Amanda and Joseph but in all honestly, I hope there isn't one or any love involved in this anime. It should stay exactly like it has been. Toy with us, make us think someone is the main character or about to hook up and then kill them off or do something dramatic to change our perspective in a blink of an eye. None of this "love cures all evil" crap or "a human and a monster can be happy together" crap.

Just my 2 cents.

06-29-08, 6:16 AM

At least the true main character (Joseph) isn't going to be KIA until possibly after the show ends.

06-29-08, 6:28 AM

darkxdestiny said:
At least the true main character (Joseph) isn't going to be KIA until possibly after the show ends.

No, I have a feeling he'll die after a few episodes have passed. Maybe in episode 15-18?

Now Malek is somebody I want dead, he's a nuisance.

06-29-08, 6:40 AM

HannahKri said:
No, I have a feeling he'll die after a few episodes have passed. Maybe in episode 15-18?

Now Malek is somebody I want dead, he's a nuisance.

I don't quite agree to that point. We can't have someone else fighting the true villian. The main hero of the story always have certain relations to the true villian, isn't it. If he's killed, end of story. The world is the Amalgams.

BTW, isn't this conversation isolated to just the 3 of us? What happen to the usual commotion seen in past episode discussions?

06-29-08, 10:23 AM

The least capable person from XAT survived, meh. Looks like next one will be flashback episode. Should clear some things up. As for this episode : 7/10 .

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."

06-29-08, 11:12 AM

A pretty gruesome episode. Lene didn't last long...

06-29-08, 11:48 AM

Hermann is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can this be? How all this crap happen at one point. This looks exactly like resident evil! That bitch Beatrice should be killed but when she is a Demonix she looks like Queen Bee from Darkstalkers (Anyone agreed with this if familiar????). There are actual sex scenes too O_o (looks more than echiness). Since is a anime the fiction is good but in real life this insults many religious beliefs seriously then again I study religion so I know but you guys might not. At least it is more fiction than anything but damn this is a first with religion, mecha, echi to the brine and gore not mention topics like suicide. Welcome to something monstrous of a anime. One last thing...you guys think this may equal to Monster in seriousness?????

06-29-08, 11:50 AM

BY the way I hate it because Hermann and Amanda should have stayed through the whole anime. On top of that I though that Malek's assistance would have been amazing as support considering he attained Demonix mutation.

06-29-08, 4:03 PM

well i did like the epsidoe, 8/10
a lot of things, deaths, some very nice emotions came to pass

kinda sux Herman is dead...kinda wanted him to live (unless he comes back as an amalgam the type of Joseph, meaning the 'sane' ones)

well next episode looks like a little breather and some good background sory on what triggered the whole amalgam stuff

MAL list updates

06-30-08, 12:21 PM

Now that's good.. cleared up the unnecessary characters in the story.. unto the main event i guess.. now the main characters are clearly revealed..

hey, herman as a sane amalgam?! omg.. joseph and him wil just end up fighting each other.. but that's cool..

oooh.. yea.. the least capable person in the team survived :lol:

06-30-08, 4:52 PM

darkside099 said:
BY the way I hate it because Hermann and Amanda should have stayed through the whole anime. On top of that I though that Malek's assistance would have been amazing as support considering he attained Demonix mutation.

Have the same thoughts as you when I saw the video. I too thought they both would survive until that explosion that was caused by some new flying machine in which Mei Feng was in board.

06-30-08, 7:37 PM

HERMAN!!!!!! MY HOTTIEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
GIVE MY HERMANN BACK!!!
DAMNIT!

They better make Herman a sane Amalgam! THEY BETTER! AGH! SO ANGRY!
Modified by magentaanbu, 06-30-08, 7:41 PM

07-04-08, 2:47 AM

it was good! honestly xD
it did disappoint me tho... they all died!?! wtf >< but i hav to admit i did cry =P
one more thing... they kick-ass even on the brink of death!!!!! xD

07-05-08, 11:51 PM

Killing off Herman was a no go. It was kind of disappointing. I can't like the anime if everytime i start liking sumone, he dies a couple of episodes later. This is like....so irritating. Hope he gets a revival. Somehow somewhere.

07-08-08, 7:17 AM

Just a meh episode. It's only a half of series and they already killed almost EVERYONE. When I saw Beatrice's true form I lol'd. It's just those Amalgrams look funny to me X3

07-17-08, 6:06 PM

I really liked this episode. i didn't mind everybody dieing except for Bradley & Lutz who I liked. Well also possibly Herman too but I don't think he is dead for good. Something about Beatrice being near the crash makes me think otherwise... but that may be me just hoping. For all his annoying traits I liked him. Oh well at Amanda lived.
Modified by Firefox265, 07-17-08, 6:16 PM

12-28-08, 9:13 PM
Manga Moderator
It feels like the end of Act I or something. :/

01-04-09, 9:02 PM

Everyone's dead lol, just when I got used to the characters. Brad, Al, and Lene were awesome. At least Amanda's hotness goes on.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices