Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 6, 2011 5:06 AM
Dec 2007
SuperKyou said:
Man I love this show, I actually like the characters. The fan service is just a plus.

I really am hoping for a TomokaxSubaru ending on this but I suspect it will be one of those full circle things where nothing really changes by the end.
Would be dissapointing after the dozen of Tomoka flags Subaru has triggered.

Aug 6, 2011 5:13 AM

Sep 2010
damn hiding under tomoka's sheets, O_O, do want.
great episode again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2011 5:52 AM

Jun 2009
- Pocketing Hina's bear pantsu
- Take it and put it in a basket before taking a bath
- Secretly enter the girls room
- Hide in Tomoka's futon
- Hide in the gym like a boss!
- Secretly peek at them changing

You have come a long way Subaru. I'm very proud of you.
Aug 6, 2011 7:00 AM

Apr 2011
Loli Fanservice FTW!!! XD
Aug 6, 2011 8:03 AM

Feb 2010
So how long until this guy gets arrested?
Aug 6, 2011 8:08 AM

Oct 2010
Paiguy said:
So how long until this guy gets arrested?
Probably when I report him (yeah right sarcasm!) or someone wants to set him up.

I don't think it will happen mainly because his aunt likes Tomoka and Subaru's mother. Normally younger girls are better for older guys so when you are in as a first year in high school, essentially grade schoolers are the best just like back in College, I though the best girls are in private high schools still.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 6, 2011 9:53 AM

Apr 2011
Some good facetime for Saki :) She's rapidly becoming my second favorite of the group, behind Maho-chan. Tomoka's the one who'll wind up with Subaru's pedo-lovin's, tho, mark my words. (Speaking of, I'll actually be disappointed in this show if Subaru DOESN'T end up with one of the girls...)

Maho is adorable as always, especially with that crown of flashlights she had ^_^ Poor thing's afraid of the dark, heehee. Anyone else notice that when they heard the noise and everyone jumped, Maho went straight for Subaru's nuts? Maybe she figured they would protect her from ghosts ;)

Mmm, Hinata-chan wears bear pantsu ^_^ It was cute to see her training so that she's not the only one stinking up the court, after all everyone else has been improving except her. Her only use against the boys' team was to take a flop, after all.

Anyone else amused when characters are found humming the OPs/EDs of their respective series? Like Takenaka in the locker room :) LOL, a secret mission to return the missing pantsu! If Hinata's this oblivious she must be leaving pairs of pantsu everywhere ...

That's a retarded rule that only the starting five can play unless there's an injury. is that a real rule in Japanese basketball!?! At least Takenaka acted as the coach so he could join in too. Also I think this episode proved this show is more about the loli fanservice than the basketball, since the game itself took all of 60 seconds to show.

4/5
Aug 6, 2011 10:14 AM

Jun 2011
This show is becoming more and more creepy by the episode.
Weird lolicon show....
Aug 6, 2011 11:52 AM

Apr 2008
Hope the end scene will be uncensored on the blu-rays xD
This will be the 2nd series I`ll bother to download twice if it gets uncensored :P (1st is Strike Witches).

Aug 6, 2011 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
Des said:
Hope the end scene will be uncensored on the blu-rays xD
This will be the 2nd series I`ll bother to download twice if it gets uncensored :P (1st is Strike Witches).

Yeah that sunflower is a downer, no one watching this show is liking Hinata in an innocent way, so get that plant off her ass, use fog to censor her vagina if it's actually showing.

Aug 6, 2011 12:35 PM

Nov 2008
Tramethy said:
people actually write their names on their underwear? o_O

Hinata has a different mindset than everyone else, look up the term cloudcucoolander.

Aug 6, 2011 12:40 PM
Dec 2007
Blind_Guardian said:

That's a retarded rule that only the starting five can play unless there's an injury. is that a real rule in Japanese basketball!?! At least Takenaka acted as the coach so he could join in too.
I don't think they said it was a regular rule (seeing as Subaru had no idea). I'm pretty sure it was specific of that tournament, just like the fact it was a class-specific team. Don't forget they played as their class team not as the girl's basketball club.

Aug 6, 2011 1:35 PM

Apr 2010
Oh wow.. you have to feel sorry for Subaru. He gets himself into the worst situations imaginable XD

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Aug 6, 2011 1:42 PM

Mar 2008
This is a fact now. SUbaru is a complete lolicon and kinda pervert too ;)
Aug 6, 2011 1:44 PM

Oct 2010
Blind_Guardian said:
Also I think this episode proved this show is more about the loli fanservice than the basketball, since the game itself took all of 60 seconds to show.
Yeah I was like WTF! I am still in disbelief they skipped through the match like that. RAGE! Oh where is the glory of that match of the girls VS the boys?

Oh dear Lord can we have some awesome basketball in this series instead of take 3 or 4 for perverted fan service.

BTW so far the fan service/romance seem to take away lots more time than basketball. Should that like be balanced out? It would be better IMO.

Aug 6, 2011 1:48 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Blind_Guardian said:
Also I think this episode proved this show is more about the loli fanservice than the basketball, since the game itself took all of 60 seconds to show.
Yeah I was like WTF! I am still in disbelief they skipped through the match like that. RAGE! Oh where is the glory of that match of the girls VS the boys?

Oh dear Lord can we have some awesome basketball in this series instead of take 3 or 4 for perverted fan service.

BTW so far the fan service/romance seem to take away lots more time than basketball. Should that like be balanced out? It would be better IMO.

That match was way better than the first as well, you'll have to read the novel to get the match in it's entirety.

Aug 6, 2011 1:52 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:

That match was way better than the first as well, you'll have to read the novel to get the match in it's entirety.
OH WONDERFUL! At least the match is detailed in the LN. Well certainly I shall have to read that part, after this anime is finished. Since I will probably get ahead in the LN anyway.

Hey, how far they can get in the LN at the pace the anime is going and can you spoil with future stuff in my profile?

Aug 6, 2011 2:00 PM

Nov 2008
At this pace volume 4 maximum and for those who are looking for a loli ending in the anime, unless this gets a second season if even that, no, for that to happen it would have to be rushed a lot anyway and the novel is ongoing so start reading to get the ending. Another thing about the rushing, a few scenes were removed such as....

If you wonder why Subaru took so long to reach the girls back in episode 2 and what really happened when he encountered the boys team.

Aug 6, 2011 2:44 PM

Jan 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Subaru is becoming a total perverted freak. My best proof is the following,

"Hi I'm your friendly neighborhood pedobear." Seriously wtf?

I think the character progression of Takenaka was okay in this episode. Nothing special. Overall, decent episode.
Aug 6, 2011 8:37 PM

Sep 2010
As if there's anything wrong with liking little girls.

It's an acquired taste suited for only the most mature of gentlemen.
Aug 6, 2011 8:39 PM

Nov 2009
Cucumbers said:

Indeed. Indeed.
Aug 6, 2011 8:43 PM

Jan 2011
Subaru you are such a lolicon.
Aug 6, 2011 8:50 PM

Aug 2010
Cucumbers said:

May I use this line in the future?
Aug 6, 2011 9:52 PM

Apr 2011
Cucumbers said:

+1 Internet. :)
Aug 7, 2011 3:42 AM
Feb 2011
I wonder how long he'll be able to make up excuses and not be a pervert in the girl's eyes. :') His intentions are pure, but it always ends up making things worse. :D
If he'd just left Hina's panties somewhere or just threw them away, none of this would've had to happen.
Aug 7, 2011 4:02 AM

Oct 2010
Cucumbers said:
Well that's the kind I don't get, here in Quebec there is fuck all wrong with guys his age. They should have made Subaru over 18 if anything.

It's like giving out a message that younger girls are too much trouble for older guys.

You see I only see that if the girl is under 18 and you over 18.

Aug 7, 2011 11:17 AM

May 2011
Love how Natsuhi immediately grabs the panties and ran for it.

I was loling at his serious voice as they went on mission impossible : return Hinata's panties. Haha that was funny.

So I noticed that since Subaru wasn't able to return it, doesn't that mean he still has it lol. He also got owned at the end since he was caught, good fight pervert you tried.

Subaru is evolving.... He is now a complete pervert. Woot!
Aug 7, 2011 11:48 AM

Jul 2010
Haha, operation "Return Panties" in the middle of the night. Subaru was pretty serious about it wasn't he? Wow, to think he would just sneak into Tomoka's futon and she didn't say a word.

What luck to be hiding in a vaulting box and being trapped again when the girls are changing. Shame we didn't see their reaction. =P

Aug 7, 2011 3:35 PM

Nov 2008
good episode.. i wonder what 7 shall bring
Aug 8, 2011 8:33 PM
May 2009
OOOOOO Subaru, you are so dead. lol
Aug 9, 2011 2:53 AM
Jun 2008
Cucumbers said:

You win all the internet.
Aug 13, 2011 2:36 AM

Dec 2008
SilveRR said:

So true XD I hope he doesn't have the panda panties still in his pocket.

I don't really like this turn of events, the girls will loose their trust in him :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2011 3:14 PM
Jan 2010
Fun episode, haha.
Aug 14, 2011 7:39 PM

Feb 2011
Tramethy said:
people actually write their names on their underwear? o_O

Well, by 6th grade, not generally, but younger than that, especially when going to a camp of some kind it's fairly common. (I assume for boys too, but it's more of a parents thing, the parents insist on it so you won't lose your underwear.) Hinata's very childish in many ways so this just adds to the childish aura she has. I really wouldn't put it past her doing it on purpose just to add to her childish charm.
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

DaiTomodachi said:

"Hi I'm your friendly neighborhood pedobear." Seriously wtf?

What's really amusing to me about that is that Tomoka just took it so calmly. She didn't even blush all that much. It's like she's used to Subaru crawling under her futon all the time! Gotta wonder what kind of fantasies she's been having and how often she's having them given that reaction. ( ̄ー ̄)

Cucumbers said:

Not just gentlemen, women can like them too (OK, so it's a lot less common, but still ( ̄へ ̄))

Fabienne said:
SilveRR said:

So true XD I hope he doesn't have the panda panties still in his pocket.

I don't really like this turn of events, the girls will loose their trust in him :(

I think Takanaka took off with them after the pantsu return mission failed, so Subaru is unlikely to have them. And I'm sure he'll get out of it somehow, after all at this point all the girls seem to have a crush on him to various degrees. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

I'm surprised no one mentioned the music. They used part of Holst's The Planets suite when they ran across Hinata's pantsu in the forest. (Pretty sure it was Mars.) And then they used Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra in the preview (most famously known as the opening to 2001: A Space Odyssey). Both really cracked me up, they were so overly serious compared to what was happening on screen and added quite a bit of humor to the scenes. (≧∇≦) (Actually it's somewhat fitting for the preview since Saki's on the moon and the first monolith was discovered there in both the book and the movie, but still way more serious than most people are about okonomiyaki.)
Aug 17, 2011 5:35 AM

Jul 2011
SuperKyou said:
Man I love this show, I actually like the characters. The fan service is just a plus.

I really am hoping for a TomokaxSubaru ending on this but I suspect it will be one of those full circle things where nothing really changes by the end.

+1
Oct 26, 2011 6:31 AM

May 2011
il never get confortable with loli fanservice. idk how im still watching it, i guess i am a little bit into it, but shoot, so many conflicting feelings for this subject @_@. altho the character development with takenaka and hinata was a pretty heartwarming scene ^^
Dec 25, 2011 6:29 PM

Oct 2010
WTF how the hell did he sneak into that futon in a cramp room full of startled awake girls, with the lights on, staring RIGHT at the futons.

This is tactical espionage action that would put Snake to shame.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Apr 19, 2012 11:14 PM

Sep 2011
God bless this man.
Jul 9, 2012 3:24 PM

Jun 2012
thej said:

You are wise my friend.
Aug 20, 2012 7:19 PM

Nov 2011
Why didn't he just yell out to them when they came in? I guess the temptation for naked lolis is pretty high but still!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 23, 2012 9:24 AM

May 2012
Great episode and lol @ that ending was so funny xD Ecchi Coach :p

Let's see what happens next!
Apr 23, 2013 4:17 AM

Mar 2012
lol @ subaru's serious voice
Jun 28, 2013 4:49 PM
Apr 2013
knew there would come a misunderstand pervert mode sooner or later

he is now a total lolicon pervert
Jul 4, 2013 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
Loved this episode.
5/5
Jul 6, 2013 12:54 AM

Jun 2008
This guy's a full on lolicon now...

jeez.
Nov 12, 2013 11:13 AM

Nov 2012
Wow, I loved this episode!
Mar 29, 2014 9:21 AM

Jan 2013
I want more basketball :(
Sep 16, 2014 1:32 AM

Feb 2013
This episode was really funny. When they were trying to return the panties and the girls woke up and he ran! "You betrayer!" LOL Very good episode.
Apr 18, 2015 1:16 PM

Feb 2014
lmao the mission to return pantsu at night was hilarious.

Jan 13, 2017 7:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
How does one mistake a handkerchief for panties lol

That objective to return the panties was hilarious. Couldn't help but think, Subaru technically slept with Tomoka, even if it was for a little while. The things he is put into, and that ending was pure gold. Taking a peak while they change clothes, oh boy.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

91 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

33 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:57 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 9, 2011

43 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 15, 2023 7:34 AM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

45 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Poll: » Ro-Kyu-Bu! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hoppy - Aug 19, 2011

78 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Nov 7, 2023 1:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.