MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bleach Chapter 459 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bleach »» Bleach Chapter 459 Discussion

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Bleach Chapter 459 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

127 69.02%
4 out of 5: Liked it

27 14.67%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 7.61%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 2.72%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 5.98%
Voters: 184

08-03-11, 9:02 AM

Han-yuu said:
Kubo, please explain why we had all those full bringer chapters when all ichigo needed was to get stabbed in the chest by Rukia?

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=25906

Answer was given.

08-03-11, 9:18 AM

The explaination better be good, don't tell me the secret to stopping absorbing shinigami powers is gloves with sparkles.

You know, in the 3rd close-up of Ginjo in the Death & Strawberry 2 black page makes him look like Crocodile from One Piece without the scar across the face. The new zanpakuto looks like an axe-sword fusion.

Overall, okay chapter, back to the beginning blah blah blah, next chapter should be good for Bleach, this chapter only managed to push them up one place in the ranking.
Goodbye, Fullmetal Alchemist

08-03-11, 9:27 AM

Wow! This chapter was so cool! Rukia looks very pretty + she's finally a liutenant! And her glove -thingies look almost the same as Byakuya's... I wonder what Byakuya and Renji look now... 83

08-03-11, 9:29 AM

wow again the formula of stabbing = power

08-03-11, 9:33 AM

YEX said:
I'm in between shocked and confuse.

The shocked part is that RUKIA IS BACK !! ^_^

The confuse part is how does the stabbing had to do with Ichigo getting back his Shinigami power back !?

She stabbed him with the sword both Isshin and Urahara prepared.

My guess is that Isshin poured some of his shinigami powers into that blade and transfered them to Ichigo.

This acted like a fuel to Ichigo's plot engine, and presto we're back at square 1

Also did anybody notice that Rukia with short hair looks like Nozomi from the filler arc?

08-03-11, 9:34 AM

Just when I thought Kubo's trolling couldn't get any worse. Then I read this chapter...

08-03-11, 9:34 AM

pungi said:
RobUsaB said:
YEX said:
I'm in between shocked and confuse.

The shocked part is that RUKIA IS BACK !! ^_^

The confuse part is how does the stabbing had to do with Ichigo getting back his Shinigami power back !?

You guys are all forgetting that Ichigo originally got shinigami powers by...getting stabbed by Rukia's zanpaktou. I imagine the same kind of thing is happening here, though I bet all the preparation that was being teased at us was so Rukia wouldn't lose all her powers again. And maybe some alterations had to be made in order for this method to work a second time.

As I wrote before: Rukia didn't use her own zanpaktou to pierce him, so she will not lose any of her power.

What are you talking about? Of course it was her Zanpaktou that gave him the powers.

08-03-11, 9:38 AM

Best Chapter in a while. I got happy for once reading bleach and it looks like it's going back uphill from here on. The fullbring arc was horrible to me and I noticed bleach's rating went from 8.11 to 8.09 since it started. Although Ichigo getting his powers back because of a stab (Again) is kind of weird because I'm now thinking "Why couldn't she do that before" but now that I think about it again I see that he wasn't able to see Rukia because he lost all his reiatsu but after him getting a fullbring he was able to see her again because he regained his spirtual awarenesswhich also makes Rukia able to stab him again. This chapter made me somewhat like Bleach again!!! :) *I wonder if the captains and lieutenants of soul society look as different as Rukia does*

"There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!"

08-03-11, 9:40 AM

Explicitz said:

What are you talking about? Of course it was her Zanpaktou that gave him the powers.

at the beginning of the series, yes. Not in this chapter though. She used the spirit like zanpakutou that Isshin and Urahara were charging (or whatever) since a couple of chapters ago.

08-03-11, 9:43 AM

I enjoyed the hell out of this chapter and even started celebrating a little bit while I'm here at work lol. But I can see how the Fullbring stuff could be filler, but it also gives a bit more depth (I think anyways) to some other side characters, like Chad and Inoue (mainly about how they trained so they wouldn't be a burden anymore). Anyone think that the Fullbring stuff might come back to him and combine his Fullbring with his Shinigami/Hollow (possibly Hollow, not sure) powers? So fucking happy Rukia is back though. Time to kick some major ass.

Do you think even though he just got his powers back, he can pull out his Bankai?

08-03-11, 9:49 AM

The title of the chapter spoiled that it would be calling back to the first volume of Bleach, where Rukia first gave Ichigo his powers with another chest-stab. Ginjo's betrayal was masterfully done, even though Death Note already did the same device.

Still, nice to see Rukia's return, and it was a nice "coming full circle" moment to celebrate the 10th anniversary. Interesting to see Byakuya finally stopped protecting her an let her become a lieutenant!

I wonder if Yama-jii stopped letting Ikkaku and Renji sit on their thumbs and made them captains already. Everyone's seen Renji's Bankai because he can't fight without it, and Ikkaku's Bankai seems to be a very open secret, to be honest. It's one thing to be all "I wanna die under this man's command!" but eventually you have to take the lead yourself.

I kinda hope that after he beats down Ginjo he gets his Fullbring powers back, and we see some kinda wicked shinigami/fullbring/hollow? hybrid mode. Also, if that was Rukia's zanpakuto that he got stabbed with at the end, would be be able to use her shikai powers? Just a thought ...

4/5

08-03-11, 9:56 AM

So...the point of all the fullbring stuff was just trolling?

08-03-11, 9:57 AM

I was waiting for it, finally Isshin's plan started to work..

08-03-11, 10:05 AM

Hopefully we still have Hichigo sitting around.

08-03-11, 10:17 AM

anybody else noticing how bleach is becoming like pokemon?
you know, how they won't change the f*cking protagonist even when his story should've been done 5 arcs ago............

08-03-11, 10:25 AM

Best freakin chapter man im happy ichigo got his powers back and RUKIA IS A LT. Its like episode 1/ chapter 1 all over again

08-03-11, 10:27 AM

Nice! Why hello, Lieutenant Rukia! It's about time you got that promotion. And welcome back Ichigo. You looked too damn pitiful crying in the rain demanding your power back. Now f*ck them up w/ your new blade!

08-03-11, 10:29 AM

Rukia Kuchiki got a upper-graded.. It is awesome, I hope his brother is proud of her now.
I notice they dressed in the same way
It is a nostalgy for Itchigo, where everything has begun...With the power of Rukia.
I hope Inoue or Hashigen the Vizard will repair his fullbring, I think Itchigo need more power for the rest. Especially if Aizen go out of his jail.
We can see he always has his badge of shinigami.
I wonder how Kisuke created this Zanpakto. Kisuke is a genius more than Mayuri.
And for the moment the fight is balanced by the arriving of the shinigamis

08-03-11, 10:40 AM

Right. Of course it'd be Rukia. At least she looks way more awesome now than she ever did. Ichigo's upgraded zanpakuto looks pretty badass too.

08-03-11, 10:44 AM

RUKIA FINALLY CAME BACK!!! YES!!!
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK!!!

haha! She has short hair too!
And she got promoted to vice captain?? Hm! Cool!!!

Pages (14) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices