Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2011 11:50 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lovely episode once again. If there is one thing to comment on the directing, it is that the drama is perfectly well done. As such with a sad face of Ruka in the spoiler
indeed it was a sad end for Ruka. Ever since Suzuha's farewell to *sniff T_T* Feiris's last episode and this episode. Each scene has had a emotional impact on me.

This series truly does a masterpiece job for directing itself well. This episode makes not exception as seen in the following,

it was a most perfect deep emotional moment that does not say much at first but has a major deep meaning inside of Ruka. I loved the date between Okabe and Ruka. It was nice and heartwarming. Of course Daru never stops with the ecchi in the spoiler
that mag looks nice.
Yumekichi11Aug 2, 2011 12:26 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 2, 2011 11:52 AM

Dec 2007
Crap... Horriblesubs site is down... where are my subs?!?!

Edit No.1: lol... despite the site being down, it was released on TokyoTosho.

Edit No.2: HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I laughed when Okabe said "kyun".
DeadIEndAug 2, 2011 1:28 PM
Aug 2, 2011 11:59 AM

Aug 2010
This episode even had more humor than usual I thought but it was really nice at the end.

Also, I give in, I love Makise now. Trying to help with the date was cute.
prismheartAug 2, 2011 12:07 PM
Aug 2, 2011 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
This episode started with epic with the very first line. This is probably one of my favorites.

One D-mail left...and that is the very first D-mail isn't it, the one that prevented Kurisu's death? I'm amazed and saddened that I didn't see this coming when the reverse D-mail plan started.

edit: Oh, no Shining Finger's D-mail is next! but still, I think I just predicted something awful.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 2, 2011 12:07 PM

Nov 2007
man I just don't see why he had to change this one..... how did the trap becoming a real girl effect the world line? seems each girl has feelings for him in the world line.

had some good laughs this time with the date. Okabe and Makise arguing over inexperience but Daru seemed the most clueless with his H-game walkthroughs lol. still remember Daru is the one that gets to have children hahaha.

I can't see things just getting solved after stopping Shining Finger's D-mail. this should be the hardest one though.... maybe she's not so bad? he has no idea what she changed though. it would suck for him having all these memories of worlds he changed.

I'll miss female Rukako.... but now that he's a guy again uh yeah.... no.
Aug 2, 2011 12:29 PM

Nov 2009
I haven't laughed so much for months xD. But when the drama came - amazing.
I will say it - Okabe and Makise MUST get married NOW!!! She looked like a stalker, lol.
The episode was just fantastic! I can't wait for the next with Moeka.
Aug 2, 2011 12:30 PM

Oct 2010
rarri said:
Streaming it the best in thee end.
RobUsaB said:
edit: Oh, no Shining Finger's D-mail is next! but still, I think I just predicted something awful.
I am afraid shit might hit the fans next episode, well whomever is a fan of Moeka. I shall just orgasmically enjoy Moeka's shit for all the shit in my mind she did to Mayuri.

Once again, Moeka you shit bitch!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 2, 2011 1:23 PM

Oct 2009
Ohhh dam! 6 episodes left and the next is Moeka's D-Mail. This will be the toughest one yet.

This episode did its share of drama so far. Ruka's D-Mail has been reversed.

The last is the possible demise for Makise. OR it could stay this way...

Aug 2, 2011 1:30 PM

Aug 2009
I'm really wondering how he's going to deal with Moeka's d-mail.
And I felt sorry for Rukako. Now he's back being a dude, he was way happier when he was a girl. :/
Aug 2, 2011 1:34 PM
Dec 2009
One of the most hilarious anime episodes I've seen for ages. And still that drama at the end did its job pretty well.
Still going straight to the 10!

"Did he protect her?!
No, he just tripped...
And then a maid helped him up and gave him tissues!"
Aug 2, 2011 2:01 PM

Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
rarri said:
Streaming it the best in thee end.
RobUsaB said:
I am afraid shit might hit the fans next episode, well whomever is a fan of Moeka. I shall just orgasmically enjoy Moeka's shit for all the shit in my mind she did to Mayuri.

Once again, Moeka you shit bitch!

I agree that some serious shit is going to fly slow motion and hit the fan and then explode and then Okabe wil lbe all like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" I've never been so pumped to see the next episode for an anime!! Moeka, you shit bitch, let's see just exactly why you keep killing Mayuri and why you are such a shit bitch!!!!!!111!!1>:(!11ONE!!1!1!!
Aug 2, 2011 2:02 PM

Apr 2011
This was a great episode, heavy on the comedy again but after the Necrosis arc we can use some more lighthearted stuff. I do agree that it seemed pointless to undo Rukako's D-mail, since it still won't get the IBN back. Should've gone straight to Moeka.

I wonder if Okabe's open-minded enough to be in a gay relationship with Ruka? Kinda a mood point since it seems like fem-Ruka's romantic feelings weren't reflected in male-Ruka, turning into respect instead. That or Ruka just isn't willing to admit his crush as a guy.

Next episode is the return of Shining Finger ... we'll see how Okabe manages to handle this one. I wonder if she'll admit love for Okabe as well? This really is turning into a mad scientist harem series, LOL.

5/5
Aug 2, 2011 2:11 PM

Feb 2010
Blind_Guardian said:
This was a great episode, heavy on the comedy again but after the Necrosis arc we can use some more lighthearted stuff. I do agree that it seemed pointless to undo Rukako's D-mail, since it still won't get the IBN back. Should've gone straight to Moeka.

Maybe male-ruka doesnt break the IBN , she said she was cleaning when she broke the IBN , maybe he will be more cautious as a man , or he wont be even cleaning lol.

The diference between this EP and last one , is that feriys accepted to go back to her other life , she was greatfull with okabe for saving her and her father... , but ruka didnt want to go back ,that's kinda sad for her.

okabe could send a d-mail to her to tell her not to break the IBN but... he may be scared of the side-effects , or maybe he didnt realize but...
Aug 2, 2011 2:35 PM

Mar 2011
Wait a minute... Is the next episode about... Moeka?!

Aug 2, 2011 2:42 PM

Jul 2010
kurisu bought a jacket from UNIQLO for okarin. lol.
as a mad scientist, he may not have any outer clothes except lab coat.
he is indeed a man of mad scientist!

i also think that why he had to cancel rukako's d-mail. at least he could have choose it for last one...

this is merely a alternate end. do not watch this especially a last scene...

Finjas said:

yes. Okarin will go to hell. indeed.
Aug 2, 2011 3:05 PM

May 2010
Okabe is such a nice guy. ^_^ but i couldn't help being a little ticked off that he wint on a date with someone else other than Mayuri. >.<

Okarin x Mayuri ftw<3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Aug 2, 2011 3:11 PM
Jul 2011
I want a kurisu episode.
Aug 2, 2011 3:14 PM

Oct 2010
boeffel said:
I want a kurisu episode.

Be careful what you wish for, if he ends up having to undo his very first dmail she'll likely die.
So yea if we get an entire episode devoted to her it will mostly likely signify the end of her life.
Aug 2, 2011 3:18 PM
Oct 2010
boeffel said:
I want a kurisu episode.

We'll probably have one! Just Moeka episode left and way to the ending. Hope Okabe stays with Kurisu.
Aug 2, 2011 3:28 PM

Sep 2008
I kind of wish that the words of not mattering if Ruka was male or female transcended so it would not matter in Mayushi's death.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2011 3:29 PM

Jun 2010
That was kinda sad. Now that I think about it, if they remember the other world lines, does that mean that Moeka will remember everything too? If she does, it may cause big trouble.

Aug 2, 2011 3:45 PM

Jan 2010
I remember when I watched Ep 2, thinking "Daga... Otoko Da!" was the funny as heck, and laughing. This episode's "Daga... Otoko Da." felt like someone punched me in the chest.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Aug 2, 2011 4:08 PM

Jun 2009
Does anyone know the name of the insert song when Ruka is crying/hugging Okarin?

Doesn't this make you hungry?
Aug 2, 2011 4:21 PM

Nov 2008
Dang, I guess it's impossible to skip Feyris and Rukako's D-mail after all if Okarin headed immediately to Moeka's D-mail.

If Okarin didn't undo Feyris' D-mail, her father wouldn't have given the IBN to Suzuha since he sold it for the ransom. And if Okarin didn't undo Rukako's D-mail, the IBN would've been broken because of her.

So its inevitable for them to have sad endings. :(

Archie74 said:
I remember when I watched Ep 2, thinking "Daga... Otoko Da!" was the funny as heck, and laughing. This episode's "Daga... Otoko Da." felt like someone punched me in the chest.
^Same here. >.< If I ever rewatch episode 2, it might not be funny anymore :/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 2, 2011 4:31 PM

Jan 2010
Awwwwww, Ruka is a trap again :(

Next will be probably the most epic dmail reversal episodes. However, here's my hunch

Aug 2, 2011 4:37 PM

Jun 2009
Expected this ep from last one. ^_^ But it was good as well. Ruka being boy again doesn't affect the series since she's the same person. xD

Aug 2, 2011 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
Sad episode, The drama came around perfectly around the end and I love Yuu Kobayashi's voice and tone with Ruka too.
Aug 2, 2011 4:41 PM
May 2010
That face!
That Voice!
Those Tears!

How can any1 escape from Ruka? lol
Aug 2, 2011 4:49 PM
Nov 2009
poor Ruka, back to being a trap again ;(
Aug 2, 2011 4:55 PM

Aug 2008
damn noooooooooooo
ruka is back, but this time it seems (s)he doesnt remember anything unlike feiris

el psy congroo

“The impossible could not have happened, therefore the impossible must be possible in spite of appearances.” 
― Agatha Christie
Aug 2, 2011 5:18 PM

Jan 2010
Kurisu is screwed. She's so dead T_T
Aug 2, 2011 5:40 PM

Oct 2009
d4n13lr0x said:

If Okarin HAS to undo that very first D-Mail, then she's pretty much done for.

Also, is it me or was Okarin wearing a suit that resembles Death Note's Light Yagami's school uniform?

EDIT: Mayuri's ticked off attitude was win. :)

Aug 2, 2011 5:51 PM

Jul 2010
MapoTofu said:
Does anyone know the name of the insert song when Ruka is crying/hugging Okarin?

It's probably a arrangement of "Gate of Steiner". I couldn't find exactly same one though. Here is the original song and arranged song.
kusushiAug 2, 2011 5:56 PM
Aug 2, 2011 5:52 PM

Jul 2011
BOO , i'm guessing that he has to undo first D-mail too , so she's probably dead.

That's not cool , i was rooting for happy end with Kurisu and Okabe. After that first D-mail you can assume that Kurisu after that incident at the beggining never existed as a Lab Member :(
maddestAug 2, 2011 5:56 PM
Aug 2, 2011 5:52 PM

Sep 2009
Very glad to see how the characters aren't meant to be all goody-goody when it comes to giving up their happiness; as the 'shining finger' effect plays a huge role in this matter.

Rukako's change was sad but whether she is/was a dude/lady, she always seemed to have feelings for Okarin.
And I am so jealous of her right now.

The whole 'How to go on a date' thing was funny. Kurisu was really sweet to actually buy him clothes for the date and he did look good in it. Ties are sexy.

Mayuri really looks different in her maid outfit. More mature-ish I must say.
So next is Moeka? Was happy not to see her for a while *rolls eyes*
Aug 2, 2011 5:57 PM

Oct 2007
aww, kurisu seemed kinda jelly that okabe was going on a date with rukako >:)
Aug 2, 2011 6:12 PM

Feb 2011
Okarin: You're just reading from a dating book!
Okarin: So stop shooting everything down,
Okarin: American virgin.
Kurisu: Who's an american virgin??!
Okarin: Who else but you?!
Aug 2, 2011 6:17 PM
Jun 2010
otakuthon49 said:
Also, is it me or was Okarin wearing a suit that resembles Death Note's Light Yagami's school uniform?

I think you are seeing too much in it. It's just a grey suit, and the shirt looks different...
Aug 2, 2011 6:20 PM

May 2009
Mostly a silly, fun episode with the Okarin-Kurisu verbal back-and-forth being the best parts. I was dying when Kurisa put the tie on him and he said he felt like he was chained. Poor Rukako. And poor Okarin...
Aug 2, 2011 6:29 PM
Nov 2010
LOL they're turning this into a harem

So the next one is Moeka, i honestly have no idea how Okabe is going to change this d-mail.
He'll probably ask for Kurisu's advice again, i love how Okabe mostly tells Kurisu about what he is doing (then again, Kurisu is the smartest of the group so its logical he talks to her)

d4n13lr0x said:

Oh no, i don't want her to die she's my fav :(
Aug 2, 2011 6:37 PM

Jun 2008
another great ep;D felt sorry for Rukako, but hey, he can always get some money and make a surgery in the future and become a girl, its not a case of life or death like in the previous ep, which is good.

I really want to see Kurisu x Okarin, but im always thinking that if Mayushii is saved...maybe Kurisu will die again like in the first ep...?
ah, well, lets hope not.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Aug 2, 2011 7:13 PM

Jan 2010
hell if its really moeka's dmail up next then shit about to get real and fly...i could imagine okabe goin up to ask her wat it was but instead just randomly decks her....i would scream win if that happened but prob wont XD
Aug 2, 2011 7:19 PM

Jun 2008
Well, everyone who wishes Kurisu won't die, you really have to consider the gravity of what he's done. He enabled everyone to live their own private fantasies. Now he has to take it all away. But it's not just his friends who suffer for it. He suffers as well, because he remembers everything.

But I have a hunch I know how this is really going to end. I won't say anything in case I'm right on the money, but if I'm right, you have one hell of an ending to look forward to.
Aug 2, 2011 7:49 PM
Aug 2, 2011 7:56 PM

Jul 2010
It was a good episode. looking forward to moeka's d-mail.

EDITED because i think my comment may be spoilers if i turn out to be right.
Aug 2, 2011 7:58 PM
Jul 2008
So what was moeka's D-mail? I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to check..
And yeah, I think we all made the connection "One d-mail left" -> "Oh shit CHRISTINA's gonna die".
Aug 2, 2011 8:02 PM

Oct 2010
luvtospooge said:
EDITED because i think my comment may be spoilers if i turn out to be right.

Speculation != Spoilers, you people need to stop worrying so much about getting something right and people whining bout it.

Nachotee said:
So what was moeka's D-mail? I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to check..
And yeah, I think we all made the connection "One d-mail left" -> "Oh shit CHRISTINA's gonna die".

It's unknown what her dmail was, she SAID it was about changing her phone, but given the fact that she was a lying murdering spy we can hardly believe her. After her dmail the IBN disappeared from the lab. As for Christina fate, this has been apparent since they started backtracking on the divergence, anyone not atleast expecting it is delusional. ;)
hikaricoreAug 2, 2011 8:18 PM
Aug 2, 2011 8:12 PM

Apr 2011
kusushi said:
kurisu bought a jacket from UNIQLO for okarin. lol.
as a mad scientist, he may not have any outer clothes except lab coat.
he is indeed a man of mad scientist!

i also think that why he had to cancel rukako's d-mail. at least he could have choose it for last one...

this is merely a alternate end. do not watch this especially a last scene...

Finjas said:

yes. Okarin will go to hell. indeed.

That's awesome, man, thanks for sharing! It was awesome to see the "What If" for Rukako staying a girl. Sad in a lot of places, but I think it was a pretty happy ending.

Also thanks to darkziosj for the preview link, though I could've guessed next episode was Moeka-centered. We may finally find out who/what FB is.
Blind_GuardianAug 2, 2011 8:16 PM
Aug 2, 2011 8:24 PM

Jun 2011
So Ruka turned into a girl because he had a crush on Okabe when he was guy? That and he was extremely feminine.
And, oh? Kurisu seemed jealous that Okabe was going on date.
Nice episode, though it felt weaker than the previous ones. Somewhat of a comedic break from the serious tone this show has been doing lately.
Aug 2, 2011 8:24 PM

Aug 2010
I liked this ep and the last one but...i want a little of the past action to come back :l (it will i know...just getting anxious)
hikaricore said:
boeffel said:
I want a kurisu episode.

Be careful what you wish for, if he ends up having to undo his very first dmail she'll likely die.
So yea if we get an entire episode devoted to her it will mostly likely signify the end of her life.

I also fear this...
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

804 by MrNobodyFN123 »»
Yesterday, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 3, 2011

280 by Mahmoud636363 »»
Apr 9, 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.