MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ao no Exorcist »» Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion

Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
View Poll Results: Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

115 45.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

59 23.41%
3 out of 5: It was OK

49 19.44%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

18 7.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

11 4.37%
Voters: 252

08-05-11, 1:08 PM

the next episoode is going to be so epic

08-05-11, 1:28 PM

I watched Ep15 & 16.

They deviated from the manga and these events: the sword cracking up and the new character might be from a future chapter so I am dropping the anime.

Damn and I really liked watching it. I hate it when they don't stick to the manga.

08-05-11, 9:25 PM

OHMYGOD, When shiemi hugged rin, my heart stopped.
I was like, Did she really just calm down Rin Okumura?
Heh, I would really like to see the shiemi and amaimon couple...
Is it just me? :'>

08-06-11, 3:41 PM

The sexy voice of Daisuke Ono..
I recognize it anywhere :)

08-06-11, 4:43 PM

So the anime will deviate from the manga from there I guess. I wish they would not deviate from it oh well.

08-06-11, 6:38 PM

This episode was AWESOME! :D It is really getting suspenseful with the whole Demon King of Gehenna or Savior of Assiah...
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

08-06-11, 7:02 PM

I guess we see it with more detail next episode how Amaimon appears and the fight happens, but generally: How come Shura can make a barrier that keeps him away, but they can not do so during the trial? Except if it really was Mephistos doing.

Also, how is that Arthur is both Paladin and Upper First Class? Is Paladin a special rank? I mean, it is obviously special, having only one and being the top rank, but there is a rank between Upper First Class and Paladin. So Paladin is not directly included in the hierachy, otherwise he would first be promoted to Arc Knight and/or keep only the Paladin title.

They never talked about what rank Shiro had, besides Paladin, too.

08-06-11, 9:04 PM

Hito-Shura said:

They deviated from the manga and these events: the sword cracking up and the new character might be from a future chapter so I am dropping the anime.

Damn and I really liked watching it. I hate it when they don't stick to the manga.

MaxCrazy7 said:
So the anime will deviate from the manga from there I guess. I wish they would not deviate from it oh well.

well im glad they do not follow the manga anymore and will have a anime original ending for this just like FMA first anime has done and im sure with this popularity they can make a remake of Blue Exorcist just like what happened with FMA:Brotherhood

so im ready for Blu Exorcist: Brotherhood in the future!!!

08-06-11, 10:00 PM

-1 for this show, I'm absolutely sick of stupid healer bitches running out and putting their lives in danger to save the protag who has gone crazy with power (i.e. Orihime and Ichigo, Sakura and Naruto*). IT IS BULLSHIT. ANY SHOW THAT DOES THIS IS CRAP. How about you write something fucking original for once? Or at least make it RIN'S FREAKING BROTHER who can bring him out of it instead of some stupid girl he has a crush on. Lame.

*I know in this case Naruto actually hurt Sakura, which was amazing to me because hey that is WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE so at least that was a less crap version of this annoying scene.

08-07-11, 5:50 PM

yamakasi said:
-1 for this show, I'm absolutely sick of stupid healer bitches running out and putting their lives in danger to save the protag who has gone crazy with power (i.e. Orihime and Ichigo, Sakura and Naruto*). IT IS BULLSHIT. ANY SHOW THAT DOES THIS IS CRAP. How about you write something fucking original for once? Or at least make it RIN'S FREAKING BROTHER who can bring him out of it instead of some stupid girl he has a crush on. Lame.

*I know in this case Naruto actually hurt Sakura, which was amazing to me because hey that is WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE so at least that was a less crap version of this annoying scene.

I didn't even think - it is always healers!
As if it's the only way the 'nurse' (which they basically are - nurses + soilders) can help out in combat besides treating wounds.

We have a decent scene in Tenjou Tenge, inwhich another healer(type) girl jumps into combat to give her boyfriend a 'power of love' embrase - this doesn't go well; though expected, it still makes a change from the 'calm down hug' being the highly effective cliche we're use to seeing; also, this female isn't a main.

08-07-11, 5:53 PM

Uh I think the hug was silly. Such an overused scene.

Hmmm I get this feeling Mephisto doesn't really care about Amaimon as much as he does about Rin.

08-07-11, 9:59 PM

i swera to god manga fanboys are so obnoxious

08-07-11, 10:13 PM

VannaKatsura said:
OHMYGOD, When shiemi hugged rin, my heart stopped.
I was like, Did she really just calm down Rin Okumura?
Heh, I would really like to see the shiemi and amaimon couple...
Is it just me? :'>
ehh its anime, if people are i the same room with eachother for 5 seconds they get shipped together so your probably not the only one, i mean rina dn eyebrows is getting shiped when theyv not even had a single moment,

08-08-11, 4:19 PM

whats that crow doing !?
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

08-09-11, 10:04 PM

Having not read the manga, I have been enjoying this series. This episode had it's problems, but I felt they were slightly minor overall. I did not like how accepting they were of Rin's identity, but its a 25 episode anime. Unfortunately things are getting rushed. I can accept that, but I know not all viewers can. As far as the cliché of love calming a berserk character, I'm fond of it. Youth fall in (and out) of love quickly. Crushes are always mistaken for love when you're young.

I do want to read the manga now. Everyone, including my boyfriend, keeps comparing the anime to the manga and expressing their disappointment.

08-16-11, 12:58 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
This episode was pretty wild in the sense of a rocket fight start from last episode to follow. After the fight I got totally blown by Shiemi in the following,

OMG
she is the only one who calm Rin down? Only Fujimoto was able to calm Rin down. This only leads to what many wish for in the spoiler
Rin x Shiemi is now impossible to deny.

^They had an INU&KAGOME moment there xD Hmm...found Shiemi much more tolerable this episode..'o'

08-17-11, 3:33 PM

I fuckin' hate when the storyline is this much different between the manga and the anime !

08-19-11, 2:17 PM

I love Kansai-ben. xD Even though this had some filler material, it wasn't bad.
眠れないのは君のせい

08-19-11, 6:32 PM

When reading some comments I am so happy I don't read manga. I can just enjoy this show, even if the storyline or details in the manga differ from the anime. :D

But o well, I enjoyed this episode a lot. The RinxShiemi moment was cute, and I still don't get what Mephisto is up to. Great show so far!

08-20-11, 6:16 PM

CG said:
Argh. The power of love was ridiculous, among other stuff. How much more overused can it get...

I would've really preferredif they stayed true to the manga instead...

i agree. i liked it better that in the manga Shiemi also didn't know how to react perfectly. it helped her seem more like a real person and was not as cheesey. just my opinion though.
~ * my number is 3 * ~ _._ : l 'o' ( ; _-_ : ( T.T &: .~. : P >.<

Pages (9) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices