Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 1, 2011 11:39 PM

Jun 2009
I expect some school-days-triangle-love-drama-style from now on... XDD
Aug 2, 2011 10:52 AM

Apr 2010
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going
Aug 3, 2011 12:39 AM

Mar 2010
So the so called super powerful vampire witch chick is...completely useless and never does anything to defend herself or Taito, (still).
Instead she breaks a mirror and turns into a whore. This is getting retarded..
Aug 3, 2011 11:06 PM

May 2011
What the hell was that at the end? Did Himea totally change or something? Lol
Good to see Taito has got some balls and is willing to die for Himea. <3
The plot thickens.. Haruka ain't a normal girl it seems. This is getting very interesting to me.
Aug 4, 2011 5:55 AM
Jun 2011
ZeroZx said:
What the hell was that at the end? Did Himea totally change or something? Lol
Good to see Taito has got some balls and is willing to die for Himea. <3
The plot thickens.. Haruka ain't a normal girl it seems. This is getting very interesting to me.

-Sigh- This whole personality business is turning into such a mess. In all likelihood, Himea did change again at the very end of the episode. That's another 'personality' in the original works, though this one should've come out a great deal sooner, not after Taito had already confessed his love for her.

Talk about yet another transparent and, what I'm sure will be, yet another tasteless dish of fanservice.

If you find Itsu-Ten's story that interesting, perhaps you should consider checking out the manga or light novel. They're much better than this.
ShinnKamiyraAug 5, 2011 7:00 AM
Aug 13, 2011 12:15 AM

Dec 2010
What the hell just happened at the end? If Saito keeps living after the supposed 6 lives I'm going to rage.

It looks like Baalskra had a bit of an effect on the Himea we knew. Sort of a balance I would say. But since Baalskra is gone, the real Himea is finally unlocked.

Aug 14, 2011 9:01 AM

Apr 2009
Hmm, so many things have already happened and we're just in episode 4. I don't like how they seem to be rushing everything. I just hope they're not inventing more things along the way that isn't part of the source material, not that I'd know which is which because I have yet to read the LN.

Reading the manga after watching this episode wouldn't really help if you want to know more of the story, because at this point in time, parts of episode 4 have already gone beyond chapter 12 of the manga, the latest scanlated chapter as of this posting. Go and read the light novel translations instead.

Anyway, so that was Baalskra? I haven't encountered him in the manga yet, so I didn't know how he looked like. He looks like a male copy of Saitohimea, surprisingly. Don't tell me he's already finished though, because from what I know, Baalskra is treated by the many organizations after Himea like some kind of prime evil. It appears Haruka is some sort of unwitting sleeper agent for some other enemy behind the scenes, sent there to keep an eye on Taito and Himea.
Sep 17, 2012 9:43 PM

Oct 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
...so what's happening in this anime?
Mar 9, 2013 2:24 PM

May 2012
Tentacle rape lol and the first meeting with Bahlskra! I do wonder what actually happened to Haruka, what's up with her seems she'll get a bigger role in all this!

Quite interesting story development, the plot is really getting better each episode!
Jun 6, 2015 8:45 AM
Sep 2014
Can someone explain me what does this show is trying to be?
Harem/ecchi/school comedy, psychological/horror or retarded shounen anime with talk, talk and more talk?
First episode was great and now with every new episode i watch the urge for pulling my eye balls out is stronger. What a waste.
Oct 28, 2016 11:39 AM

Dec 2014
well the female wzard has different personalities of her self...is what I understand so far
Apr 16, 2021 6:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Bahlskra taking control of Himea's body hmm, that's some interesting drama but she obviously chose Taito.
And it seems like Haruka is gonna be important as well, or more like going to fight against Himea because of her controlled brain (probably)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Oosran - Jul 8, 2011

124 by godzalo »»
Aug 3, 2023 6:34 PM

» How many of the A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives light novels were adapted into anime?

Comet - Aug 17, 2015

2 by el_morris »»
Apr 24, 2022 9:28 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 23, 2011

95 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 26, 2021 7:48 AM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 16, 2011

61 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 12:05 PM

Poll: » Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Sep 9, 2011

29 by Ashhk »»
Apr 16, 2021 11:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.