MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Freshman Class 1-A
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Youkai Academy School For Monsters »» Freshman Class 1-A

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
08-03-11, 3:53 PM

"What are you trying to prove?" mused Darius aloud... perhaps the delinquent just wanted to get in a fight and show off how 'awesome' he was to the girls and establish himself as the freshman class's 'top dog'?

08-03-11, 4:41 PM

Akari stood up from her seat and walked towards the little crowd. She'd be a bit uneasy with strangers but she felt like she had to say something.

"If you don't want to fall, then don't sit there in the first place," she said in a soft voice.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

08-03-11, 4:44 PM

Darius looked towards the girl and said "Well, unfortunately I don't think he's smart enough to know that" he smiled at her.

08-03-11, 4:54 PM

"Aaaawww now the other petty girl is mocking me" laughing as he said this.Gripping the window sill TK pull himself on top of the window sill."and to answer your fabulous question, it because life is no fun so sometime i got to make some kinda of...noise you know what I saying.Btw what your name" pointing at the new girl.

08-03-11, 5:09 PM

Akari smiled back to Darius but it lasted for about a second. She stepped back as TK climbed up the window. That's rude, she commented as he pointed at her.

"Akari," she introduced herself.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.

08-03-11, 5:16 PM

"so it Akari huh" Tk then lean against the window again.He then said in a low voice "You guy got to help me get they other people name" nodding to the other people with a smile.

08-03-11, 5:24 PM

Akari crossed her arms and looked away.

"I'd rather escape this mini prison," she frowned.

08-03-11, 5:43 PM

"Mini prison now why would you call it that?" ask TK

08-03-11, 7:26 PM

Akari refused to answer that question and returned to her seat.

08-03-11, 7:45 PM

"Aaaawwww come on Akari" wine Tk in an almost puppy way.Jumping off the window Tk chase after her and put his arm around her shoulder "come on you can tell us" grinning as he said this.

08-03-11, 7:50 PM

Darius opened his mouth and a hose like spray of water blasted out at the back of TK's head, and as quickly as it began it ended before TK turned around...

08-03-11, 8:13 PM

Turning around TK glare at the only two people behind them.Deciding that the boy would be the best choise and less scary person he slowly walk over to them."Hey Darius i want to make a wild gress that you did that." Tk then turn around and Suddendly roundhouse kick Darius outside tthe window.Turning around to face the girl he ask her "Was he the one who did it?"

08-03-11, 8:24 PM

Darius's back smashed the glass as he went soaring out, fortunately they were on the first floor and it was a far fall. But his landing was what was impressive: he landed on his feet and one hand making a claw mark about 10 feet long. His hand resembled a dragon-like claw made of stone. He looked up back at the class, his glasses askew he glared at TK, who was busy with the other girl. Darius focused'n aimed (so as to not hit the girl) and then launched a blast of water out of his mouth that would put a firefighter's hose to shame. The blast was aimed at TK's head and TK was blasted so hard he went through the wall and into the hallway, and he was completely soaked from the blast. Darius then in a single leap was perched on the broken window sill in a crouch and his hands gripping the sill by his feet. Still glaring at TK's motionless form in the hallway floor.

08-03-11, 11:35 PM

Amaranth was just looking around, when she suddenly felt the urge to look back at Darius. At that moment, he attacked TK. She was a bit surprised, because the last time she went to school here, freshmans usually didn't break the rules. This was new for her, but she didn't really mind. It would be more fun this way. She looks how Darius was thrown out of the window and how TK was blasted in the hallway. She truns around and looks at Darius again. "That was quite effective." she says grinning. What will TK do now? she asks herself smiling.

08-04-11, 12:36 AM

*Kazuki looks at them and smiles and stands up and walks to the window at the sky and think out lond*

Kazuki:

Oh no soon bro is coming.
Modified by Obi-Chan, 08-04-11, 12:41 AM

08-04-11, 2:03 AM

Akari was beginning to get a little irritated at the irrational battle taking place.

Childish. she thought.

08-04-11, 5:26 AM

Darius turned his head to the left and to the right, he saw Amaranth looking at him and he winked at her. He then looked Akari and asked her "Are you alright? That dumba** didn't hurt you or anything?"

08-04-11, 5:44 AM

Akari nodded in reply.

08-04-11, 5:48 AM

Darius smiled and said "Good" he turned to look at the still unmoving form of TK and said "D*** I hope I didn't kill him, that would put a bit of a damper on the first day of school".

08-04-11, 7:31 AM

"Don't worry I not out for the count out yet." replied TK. Sitting up TK crack his neck then stood up.Then suddenly he disappear and reappear right next to Darius "Because it wouldn't be fun if anyone die so early.Spinning this time TK pull out one of his pistol and using it like a club smash Darius face with it right outside again."If then was something you ddin't like you could had just ask me to stop it.But no you had to hose me down." shaking his head."Well come on then Darius let make this fun." Tk then pull out his other pistol.

Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices