Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 3, 2011 3:53 PM

Apr 2011
"What are you trying to prove?" mused Darius aloud... perhaps the delinquent just wanted to get in a fight and show off how 'awesome' he was to the girls and establish himself as the freshman class's 'top dog'?
Aug 3, 2011 4:41 PM

Jan 2009
Akari stood up from her seat and walked towards the little crowd. She'd be a bit uneasy with strangers but she felt like she had to say something.

"If you don't want to fall, then don't sit there in the first place," she said in a soft voice.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 3, 2011 4:44 PM

Apr 2011
Darius looked towards the girl and said "Well, unfortunately I don't think he's smart enough to know that" he smiled at her.
Aug 3, 2011 4:54 PM

Feb 2011
"Aaaawww now the other petty girl is mocking me" laughing as he said this.Gripping the window sill TK pull himself on top of the window sill."and to answer your fabulous question, it because life is no fun so sometime i got to make some kinda of...noise you know what I saying.Btw what your name" pointing at the new girl.
Aug 3, 2011 5:09 PM

Jan 2009
Akari smiled back to Darius but it lasted for about a second. She stepped back as TK climbed up the window. That's rude, she commented as he pointed at her.

"Akari," she introduced herself.
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Aug 3, 2011 5:16 PM

Feb 2011
"so it Akari huh" Tk then lean against the window again.He then said in a low voice "You guy got to help me get they other people name" nodding to the other people with a smile.
Aug 3, 2011 5:24 PM

Jan 2009
Akari crossed her arms and looked away.

"I'd rather escape this mini prison," she frowned.
Aug 3, 2011 5:43 PM

Feb 2011
"Mini prison now why would you call it that?" ask TK
Aug 3, 2011 7:26 PM

Jan 2009
Akari refused to answer that question and returned to her seat.
Aug 3, 2011 7:45 PM

Feb 2011
"Aaaawwww come on Akari" wine Tk in an almost puppy way.Jumping off the window Tk chase after her and put his arm around her shoulder "come on you can tell us" grinning as he said this.
Aug 3, 2011 7:50 PM

Apr 2011
Darius opened his mouth and a hose like spray of water blasted out at the back of TK's head, and as quickly as it began it ended before TK turned around...
Aug 3, 2011 8:13 PM

Feb 2011
Turning around TK glare at the only two people behind them.Deciding that the boy would be the best choise and less scary person he slowly walk over to them."Hey Darius i want to make a wild gress that you did that." Tk then turn around and Suddendly roundhouse kick Darius outside tthe window.Turning around to face the girl he ask her "Was he the one who did it?"
Aug 3, 2011 8:24 PM

Apr 2011
Darius's back smashed the glass as he went soaring out, fortunately they were on the first floor and it was a far fall. But his landing was what was impressive: he landed on his feet and one hand making a claw mark about 10 feet long. His hand resembled a dragon-like claw made of stone. He looked up back at the class, his glasses askew he glared at TK, who was busy with the other girl. Darius focused'n aimed (so as to not hit the girl) and then launched a blast of water out of his mouth that would put a firefighter's hose to shame. The blast was aimed at TK's head and TK was blasted so hard he went through the wall and into the hallway, and he was completely soaked from the blast. Darius then in a single leap was perched on the broken window sill in a crouch and his hands gripping the sill by his feet. Still glaring at TK's motionless form in the hallway floor.
Aug 3, 2011 11:35 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth was just looking around, when she suddenly felt the urge to look back at Darius. At that moment, he attacked TK. She was a bit surprised, because the last time she went to school here, freshmans usually didn't break the rules. This was new for her, but she didn't really mind. It would be more fun this way. She looks how Darius was thrown out of the window and how TK was blasted in the hallway. She truns around and looks at Darius again. "That was quite effective." she says grinning. What will TK do now? she asks herself smiling.
Aug 4, 2011 12:36 AM

Jul 2010
*Kazuki looks at them and smiles and stands up and walks to the window at the sky and think out lond*

Kazuki:

Oh no soon bro is coming.
Obi-ChanAug 4, 2011 12:41 AM
Aug 4, 2011 2:03 AM

Jan 2009
Akari was beginning to get a little irritated at the irrational battle taking place.

Childish. she thought.
Aug 4, 2011 5:26 AM

Apr 2011
Darius turned his head to the left and to the right, he saw Amaranth looking at him and he winked at her. He then looked Akari and asked her "Are you alright? That dumba** didn't hurt you or anything?"
Aug 4, 2011 5:44 AM

Jan 2009
Akari nodded in reply.
Aug 4, 2011 5:48 AM

Apr 2011
Darius smiled and said "Good" he turned to look at the still unmoving form of TK and said "D*** I hope I didn't kill him, that would put a bit of a damper on the first day of school".
Aug 4, 2011 7:31 AM

Feb 2011
"Don't worry I not out for the count out yet." replied TK. Sitting up TK crack his neck then stood up.Then suddenly he disappear and reappear right next to Darius "Because it wouldn't be fun if anyone die so early.Spinning this time TK pull out one of his pistol and using it like a club smash Darius face with it right outside again."If then was something you ddin't like you could had just ask me to stop it.But no you had to hose me down." shaking his head."Well come on then Darius let make this fun." Tk then pull out his other pistol.
Aug 4, 2011 12:13 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth decides that it was enough right now. Using your own powers, okay. Using a gun, not done. Neither of them would die today, she already knew that, but there have to be rules and she's the ref. So she moves a bit forward and comes to stand between them. She takes a deep breath and then looks suddenly at both of them, her eyes glowing red. "That's enough." she says in her Shinigami voice. There haven't been much people who could withstand this voice and so far, the only one who had been able to was Death himself. Even the other Shinigami would froze by this voice.
Aug 4, 2011 2:35 PM

Apr 2011
Despite being hit in the head with a gun and sent staggering back, Darius was unhurt. His head was partially being covered by the same stone like material as his hands. And his blue eyes were staring to get a red like tint to them as he advanced on TK, but at the girl's word he stopped in his tracks. And looked at her and winked. He remained motionless as a statue.
Aug 4, 2011 2:50 PM

Feb 2011
TK stop in his track at the voice.Turning around to look at the girl he gave a sigh of boredom "Allright I stop" and put his duel pistol away."Truce?" holding out his hand to Darius.
Aug 4, 2011 7:04 PM

Apr 2011
The stone parts of his body returned to normal flesh, but the red tint in his blue eyes did not fade as he took TK's hand and shook it firmly.
Aug 4, 2011 7:15 PM

Feb 2011
"Alrighty now the we are a term with one another let wait for the teacher".He then lean in close to him "And now you look like a hero to the lady" grin TK
Aug 4, 2011 7:37 PM

Apr 2011
Darius blushed, and shifted his eyes around the room: Everyone was staring at him. He shuffled quickly back to his chair and sat down and became as still as a statue.
Aug 4, 2011 11:35 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth looks at both when they shake each others hands and she sighs. Boys... Different era, still the same. When will they ever learn that fighting unnecessary battles will only cause them disadvantages. She notices how Darius got all shy again and walkes to him. She sits down on his desk and stares for a while at him. "Interesting." she says before she looks at TK from there. A smile appears around her mouth. "I wonder... who would win? In a fair fight." she added, referring to TK's guns.
Aug 5, 2011 5:04 AM

Apr 2011
Darius looks up at her smiles, and whispers "Who do you think?" his hand turns into a claw to demonstrate his opinion...
Aug 5, 2011 6:08 AM

Jan 2009
Akari heaved a sigh as the classroom returned to an orderly state. Seeing as there was no more trouble stirring up, she pulled out a book from her back and started reading.
Aug 5, 2011 6:48 AM

Aug 2009
Amaranth smiles and reaches her hand out to Darius' claw. She pokes it and grins. "My opinion? I think you both have a lot to learn yet. But..." she looks at TK. "He's showy and that could make a disadvantage." She looks at Darius again and smiles.
Aug 5, 2011 10:22 AM

Apr 2011
Darius looked at her smiling but his eyes serious and said "Then what would be my weakness?"
Aug 5, 2011 10:44 AM

Aug 2009
Amaranth leans backwards, against a closed window and looks at him thinking. "You're young." she answered serious. "Your kind looks and waits. You are still a bit impulsive, altough less than most of us. It's normal for young ones, at least, that are my findings." she concludes smiling.
Aug 5, 2011 12:09 PM

Apr 2011
"Impulsive... interesting. Not often found in 'my kind'. Thank you, I'll work on that... and thank you for stopping us earlier, before an accident happened. Those bullets wouldn't of killed me, but they could've ricocheted and hurt someone. Plus I could've done something to I might later regret to TK. Thank you... Amaranth, right?" He continued smiling at her like an idiot.
Aug 5, 2011 12:24 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth grins. "It'll get over when you get older. It mostly does. And no problem, I thought the guns weren't fair. If he didn't get those out, I wouldn't have stopped you guys." she concludes with a small shrug. She nods when he says her name. "You can make it shorter if you want. I had a friend who called me Mara." she says while smiling sad. How many years ago was that again? 500 hundred?
Aug 5, 2011 12:30 PM

Apr 2011
"Mara... nice name" Darius "Where's the sensei or some adult at? You'd thing me samshing the wall with TK's head would've brought someone running, wouldn't you?"
Aug 5, 2011 12:40 PM

Aug 2009
Amarath grins and shakes her head. "And you think they actually care? I would say that teachers enjoy such things the most. But you're right, sensei is late. Maybe did sensei felt like sleeping a whole day and decided not to come." she says grinning. I'm an adult too, if you look at age, at least... She shakes this feeling of. She can never be considered as an adult, because of her appearance.
Aug 5, 2011 12:43 PM

Apr 2011
"Hmph, that's a possibility I guess... or this is all part of a test for the Freshman to see what we're made of, you know?" said Darius conversationally, he never really talked to another monster this much, let alone a girl. It felt... nice.
Aug 5, 2011 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth thinks about it and then laughs. "Well, what do you think, did we pass or fail the test?" she asks curious.
Aug 5, 2011 12:55 PM

Apr 2011
Looking at the samshed window, the TK shaped hole in the wall, and the soaked TK himself, he raised an eyebrow and said simply "Fail"
Aug 5, 2011 1:00 PM

Feb 2011
"I heard that" shouted TK.Standing up Tk walk back over to them "But here a better question.Where are the rest of the student?" Tk had by now lost the childness he had earlyer.
Aug 5, 2011 1:03 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth smiles. If the test was made according to the rules, they sure failed. But if it would be a 'normal' test, they passed. She rushes through her hair and looks at TK who joined them. "Skipping classes." she said serious.
Aug 5, 2011 1:13 PM

Apr 2011
"Or... maybe we're just it? There is no one else coming to our class?" said Darius musing with his arms behind his head then he looked at TK directly as he asked "Done pointing guns at my head today?" he asked in a half joking voice.
Aug 5, 2011 1:35 PM

Feb 2011
"Yea I done for the day.Maybe I start another day soon." TK said jokely.Tk then left the two togther.
Aug 5, 2011 1:36 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth looks around. No, it wouldn't be possible that this is it. There should be more. She looks from TK to Darius and back and wonders how long it'll take for these two guys to fight again. Suddenly, TK leaves again. "He's a restless guy, but doesn't look like a bad one." she says smiling
Aug 5, 2011 1:41 PM

Apr 2011
"Yeah, Dumba**es may be dumba**es but I guess they aren't inherently 'bad' persay..." says Darius as he looks at the clock and says "Crikey, we've been sitting in this room for almost an hour now and there's no Sensei... odd."
Aug 5, 2011 1:45 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth sighs when Darius says they've already been here for an hour. "I do have better things to do." she mumbels to herself.
Aug 5, 2011 1:50 PM

Apr 2011
"Like what?" he asked curiously, he wouldn't mind exploring the grounds a little or just perching on the roof looking at everything...
Aug 5, 2011 1:52 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth looks at him with a weird look in her eyes and then smiles kind. "Nothing you can help me with and nothing you need to see." she answers.
Aug 5, 2011 1:58 PM

Apr 2011
He puts his elbows on his desk and his fists under his chin and smiles mischieviously saying "Oh really? Best invite me to help. Or else I'm going have to be sneaky and follow you... or would rather get help from dumba** over there?"
Aug 5, 2011 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
Amaranth laughs amused. "Well, you can try, but I don't think it'll be possible." she says grinning. "And you know, I'm not the best company at that moment. But..." She looks at him. "If I could choose, you would be my first choice." she says smiling.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Teachers Registrations[Topic Open]

kirzel034 - Aug 15, 2009

2 by Wolftigerking »»
Aug 7, 2013 1:57 PM

» Club Sign Up

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

5 by soulsofhell2 »»
Jul 29, 2013 6:56 PM

Sticky: » Students Registrations[Topic Open]

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

32 by Kitsunea »»
Aug 11, 2012 7:51 PM

» New school jobs

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

2 by khrymson »»
Oct 18, 2011 3:13 AM

» Youkai Academy Roof Top

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

37 by AngelHana »»
Sep 1, 2011 12:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.