Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No. 6
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 29, 2011 3:55 AM
May 2011
Lulexiaa said:
Nezumi kissed another woman.....

*GOES OFF AND KILLS SELF*

AND CAN SAFU JUST GET THE HELL OUT?!!??!!? SHES ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS EVER!!!! I WANT HER OUT OF THE SHOW!!!!!! >:OOOO

Look everyone.. It's a wild fangirl!
Jul 29, 2011 4:04 AM

Sep 2010
Blah blah faggot blah crybaby blah blah anger blah bitch.
Jul 29, 2011 4:46 AM

Dec 2010
*ignores all the anti-yaoi comments above*

I wonder if Sion will get to meet his mother again. :(
And why aren't the higher-ups doing anything about the bee thing? I bet the bees are part of their plan.
Oh and I wonder why they built No.6..
Jul 29, 2011 6:01 AM

Aug 2010
the city is still bothering me to the max so i'm still gonna continue this series =o by episode four im not at all surprised at the BL in this anime so i don't really mind it >_> besides its almost like nabari no ou (NnO is probably milder than this)

aaaaaanyways, i went O_O when shion flipped, i can't believe he just went into mental mode like that o_o; his red eyes dont help either lulz and shion.........is officially the booksmartyes,streetsmartno type (as if its not obvious enough)
his naming sense is just......amazing...........in an awkward kind of way.......
i guess the whole "im attracted to you" line followed by nezumi's flaming of shion's word choice fits very well LOL
Kurosane said:

And why aren't the higher-ups doing anything about the bee thing? I bet the bees are part of their plan.

I was actually under the impression that the bee was a part of the No.6 plan to punish the non-loyal citizens, of course this is only a mere assumption based on the episodes so far (me no read novel :3)
Jul 29, 2011 6:07 AM

Sep 2007
Even if I enjoy all the BL vibes, this anime does need to get more exciting stuff going on! It's still interesting though, to me at least. I can see why a lot of people are disappointed though. Hope we get some crazy mind paradox intense government bustin' shenanigan explosion adventures soon! I wanna see No.6 get crusssshed!

It's reaaally hard to believe this story was originally just a normal book written by a normal children's novelist. Since well...my gaydar is seriously going off like crazy every episode. xD
Jul 29, 2011 6:11 AM

Aug 2010
LOL @ all the people dropping this because of the BL. You guys are so mature. You are no better than the fangirls that are watching this for the BL.
Go watch your animes with boobs defying gravity and lots of lolis (or old women that look like lolis). Yeah, because the fanservice in those is actually plot necessary, unlike the fanservice in No.6 *note the irony*
Jul 29, 2011 6:25 AM

Nov 2008
foreveroblivion said:
Stupid homophobes that don't even know the difference between Shounen-ai and Yaoi. Not gonna even try to explain the difference *sigh*

Anyway, the demography of this anime/manga/novel is shoujo. It has BL undertones and a somewhat relationship but that's about it. BL stories have 98% of time focused heavily on romance, but this series is more about the environment and political corruption, and we focus on Shion's discovery of this. Calling this series a Shounen-ai is like calling Naruto or another Shounen manga a romance manga, just because it has some.

BL is there but it's not the main focus, so haters gonna hate and gtfo.
On a side note, I hope they don't cut that scene on volume 3 of the novel >3<

^ THIS SO MUCH

I greatly enjoy No.6 but after all I also do like Shonen-ai. I guess if BL isn't your cup of tea, No.6 won't be either.

I was glad to see Shion getting aggressive, that sure will help him to survive out there. On the other hand, I wonder if that man was his father... I hope not
And Dogkeeper is really sly; I wonder how Nezumi will react about him "gone soft". At first I thought he'd throw Shion out or distance himself but that doesn't seem to be the case, THANK GOD. That already happened in too many other series orz

And next episode we get Eve, now that's gonna be interesting C:

Jul 29, 2011 6:51 AM

Dec 2009
HiyuuT said:

I was actually under the impression that the bee was a part of the No.6 plan to punish the non-loyal citizens, of course this is only a mere assumption based on the episodes so far (me no read novel :3)

I guess not since Yamase - the guy who worked with Sion - wasn't being disloyal, he was actually preventing Sion to become one. >_>

foreveroblivion said:
On a side note, I hope they don't cut that scene on volume 3 of the novel >3<

YES! But i guess they won't show ;w;
Jul 29, 2011 6:51 AM

Jun 2010
Nezumi shows emotion when it comes to Sion.

Sion got angry for insulting Nezumi.

Besides that, were there any more yaoi feeling ?

Still ep.2 is the best and then ep.1 when it comes to bl. <3

We need moarrr.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2011 8:01 AM
Jul 2011
it’s getting more interesting…!!! I sensed a bit of shounen ai coming on… but it’s still cool..XD.

gay or not who cares? this show rocks!!
Jul 29, 2011 8:10 AM

Aug 2009
Meh, worst episode so far. First 3 episodes were good with great and character development, but this episode felt really slow and nothing really happened. We didn't find out anything new about no.6 and those weird bee things either.
Jul 29, 2011 8:25 AM

Aug 2010
Liinah said:
HiyuuT said:

I guess not since Yamase - the guy who worked with Sion - wasn't being disloyal, he was actually preventing Sion to become one. >_>

yea i completely forgot about that >_>; maybe its contagious (how else would yamase and finally sion get it)
HiyuuTJul 29, 2011 10:09 AM
Jul 29, 2011 8:33 AM

Jan 2011
I'm not sure what to think of this anime anymore, but I love it regardless.
Is there a manga that it's based on?
夜露死苦
http://mochichandiscoversjapan.wordpress.com/
Visit my Japan adventures' blog. =3
Jul 29, 2011 9:14 AM

Jun 2009
sion is really a homo character...getting mad at the pimp for talking bad about his boyfriend

also wth was that guy....was that guy really shooting a gun in the middle of that ghetto marketplace area? nobody even cared or screamed lol

and i have a feeling nezumi is gonna be coming out the closet soon, but he kissed that whore....but remember nezumi is an actor.

but i wanna no more about wth is going on in the city of no.6 i dont really wanna see the feuds and agruments between this married couple nezumi and sion
Jul 29, 2011 9:21 AM

May 2010
Despite the bromance, really liked their characters with their philosophical views of life esp. Nezumi and Sion have contrasting views.

If a whore ask for a charge for her kiss, then return it with a kiss. lol

As soon as the ED played, it was touching.

The preview is so interesting. Can't wait.. :D
Jul 29, 2011 9:24 AM

Jun 2008
So now the boys drop the shows because it has BL? wow, im amazed with such mature people.
I never dropped a show because it had Yuri, or fanservice with big boobs, although i dont like it, but i totally respect it. (and guess what, i also didn't became a lesbian for watching yuri, isnt that amazing?).
This has a plot. The bees, Nº6, and Nezumi´s past which probably will connect all. The relationship of Nezumi x Shion makes part of the plot.

Hell yeah, homophobic people should just drop it, but at least spare the fans of your comments filled with prejudice. Thank you!

As for the ep, all i must say is : i like Safu a LOT. But Sion belongs to Nezumi~~~ ~~OTP
true love doesnt count the situations, time, age, gender or place. it just happens u know.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 29, 2011 9:49 AM

Feb 2011
Well I think we really shouldn't be "harsh" on those who want to drop it now. I mean, they at least had the guts to stick around for four episodes and then dropping it. Its way better than those who dropped it right after the first episode without giving it a chance.

BL just isn't everybody's thing. :)
Jul 29, 2011 9:50 AM
May 2011
LOL! So many guys are dropping this anime. xD
Though I CAN understand why because I wouldn't be interested in any yuri shit.

I marathoned the current episodes last night, and it was pretty awesome. Heh. As of right now, I'm giving this anime a 10/10 rating, though I'm sure it would drop a bit by the end. ):
Am I the only one that thinks Sion and Nezumi belongs together?!
Normally I'd be crazy about the het couplings, but here, I hope Sion doesn't come back to Safu in two years.. TT__TT
Jul 29, 2011 9:51 AM

Apr 2011
This show is so ghey :P Nothing too blatant, but damn the yaoi subtext is everywhere. Uhm, well, OK, the guy offering to take on Nezumi as a man-whore was pretty damn blatant.

Despite the somewhat uncomfortable is-it-or-isn't-it flirting the two engage in, I'm digging the show pretty well. We got to see a lot more Dogkeeper, though we didn't see her do any actual fighting, just sic her dogs on Nezumi. If he would befriend his rats like Shion has, he might be able to use them in swarm tactics similar to what the dogs did here. Not that he seems to need any help, he was badass enough to take down half a dozen trained attack dogs and still make it to the person they were guarding, with nary a scratch. Shion saved the day tho, and good for him, I'd miss Dogcatcher :P

I wonder if the two protagonists are ever just gonna get it over with and fuck, or if it's going to stay like Saki's yuri relationships, just blushing and hand-holding (onscreen at least).

And yes, I loved Shion naming the mice. As someone who names his inanimate objects (pipes and bowls mostly), it entertained me to see Shion naming the little roborats.

4/5
Blind_GuardianJul 29, 2011 9:55 AM
Jul 29, 2011 9:58 AM

Feb 2011
i rly like the dialogue that goes on in the anime, its pretty funny... especially with wut Nezumi says. but bleh, sion can get very annoying with his naivete... >.>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2011 10:28 AM

May 2008
Well..I was a little peeved off that they totally bullshitted the scene in the manga with the whore. They really just..side stepped it and didn't add in the whole speech Nezumi said about Sion being crazy about him =n=

OTHER THAN THAT...oh maaan. Sion getting all worked up and protective of Nezumi like that...;o; It was so cute...and WHY DO THEY GIVE US PREVIEWS LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME. IT ISN'T FAIR. NOW I -NEED- TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE.

This is totally torture..T^T It hurts....

Jul 29, 2011 11:19 AM

May 2009
Thankfully getting better. This episode picked up a few good moments. The change in Nezumi is interesting.. That's a + in his character development. Shion being an airhead still annoys me. I'd be irritated just as Nezumi is with him. Shion may be high on IQ in No.6 but he sucks at adapting. He's slow. I just want someone to give him a huge good dose of what reality REALLY is like. Nezumi should just come out and tell him basic rules or stuff about the outside world.

I thought he had a bug-related attack when he got his fits of fury for Nezumi being "insulted". O.o It was SO weird.
Guess all this just shows how immature Shion actually is.
KundaliniJul 29, 2011 11:40 AM
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 29, 2011 11:20 AM

Mar 2011
this episode wasn't as good as the previous ones. I am still in love with the anime, though, but I'm happy I'm keeping track of the novel, because the anime just does not deliver sometimes.
Jul 29, 2011 11:50 AM
Jul 29, 2011 12:10 PM
Jul 2011
gurololita said:
this episode wasn't as good as the previous ones. I am still in love with the anime, though, but I'm happy I'm keeping track of the novel, because the anime just does not deliver sometimes.
agreed.

as much as i love shion/nezumi, i wanted the plot to move forward a little more--it's already the 4th episode, how are they possibly going to squish in the rest of the novels now? (can i hold on to my faint, fragile hope for a second season?) give us more info on the bees, on the history of no. 6, anything! ah well at least there's the creepy agent guy keeping watch over shion's mom, (shouldn't they have bugged the place instead? i want creepier big brother vibes) and a small hint of ~conspiracies~ to come, with that mysterious photo.

don't much like the flow of this ep, some things seem forced and i wish they'd adapted/cut some scenes differently but OH HEY MOAR DOGKEEPER BEING CUTE AND SNARKY all is forgiven. <3

...except what they did to shion. so far i like shion better in the novels, the anime just... dumbs him down. D: nezumi i like either way, and his /eyes/... (shion is totally justified in obsessing over them lol)

PS: people hating on safu just because she ~gets in the way~ make me ashamed to call myself a fujoshi. seriously: DOWN, girls.

PPS: D: i really really wanted the 'i can't quantify you if i tried!' conversation animated. ;_____; that was my favorite bit.
jjoymJul 29, 2011 11:25 PM
Jul 29, 2011 12:23 PM

Jan 2011
Excellent episode as usual, put all my thoughts here if you feel like checking it out. In short, I love the direction the show is going and I love the clashes between Shion and Nezumi. They seem to represent the "do what I want" atmosphere of the "real world" and the more civilized (albeit constrained) lifestyle in No.6.

Also, I still think the argument about Nezumi/Shion having a romantic relationship is pointless, but if it makes you uncomfortable then just don't watch it, we don't need to hear the same statements repeated every single week. "yaoi vibes" "the gheys" "blahblah" If it's not for you, then just put it aside. And I understand it's your opinion, but it seems like in most places I lurk people are just fishing for arguments without actually justifying their complaints.
Jul 29, 2011 12:23 PM
Jun 2010
well i think , its a only a good friendship that shion want to make with nezumi not love rofl , that is what i think , they both want to find the secret of Number Six and be good friends thats what i think . if the anime was homo it was kind of sad :/
Jul 29, 2011 12:28 PM
Jul 2011
Orulyon said:
So now the boys drop the shows because it has BL? wow, im amazed with such mature people.
I never dropped a show because it had Yuri, or fanservice with big boobs, although i dont like it, but i totally respect it. (and guess what, i also didn't became a lesbian for watching yuri, isnt that amazing?).
This has a plot. The bees, Nº6, and Nezumi´s past which probably will connect all. The relationship of Nezumi x Shion makes part of the plot.

Hell yeah, homophobic people should just drop it, but at least spare the fans of your comments filled with prejudice. Thank you!

As for the ep, all i must say is : i like Safu a LOT. But Sion belongs to Nezumi~~~ ~~OTP
true love doesnt count the situations, time, age, gender or place. it just happens u know.

I really think you know little about guys, in fact most of these people bashing those dropping are probably Yaoi fangirls, now you say you've watched yuri and even fanservice shows, but in the end that was entirely your choice, dropping an anime because it has BL isn't homophobia, it's a clear clash of taste, men really don't like being associated with anything gay, that doesn't mean they are homophobic, lots of guys are fine with gay people they just don't want it to encoach on them, besides any guy who remotely gets spotted watching anything 'gay' would be labelled as such, people (like straight men and closeted homosexuals) often wish to avoid such for their personal image, please try to understand that yaoi and BL often don't appeal to men, and not hit out at them in what can only be described as a ranting yaoi fangirl.

Now onto my opinion :)

I enjoyed the episode, and I certainly am not dropping this anime (even though I'm a straight guy, OMG GASP! this really doesn't help my rant admitting this but hey ho)

However the plot didn't move much, but I did get this little tingle in my chest seeing Sion's mum sobbing from joy (or sadness if you interpret 'Mum, I'm sorry I'm alive' in a different context).

I personally wish for this anime to focus more on the plot, I don't mind the BL moments but if it start dictating the entire plot such as (MY LOVE FOR ___ IS WHATS MAKING ME DO THIS) starts to occur I may end up extremely frustrated, the plot seem's fairly interesting but I am not particularly sure where it is going, I hope we see more of pissed off Sion because quite frankly having a white haired, red eyed man go crazy was kinda badass, shame he's such a meek (is that the correct word?) person, that would be an uke in BL terms right?

Sion is too overly sensitive I believe, whilst as an aspect to any character it can be cute, I really don't know many men who are like that, thus he seems quite feminine, which obviously means this is steering towards a BL ending if it continues like this.

I'll rate it as a 3/5 episode, I did find Nezumi's attitude awesome, with how he dealt with the whore and how he fought off the dogs, I also enjoyed angry Sion and the scene with his mother, but the fact that the plot really didn't advance really knocked down the score for me.

Ok now it's time to wait for lots of Fangirls to claim that I AM HOMOPHOBIC AND ENTIRELY WRONG! (not that I care so fire away!)

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Jul 29, 2011 12:50 PM
Mar 2010
Kundalini said:
Shion being an airhead still annoys me. I'd be irritated just as Nezumi is with him. Shion may be high on IQ in No.6 but he sucks at adapting. He's slow. I just want someone to give him a huge good dose of what reality REALLY is like. Nezumi should just come out and tell him basic rules or stuff about the outside world.

I thought he had a bug-related attack when he got his fits of fury for Nezumi being "insulted". O.o It was SO weird.
Guess all this just shows how immature Shion actually is.

Shion is being a bit annoying, especially with his naivete - rules would be helpful haha.
And that attack was also bizzare, I agree. I'd thought the same thing.

I love how Nezumi handled the dogkeeper, though I really hope it wasn't foreshadowing anything very important
Jul 29, 2011 3:01 PM

Dec 2009
VampyrHeart said:
I'm not sure what to think of this anime anymore, but I love it regardless.
Is there a manga that it's based on?

Yeah, there is. (the manga is quite like the anime)
There are 9 volumes of light novel too. c:
Jul 29, 2011 3:21 PM

Jun 2008
SkyHigh said:

any guy who remotely gets spotted watching anything 'gay' would be labelled as such, people (like straight men and closeted homosexuals) often wish to avoid such for their personal image, please try to understand that yaoi and BL often don't appeal to men, and not hit out at them in what can only be described as a ranting yaoi fangirl.

Reply from the "ranting yaoi fangirl who knows nothing about guys although she grew up surrounded by them and has two guys best friends":
i wasnt trying to hit out someone. but i was complaining, yes, i was.
I did find one or two guys watching yaoi, and it seems they´re not gay, their free minded attitude was a very rare and positive thing to find.
Now my comment was for the guys who said that the anime did not have any plot and it was BL.
So, my question is: if an anime has BL, that means the plot is over?=_= it could have yuri, loli, incest or whatever, that does not invalidate that it has a plot, and in my opinion, a very interesting one.
SkyHigh said:
"men really don't like being associated with anything gay"

I believe you said everything. this makes me sad, because nº6 has a great plot, and i honestly do not think it would harm a guy to watch it even with the BL hints. That´s all. Now like i said before, everyone is free to do whatever they think its better.

Crii said:
Well I think we really shouldn't be "harsh" on those who want to drop it now. I mean, they at least had the guts to stick around for four episodes and then dropping it. Its way better than those who dropped it right after the first episode without giving it a chance.

you´re right;D in fact, people who made an effort and watched till now, do not deserve to be bashed. And those who will watch it till the end might become my idols XD
efforts need to be praised.

yap. BL is really not everybody´s thing. its mostly for yaoi fangirls, loooool.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 29, 2011 3:36 PM
Jul 2011
Orulyon said:
SkyHigh said:

any guy who remotely gets spotted watching anything 'gay' would be labelled as such, people (like straight men and closeted homosexuals) often wish to avoid such for their personal image, please try to understand that yaoi and BL often don't appeal to men, and not hit out at them in what can only be described as a ranting yaoi fangirl.

Reply from the "ranting yaoi fangirl who knows nothing about guys although she grew up surrounded by them and has two guys best friends":
i wasnt trying to hit out someone. but i was complaining, yes, i was.
I did find one or two guys watching yaoi, and it seems they´re not gay, their free minded attitude was a very rare and positive thing to find.
Now my comment was for the guys who said that the anime did not have any plot and it was BL.
So, my question is: if an anime has BL, that means the plot is over?=_= it could have yuri, loli, incest or whatever, that does not invalidate that it has a plot, and in my opinion, a very interesting one.
SkyHigh said:
"men really don't like being associated with anything gay"

I believe you said everything. this makes me sad, because nº6 has a great plot, and i honestly do not think it would harm a guy to watch it even with the BL hints. That´s all. Now like i said before, everyone is free to do whatever they think its better.

Crii said:

you´re right;D in fact, people who made an effort and watched till now, do not deserve to be bashed. And those who will watch it till the end might become my idols XD
efforts need to be praised.

yap. BL is really not everybody´s thing. its mostly for yaoi fangirls, loooool.

Your question, about BL and Plot, I personally believe even if BL is included as long as it does not dominate the plot then I can watch, my point was based on people who comment purposely pointing out the 'immaturity' or 'homophobic' attitudes of people who have dropped this, neither are true, my comment mentioned 'often' a lot in regards to the general thoughts and attitudes of men, especially since men act a lot differently with friends and so forth, so if gay is attached to their personal image it can lead to umm complications?

Basically I just wished to point out that most men won't watch this, besides this may sound bad but lots of Loli's actually look well umm older due to animated form, Incest is another form of straight relationship (though twisted in my opinion) thus become slightly more acceptable.

Now I doubt you watch full blown Yuri series focused on yuri and solely yuri, now some guys may think that the Yaoi/BL will become serious and dominating of screen time, this is something I'd avoid because I wish to watch a plot not some random BL romance anime, which I know this won't turn out to be.

I myself will watch this all the way as long as the BL doesn't become the main plot point or too important in regards to the overall plot (as in a character being Gay becomes a main plot point).

Question did you actually see something wrong with my post, because I was just pointing out the main thoughts of males when it comes to BL?

P.S. Growing up around guys means nothing, they tend to act differently around girls anyways :P, besides even if you grow up around guys you'll never know how they think just like we won't work out what girls think to things :P

.... OMG I just realised technically I'll become your idol.... because you claimed so at the end of this post to any guy who can watch it to the end

Jul 29, 2011 3:55 PM

Jun 2008
SkyHigh said:
so if gay is attached to their personal image it can lead to umm complications?

u know the theory, "when a guy has a female best friend, sometimes he sees her as a guy and not as girl"? its more rare but exists. (this discussion for another time, LOL).

indeed. ill become your fan if you manage to complete this series and have a clear opinion of the plot;D Good luck~~~~

anyway, talking about the next episode: im dying to see Nezumi crossdressing XP

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 29, 2011 4:00 PM

Aug 2010
it was interesting up until...."Im drawn to you" line

smh
Jul 29, 2011 4:08 PM
Jul 2011
Orulyon said:
SkyHigh said:
so if gay is attached to their personal image it can lead to umm complications?

u know the theory, "when a guy has a female best friend, sometimes he sees her as a guy and not as girl"? its more rare but exists. (this discussion for another time, LOL).

indeed. ill become your fan if you manage to complete this series and have a clear opinion of the plot;D Good luck~~~~

anyway, talking about the next episode: im dying to see Nezumi crossdressing XP

This is where I'm scared, if Nezumi turns out to be a believable trap (which lots of animes pull off disturbingly well) then I may end up not caring, god damn traps, but Nezumi aint a trap so I guess I'm safe.

Btw to anyone who has read the light novels, is the plot (besides the BL) actually interesting, right now all I know is bees are killing people through some wierd freaky age manipulation (perhaps, or just rapid growth, or maybe feeding off their hosts sucking energy) w/e it is, does the plot being really engaging or does it end up BL with something reminiscent of a plot as time goes on?

Jul 29, 2011 4:09 PM

Dec 2009
I still wonder what's Nezumi is planning to do dressing up as a girl e_e
Jul 29, 2011 4:14 PM
Jul 2011
Liinah said:

Having a stage name of Eve should be pretty obvious.... Unless Eve is a guys name and I had no idea, he is a stage actor I presume, so it wouldn't be too out of whack if he crossdressed, it happened a lot in the old days or so I was told lol.

Jul 29, 2011 4:14 PM

Oct 2010
so that was some bro loving there?
i don't know where this anime is going at the moment, this is both a good and a bad thing as it keeps interest but is annoying.
Jul 29, 2011 4:18 PM

Jun 2008
SkyHigh said:

Btw to anyone who has read the light novels, is the plot (besides the BL) actually interesting, right now all I know is bees are killing people through some wierd freaky age manipulation (perhaps, or just rapid growth, or maybe feeding off their hosts sucking energy) w/e it is, does the plot being really engaging or does it end up BL with something reminiscent of a plot as time goes on?

i didnt read the novels but i heard the plot will get more interesting and we will have Safu moments too, it seems

Liinah said:

I think he is playing "Eve", his female stage character. It seems he is an actor that plays "as actress".

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jul 29, 2011 4:20 PM

Dec 2009
An actor, i see.. Than i guess it's quite a good job, since the city he's living is a little.. bad (?)
8'D
Jul 29, 2011 4:27 PM
Jul 2011
Orulyon said:
SkyHigh said:

i didnt read the novels but i heard the plot will get more interesting and we will have Safu moments too, it seems

Liinah said:

I think he is playing "Eve", his female stage character. It seems he is an actor that plays "as actress".

Ok about this whole BL thing I hope it doesn't become a main plot point, but I'll survive somehow as long as the plot is good, I really hope it is good, about Safu, I like her but I hear she well..... I don't want to spoil.

Oh and Liinah, about the city he's in, I wouldn't call it bad, well it is but it's more like slums and poor, in this story the city seems to be the 'real world', An actors job in such a city may not be particularly good, nor bad, but logically speaking if everyone is poor, your wages are going to be low too because the people paying to watch you aren't going to have much, unless you are like the pimp from this episode, but if you are like that you're going to be murdered by Sion eventually.

Jul 29, 2011 5:07 PM

Dec 2010
No one tagged this as BL. -_-
Might still watch it for the story though. Just because it has homo homo stuff in it i dont wanna drop a good story.
Mwh.
Jul 29, 2011 5:18 PM

Dec 2009
Guess you're right, but then we probably shouldn't expect much from the actors either. >_>

& i really don't mind the BL on this anime because i actually enjoy it. But i started watching the anime because of the PV, Nezumi all hurt and everything, i thought: "Awn, i'd love to know about this boy's past", because i love those dark animes. So i hope they show a little about him later. ~ <3
LiinahJul 29, 2011 5:24 PM
Jul 29, 2011 5:43 PM

Nov 2010
I'm out, you guys have fun with this
Jul 29, 2011 5:49 PM

Mar 2011
I'm still curious about the Cry that always happens at the main tower.

And yay next week Safu. "Give me your sperm" still can't get over that line
Jul 29, 2011 6:07 PM
Jul 2011
anaaga said:

I think Safu found a place in my heart when she said that 0.o

She just wanted his baby, nothing wrong with that, except for the way she asked him of course, poor Safu who just can't say the right thing :(

Jul 29, 2011 6:23 PM

Mar 2011
SkyHigh said:
anaaga said:

She just wanted his baby, nothing wrong with that, except for the way she asked him of course, poor Safu who just can't say the right thing :(

She's just, um, inexperienced when it comes to that I guess? xD Which means, the geniuses in No. 6 are awkward people. Or oblivious. Or naive. Stuff like that. The negative effect of a "perfect" society
Jul 29, 2011 6:34 PM
Jul 2011
anaaga said:
SkyHigh said:
anaaga said:

She's just, um, inexperienced when it comes to that I guess? xD Which means, the geniuses in No. 6 are awkward people. Or oblivious. Or naive. Stuff like that. The negative effect of a "perfect" society

The genius' are booksmart but know nothing of the world, I guess to her it was just a simple biological action, mating that is :P.

So she just went straight out and asked for his sperm, I must admit she is pretty damn sly.... 8-)

I actually like Safu though, I really have no idea why either, but she is just likeable to me, however I guess to a large majority of the yaoi/bl lovers here she is seen as an enemy and a figure of hate as seen a few pages back, talking about immaturity in regards to dropping the show, people should learn not to bash characters for no reason either.

Jul 29, 2011 7:43 PM

Dec 2007
Shion went yandere and I loved it. I was kinda sad that they left out the "I love you." dialogue which was included in the novel. It would've been funny to see Nezumi's exasperated expression.
TaksunJul 29, 2011 10:14 PM
Jul 29, 2011 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
who cares if it's 'BL'...

it's a good setting/story imo...

I look forward to seeing what happens next. Great episode.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No.6 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 15, 2011

432 by Tacticianrt »»
Mar 25, 10:03 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

166 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 25, 2023 3:44 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 21, 2011

120 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 14, 2011

161 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 17, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » No.6 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jul 7, 2011

241 by SouthRzVa »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.