Asilva- card deliverer

[center]

[/center]
grave_robberMay 3, 2015 2:10 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 25, 2011 8:29 PM

Nov 2010

ok just so we are clear.. here are the rules for the new staff members. i of course expect you to show your face in this thread every now and then and put your two cents in. that way i atleast know that you are aware on whats going on in the club.

oh and if you dont have threads that you are taking care of atleast try to stay active by playing some of our games or something. just so we know you are alive and not just ignoring the club until it is time for you to be doing your job.

and if you cant perform your job for what ever reason let us know ahead of time so that way we can find someone to help you out. i know life can get in the way and it gets difficult to be able to spend the time needed on here.

also if for some reason you decide that you are not willing to do your job anymore message me so i can take you off of our staff list. and possibly find a replacement for you.
Jul 26, 2011 5:26 PM

Nov 2010
ok so im in need of some ideas for the club. if any of you have any feel free to say them :D
Jul 27, 2011 12:31 AM

Sep 2010
Also adding Shoujo-ai anime to the anime relations XD I was looking at the list and i tought: Where's Candy Boy, and Kannazuki??

I can do that, if you want. I guess it isn't much work.
Jul 27, 2011 10:17 AM

Nov 2010
yeah i know i havent gotten around to adding the shoujo ai ones yet. i tried adding them all to the list a couple of days ago and once i clicked saved and went back to the main page everything dissapeared. so i got frustrated and gave up. so i just did the yuri ones first

but if you want to add them to the list go right on ahead. if not they will be on there with in the next day or so. along with some manga
Jul 27, 2011 10:21 AM

Sep 2010
I'll go and add them now XD I have vacation, so i have more time now ^^
Jul 27, 2011 10:22 AM

Nov 2010
ok thanks!
Jul 27, 2011 10:31 AM

Nov 2010
ok yay! now we have a card maker :D

ok so here are some of the things i want to do with cards.

obviously i will want to do cards for everytime we reached a goal. and since i dont really know how fast we will get to 100. so in the mean time we will do a 50+ LE cards once we hit 50 members
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i also want to do monthly themed cards just like i do in BL Addicts! i will have a monthly themed card thread posted at the begining of everymonth

but this is how it is going to work! rules/requirements

1. all themed cards HAVE to be under same thread.
2. all themes do NOT have to be the same
3. you can choose your own theme
4. you can choose however many cards you want to make
5. you can choose how long you want YOUR set of cards to be open for claim
6. there is no limit to the amount of card makers once i hire more
7. once i have multiple card makers you do NOT have to make cards every month if you do not wish
8. cards can NOT be HUGE, keep them reasonable people.
9. let us know HERE in this thread on what theme you had decided to make each month

rules are subject to change as i see fit.

if you have any questions just let me know.
Jul 27, 2011 10:38 AM

Nov 2010
@ Eddsworldtour i will have a list of things for you to put in the newsletter here with in the next day

@gINGEr as for cards just get your theme ready and cards prepaired for the 1st of the month thats when we will start the monthly themed cards, oh and i have a feeling that we will need to have the 50+ le cards ready here soon as well.
Jul 27, 2011 1:12 PM

Dec 2008
Just to make sure, I can pick whatever theme I want for the upcoming month? So these are not going to be themed by anime/manga etc polls like in BL Addicts!?

Also, do the 50+LE's have to have a theme? Or can I just pick some good pix??

Do the sizes of the examples I posted earlier fit the criteria size wise?

I've never worked in a club outside of my own before, so please bear with me if I ask a lot of questions. I just want to be sure of what I'm doing. c=

Meanwhile I will work on the templates minus the pix for the 2 different threads. ^_^
Jul 27, 2011 1:31 PM

Nov 2010
we will have polls but they wont start until the 1st. so we wont need cards for that untill september

as for the theme you can choose whatever theme you want

for the 50+ just choose a good picture

haha thats ok about the questions i dont mind answering them. bc i know at times im not very clear on what i want. so questions are always good. :D
Jul 27, 2011 6:36 PM

Dec 2008
So ... you only want one card for 50+? I only made one so far but of course I can make more.
Check it to see if everything's okay... Final tweaks will be made before they are posted. For one, the font of the name may need to be changed for clarity.

I picked bikini theme for monthly theme cards. The cards are almost done too. Five of them. Do you want Bikini LE written on them? -& What number will I be? (Like what number should I put on them as my number?)
gINGErJul 27, 2011 6:43 PM
Jul 27, 2011 9:10 PM

Nov 2010
for the 50+ LE you can make as many as you want. but im fine with one :D

that theme is fine with me. yeah i would put Bikini LE on them. as for your number what ever your post number was in the official member cards. it just makes it easier for me to keep track of peoples numbers that way
Jul 28, 2011 10:48 AM

Dec 2008
Okay I made 2 150LEs. xD

Bikini theme is done as well. Do you think they are too small though? I can make them bigger with just a little bit of work...

Do you want me to post them now with a Not Yet Open sign, or I should add them to someone else's thread later?
Jul 28, 2011 11:00 AM

Nov 2010
i think the size is fine. i just dont want like HUGE ones. thats all

if you want to open the thread now you can just make sure its closed. call the thread
August LE Cards
Jul 28, 2011 11:03 AM

Dec 2008
oh okay lol (= & I will do that ~ thanks.
Jul 28, 2011 11:09 AM

Nov 2010

NEWSLETTER info

ok here is some info i want to be mentioned in Augusts newsletter

(make sure there are links added to the newsletter)

* Member Cards
* LE Cards
* the different games
* the 3 monthly polls
* if people know of any clubs they have or know of that want to be affiliated with us
* banners
* and that the club is still looking for admins to help out
* birthdays
* gl recommendations

if i think of anything else to add to the list i will let you know.

and do you need a picture for the newsletter or are you going to make one yourself??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if anyone else can think of anything to add just let me know
infactuation21Jul 28, 2011 11:26 AM
Jul 28, 2011 11:21 AM

Dec 2008
@infactuation21 ~ please edit that thread as you see fit - I didn't really know what to write
Jul 29, 2011 9:53 AM

Nov 2010
@ eddsworldtour- hey can you please let me know if you are needing help with a picture or the newsletter?? i have left you messages on your page to tell you about info in here and you have yet to reply in here or in those messages.
Jul 31, 2011 8:47 AM

Dec 2008
I posted the 50 LE's ~ I didn't know how to do the count so I went with intuition & I hope it's okay that I posted them already (= Let me know if I did something wrong so I can either fix it now or in the future.

I have another question too: When we do the monthly cards, do you want me to ask members to post their number from the official cards thread?

Or don't use any numbers?

Or use consecutive numbers like in the 50 LE's?
Jul 31, 2011 11:10 AM

Nov 2010
nope that is fine that you already posted the 50+ LE :D i honestly didnt even know we hit 50+ yet lol last time i checked we were at 48.

um hmm good question about the numbers.. thats hard to say. if we do the official card one it will make people get cards from both. but then again it may limit cards in case they dont want both. but atleast that way they will have all the same numbers on their cards.

ok yeah lets do that. and we will have a thread with everyones official number on it so they can alway go there and get their numbers in case they forgot.

if things dont work out with that then we will change it up to something else. is that ok with you?
Jul 31, 2011 12:28 PM

Nov 2010
@ eddsworldtour- ummmm i still havent heard from you about the newsletter. i wrote one in your place bc i have no clue on if you have even started one. if you have not done so then edit the next post and copy it. and then paste it on EVERYONES profile that is in the club. ok. then we will have to talk about what to do next month. if you do not complete this task i will remove you from admin.
Jul 31, 2011 12:37 PM

Nov 2010

Jul 31, 2011 7:12 PM

Dec 2008
@infactuation21 - yep of course that's fine ^_^ I'll link to that thread in the format part.
& I think it's okay if it limits the LE's cause they should be for people who are active in the club anyway. With the high rate of newcomers this club is gaining, I bet it won't be a problem anyway. (=
Aug 1, 2011 7:58 PM

Nov 2010
mmk now that the first of the month is all done and taken care of we have another month till we have to redo everything.

in BL Addict tradition. we tried to add something new to the club every month whether it was quizes or new games. so i want to do the same for this club.

i think we should start brain storming on what the new thing we should add to this club should be.
Aug 2, 2011 8:46 AM

Dec 2008
I'm not too good at this kind of thing, but I will try to think about it & see if I can contribute some kind of idea.
Aug 2, 2011 10:48 AM

Nov 2010
yeah me neither. lol and i got to try to think of things that i havent already done for BL Addicts. we have a few of the same members so i dont want them to get bored of all the same stuff. but.. if i cant come up with anything. atleast i can just steal some more stuff from there.. lol
Aug 2, 2011 3:11 PM

Apr 2009
Um, I made a topic for introductions. They seem to have that in a lot of clubs~ oo
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 2, 2011 4:09 PM

Nov 2010
mmk :D thanks
Aug 3, 2011 11:21 AM

Dec 2008
infactuation21 said:
yeah me neither. lol and i got to try to think of things that i havent already done for BL Addicts. we have a few of the same members so i dont want them to get bored of all the same stuff. but.. if i cant come up with anything. atleast i can just steal some more stuff from there.. lol
lol ~ I haven't come up with anything, but I'm still trying. Been really really busy. I'm thinking along the lines of new contests. But I'm trying to come up with one that's completely original to MAL.

Btw~ I keep forgetting to mention this, but I am going on vacation on the 18th of this month thru the 28. ( I won't be on my desktop to make cards! I will have my laptop, but I have to take finals for uni that week also around enjoying the beach!) I will make my next themed cards very soon, & should be back in time to post them. It's possible that I will be pretty exhausted & busy those days after I get back, so it might be a good idea if I can post the threads & cards before I leave. That way someone could open them on time. (I hate being late xD) I'm going to get the 100+ cards & the new monthly theme ones ready before I leave too (at least their templates). It would just make things easier if I could post these early where they will be OR post them in this thread so someone else could post them for me on the right date. I know we have another card maker now, so let me know which cards I specifically need to make, which ones I can make, & what I can do to work around my vacay. (=
Aug 3, 2011 11:50 AM

Nov 2010
its ok you can post them when ever you want. if you want to post them early thats fine. or when you get back. if you dont get around to making cards thats ok too. we have another card maker as well. that will be joining in on some cards.

Cards that need to be made by next month:
*100 + LE cards
* LE theme cards for sept
* poll result cards

i havent decided if im going to make cards for this club like i do for BL Addicts. if i do i might do a theme LE every now and then. but i havent decided. but since we have two card makers we need to figure out what you guys want to do. if you both want to do all the cards or if one wants to be in charge of LE cards and the other poll result cards?

but thanks tho for letting me know you will be gone. :D
Aug 4, 2011 4:37 AM

Sep 2010
Oh same here.
I'm gone from 21 until 28 or 29 august.
Going on holiday to Germany ^^

Just saying it *though i'm only an affiliater*
Aug 4, 2011 7:46 AM

Dec 2008
Okay I can definitely do the monthly theme & the 100+LE this time around since I can post them early. I might have trouble getting the poll cards done though.

Question: When do the polls close & when do the cards have to posted for them? Is there any time between this? We don't have any clear winners in 2 of the polls....

@Lotus97 ~ do you think you can handle the poll cards just for this month? I promise I'll help next month. I'm so glad you joined the team btw. It takes a lot of pressure off of me. c=

@Digitjuh ~ yay for vacation week! xD
Aug 4, 2011 11:04 AM

Nov 2010
ok the polls will close the last week of the month so that way the card makers have like a week to make the cards. and they just need to be posted by the first like everything else.

@digitjuh ok thanks for letting me know :D have a good vacation
Aug 4, 2011 4:51 PM

Apr 2009
Digitjuh said:
Going on holiday to Germany ^^

*o* Lucky~

Have fun, everyone^^

Um, my school starts on 22nd, so there's a possibility that I won't be online as much. Pretty sure I'll still be able to find enough time though.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 4, 2011 5:03 PM

Nov 2010
ok thats fine. as long as you are still able to do your stuff. :D but if for some reason you are unable to do things for what ever reason just let me know ^.^ i know real life is more important than stuff on here :D and thats to everyone by the way
Aug 5, 2011 2:10 AM

Jul 2011
Hey guys, I'm one of the new admin, sorry i didn't show my self earlier when i applied...i was doing some yuri/yaoi cards for another club. :D
(check it out if you want)
Aug 5, 2011 2:13 AM

Jul 2011
Also do you have a banner?
Aug 5, 2011 4:35 AM

Apr 2009
MoonxArtemis said:
Hey guys, I'm one of the new admin, sorry i didn't show my self earlier when i applied...i was doing some yuri/yaoi cards for another club. :D
(check it out if you want)

They're great :D
#5 almost made me join that club xD
deadoptimist said:
Aug 5, 2011 10:20 AM

Dec 2008
infactuation21 said:
ok the polls will close the last week of the month so that way the card makers have like a week to make the cards. and they just need to be posted by the first like everything else.
Ok great!
GracefulDownfall said:
Have fun, everyone^^
thanks c=
MoonxArtemis said:
Welcome xD I like your card-making style! & don't worry ~ the more you do it the easier & less time-consuming it will get. =D I don't know if you were planning to or not, but I'm going to be really busy this month, so is there any way you can do some cards for the polls this time around? I don't think I'll be able to do any of them. but I will definitely help next month. Lotus97 might be helping this time too. ^w^ I can definitely help with the 100+LEs & add my theme to the next months cards. Oh & there is a banner here.
gINGErAug 5, 2011 10:24 AM
Aug 5, 2011 11:40 AM

Nov 2010
@MoonxArtemis- we do have one.. but we could definitely use more..

so im done looking for cards makers.. lol i think the 3 of you will definitely be enough. and since you all are working on all the sets of cards. for the most part. except for when gets in the way. i dont feel that we need to worry about any more card makers since this isnt really a card club

@lotus97 & MoonxArtemis- gINGEr will be posting up a 100+ member thread here soon with cards. but the thread wont open untill we reach 100 member of course. so if you guys want to start think of ideas for cards for that go right on ahead. and you can just post them up anytime after the thread gets made. or when we reach 100 members ill let you know closer to that time when im going to open it.

as for any other cards.. you wont have to worry about anything else untill closer to the begining of the month. which i will keep you guys updated on that later as well
Aug 5, 2011 12:14 PM

Jul 2011
GracefulDownfall said:

#5 almost made me join that club xD

Thanks, i am most proud of that one actually! since it was only a drawing at first by someone else though.. lol :D

gINGEr said:
[Welcome xD I like your card-making style! & don't worry ~ the more you do it the easier & less time-consuming it will get. =D I don't know if you were planning to or not, but I'm going to be really busy this month, so is there any way you can do some cards for the polls this time around? I don't think I'll be able to do any of them. but I will definitely help next month. Lotus97 might be helping this time too. ^w^ I can definitely help with the 100+LEs & add my theme to the next months cards. Oh & there is a banner here.

I will gladly help out with the poll cards, I just need to know how this club works n stuff :D

infactuation21 said:
@MoonxArtemis- we do have one.. but we could definitely use more..

so im done looking for cards makers.. lol i think the 3 of you will definitely be enough. and since you all are working on all the sets of cards. for the most part. except for when gets in the way. i dont feel that we need to worry about any more card makers since this isnt really a card club

@lotus97 & MoonxArtemis- gINGEr will be posting up a 100+ member thread here soon with cards. but the thread wont open untill we reach 100 member of course. so if you guys want to start think of ideas for cards for that go right on ahead. and you can just post them up anytime after the thread gets made. or when we reach 100 members ill let you know closer to that time when im going to open it.

as for any other cards.. you wont have to worry about anything else untill closer to the begining of the month. which i will keep you guys updated on that later as well

Sure thing!! no probs, :).
Guys just let me know like a week before the thread opens to the members, i can take from 6 hrs to a whole week depending on what else i'm doing ;). But i love doing this so its kewl!
Aug 5, 2011 12:34 PM

Nov 2010
Poll cards- you will know 1 week before they need to be posted. bc i will be closing the the polls then and i will post the results of the polls in here. so that way all the card makers know what kind of cards they need to make

100+ cards- im not sure when we will hit 100+ may be soon. may not be. i havent been doing any mass invites as of lately. bc i have been busy so i may get around to that later this weekend. but id say when you see the member count to around 90 start making your cards. bc it will be open soon. but i dont have to open the thread untill i know who all will be making them. and how close they are to being ready to post.

theme cards- we can do it one of two ways.. (this is to all of you card makers)
1. everyone does the same theme
2. everyone is free to choose whatever theme they want to make for that month

i will leave that up to you guys. if you choose the first one then we should start talking about what theme that you guys can agree on to make for next month. since everyone seems to be really busy this month with vacations/school and what not.
Aug 5, 2011 1:28 PM

Jul 2011
ah, I understand now. awesome. and when you say theme, can you give me an example?
Aug 5, 2011 7:44 PM

Nov 2010
like ya know LE Cards. such as how we have the bikini theme for this month
Aug 5, 2011 8:34 PM

Dec 2008
@MoonxArtemis ~ that's great - thanks - sry I can't help with them & you just got here

@ the other cardmakers ~ so what would you guys like to do when it comes to themes? On one hand it's fun to all pick different themes & easier to find pix when you're the only one looking for that specific theme. But on the other hand, things look more uniform if we all do the same theme & you may have trouble deciding on which theme you will make.

so which way do you guys want to go? I'll be fine with whatever you decide, although I guess I'm leaning on the pick your own theme. but really it's fine with me however it turns out. Thoughts? c=
Aug 6, 2011 12:17 AM

Jul 2011
@infactuation Ok i understand :).
@ginger its all cool ;)
and yes i agree with you, doing the same theme its more organized and helpful to deciding.
Aug 6, 2011 6:10 PM

Dec 2008
I like picking my own theme, but I think you're right. It will prob be easier all around to do it the other way. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Lotus97 wants to do too.
Aug 7, 2011 1:05 PM

Apr 2011
Hi guys, I just found out I was added to the staff. Sorry I didn't check in sooner, I had actually forgotten I had applied for staff here. I definitely want to participate in an upcoming LE. I'll go through these comments and check back in here in a few hours.

I read through the comments. I guess I'll just do whichever one you need done first, but I'll need a few days, I'm kind of slow making cards and I'm also making cards in other clubs. I would like to know the timetable on everything so I can figure out how I will pace myself.
Lotus97Aug 7, 2011 1:10 PM
Aug 7, 2011 9:16 PM

Nov 2010
@ Lotus97- lol its ok. i thought i messaged you about you joining the staff. but maybe i forgot to been real busy so it might have slipped my mind. sorry

as for the time table for cards here is what i can give you for this month

*we just hit 80+ members and we seem to be growing at a decent pace. so if you want to start making 100+ LE cards go right on ahead. if not i would wait till we hit 90 members. gINGEr will be posting the 100+ thread here soon so you can just add your cards in there at any time after that. and we will open after we get 100 members

*Poll result cards- like i said earlier i will close the polls on Aug 25th. that is one week before the cards need to be posted for the 1st of the month. but most of the time the polls are pretty much dead by then so you should already have an idea on what is wining before that if you need more time.

* LE theme cards- you have the rest of the month to make your cards. once you guys decide on how you guys are going to choose your themes.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count To 5000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Apr 6, 2015

2614 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:53 PM

» [Game] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Apr 4, 2015

1011 by fausifahrial »»
Feb 25, 2023 10:17 AM

» [Game] Rate the Yuri Pictures Above You ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crowlage - Aug 30, 2014

171 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:45 PM

» [Game] Got Yuri? ( 1 2 )

infactuation21 - Jul 27, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:39 PM

» [Game] Chain Reaction ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Apr 4, 2015

381 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.