Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2011 5:47 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 24, 2011 9:34 PM
Jul 2011
I know right! lots of stuff happening right now. Also what is with the coffin in Zero's heart!!
Jul 25, 2011 3:06 AM

Mar 2011
Bella-desu said:
I know right! lots of stuff happening right now. Also what is with the coffin in Zero's heart!!

Maybe it's Ichiru. I think Yuki sees Ichiru inside Zero. Also, Ichiru was the one who guards Rido's coffin right?

I am getting confused. It's too fast-paced now with little explanation.

So a vampire is giving out free blood tablets (I lol-ed at that. Looks as if they're giving out free cracks to addicts). I think Sara's behind that. I wonder what's special about the new blood tablet. Hmm...Made with human blood maybe?

And Kaname wants to kill all the purebloods? But if he wants to kill all the purebloods, then he has to kill himself too right? Since he's also a pureblood. Oh god, do not want T___T
Jul 25, 2011 5:09 AM

Sep 2010
I was really hoping that Zero and Yuuki would somehow reconnect more than they did. I also wonder who's coffin remains inside Zero's heart. I kinda figured that Kaname wanted to kill all the purebloods, but what is up with the hand out of blood tablets? Kaname needs his butt kicked for lying to Yuuki about starting over! He is more bent on killing, so let the butt kicking beginning!!
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Jul 25, 2011 5:10 AM

Aug 2009
The thing that Yuuki saw inside Zero's heart was Yuuki(before turning to a vampire), that's what it looked like to me.

Jul 25, 2011 10:48 AM

Dec 2010
Yes, Yuuki did see a younger, pre-vampire version of herself and Ichiru, but from what I gleaned from the chapter Yuuki is watching over the coffin which contains what she says is what Zero fears most, and Ichiru reminds vamp Yuuki that the former Yuuki is only a lingering memory, revealing some interesting information about Zero. I can only guess what is inside at this point, but did anyone notice that the coffin is wrapped in thorns, kind of similar to those the bloody rose emitted in the last arc during that fight? My guess (considering Yuuki is already a vampire and he feared that greatly) is that it's either the new Yuuki and he's afraid to admit he still loves her, him as Level E or as he was at the last arc, when he was clearly no longer human but almost monstrous like the vampires he hunts, or maybe Shizuka or Rido? (I can't think of any others at this point xD)

As a Zeki fan this chapter was near gold. Only near, because as RedQueenification said I was hoping for their relations to improve a bit more, but I'll take what I can get :D Plus it seems like Yuuki is recognizing her feelings for Zero more and more (I won't hide the fact that makes me happy xD) and I can only hope that this continues. I'm interested to see what Hanabusa does now too.

About the tablets-- I heard it speculated on other sites that the tablets are so desired because they use Sara's blood and that once consumed she'll have some sort of power over the vampires greater than she does as a pureblood, but I can only be certain she has some sort of scheme in mind.

Plus Chairman vs. Kaname fight? And the Chairman saying he's not giving Yuuki back? And Kaname's reaction? I'm so glad this series is finally going somewhere again! :D
Jul 25, 2011 10:57 AM

Jun 2009
I kinda skipped a few chapter.....(I know -_-)
But I don't think Kaname is all that bad (I'm not a Kanamae fanatic either.) I seriously think he has a very good reason for doing what he is doing. And I think it's connected with the new blood tables that are going around. Well that's my opinion.

Was that Ichiru behind Yuuki(when she drank Zero's blood I mean...) I was a bit disappointed at the fact that nothing happened between Yuuki and Zero....-.-
Jul 25, 2011 11:37 AM

Apr 2011
Ok, Is it just me or is this manga hard to read... I don't know if their thinking or actually talking to each other. The speech bubbles and the thought bubbles look nearly identical. (I know that most of the thoughts don't have the bubbles, but there are ones with bubbles, and its all to confusing for me)

I learn more from reading these responses than actually reading the chapter.

anyways, a great chapter for zeki fans!

&

Bit of a heartbreaker for Kaname fans lol.

I hope kaien doesn't die or something like that :(
RahuiJul 25, 2011 11:45 AM
Jul 25, 2011 12:13 PM
Jul 2011
Being a Kaname (x Yuuki) fan, I didn't like this chapter as much as the Zero (x Yuuki) people. I liked going into Zero's head, thought, and tbh, not really sure what could be in the coffin. I like the idea that it's vampire Yuuki, him still loving her, or him in his Level E form. I don't understand exactly why Yuuki felt she had to bite Zero. Was it...just to clear her head, so she could move forward? I'm not sure. Help :3.

Kaname- AH. Well yes, he's killing all the purebloods...for Yuuki? I DON'T KNOW what to think with him sometimes, but I love him, he's my favorite. So I'm pretty freaked, and pretty dismayed at how he seems to be letting Kaein keep her away. I wonder what... is going through his head. *.*
Jul 25, 2011 12:13 PM

May 2010
wow..! so much stuff is going on!

and Zero and Yuuki!!! >.<
<3

Kaname..?! :O

im glad things are moving faster tho.
ahhh...!
i need next chappy!
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 25, 2011 2:42 PM

Mar 2011
SpiritedSarah said:
Yes, Yuuki did see a younger, pre-vampire version of herself and Ichiru, but from what I gleaned from the chapter Yuuki is watching over the coffin which contains what she says is what Zero fears most, and Ichiru reminds vamp Yuuki that the former Yuuki is only a lingering memory, revealing some interesting information about Zero. I can only guess what is inside at this point, but did anyone notice that the coffin is wrapped in thorns, kind of similar to those the bloody rose emitted in the last arc during that fight? My guess (considering Yuuki is already a vampire and he feared that greatly) is that it's either the new Yuuki and he's afraid to admit he still loves her, him as Level E or as he was at the last arc, when he was clearly no longer human but almost monstrous like the vampires he hunts, or maybe Shizuka or Rido? (I can't think of any others at this point xD)

As a Zeki fan this chapter was near gold. Only near, because as RedQueenification said I was hoping for their relations to improve a bit more, but I'll take what I can get :D Plus it seems like Yuuki is recognizing her feelings for Zero more and more (I won't hide the fact that makes me happy xD) and I can only hope that this continues. I'm interested to see what Hanabusa does now too.

About the tablets-- I heard it speculated on other sites that the tablets are so desired because they use Sara's blood and that once consumed she'll have some sort of power over the vampires greater than she does as a pureblood, but I can only be certain she has some sort of scheme in mind.

Plus Chairman vs. Kaname fight? And the Chairman saying he's not giving Yuuki back? And Kaname's reaction? I'm so glad this series is finally going somewhere again! :D

Oh this makes sense, the tablet and all that. Sara is so evil. The only reason why I think she's possibly doing that is because either she wants to be the queen or she's just mad at Kaname because he chose Yuuki instead of her. Kind of illogical, but with purebloods anything is possible xD
Jul 25, 2011 3:04 PM
Jun 2011
As a Kaname x Yuki fan I also didn´t liked the idea of Yuki drinking from zero but well ... It´s interesting XD About the coffin i was a little bit lost also ¿Someone can help me? it was Zero´s or Ichiru memory ? It´s kind of confusing ...

The tablets i guess we all are agree that sara-sama is behind all this ! ¬¬ But ihave to admit that she´s a great evil pureblood girl XD LOL

Also against everyone opinion I´ll keep thinking Kaname is doing all this for yuki , I mean why would he left her just after they were getting more closer =/ Kaname I support you ! XD And a Chairman vs Kaname fight Sure as hell next chapter will be blowing mind !!!! <3333333333333333333

lol
Jul 25, 2011 8:22 PM
Jul 2011
I like this supporting Kaname very much. *Joins you*
Jul 26, 2011 7:29 AM

Apr 2010
great chapter love zeroooooooooooo for ever i like his meomrable moments with yuki and kaname keep going to be evil yaaaaaaaaaay zero will win^^
Jul 26, 2011 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
Ok, so Kaname is going mad. After all this bullshit that they will be together, he loves Yuuki etc. what the hell is he doing now?! "I'm really thankful for you to snatch Yuuki from my side"?! Please... Gosh, I think I'm slowly becoming a Zeki fan...
And - poor Yuuki XD She lost to Sara XD
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Jul 26, 2011 9:23 AM

Feb 2011
I guessed that Kaname might intend to kill all the purebloods right after we were shown his distant past and then his disappearance. Those 2 things were obviously linked. He simply continues to defend humans from purebloods who can change them into vampires, only in a much more cruel way. At least I see it this way. But I don't really get what Yuuki has anything to do with that. What does it mean that he wants to protect her? She's a pureblood, so if Kaname wants to be consistent, he must kill her too in the end! The manga is getting more and more confusing :/

I hated the first part of the chapter:
1) I'm against Zero x Yuuki.
2) I hate Sara so seeing her getting more support is really worrying.
Jul 26, 2011 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
Kaien vs. Kaname :o ? I wonder where this is going ...
Jul 26, 2011 5:57 PM
Jul 2011
Quick question: Didnt Kaname admit that he was glad that Yuki was not with him because she would get in his way? Does that mean he would kill Yuki too considering he said he would kill all purebloods?
New to this...
Jul 26, 2011 6:02 PM

Jun 2010
SpiritedSarah said:
As a Zeki fan this chapter was near gold. Only near, because as RedQueenification said I was hoping for their relations to improve a bit more, but I'll take what I can get :D Plus it seems like Yuuki is recognizing her feelings for Zero more and more (I won't hide the fact that makes me happy xD) and I can only hope that this continues.

totally agree! XD
i peed my pants a little seeing that Yuuki drank his blood and then touched him again when she told him the she was counting on him :DDDDDDDDDD
twice in one chapter!?
*prays for more Zeki*

and pshh. Kaname just pisses me off. he's been such a manipulative jerk since the beginning, and when he told the chairman he was thankful for taking Yuuki off of his hands..i was like WHAT!? so you really never cared, she was just a part of the "game."

ZEKI FTW!
Jul 26, 2011 6:07 PM

Jun 2010
Dpitty said:
Quick question: Didnt Kaname admit that he was glad that Yuki was not with him because she would get in his way? Does that mean he would kill Yuki too considering he said he would kill all purebloods?

Yeah, he did :)
I've been confused at points while reading the chapters lately, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kaname tried to kill Yuuki. It seems like he is just using her as another game piece and that he doesn't (or never did in the first place) care about her.
Jul 27, 2011 12:03 AM

Nov 2010
Yeah it's confusing about Kaname.

But I really love this chapter, I had been waiting a lot!! Zeki <3 <3 . I hope there will be more scene about they <3
Jul 27, 2011 1:18 AM

Oct 2008
i am feeling like with every chapter VK is getting worse and worse -_-
Jul 27, 2011 10:48 PM
May 2009
I feel like Yuuki's going to have to battle with Kaname. Yuuki would probably die with kaname, leaving Zero alone. I'm a Zeki fan too but i don't know if i'm a mosochist or sadist but, i would hope all three of them die. That's a happy ending IF Yuuki really decide to stay with Kaname. Zero is my hero!!

Oh yeah, and how Kaname is, i think he is just trying to accomplish his promise or goal that he made with the one woman who sacrificed herself to help the vampire hunters. I'm pretty sure he was in love with her. So, he want to wipe out all the manipulator which includes the purebloods. Yep so in my opinion, Yuuki's going to have to fight him maybe with zero cause zero might have some secrets within himself. Whether it's powers that he gained or powers he will gain.

last thing, i also like how Yuuki's relationship is going with Zero, although it's not really progressing that much.
Jul 29, 2011 12:57 PM

Jan 2010
I'm really starting to believe Kaname never even cared about Yuuki to begin with, or he did before Yuuki became human and for some reason just didn't love her anymore. Him basically admitting that he's happy getting her out of the way after all that sappy love stuff he's been throwing at her through the entire manga seems kinda fishy. If it does turn out that he would kill her without even blinking that would be one hell of a twist and I might actually start having faith in this manga again. Only time will tell, I guess..

I still cannot believe that I've actually enjoyed these last two chapters.
Jul 30, 2011 10:31 AM

Nov 2009
ok so confusing as fuck chapter as per usual. i think kaname really did care about yuki, i think he loved her. as a "sister" and as a woman. i also think he really regretted that her parents died and that she had to live as a human. i think kaname is choosing for her to have a happier life without him because he knows she and zero love each other too. he was also in love with the ancestor vampire girl too and supported her values above everything else. not to mention kaname really doesnt belong in the era he is in. it would be a waste for him to be reincarnated and not do anything about the pureblood situation. so yea, in a way he is killing all of the pureblood for yuki's sake but for all the vampires' as well. i bet the battle with him and kaien is a stalemate. kaien obviously doesnt stand a chance but i dont think they will kill him off. and if the do - eh.

sara is a great vampire bitch. i agree the tablets are her blood and she is trying to gain control. create a sara-army or something. im assuming she wants to rule the vampire world and will do anything to stop kaname (from killing her of course). i still feel bad for ichijou. his life sucks.

ruka, kain and hanabusa and co. are off doing god knows what as usual. i hope yuki will FINALLY take a stand and do something. eventually. please. same with zero.

if he and yuki just do it i think 90% of this manga's problems will be solved right there. yep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2011 1:40 PM

Feb 2009
Kaien vs Kaname? HELL YEAH. Time for the Chairman to kick some ass! XD <3
Jul 31, 2011 10:37 AM
Jul 2009
Kaydee-san said:
Ok, Is it just me or is this manga hard to read... I don't know if their thinking or actually talking to each other. The speech bubbles and the thought bubbles look nearly identical. (I know that most of the thoughts don't have the bubbles, but there are ones with bubbles, and its all to confusing for me)

I learn more from reading these responses than actually reading the chapter.

anyways, a great chapter for zeki fans!

&

Bit of a heartbreaker for Kaname fans lol.

I hope kaien doesn't die or something like that :(

I do agree with you. I love the story but I don't enjoy the chapters as much as I'd like to because half the time I am trying to figure out who is saying what.
Jul 31, 2011 3:33 PM

Jun 2009
Loved this chapter! I'm all in for Zero and Yuuki! <3

Oh God, if Kaname kills Kaien I will cry and I will hate Kaname for good! D:<
Aug 1, 2011 7:46 PM

Aug 2009
Kaname resurfaces.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Aug 2, 2011 2:48 PM

Apr 2009
People...what?!
Do you really take everything for granted?

I've never, not even for a second, thought that Kaname started hating Yuuki, or that he wanted to kill her, or that he never cared to begin with. In my opinion, he's "glad that Kaien is taking her away" because she would get hurt otherwise. Like, she definitely doesn't approve of him killing other purebloods, and she would be more hurt when he kills himself(if he does) if they stayed together.
He said that thing about her just being an obstacle to make Kaien even more sure in his decision to keep Yuuki away from Kaname.
Or that's at least how I saw it.

Um, anyway. This manga is slowly becoming tiring. Meh... I'm officially only reading it because I used to be so obsessed at some point. 2 years ago.
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 3, 2011 1:23 AM

Jan 2010
Kaname wants to kill all pureblood and, if Yuki knows that, she will not approve what he wants to do.
Thats why he said that he is glad that Kaien is "taking her away". Cause if she puts in his way, he will have to kill her too..
Aug 7, 2011 11:18 AM

Nov 2007
Everytime.. I feel sorry for MY KANAME. :'(
everything that he does is related to Yuuki., and yuuki is there., being an indecisive person again. geez. i don't know im really starting to hate her.. if its not for kaname.. tsk.

I agree, somehow, its becoming harder and harder to understand what is happening.. there are a lot of mysteries.. and kaname's actions are really hard to comprehend.. but one thing for sure., its AGAIN for Yuuki! and that makes me feel sorry for her..
Keeping his feelings again to himself, allowing his self to be hurt, and lying to everyone. What the Hell! *sigh! i want to clear all the misunderstandings sOonnnn...!
Aug 7, 2011 6:46 PM
Dec 2009
ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

anyhooos, loved the yuuki and zero moments. Was amazing when she said " I want to look at you before I bite you". It's more emotional that way I guess. Instead of just an arangement to clench her blood thirst.

Loved Kaien standing up to Kaname. I hate how Kaname does all his shit so mysteriously. I don't know whether he's good or bad at the moment.

I reckon when he said that "he's glad kaines taken away", he meant that yuuki wouldnt approve of what he's doing. But mehhh, still think he's acting crazy. I hope he's going crazy, and there's an epic battle at the end.

I love Zeki, but the perfect ending for me would be Zero killing Kaname, and Zero dying in Yuukis arms <3<3<3<3<3.. or Zero/Yuuki kills Kaname and Yuuki dies in Zeros arms. Then Zero goes on beingh badass, or kills himself. It's strange how I love Zero, but I want him to die... but in like a heroic way =/. Ahhwell, I'm crazy
Aug 16, 2011 12:39 AM

Mar 2008
Everyone did read that Kaname said 'If I want to destory all the Purebloods, blah blah blah' so it isn't his real intentions and to make the chairman fight will only make others believe that he's trying to kill all the Purebloods. Hiding his real intentions..

Which I think Sara is trying to do what the Purebloods did like centuries ago.. Making a massive army of Level E's and that Sara is suppling them blood tablets infused with her blood enough to keep them alive but not above Level E state.

Well thats my theory haha
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Aug 16, 2011 12:47 AM

Mar 2008
GracefulDownfall said:
People...what?!
Do you really take everything for granted?

I've never, not even for a second, thought that Kaname started hating Yuuki, or that he wanted to kill her, or that he never cared to begin with. In my opinion, he's "glad that Kaien is taking her away" because she would get hurt otherwise. Like, she definitely doesn't approve of him killing other purebloods, and she would be more hurt when he kills himself(if he does) if they stayed together.
He said that thing about her just being an obstacle to make Kaien even more sure in his decision to keep Yuuki away from Kaname.
Or that's at least how I saw it.

Um, anyway. This manga is slowly becoming tiring. Meh... I'm officially only reading it because I used to be so obsessed at some point. 2 years ago.

Also Kaname said that 'If he wants to destory the Purebloods..." means it's not his real intention..
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Aug 22, 2011 1:00 AM

Aug 2009
Zero x Yuuki will always be the best to me! ;~;

I really hope they can go back to what they used to be! T___T
Aug 25, 2011 8:27 PM

Mar 2011
StainedDesire said:

anyhooos, loved the yuuki and zero moments. Was amazing when she said " I want to look at you before I bite you". It's more emotional that way I guess. Instead of just an arangement to clench her blood thirst.

Loved Kaien standing up to Kaname. I hate how Kaname does all his shit so mysteriously. I don't know whether he's good or bad at the moment.

I reckon when he said that "he's glad kaines taken away", he meant that yuuki wouldnt approve of what he's doing. But mehhh, still think he's acting crazy. I hope he's going crazy, and there's an epic battle at the end.

I love Zeki, but the perfect ending for me would be Zero killing Kaname, and Zero dying in Yuukis arms <3<3<3<3<3.. or Zero/Yuuki kills Kaname and Yuuki dies in Zeros arms. Then Zero goes on beingh badass, or kills himself. It's strange how I love Zero, but I want him to die... but in like a heroic way =/. Ahhwell, I'm crazy

NOOOOOOOO! If Zero died I would DIE!!!! Just the thought of it makes me feel like crying, like no joke!
May 25, 2012 2:37 AM
Dec 2011
woah :P hmm well he wants to kill yuuki , he sure put on a good act for her , well if i was her it would give me a reason to go for the other guy i love (zero) then KILL KANAME ! i like him and all but if hes like a crazy physco pureblood suicide killer , he gots ta die.!

Shinotsukuame
Oct 4, 2014 4:33 AM

Dec 2012
Kaien VS Kaname ? :O

- barely alive -
Feb 16, 2022 9:05 PM
Feb 2022
BeyondDreams said:
Being a Kaname (x Yuuki) fan, I didn't like this chapter as much as the Zero (x Yuuki) people. I liked going into Zero's head, thought, and tbh, not really sure what could be in the coffin. I like the idea that it's vampire Yuuki, him still loving her, or him in his Level E form. I don't understand exactly why Yuuki felt she had to bite Zero. Was it...just to clear her head, so she could move forward? I'm not sure. Help :3.

Kaname- AH. Well yes, he's killing all the purebloods...for Yuuki? I DON'T KNOW what to think with him sometimes, but I love him, he's my favorite. So I'm pretty freaked, and pretty dismayed at how he seems to be letting Kaein keep her away. I wonder what... is going through his head. *.*

she was trying her best to control her thirst . but when she saw the blood she hersel f says she cant control anymore . but at the same time , she also thinks that if her desire to get zeros blood is satisfied , she can stop losing contrl when near him or feeling thirst
Feb 16, 2022 9:09 PM
Feb 2022
Edefrem said:
StainedDesire said:

NOOOOOOOO! If Zero died I would DIE!!!! Just the thought of it makes me feel like crying, like no joke!

me too even though i zeki , i will prefer yume just because of the fact that yuki will never be with zero as long as kaname is alive .also ,he s too good for her .i want yuki and kaname killling each other or zero klling kaname and then yuki kills herself (as per their wish ) ad zero moves on from yuki

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.