Forum Settings
Forums

TV Anime of MUV-LUV Alternative Total Eclipse Confirmed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 28, 2011 5:10 PM

Jun 2009
RyanSaotome said:

It took them 24 episodes to just do one route, and thats with taking out a lot of the character development parts inbetween. If you do all 3 routes, thats an easy 75, and up to 100 if you put in the character development parts as well.

This isn't accurate but 6 episodes of the caster route were from unlimited bladeworks. So thinking logically they did the fate route in 18 episodes. Unlimited bladeworks would take about 13 episodes. (It was quite short) Heavens feel....22/24 give or take. The fate/stay night anime already was fairly slow paced. Adding more would only serve to bore the viewer.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Oct 23, 2011 9:37 AM

Apr 2010
RyanSaotome said:

Problem is that most VNs are too long to really do justice in an anime. If they are given the time they are needed, like Clannad, they can work wonderfully. But if you decide to stick it to 24 episodes like Fate/Stay Night, it becomes a mess. Fate/Stay Night would have done a lot better with 75-100 episodes, but its tough to get that many episodes approved.

Though Clannad and F/SN are also the two longest VNs in existence, they aren't really representatives of the medium.

ef - A fairy tale of the two got a rather good 2x13 adaptation, and other great VNs for example Kira Kira, could easily be told in 24 episodes.

Something like Saya no Uta would even fit into 13 episodes, (though no censor would let it air)
Oct 27, 2011 7:55 PM

Nov 2010
Ohhh I cant wait this needs to be good. I hope it'll be good.
In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool.
Feb 18, 2012 3:14 PM

May 2011
haipa said:
The prologue chapter of Total Eclipse had been made into a short, voiced visual-novel segment bundled with the Altered Fable fandisc of Muv-Luv Alternative back in 2007, so the following voice actors are pretty-much assured to reprise their roles:

Yuuya Bridges - Daisuke Ono
Yui Takamura - Mai Nakahara
Cryska Barchenowa - Hitomi Nabatame
Inia Sestina - Mamiko Noto
Vincent Lowell - Tomokazu Sugita
Tarisa Manandal - Sakura Nogawa
Ibrahim Doğulu - Rikiya Koyama

I'm waiting for who will voice the rest of the cast.

DAMN! Looking at the cast, I would probably try to watch this and see where it goes.
Mar 9, 2012 8:59 PM

Jun 2010
Well that's reassuring.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 4 hours ago

7 by RobertBobert »»
23 minutes ago

» Light Novel 'Saikyou no Shienshoku "Wajutsushi" de Aru Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Clan wo Shitagaeru' Gets TV Anime in Fall 2024

Vindstot - Apr 21

8 by modcarparking »»
3 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

11 by modcarparking »»
3 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
6 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.