MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» DB Modification Requests »» Anime DB »» Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here

Pages (156) « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »
09-22-11, 1:46 AM
Anime Moderator
Regarding the "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai OVA", perhaps it should be renamed "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Episode 0" or something similar. The Japanese is 僕は友達が少ない 第0語. The 第0語 part is visible in the ending credits when the name of the ending song appears.

I also tried to set it as a prequel to the series, but I think I messed it up. This pilot is exactly like the first chapter of the manga.

TL Notes: Some information are worth more than a simple note from the translator.

09-22-11, 3:59 AM

@tsubasalover: Fixed title.

@arsonal: Edited the title. I believe the relation shouldn't be prequel, as the events that take place in the OVA don't take place chronologically before the TV series. I changed it to parent story/side story for now, unless you can convince me otherwise :)

09-22-11, 4:29 AM
News Moderator
Regarding to OVA ver. of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Since you already changed the title to Episode 0 instead of OVA, please also change Japanese title: 僕は友達が少ない 第0語

Thank you~
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

09-22-11, 4:49 AM

Done.

09-22-11, 4:17 PM
Anime Moderator
kuroshiroi said:
@arsonal: Edited the title. I believe the relation shouldn't be prequel, as the events that take place in the OVA don't take place chronologically before the TV series. I changed it to parent story/side story for now, unless you can convince me otherwise :)

I'm not too picky about it, but it seemed logical to me. Allow me to correct myself real quick. The pilot is not an adaptation of the manga's chapter 1 but chapter 0, which was a pre-serialization chapter. One key difference in AIC's adaptation is the lack of Kodaka's narration, which features prominently in the print version. He speaks as if meeting the reader for the first time, explaining his activities. Later on, he backtracks further to explain the reason behind forming the Rinjinbu.

In effect, the pilot is supposed to be the viewers' introduction (and readers' in the print version) to the ridiculous foundation the Rinjinbu is based upon. The gruesome display of vomit, which is not as graphic in print, is meant to draw the viewers to look further into how they got to that situation in the first place. In any case, pardon my excessively long explanation/analysis. I trust your judgment either way as an admin.

On a different note, Kokurikozaka Kara should have the English title "From Up on Poppy Hill". This title is used in the Toronto International Film Festival release (and in other festivals as well I believe). I uploaded a secondary poster earlier, but I'm not sure whether it went through.
Modified by arsonal, 09-22-11, 5:41 PM

TL Notes: Some information are worth more than a simple note from the translator.

09-23-11, 12:33 AM

Elevenarts (http://www.elevenarts.net/) licensed the anime Tofu Kozo under the english name Little Ghostly Adventures Of The Tofu Boy

sources : either the elevenart website or this :

http://asianmediawiki.com/Little_Ghostly_Adventures_Of_The_Tofu_Boy
-Fixing-

09-24-11, 5:27 AM
Anime Moderator
Have you merged the 2 OVAs of Yurumates? Both ANN and AniDB list Yurumates and Yurumates Ha? separately. ANN though, states that Yurumates is 12 episodes - which seems to be wrong. I think Yurumates and Yurumates Ha should be separate. I want to add Yurumates Ha to the database.

Thanks.

09-24-11, 8:25 AM

@arsonal: Yeah, I know what you mean but this is just the way we handle it, at least, this makes the most sense to me. Fixed Kokurikozaka Kara.

@Wilio: Fixed it up a bit, thanks.

@TsukikageRan: Go for it, definitely need to be separated, thanks.

09-24-11, 8:35 AM

Metty said:
@Kuroshiroi
Naru already started it
you can call dibs on the T List though :V

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10764/Buta_Hime-sama
this is one episode

well naru said she started it but shes hasn't worked on it lately
then again i still haven't finished the T list either so. . .
your welcome to work on it :V

09-24-11, 7:46 PM
News Moderator
Metal Fight Beyblade: 4D
Beginning October 2, 2011 (episode 26/episode 129), the duration changes from 24 mins. to 15 mins. because the new anime called "Cross Fight B-Daman" (MAL Entry) airing from 8:45 to 9:00. (Please fix the duration to 15 mins. and add about the duration change to More Info.)

Metal Fight Beyblade Official Site said:
10月2日から朝8:30~8:45の放送となります。

Thank you~
Modified by tsubasalover, 09-26-11, 3:42 AM

09-25-11, 10:22 PM
Anime Moderator
If MAL is still changing titles from English to Romanji Japanese, then please use
1. 'Wata no Kuni Hoshi' for The Star of Cottonland
2.'Kyoukasho ni Nai!' for Very Private Lesson
3. 'Chivas 1-2-3' for Sorcerer on the Rocks
4. 'Taishizen no Makemono Bagi' for Bagi, the Monster of Mighty Nature

If not...please ignore the suggestion.

Thanks again.
Modified by TsukikageRan, 09-26-11, 3:44 AM

09-26-11, 5:08 AM

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=2446
After watching this it would make sense to add the "Drama" genre to it.

09-26-11, 5:24 AM

@Metty: Noted.

@tsubasalover: I only added it to more info. We'll revise the duration when the show is finished, average it etc.

@TsukikageRan: At the moment, we're not changing any more titles unless it's a consistency issue. That said, I edited http://myanimelist.net/anime/1271/Very_Private_Lesson/.

@Reversify: I find the notion of drama in a hentai hard to believe, so please elaborate.

09-26-11, 6:57 AM

Please, re-add shounen-ai genre to No.6.

[url]http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27405[/url]

09-26-11, 3:23 PM

kuroshiroi said:
@Reversify: I find the notion of drama in a hentai hard to believe, so please elaborate.

Hm, not sure how I could explain without spoiling so let's see...

09-27-11, 1:42 AM
Anime Moderator
MAL allows drama CDs? Chocotto Sister Specials a.ka. 'Chocotto Sister: Chocotto Radio'. AniDB lists it here.

Worth checking out, yes?

Can you also please spell-check the English synonym of Choujikuu Romanesque Samy: Missing 99 - from Superdimemsional Romanesque Samy - Missing 99 to Superdimensional Romanesque Samy - Missing 99?

Thanks again...
Modified by TsukikageRan, 09-27-11, 1:54 AM

09-27-11, 2:36 AM

@Hethran: Not touching No.6 and shounen-ai with a 1km long pole.

@Reversify: I don't know, I really don't like putting genres like that on hentai. I mean... it's hentai... Drama is already overused around here and putting it on hentai as well would just make it a further joke. Anyway.

@TsukikageRan: I looked into it and apparently these are internet radio specials aired around the same time as the TV series. Suffice it to say, they probably don't have an animation component but I'll hang back on removing it for a while, in case somebody knows anything else. Fixed the synonym, thanks.

09-27-11, 2:58 AM

kuroshiroi said:
@Reversify: I don't know, I really don't like putting genres like that on hentai. I mean... it's hentai... Drama is already overused around here and putting it on hentai as well would just make it a further joke. Anyway.

Fair enough, but what about the other hentai that have the drama genre on them?

09-27-11, 8:00 AM

kuroshiroi said:
@TsukikageRan: I looked into it and apparently these are internet radio specials aired around the same time as the TV series. Suffice it to say, they probably don't have an animation component but I'll hang back on removing it for a while, in case somebody knows anything else. Fixed the synonym, thanks.

I looked into it on the official page and it's definitely an Internet radio program. No animation element to be found, at least as far as I researched.

On another topic, according to the official site of Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi 2, the show will be 12 episodes. This information is based on the announcement that the TV series will be spread on 6 DVD volumes each with 2 episodes. More information can be found here.

Following the same logic, it seems Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon it's going to be 13 episodes long. 7 Blu-Ray volumes announced, but the first volume only contains episode 1. So 6 * 2 + 1 = 13.

Also MAKEN-KI! it's going to be 12 episodes long. Since the series will have 6 DVD released, each with 2 episodes. Source can be found here.
Modified by cat_clan, 09-27-11, 8:56 AM
Otaku no naka no Otaku, Otaking ni narimasu -- Otaku no Video, Gainax, 1992.

09-27-11, 11:14 AM

Here I can request to add genres too, right?

Can you add comedy to the genres of this?
Modified by Pedovear, 09-27-11, 11:19 AM

09-27-11, 2:16 PM
Anime Moderator
The fourth Zero no Tsukaima is officially titled "Zero no Tsukaima F" (ゼロの使い魔F) and will air from January. (source)

09-27-11, 2:22 PM

Chi-Sui Maru episode and aired information is not entirely correct.

The 1st season was broadcasted on Nihon TV from 02/06/2010 to 11/26/2010, stopping at 41 episodes.

Then on 01/15/2011 a second season started broadcasting on Nihon TV which lasted for another 34 episodes. Which has just ended this past 09/24/2011.

Two non-broadcasted episodes were released with the 1st season DVD, which was released this past 21/09/2011. These bonus include an episode that was meant to be released on TV, but couldn't make it and a new episode to commemorate the DVD release. A DVD for the second season hasn't been announced yet.

The episode numbers goes from 1-41 for the 1st TV season and 42-75 for the second TV season. The two non-broadcasted episodes are unnumbered.
Modified by cat_clan, 09-27-11, 2:38 PM

09-27-11, 2:25 PM

arsonal said:
The fourth Zero no Tsukaima is officially titled "Zero no Tsukaima F" (ゼロの使い魔F) and will air from January. (source)

It has also been announced on the official website too.

09-27-11, 4:14 PM
Anime Moderator
Kill Me Baby official website: http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/kmb/
I also added the production information based on latest info.

09-27-11, 11:49 PM
News Moderator
cat_clan said:
Chi-Sui Maru episode and aired information is not entirely correct.

The 1st season was broadcasted on Nihon TV from 02/06/2010 to 11/26/2010, stopping at 41 episodes.

Then on 01/15/2011 a second season started broadcasting on Nihon TV which lasted for another 34 episodes. Which has just ended this past 09/24/2011.

Two non-broadcasted episodes were released with the 1st season DVD, which was released this past 21/09/2011. These bonus include an episode that was meant to be released on TV, but couldn't make it and a new episode to commemorate the DVD release. A DVD for the second season hasn't been announced yet.

The episode numbers goes from 1-41 for the 1st TV season and 42-75 for the second TV season. The two non-broadcasted episodes are unnumbered.

Then two more entries needed to be added, then, I think (for second season and DVD episodes).
Modified by tsubasalover, 09-28-11, 10:17 PM

09-28-11, 9:24 AM

Plastic nee-san (anime) has finished with 4 episodes.

09-28-11, 1:01 PM

Wildcat17 said:
Plastic nee-san (anime) has finished with 4 episodes.

As far as I know it hasn't been announced that the 4th episode is the last episode. Not in the Anime site of Young Gan Gan magazine, not in the TYO Animations website (Animation producer).

The same happened after they released the 2nd episode, there wasn't an announcement either for more episodes or that it was the last episode. After waiting 4 months 2 new episodes arrived.
Modified by cat_clan, 09-28-11, 1:06 PM

09-28-11, 2:20 PM

Well, if you say that...

09-28-11, 2:21 PM

Happy Kappy is stated to end at 25 episodes next 10/05/2011.

09-28-11, 2:36 PM

Wildcat17 said:
Well, if you say that...

It wasn't my intention to sound rude and I do apologize if I sounded like that. I just was trying to clarify that there hasn't been an official announcement that confirms that the series is continuing or ending. It might just end at 4 episodes as you pointed, but this is still unknown.

Also on this blog entry the director states the number of episodes for this Anime was unknown at the beginning of the production.

09-29-11, 7:08 AM

@Reversify: I'm going to go with "other people did it" :) I may or may not remove drama and comedy from all hentai in the near future. We shall see.

@cat_clan: All done, thank you.

@pedovear: As I told Reversify, I don't believe in adding comedy or drama to hentai. People don't watch hentai for comedy (imao) so the only types of hentai genres applicable should be things like fantasy and sci-fi, i.e. for the setting.

@arsonal: Somebody already fixed both of your edits, thanks :)

@cat_clan: Submit two new entries for Chi-Sui Maru, please, like tsubasalover said. If you don't, I'll do something about it when I have the time.

@Wildcat17: cat_clan's sources check out. If they haven't released further episodes in around 6 months, we can take another look.

@cat_clan: Done, thanks.

09-29-11, 2:03 PM

According to the official Kids Station site the MonHun Nikki Girigiri Airuu Mura G series ended today with 13 episodes.

09-30-11, 1:06 PM

kuroshiroi said:
@pedovear: As I told Reversify, I don't believe in adding comedy or drama to hentai. People don't watch hentai for comedy (imao) so the only types of hentai genres applicable should be things like fantasy and sci-fi, i.e. for the setting.
Eh really? lol I was actually looking for hentai with comedy I'm tired of the sadistic settings haha, but I suppose I understand.

10-01-11, 11:47 PM
Anime Moderator
Anime DB additions seem to be locked (some password required), perhaps due to the hacking issue. When you get a chance, this should be added.

Toaru Majutsu no Index (Movie)
Japanese: 劇場版 とある魔術の禁書目録
Production: J.C. Staff
Official website: http://www.project-index.net/

More details coming in next week's Dengeki Bunko.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/10/01-1/toaru-majutsu-no-index-theatrical-movie-green-lit

10-02-11, 4:13 AM
News Moderator
arsonal said:
Anime DB additions seem to be locked (some password required), perhaps due to the hacking issue. When you get a chance, this should be added.

Toaru Majutsu no Index (Movie)
Japanese: 劇場版 とある魔術の禁書目録
Production: J.C. Staff
Official website: http://www.project-index.net/

More details coming in next week's Dengeki Bunko.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/10/01-1/toaru-majutsu-no-index-theatrical-movie-green-lit

Since on the same topic, please also add Ao no Exorcist Movie.
Source

Thank you~
Modified by tsubasalover, 10-02-11, 4:17 AM

10-02-11, 3:42 PM
Anime Moderator
Official website changes

Digimon Xros Wars and Digimon Xros Wars: Aku no Death General to Shichinin no Oukoku
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_xw2010/
(Old one is used for the second year)

Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_xw/
(Toei website is preferable over the current TV Asahi since it's the production company's website, which has been around for ages for all Digimon series.)

10-02-11, 5:57 PM

Anime edits are currently locked down, so you guys will have to be patient. Sorry about that...

10-02-11, 9:58 PM

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6941/Toriko:_Jump_Super_Anime_Tour_Specials

Seriously, could someone split this into:

Toriko special : http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7227

and

Toriko: Barbarian Ivy o Hokaku Seyo!

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7735

I had it on hold since I don't know when (almost a year, I think), and it's kinda annoying.

Besides, these are both separate OVAs.

10-10-11, 11:33 AM
News Moderator
Yay, this forum is back.
I'm sorry, I just wanted to post about it.

10-10-11, 1:53 PM

@Psajdak: Finally split them up. Sorry about the delays.

@tsubasalover: Yay! :)

10-11-11, 12:02 AM
Anime Moderator
I keep submitting these changes, but I think it keeps getting denied by moderators who are not aware of current information. Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam is a direct sequel to Last Exile. An official Twitter post confirms that Ginyoku no Fam occurs 2 years after the original series when they announced the two returning characters Tatiana Wisla and Alister Agrew. There is also a scene in the manga sequel to the original series that confirms the connection between Last Exile and Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam.

I have also written a more comprehensive introduction to Ginyoku no Fam's story from the first episode, which is directly adapted in the first chapter of its manga adaptation. It can be found in the Last Exile Fans club.

10-12-11, 4:05 AM

Done. I'm pretty sure I have denied it at least once, as you surmised, due to lack of information. It may or may not have been your submission but it sounds like something I'd do. Especially since I thought nobody knew anything about it, 50 manga readers and the anime hadn't started yet. Anyway, fixed now.

10-12-11, 1:31 PM

Don't know how to treat this news, so I decided to post it here for discussion. On the Busou Shinki Moon Angel official page, they have announced that the distribution of the following episodes have been suspended and will be announced later the resumption of it. They only distributed the first episode, before suspending it.

I'm not sure how MAL should treat this, since the status of the Anime is currently airing, but the distribution was suspended.
Modified by cat_clan, 10-12-11, 1:37 PM

10-12-11, 5:02 PM

why there's shonen ai tage in this one?! is it by mistake? http://myanimelist.net/anime/1505/Detective_Conan_Movie_09:_Strategy_Above_the_Depths

10-12-11, 10:06 PM
Anime Moderator
cat_clan said:
Don't know how to treat this news, so I decided to post it here for discussion. On the <a href="http://myanimelist.net/anime/11103/Busou_Shinki_Moon_Angel">Busou Shinki Moon Angel</a> official page, they have <a href="http://www.konami.jp/products/bs_psp_mk2/movie.html">announced</a&gt; that the distribution of the following episodes have been suspended and will be announced later the resumption of it. They only distributed the first episode, before suspending it.
I'm not sure how MAL should treat this, since the status of the Anime is currently airing, but the distribution was suspended.

It will probably stay as "Currently Airing". Another example of anime that is on hold without further information is Koe de Oshigoto.

10-13-11, 4:27 AM

@cat_clan: As arsonal said, we'll keep it at currently airing, at least for the time being. I'm starting to think it might be time to make some sort of rule regarding these hiatused OVA, maybe set them to completed if there have been 18 months without a release. In any case, leaving it as is for now.

@pureromance: Fixed.

10-13-11, 5:42 AM
News Moderator
gdgd Fairies

Japanese: gdgd妖精s(ぐだぐだふぇありーず)

Thank you~

10-13-11, 1:16 PM

It seems that Shimanchu MiRiKa TV has been cancelled. The series never aired on the TV station and they announcement of the TV series has been removed from the official site. My only concern is that there hasn't been stated an official announcement on this manner.

The official site for Ben-to has announced that the series is going to be released into 6 DVD/Blu-Rays containing each 2 episodes. That is 12 episodes for the series.

Amazon Japan confirms that the last volume (6th) of Mashiro-iro Symphony is going to include episodes 11 and 12. So episode 12 will be the last one for the TV series.

Amazon Japan confirms that the last volume (6th) of Shinryaku!? Ika Musume is going to include episodes 11 and 12. So Ika is going to run for another 12 episodes this season.
Modified by cat_clan, 10-13-11, 1:19 PM

10-13-11, 2:56 PM

All done, thanks~

I set Mirika to not yet aired until further notice.

Pages (156) « First ... « 61 62 [63] 64 65 » ... Last »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy