Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 28, 2011 12:06 AM

Jan 2008
- Natsuki & Shou are funny together.
- I can't remember but it seems like every song is about Haruka but it is a reverse harem so not shocking.
- So does the end mean that Tokiya is next?

& I think I'm the only one who doesn't mind Haruka's eyes.
Jul 29, 2011 8:13 AM

Aug 2009
Meh, worst episode so far. Found it incredibly retarded that the main character went looking for the lyrics.
Jul 29, 2011 3:08 PM

Apr 2009
The opening dance sequence. Yes.
Jul 29, 2011 6:30 PM

Sep 2010
The whole episode = Yes. lol
Yes, it is cheesy and silly but what'd you expect? Haha. Unlike a bunch a people I love anime like this.. ;]

And no.. Haruka shouldn't die and this shouldn't be turned into a Shounen-ai .__.
That would just be weird man, even though I am SORTA a fan of Shounen-ai I actually think the fact that the all fall for her adorable. ( even though it is exactly like ever anime that ever existed but oh welllllll )~
Aug 19, 2011 11:23 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, punch that loser's face, Masato... even though he has fabulous hair.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 6:59 PM

Dec 2009
Yeah, I acutely don't really like Ren. But, he does have magnificent hair which I LOVE *w*

Anyways, loved Natsuki's 'cooking' once again and the emotional parts were nice. But for some reason, nothing really stuck with me during the episode. Huh.......

STM said:
Meh, worst episode so far. Found it incredibly retarded that the main character went looking for the lyrics.

Exactly my thoughts, too. I was like "Why is she doing that?" >__>;;
sillyker0nianSep 25, 2011 7:06 PM
Sep 29, 2011 11:55 PM

Mar 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Yeah, punch that loser's face, Masato... even though he has fabulous hair.

Lmao, Masato should have charged in with hedge clippers and CUT that fabulous hair. Probably would have made a bigger impact on Ren.

Also, dat dance. I was like -jaw agape- and would have laughed if my roommates weren't here lol. Though they should have made it a full, fabulous dance sequence; I would have died laughing, just as I did with the ED.

Oh, and mental facepalm at the paper-hunt.
Oct 1, 2011 4:33 PM

May 2008
PokieChi said:
OMG the dancing in this anime makes me LOL xD im still trying to get over the ED's dancing
Same here LOL. Every time it starts I have to facepalm xD Still, I watch it till the end, I don't know why~

So, can we get some development on Tokiya's side or I have to wait until Haruka goes through all of the guys?
Oct 2, 2011 2:19 PM

Jul 2009
LOL wtf the dancing?! XD
YES REN!!! I love him, he's my favourite! Saxophone is SO GOOD (but WTF at the animation, does anyone actually know how to play saxophone?! O_O) ;D His song was pretty good too but his singing voice is ... interesting lol o_O Good backstory with him and that other guy though ... :P Other funny times as well :P
THE GIRL THOUGH ... I mean I get it's a harem but does EVERY GUY HAVE TO LIKE HER?! She doesn't even DO anything! D: URRGGHH! >_<
Nov 9, 2011 3:32 AM

Oct 2010
LOL That dancing at the beginning. =))) I loved Ren's saxophone playing. And his voice is pretty nice too. Junichi Suwabe, yesss.

Masato and Ren were such cute kids. ♥

...And what's with all the Nanami hate. T__T
[insert awesome signature here]
Jul 1, 2012 2:18 AM

Jul 2011
Is it just me, but Hijirikawa Masato and Jinguji Ren look like Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy when they were still kids. HAHAHA :D
If I became a Hunter, I can catch all my family member and sell them for high price
Oct 28, 2012 8:53 PM

Nov 2011
That dance cracked me up.

But ya, I don't want to see Ren expelled although his narcasstic attitude pisses me off sometimes.
Dec 12, 2012 8:16 PM

Oct 2009
Not trying to sound like a hater but I dislike the animation for the scene where the torn up lyrics sheet were blown away by the wind. Another thing is that they should've animated the part where Masato's fist collided with Ren's face-that'd be more dramatic and would have greater impact.

One thing that I dislike about the main heroine is her tendency to be a parrot. For every ep thus far, she'll always repeat things said by a character with a slightly surprised look. It was cute at first, but now it gets annoying.

On the bright side, I like how the rest of them(minus Masato and Tokiya) helping out Ren find his lyrics, esp Sho lol.

Ren's song was good but not that spectacular that I'd want to listen again. An OK episode 3/5.
Dec 31, 2012 6:43 PM

Sep 2012
I could't stop laughing at their dance.
Jan 12, 2013 11:54 PM

Nov 2007
I'll be honest... I'm not understanding the dislike people seem to have for Haruka and the dancing. ^^;

This episode made me like Ren more... but he's still too much of a playboy. His song was good, though. :)
Jun 18, 2013 3:05 PM

Jan 2013
The dancing at the beginning was so cheesy I couldn't stop laughing xD
Sep 8, 2013 2:57 AM

Jun 2011
SoraKuro said:
SHAKE IT

Oh God, what is this... We are supposed to laugh here right?? RIGHT??

LOLOL!

I wonder what fujoshi think of Ren x Masato? Although I am not a yaoi lover, I kinda like the bromance between Ren x Masato. Lol'ed when I saw their room, that polar opposite, one japanese style, another western style.

Again, that female protagonist, she annoys me. She knows that she has to get better at her piano or her study, but she still has the time to search for all the pieces, it's like she has nothing better to do. It's not like she knew him that long anyway, even though it turned out fine, it feels like she's just there to get the love of the males, not as her own individually.

And again, I like Ren a lot more after this. Can't wait for the others intro. The singing wasn't that great imo.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 23, 2013 11:25 AM

Jul 2012
EvianBubble said:
but WTF at the animation, does anyone actually know how to play saxophone?! O_O) ;D

I play it, but yeah the animation is kind of weird. His mouth doesn't look like it's blowing air in at all. LOL It's still decent animation compared to the other few music animes with saxophones in them (Nodame and Sakamichi)

ToG25thBaam said:
She knows that she has to get better at her piano or her study, but she still has the time to search for all the pieces, it's like she has nothing better to do.

I agree, but it's just anime LOL. If she can magically learn how to read sheet music in one day, she can probably learn anything else.
Jun 17, 2014 9:57 AM

Dec 2012
The melody tape Ren's mom dedicated to him was sweet. Haruka searching for the torn up lyrics reminds me of a certain something from another anime. That was hilariously cute when she was trying to get the piece from the tree. She's too honest for her own good sometimes but it all worked out and I really liked Ren's song, especially how he dedicated it to the little lamb.
Sep 7, 2014 4:22 PM

Aug 2013
My favorite episode.
Feb 24, 2015 6:32 AM

Jun 2014
The dancing at the start was the best part of the episode.

Ren's past and the rest of the episode was very flat and average. Why would the rest of the cast care so much about helping a student on the verge of dropping out? Thousands of students drop out every school for the same reasons as Ren, did anyone help them? No, what makes Ren different, is it because he's attractive? So being attractive does have its perks, who cares about personality?!

Mar 18, 2015 6:54 PM

Feb 2015
SephiriAzure said:

And Masato and Ren would make a good couple....no offense to anyone who doesn&#039;t like that, but that&#039;s what I think.

Heh, that's exactly what I thought :D I was far more interested about their relationship (even if it's only friendship) than the relationship between Ren and Haruka.

But good episode overall!
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Aug 3, 2015 6:07 AM

May 2012
I quite liked this episode myself, let's see what's next!
Oct 20, 2015 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
BloodyOtaku said:
God ! How I wish that the damn Haruka dies & this turned to be Shounen-ai !!!
lol #ded
Nov 25, 2016 7:47 PM

Mar 2015
First two episode were really good but went downhill after that :/

Whats with that play boy words coming out from Ren?

Another okay episode.

3.3/5
Jun 13, 2017 5:10 AM

Mar 2010
I liked this episode the most so far.. i hope it keeps getting better so it chances my opinion.

This guy so far ia the best.

Tho its still so superficial as for why they seem to already care for the mc so much..
Mar 18, 2019 2:57 AM

Mar 2017
petition to bring back the short haired Jinguuji

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jan 18, 2022 4:08 PM

Jan 2015
Haruka is almost too compassionate to be real, it's ridiculous. And somehow she managed to drag all her friends into searching for those tiny pieces of paper too lol.
Feb 25, 2023 3:48 AM

Jan 2021
"Homemade food is safer than anything!" that's right. Natsuki's homemade food is so safe that it can make you enter heaven safely.

And like, seriously... Ren's flirting and sweet words actually made me laugh x'D but on the other hand it kind of made me a little doki-doki because it was Suwabe Junichi's voice. Eheeeem.

Also... it was interesting to see that Hijirikawa even had an irori in his room. Really describes what kind of person he is.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.