Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 22, 2011 2:04 PM

Apr 2010
I'd so laugh if the dog turned out to be a demon she had to kill.

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Jul 22, 2011 2:32 PM

Mar 2010
Saya: OH HEY GUIZ LETS GO AND HAVE SOME CAKE AND TEA~♥
It's like I'm watching K-ON or something...
Jul 22, 2011 2:54 PM
Mar 2008

Oh come on, what the fuck?! This is getting ridiculous.
I loved the 1st episode, but this is going way too far.
By now I was expecting some sort of development, but it's just been a copy&paste.
fuwafuwa time > random monster of the week.
And from the preview, next episode looks no different.
What are they thinking?!
Jul 22, 2011 3:00 PM
Nov 2010
Why did she let the backer get on the train? She must have known that he was going to die if he got on the train.

There's no chance that I'm going to keep on watching this if the 4th episode isn't epic.
:)
Jul 22, 2011 3:02 PM

Jul 2010
Well, that was a boring episode. Sometimes I just don't understand this anime.
Jul 22, 2011 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
The live action Blood the Last Vampire was better than this shit.
Jul 22, 2011 4:10 PM

Aug 2010
Blood everywhere. I'm impressed.

Jul 22, 2011 5:35 PM

Aug 2009
Well, at least this was loads better than the second episode.
Still, I wonder what the hell Clamp is thinking... I know that they're able to weave a beautiful story with nice slice of life, but why oh why are they handling Blood-C like this?
Jul 22, 2011 5:37 PM

May 2011
I might be dropping this anime within the next episode...How can you make me hate saya? ugh
<center></center>
Jul 22, 2011 6:19 PM
Jul 2011
Anyone else think Saya's coffee is drugged with something? Her father wouldn't drink it, and if it was drugged to suppress her powers or something it could explain her personality changes. She drinks her coffee, the drug kicks in and she spends the rest of the day all happy and ditzy, then at night when the drug wears off her true self surfaces and she hunts the monsters.

I found it interesting that the teacher said she used to be a researcher and became a teacher at this school to learn something, I think her research had to do with Saya and she's there to observe her.

I honestly don't understand all the hate for this show. This is one of my favorite shows so far this season, and one of the shows I look forward to the most every week. I think some of the hate is because people are disappointed that it's different than Blood+, but Blood+ itself was different than the original Blood: The Last Vampire. I loved Blood+, but I don't try comparing the two shows. I look at Blood-C as a seperate standalone series the same way Blood+ was a seperate universe to Blood: The Last Vampire.
Jul 22, 2011 6:45 PM

Jul 2010
I dont even see the plot anymore -___-''' every episode she's just fighting something at the end and that it! her regular school life and then kill at night. All 3 epi was like that. Nana Mizuki...think u did the wrong anime. I'm still follwoing it because i really hope the next episode will be better! i still have hope!! >_<
Jul 22, 2011 6:48 PM

May 2008
Kyou mo ii tenki~

why the heck did Saya just let the guy die? okay im kinda onfused and freaked out at the same time . Saya just ends up bloody in the end and the Narrator sounds like the Specs guy hmmm

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 22, 2011 6:48 PM

Jul 2008
DarthObsidian said:
Anyone else think Saya's coffee is drugged with something? Her father wouldn't drink it, and if it was drugged to suppress her powers or something it could explain her personality changes. She drinks her coffee, the drug kicks in and she spends the rest of the day all happy and ditzy, then at night when the drug wears off her true self surfaces and she hunts the monsters.

Ahaha this is so stupid but I could so see that happening.
Jul 22, 2011 6:56 PM

Dec 2010
SO the guy dies.... she was supposed to save him!! The only baker around in town!!!
Her singing is still bullshit.
Jul 22, 2011 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
i feel like there just Trolling US hard and in the next few episode something crazy is gonna happen!..or at least that's what i would like to believe.
Jul 22, 2011 7:47 PM

Apr 2009
Eh. At least the food looked good.
Jul 22, 2011 8:08 PM

Jul 2008
lol wtf why did she just let that guy die? She followed him for like ten minutes, watched him get on the train, and then get killed. Isn't she supposed to fight these creatures to PROTECT the town?
Jul 22, 2011 9:33 PM

Jul 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Did you guys see that cake!?

That was some damn fancy cake.

Also, FUCKING FLUID HEAD TURNING >_<
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jul 22, 2011 9:40 PM
Apr 2010
GarLogan78 said:
lol wtf why did she just let that guy die? She followed him for like ten minutes, watched him get on the train, and then get killed. Isn't she supposed to fight these creatures to PROTECT the town?

Because Saya and crew like cake from Guimoive (sp?) not bread from the bakery. Duh.
Jul 22, 2011 9:48 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah, i also thought that scene where she just watches that guy slowly walk to his death was REALLY poorly done.

She has a flash back to the baker and his wife, then rushes out to... likely save him, making you think she really cares what happens to him. Then she just passively watches him die and it isn't like she let him die to gain some benefit (finding the monster's weakness) out of it. She just watches him die for no reason.
Jul 22, 2011 9:53 PM

Oct 2008
I love how the top recommendation of this anime is Blade.
Quite a fitting recommendation I must say.
Jul 22, 2011 10:18 PM

Feb 2008
im not looking forward to next weeks episode but i must finish this series for blood+ sake. I had to give that show a chance and after a years or so I did and im glad. So since this is only 12 eps I can deal with this till its over.
Jul 22, 2011 10:47 PM

Nov 2007
....she doesn't do anything else at home aside from chitchatting with her dad & she's completely fine w/ that? i don't buy that. it's impossible for her not to get bored w/ her life.

I BET THEY'RE BANGING EACH OTHER.

OrochiPL said:
Also

rail tracer saklhfaslf.
Jul 22, 2011 11:06 PM

Aug 2010
as expected this was awful...and i totally take back that i liked this Saya over the one in blood+
Jul 22, 2011 11:17 PM

Sep 2009
You guys are letting this show get to your head too much.
Jul 23, 2011 12:04 AM

Jan 2011
"Saya, the people have no bread since the baker died!"

"Let them eat cake...."

(and that was the most entertainment I've had tonight from this episode)
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 23, 2011 12:09 AM

Jun 2009
half of pointless slice of life and half of Saya going ape shit on teh monsters.

I was optimistic but this is the 3rd episode so welp.
Jul 23, 2011 12:47 AM
Jul 2011
About saya leting the baker die well she isn´t the same when se fights expecially when she uses the sword that sword might be affecting her more than anything else . Also in the first episode at the end she seems a bit in a "combat frenzy" hesitating to give back the sword to her father . Dont espect to see her go into hero mode saving people already under the influence of a "Elder Bairn" seems that when she fights she only cares about killing the target .
dominus12Jul 23, 2011 12:54 AM
Jul 23, 2011 1:01 AM

Feb 2011
Night Saya's eyes is really something, she is one of those few characters who has beautiful eyes that I like.
Jul 23, 2011 1:18 AM

Mar 2011
Oh great another boring episode.

The only way for me continue watching this is through either following the manga's storyline or if the twins started making out with each other and got into a lesbian orgy with Saya and Yuka. That alone might convince me to continue watching it.
Jul 23, 2011 3:06 AM

Sep 2010
Watched second half today (3x speed this time). Slightly better.
Jul 23, 2011 5:05 AM

Jul 2009
I watched the 3rd episode just a few Minutes ago ... it was ...awful!

- Saya is more than Boring. Maybe her Name is "Saya" but she is not the Saya i know
- yeah another 20 min of her shoollife ... again ... i am sure next episode it will repeat ...AGAIN
- A Monster Train ... i realy miss the chiropterans from Blood+
- The Plot ... have anyone seen it? i can´t find it
- And WHY have Saya red eyes if the battles? i know why its red in Blood+ ... but here? EXPLAIN !!
Jul 23, 2011 5:14 AM

Oct 2009
im only going to give this one more try next week, then im done. so much patience only because an anime cant be this fail :/
Jul 23, 2011 6:06 AM

Jul 2008
Murbella said:
Yeah, i also thought that scene where she just watches that guy slowly walk to his death was REALLY poorly done.

She has a flash back to the baker and his wife, then rushes out to... likely save him, making you think she really cares what happens to him. Then she just passively watches him die and it isn't like she let him die to gain some benefit (finding the monster's weakness) out of it. She just watches him die for no reason.

The reason as to why she let him die was because she did not know the form of the monster she was hunting. If we consider that she didn't knew the form and didn't expected it to be the whole train but rather something aboard the train then this makes sense.

Tiari said:
I watched the 3rd episode just a few Minutes ago ... it was ...awful!

- Saya is more than Boring. Maybe her Name is "Saya" but she is not the Saya i know
- yeah another 20 min of her shoollife ... again ... i am sure next episode it will repeat ...AGAIN
- A Monster Train ... i realy miss the chiropterans from Blood+
- The Plot ... have anyone seen it? i can´t find it
- And WHY have Saya red eyes if the battles? i know why its red in Blood+ ... but here? EXPLAIN !!

-Of course neither the producer and neither the show stated that the Saya in Blood C was the same Saya as the one in Blood +.

-Because it so not happened in many others shows.

-Actually I think these monster much more interesting than the ctrl+v that were the chiropterans *giggle*.

-A plot is a story, a story is composed of an introduction, a problem, a developement and a conclusion. We still are a the introduction part of it which include every and any form of developement in any sense. Idle talking in the store is character building which is considered developement.
Plot isn't 'action', Plot is anything that give you new information toward anything in the story in any sense you could interpret it so it is constanly everywhere everytime.

-If we take the theory of 'Saya get drugged every morning to be in control' everything makes sense. Saya would get an intake of something that would calm her for the rest of the day through cofee which would dissipate in the evening. Then she will regain her true sense and be ready to fight in the evening.
As long as you do not disprove what I said there or present something more credible then you cannot deny the fact that I just gave you an explanation to your question.

Now I hate Blood C as much as anyone but it seem that most people are just spouting nonsense and say they hate it because the guy next to them said he didn't like it.
Entertain me a bit and show me why it's really bad *giggle*.
AlycenJul 23, 2011 6:18 AM
Jul 23, 2011 7:05 AM

Aug 2008
oh my ..not only me who find it boring so far ,..thank god ...

anyway ....i hope something exciting and not expected happens next ep cuz it's only 12 eps yet i cant believe that this anime is by Clamp i usually like clamp anime xxxholic - tsubasa even kobato but this anime is ....& whats the point of letting that poor man die like this when he was missing she looked sad but when she found him she just watched him die with cold blood ... Thumbs down saya
unicornaJul 23, 2011 10:02 PM
click me plz
Jul 23, 2011 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
This is probably the most disappointing anime of the season for me. I expected it to be so much more enjoyable to watch.

The OP is more entertaining than the actual series, for Pete's sake.
Jul 23, 2011 10:06 AM

Jul 2008
unicorna said:
oh my ..not only me who find it boring so far ,..thank god ...

anyway ....i hope something exciting and not expected happens next ep cuz it's only 12 eps yet i cant believe that this anime is by Clamp i usually like clamp anime xxxholic - tsubasa even kobato but this anime is ....& whats the point of letting that poor man die like this when he was missing she looked sad but when she found him she just watched him die with cold blood ... Thumbs down saya

Quite simple, she didn't thought that the whole train was the monster and she had no concrete proof that he was aboard as well.
She must hunt them in secret, she can't just go tell him to not go there because there might be a monster and once she noticed that the monster was the train it was already too late.
God the man himself could have been the monster deguised into a human form, there was no way to know what would happen and no way to prevent it.

She's strong but she's still in a human body, she can get killed quite easely. She's not the protector of justice you see in every anime that rush to do everything seemingly impossible and getting unscathered with it, she know she can die in every fight she enter so she's prudent, she won't rush and do reckless things without basis.
Jul 23, 2011 10:40 AM

Nov 2009
OMG she sang that song again !

The characters acting is so bad. It's as if they are overly rehearsed and trying too hard to be excessively cute.

And WHY did she let the baker die?

The moment he step into the train, she could have chased after him, and slice the tentacles from reaching him.

The story is making no sense. Boo!
The storyboarding or directing is too bland.
jellyjarJul 23, 2011 10:43 AM
Jul 23, 2011 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
jellyjar said:
OMG she sang that song again !

The characters acting is so bad. It's as if they are overly rehearsed and trying too hard to be excessively cute.

And WHY did she let the baker die?

The moment he step into the train, she could have chased after him, and slice the tentacles from reaching him.

The story is making no sense. Boo!
The storyboarding or directing is too bland.

Forgot that she was at like 50 meter of the train and that tentacle killed the guy under 3 seconds? She's human, she won't teleport and slash the train in two under 3 seconds.
Jul 23, 2011 11:03 AM

May 2010
I didn't know the "monster" can talk !!
Jul 23, 2011 11:07 AM
Feb 2009
Even talking about her while sitting RIGHT BESIDE THEM, Saya still don't know what they are talking about. Dense, Naive and what exactly?

She is even worse then I am D:.
Jul 23, 2011 11:22 AM

Apr 2010
What are you all so negative about?
I agree i see a repeating in the way the episodes go but i think this episode was better then the last ones the balance was better it was less happy and it gave me a darker impression then last few.
Also the twins wishing for something big to happen suggests that they will get more then what the asked for.
I think things will become rather interesting.
And of course a yuri teacher and a tentacle monster is always a great combination!
Jul 23, 2011 11:24 AM

Apr 2010
I love Nana Mizuki, but must Saya always sings about her morning every episode? -_-
It's like, to make up for the slow if not, no plot development, they spew up buckets of blood when Saya fights.

*crosses fingers* Plot development or something please come at the next episode!

Rand0mless's PokePet

Kuro the level 76 Umbreon!
Jul 23, 2011 11:52 AM

May 2008
Still no plot~ Meh, I'm quite disappointed :/
Jul 23, 2011 12:03 PM

Jul 2007
Aversa said:
What are you all so negative about?
I agree i see a repeating in the way the episodes go but i think this episode was better then the last ones the balance was better it was less happy and it gave me a darker impression then last few.
Also the twins wishing for something big to happen suggests that they will get more then what the asked for.
I think things will become rather interesting.
And of course a yuri teacher and a tentacle monster is always a great combination!

To everyone else: Notice the favorite anime list of the owner of this positive post? Clearly points towards audience C is currently targeting, sadly...
Jul 23, 2011 12:08 PM
Jul 2011
One thing I find suspicious about the baker guy is that he was missing for days, and yet the elder bairn apparently didn't kill him right away, and waited a few days until Saya saw him before killing him.

I suspect he was either already dead or under irreversible mind control when Saya saw him. Maybe Saya figured out that he was just a zombie/puppet and was beyond saving, which is why she didn't do anything when he was "killed" by the elder bairn.
Jul 23, 2011 12:38 PM

Sep 2009
Hypno-girl said:
She's human, she won't teleport and slash the train in two under 3 seconds.
How do you know she's human? Her eyes turning red every time she slashes the monster suggests her being something different.

Saya must be a sociopath or her actions (leaving the man to his death) do not make sense.
So she blushes when the sensei says 'I like you' but she doesn't react to the twins and the class president's talk? How is that even logical?
And my God, when will she stop singing that song?

Anyho, it's so easy to doze off while watching this show.
Jul 23, 2011 12:51 PM
Mar 2011
I have nothing for or against this show. But the entertainment value of this is on par with mayo chiki, and yuru yuri this season.
Jul 23, 2011 12:55 PM
Dec 2007
I'm trying to understand how the vastly underwhelming Blood+ is ranked a whole point above this pretty good Blood-C but totally fail to. Guess people simply have a very dysfunctional memory (yes, Blood+ was mostly made of boring shit and was far less interesting as far as horror and characters interaction go, not counting direction).

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 23, 2011 1:04 PM

Sep 2010
Jacut said:
I'm trying to understand how the vastly underwhelming Blood+ is ranked a whole point above this pretty good Blood-C but totally fail to. Guess people simply have a very dysfunctional memory (yes, Blood+ was mostly made of boring shit and was far less interesting as far as horror and characters interaction go, not counting direction).

Shrug. After watching the first episode of Blood-C I repented by re-watching the movie, re-reading the novels, and re-watching Blood+. That allowed me a fresher image for Saya and Blood as a series in order to better see how Blood-C ties in, but this fresher imprint comes as a mixed blessing because it has made me even more cynical about Blood-C's shortcomings.

The Chevaliers in Blood+ alone provide enough character interaction and intrigue to make Blood-C's attempt at mystery and world building look bad.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 18, 2011

190 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

156 by Karva1 »»
Feb 16, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 1, 2011

240 by Karva1 »»
Feb 15, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 1, 2011

131 by dragynfaerie »»
Nov 30, 2023 2:50 PM

Poll: » Blood-C Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

283 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 8, 2023 8:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.