Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 13, 2014 11:25 AM
Jan 2014
excuse me.
I just wanna ask.are you guys can tell me,what title of the song that Hideyoshi sing in Part 1 ?
thanks before.

*sorry for my bad english :)
Feb 12, 2014 6:04 AM

May 2012
I'm straight guy, however I think Hideyoshi looks hotter than any of the other females. I don't mind doing it with him.
Mar 9, 2014 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
That was a really cute episode! Probably one of my favourite and it explained how Yoshii met Hazuki and how Hazuki became attracted to Yoshii which was so cute! It was sweet what he did for her and what Himeji secretly did for her which Yoshii doesn't know about.Plus how he became a probationary student.

It was funny Hideyoshi and Yuuko trading places and how Hideyoshi kept messing up! OMG LOL!

That was the perfect episode for a beautiful spring day!
stephtastropheMar 9, 2014 7:35 AM
Mar 26, 2014 3:23 PM

Aug 2013
Episode was good ahh Hazuki most adorable loli EVER :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Did anyone else notice the error on the last question after the credits?

The translation I saw of it was "What is the sum of the numbers on a set of 52 playing cards?". And the answer was 364, which isn't technically correct. The question clearly states (unless it's a mistranslation) what is the sum of the NUMBERS. Not the values. So we should actually sum up 2 - 10 which is 11 x 10 x 0.5 - 1 = 54 then multiply by 4 = 216. So Himeji got that question wrong HA FAIL SHE CUTE BUT DUMB :P

Re-wording the question doesn't help either - if it was "What is the VALUE of the numbers on a set of 52 playing cards?" then yes Himeji's answer of 364 is correct but that's with the assumption that Ace = 1. It could also be 11 which would make the answer 404.

One more thing: on some playing cards it says the number/symbol on all four corners. So using the original wording of the question the answer could also be 864.

Oops rambled too long about arithmetic gotta mention Hazuki again so adorable moe over 9000 when she kissed Yoshii on the cheek and said he can be her husband ngggg TOO DAMN CUTE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Mar 27, 2014 1:31 PM
Dec 2013
rasenshiruken973 said:
Episode was good ahh Hazuki most adorable loli EVER :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Did anyone else notice the error on the last question after the credits?

The translation I saw of it was "What is the sum of the numbers on a set of 52 playing cards?". And the answer was 364, which isn't technically correct. The question clearly states (unless it's a mistranslation) what is the sum of the NUMBERS. Not the values. So we should actually sum up 2 - 10 which is 11 x 10 x 0.5 - 1 = 54 then multiply by 4 = 216. So Himeji got that question wrong HA FAIL SHE CUTE BUT DUMB :P

Re-wording the question doesn't help either - if it was "What is the VALUE of the numbers on a set of 52 playing cards?" then yes Himeji's answer of 364 is correct but that's with the assumption that Ace = 1. It could also be 11 which would make the answer 404.

One more thing: on some playing cards it says the number/symbol on all four corners. So using the original wording of the question the answer could also be 864.

Oops rambled too long about arithmetic gotta mention Hazuki again so adorable moe over 9000 when she kissed Yoshii on the cheek and said he can be her husband ngggg TOO DAMN CUTE <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

So, are you watching the anime for the first time?
May 18, 2014 1:02 PM

Jun 2013
"The student had the nerve to show his student ID"
-"Man what a brave guy"
"Ha ha ha ha ha .."
"CLEANSE YOUR TEETH, YOSHII!!!!"

Best part in my opinion :D

This show is turning more harem for every episode. Let's do a quick count to see how many chicks Akihisa has got going after him (no particular order):

1. Himeji, Mizuki. The kind and obedient girl. This chick has the highest chance of winning at the moment. Boring character at times.

2. Shimada, Minami. The childhood friend (I suppose?). Typical tsundere but she isn't as annoying as most tsunderes at least.

3. Kinoshita, Hideyoshi. Male. Actually hinted in one episode that Akihisa is a baka, which at that time could be translated into someone being cute.

4. Kinoshita, Yuuko. Could potentially be tsundere number two. Vague interest in Akihisa as was seen in this episode. Not sure.

5. Shimada, Hazuki. The loli. Too young to actually have a relationship with Akihisa. Has promised him to be his future wife. Cute, and wrong.

6. Yoshii, Akira. Aki's older sister. A harem isn't complete until it have shown some type of incest. Japanese culture baffles me sometimes.

7. Kubo, Toshimitsu. Male number two. Hardcore homo who has been going after Akihisa like crazy. Has even wrote him a love letter.

Total: 7
AnimeSwedenMay 18, 2014 1:06 PM
May 29, 2014 9:02 PM

Mar 2014
Damn My head's gonna explode in all this Swapping places stuff....
Twin incest!! (for some reasons..)
Twins relationship!! so nice!!
Wait who's that!? Asura!? (nahh Asura has 6 arms..)
Awkward moments...
So she's into that stuffs!? True Tsundere in the heart...
Flashback scene!!! Akihisa is a nice guy!! (but a Baka in most of things)..
and that's how he met hazuki... and also became the punishment inspector!! (wtf...)
Good episode as always.!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2014 5:16 PM

Aug 2013
Mmmm, well, that was some interesting background. So Minami didn't know him since that long. Weirdly, I always thought that she was his childhood friend, but it was in fact Himeji that was! I guess it was mentionned in the first season, but I forgot it somehow.

That after-credit scene was so cute :3
The two sisters are so damn cute. Go go Minami! Aki is also such a good person. And a stupid onii-chan. ''YOU'LL NOT GET AWAY FROM IT!!''

Hideyoshi crossdressing as his sister was hilarious. It's good to know that Yuuko is a lesbian pedophile shotacon that doesn't weird panties. She's a wild one, uh?
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 21, 2015 4:20 AM

Aug 2014
So that's the beginning of the story between Akihisa-Minami-Mizuki-Hazuki
Aug 17, 2015 8:27 PM

May 2015
nostalgic moments were nice
Dec 19, 2016 2:27 AM

Mar 2015
I died when Aki PSP felt down and as if nothing really happened in front of teacher XD

I also died too when teacher found out that student selling goods with ID and Aki was playing dumb XD

3.3/5
Mar 8, 2017 11:55 AM

Apr 2013
That switching part should've been the whole episode, also all females except for that green-haired one are violent...
Apr 23, 2018 12:46 AM

Nov 2017
Loved this episode, especially funny when Hideyoshi’s sister was in class F spying on everything he was saying. Another hilarious and great episode!
May 27, 2018 10:45 AM

Jan 2018
Ahhh, Hideyoshi looks good as usu---hey wait a minute....

Lol, that's REALLY bad news for "Hideyoshi"
Did she lose a bet or something? Haha

....oh no....Oh no!

Oh shit! Hamon? Satsui no Hado? Magia Erebea? What kind of power is that???

Savage!

So that's how it is. It would have been funny if Yuuko had lost a bet with Hideyoshi. Haha

The Kinoshita family. Famed for their feminine beauty.

Half asleep Hideyoshi is the closest that he'll get to looking like a male

Wait, so does that mean Yuuko takes candid pictures of her brother all this time?
That's creepy. Lol And my God, Hideyoshi looks like such a girl in this outfit! Fuckin' cute!

Hideyoshi looks adorable being scolded. Awwww

Lol, Kongo Rikishi eh? How intimidating.

When your brother has a slender waistline than you, it's probably time to start considering your workout regime. lol

Oh God, I hope she doesn't develop a brother complex.

MY HEART! SO CUTE!
BofthreeMay 27, 2018 12:56 PM

Jan 14, 2020 4:28 AM

Aug 2016
Baka Test To one of those shows where you'd be fine if Yoshi just married everyone
May 2, 2020 2:22 PM

Nov 2017
Like the best episode so far!!

plz @ me
Jun 11, 2022 12:42 PM

Jan 2010
The Kinoshita twins are my favorite characters in BakaTest, so I'm glad they got a section focused on them. I still think is strange that Hideyoshi is in class F, as he doesn't seem particularly dumb. He certainly gets wrapped up in a lot of the idiocy though, but he always seems one step removed.
Jul 17, 2022 1:45 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode, loved the twin switch and the second half gave us a flashback of events we'd only heard of.
Feb 10, 7:13 AM

May 2021
Pretty wholesome backstory
And the twins
Inhales oxygen
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A 3rd season?

SooKwang - Nov 6, 2011

9 by Saternates »»
Mar 3, 1:20 PM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 29, 2011

171 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 22, 2011

98 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 11:13 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Aug 18, 2011

162 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 11, 2011

84 by Karva1 »»
Feb 10, 8:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.