MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» The iDOLM@STER »» The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: The iDOLM@STER Episode 3 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

26 32.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

23 28.75%
3 out of 5: It was OK

18 22.50%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 7.50%
1 out of 5: Hated it

7 8.75%
Voters: 80

07-21-11, 9:55 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I knew that Yukiho wasn't going to make it through this anime without crying. Her reactions were priceless. Scared of everything and running away from the stage. The part with Producer giving her confidence was pretty nice though. The song Yukiho sang was ALRIGHT*. This is the version by Yukiho's old seiyuu, it's a little sad since it was the last song she recorded. The version used in the anime is a new one by Yukiho's new seiyuu, which hasn't been released on any CDs yet.

The ED this ep is First Stage, Yukiho's image song. Pretty obvious choice for a Yukiho episode. I was hoping this episode would have Kosmos, Cosmos in it, but I guess they're saving it for later.

LOL @ Hibiki riding the cow, and her having to leave it.

Some other random songs - instrumental version of "shiny smile" was playing while they were driving in the van, and the song Yukiho couldn't sing at first was "My Best Friend".

Takane narrating the preview, next ep looks interesting.
Modified by Ousto, 07-21-11, 10:11 AM

07-21-11, 11:08 AM

Event Phase

Poor Yukiho, I was fearful for her life throughout the episode since men are always near and she could have died because of it, even the wimpiest man can scare her to death and look at how she pictures men they seem to be demons to her. Digging holes gag was there too.

07-21-11, 12:09 PM

Hoppy said:
Poor Yukiho, I was fearful for her life throughout the episode since men are always near and she could have died because of it, even the wimpiest man can scare her to death and look at how she pictures men they seem to be demons to her.
Is it that death threatening of a fear?

That does bother me now because I want to know more of the circumstances of Yuhiko of why this fear of males and don't tell me it's like with that girl in Working! Cause that would totally suck.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

07-21-11, 2:30 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
That does bother me now because I want to know more of the circumstances of Yuhiko of why this fear of males and don't tell me it's like with that girl in Working! Cause that would totally suck.

There's not much to talk about how she got the fear, but it might be related to the fact that her father is a very strict person.

Background spoiler, might be or not revealed in the anime

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

07-21-11, 2:52 PM

kaimax said:
Yumekichi11 said:

There's not much to talk about how she got the fear, but it might be related to the fact that her father is a very strict person.

Background spoiler, might be or not revealed in the anime
There was someone that mentioned snake and it relating to her father possible occupation. I believe in what you say that her father being strict may have caused her that but that means it's the same way as that girl from working! Her:
http://myanimelist.net/character/24419/Mahiru_Inami

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

07-21-11, 4:58 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
I believe in what you say that her father being strict may have caused her that but that means it's the same way as that girl from working! Her:
http://myanimelist.net/character/24419/Mahiru_Inami

Lol the difference is for Mahiru's case, her father tells lies about Males, in result her androphobia.
While in Yukiho's case, she's more likely scared of her father personality.

so, the cause is probably different, because Mahiru is not afraid of her Father, but Yukiho is. But this is just some speculations due to scarce background info.

07-21-11, 8:11 PM

Awesome episode. Hibiki taming the farm animals, Ami and Mami bringing the wrong case, Miki sleeping everywhere, Iori still with her bunny, and Yayoi acting cute (I focus on those 7 b/c they're my favorite).

07-21-11, 8:14 PM

So whats that girls problem with men? Was she raped or something?

07-21-11, 8:33 PM

This is pure win.

07-21-11, 9:56 PM

I wonder if they'll say why she's scared of men. It seems that every Idol will have their ED. I think.

07-21-11, 10:02 PM

RyanSaotome said:
So whats that girls problem with men? Was she raped or something?

Not explained, even in the game. Read the speculations on my previous post.

07-21-11, 10:16 PM

The Yaying made my ears bleed...

07-22-11, 12:45 AM

Another good episode as always, I don't see why this show is receiving so much hate..
Miki, I don't know why, but her, Yukiho and Makoto are my most favourites.
I guess it's because of their strong voices.
In the meantime, I can't wait to see Ritsuko make her debut.

07-22-11, 1:40 AM

Kaeyuki said:
Another good episode as always, I don't see why this show is receiving so much hate...

Moe shows like this are a lightning rod for hatred, just like K-on. Don't let the low score bug you... it'll go up a lot more once its over, since it won't count all the people who watch an episode or two and dropped it with a low score. Same thing happened with K-on

07-22-11, 3:12 AM

I wonder what's the real reason why Yukiho is scared of men and dogs.

07-22-11, 4:19 AM

Good episode. Yukiho and Makoto are two of my favourite idols and we had a lot of them this episode.

Next one seems to be centered in Takane and a cooking show. My guess is that the ED will be "Flower Girl". But crap, I want my Jupiter and 876 Pro. I NEED an ED with "HELLO!" and Ai singing "ALIVE"/Jupiter concert with "Alice or Guilty"/Eri singing "Crossword".

07-22-11, 5:28 AM

nekonekogirl said:
Good episode. Yukiho and Makoto are two of my favourite idols and we had a lot of them this episode.

Next one seems to be centered in Takane and a cooking show. My guess is that the ED will be "Flower Girl". But crap, I want my Jupiter and 876 Pro. I NEED an ED with "HELLO!" and Ai singing "ALIVE"/Jupiter concert with "Alice or Guilty"/Eri singing "Crossword".

Seconded on the Jupiter. XD I wanna see Shouta already. D: Seeing Touma in the last one got me all excited that they might be in the 3rd episode~ >.> Ah well, I'm sure the time'll come~ ^^

This episode was cute, though. :3 Lolol I loved Hibiki with the animals, and her crying with the cow/bull towards the end. XDD

07-22-11, 6:48 AM

nice episode, im totally in love with the opening, im hoping for more great songs :D
-Elektonix - Handsup/Eurodance/Dancecore Producer-
http://www.elektonix.webs.com - http://www.youtube.com/llindenau

07-22-11, 7:33 AM

It was a pretty good episode. I did get rather annoyed with Yukiho's fear of men. I get that she had a strict father, but could that really cause someone to fear all men to that extent? She's scared of them as if she had a train ran on her on a regular basis before she got into the industry. :-/

07-22-11, 7:39 AM

GC9000 said:
It was a pretty good episode. I did get rather annoyed with Yukiho's fear of men. I get that she had a strict father, but could that really cause someone to fear all men to that extent? She's scared of them as if she had a train ran on her on a regular basis before she got into the industry. :-/

If her father is a Yakuza Boss, yeah it will, what if she made love to a man he didn't approve of, poor guy will be buried in the foundation of [insert company here] and Yukiho might be slapped silly.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices